CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: airwickss

♥~ Kim Bum aka So Yi Jung BOF~♥ 2nd ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 4-3-2010 09:23 PM | Show all posts

(source: imbc still marry me photo gallery)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2010 09:24 PM | Show all posts
oppa da kaler rmbut itam balik semalam mcm ade trim sket rambut tetap hemsem macho seperti bese

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 11:28 PM | Show all posts
nega miccheosseo{:1_147:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-3-2010 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Kim Bum’s interview on Still’s set

Here is an interview done on Still’s set a couple of days ago. Not much new stuff, but still nice seeing him on TV.

Hello, all the viewers. I’m Kim Bum, playing Ha Min-jae in The Women Who Still Want To Marry. Many people told me that the grey hair color fits me very well.

The striking grey-hair look?
At first I was really worried. It’s not easy to make it look like real grey hair. Perhaps because I have been wearing it for a while, I feel quite comfortable now already.

Kim Bum is a relationship expert?
For me, instead of saying me helping others or others helping me, I usually figured it out by myself. So even I had some hard time, I usually didn’t turn to others but trying to resolve it on my own.

Kim Bum is innocent?
Oh, that’s a rumor. I didn’t know where it came from. That’s impossible. I didn’t know how the rumor came out claiming I haven’t involved in a relationship. It’s not true.

Min-Jae and Shin-young’s sweet dates?
The first date was in a massage bar, where I rarely had chances to go. But they were a lot of people making facial mask. So we mentioned it a little bit, but later that part got cut off.

The ideal date?
Since I entered the showbiz at an early age, I want to have normal date most. Even though it might be really common and normal, but I hardly get chances doing it.
What do you think about Park Hee-jin?Even from an average TV viewers’ perspective, she’s still a very good actress, who has given me a lot of support. It’s always filming with her. So it’s a great opportunity. On the set, she’s more gentle than I expected.

The music band?
I played piano when I was little. This is my first time of learning to play guitar, which I felt unfamiliar  with and a lot of hard time. When I didn’t need to film, I would focus on learning to play it. Like today, there was piano-playing scene. I had to play both of them. Feeling a little bit stressed. While learning guitar, I found it’s a very interesting instrument. If possible, I’d like to continuing my learning.

Actor or singer?
In Japan, some people might still not know I’m singing as a singer. The reason to release an album is to show my appreciation to overseas fans for their support for BOF. I didn’t mean to focus on a certain country. It’s just by chance that I started from Japan. That I released an album was because I wanted to thank you all my fans, not because I wanted to become a singer. As an actor, I just wanted to show the different aspects of my personality and talents.

The male couple?
I think the most interesting character in Still is Na Bun-Suk. Not just with me, he had hilarious interaction with every other actor, from which, I learned about acting. Actually it’s funnier in real life, so sometimes I just couldn’t refrain from laughing and had a lot of NGs.

Time for a break?
I’ve stated thinking about taking a break since last winter. After finishing a project, because of my ambition towards work, acting and characters, I couldn’t stop. Since this is a profession that you have to put your personal feelings into, I was thinking I might run of my feelings one day. So I was considering taking some time off and learning some new stuff.

cdt bumsso

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2010 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Kim Bum’s interview on Still’s set

Time for a break?
I’ve stated thinking about taking a break since last winter. After finishing a project, because of my ambition towards work, acting and characters, I couldn’t stop. Since this is a profession that you have to put your personal feelings into, I was thinking I might run of my feelings one day. So I was considering taking some time off and learning some new stuff.

airwickss Post at 7-3-2010 10:12

oppaa ~~~ meh dtg mesia meh.. pastu jumper ngn minik oppa, ktorg teach oppa shakap melayu..

belachan..... ktorg leh teach gak popoooo ~`!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2010 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Kim Bum London Travel Photobook & DVD

Well, it’s official. Kim Bum’s private photobook and private DVD for the ittravel event in London will be released on April 28th.

I’m sure they will be very expensive, but who wouldn’t want to drool at a whole book full of Bummie’s pictures and watch him on TV?

full of Bummie’s pictures and watch him on TV?

cdt bumsso

nak beli........
tp haruss mahal neh.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-3-2010 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Fans spot Kim Bum watching Jung Il-woo’s stage play

It’s not a secret that Kim Bum and Jung Il-woo are good buddies.

When  some Korean fans went to see Jung Il-woo’s latest stage play ” the beautiful Sunday”, they found Kim Bum sitting among the other audience.

Written by 야​야​야​ (mg890) in his/her blog:

When I went to see Jung Il-woo’s stage play, to my surprise, Kim Bum was sitting next to me.  I could indulge myself looking at him. Later I only could see his back. Even though I still felt really happy.

Credit to Baidu and 야​야​야​ (mg890)’s blog and bummso

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2010 09:56 AM | Show all posts
A BoF reunion in Still with Gook Ji Yun

Remember Ginger from Boys Over Flowers? One of the annoying 3 girls who always picked on Jan Di?

Well I didn’t remember which one of the three she was until I looked her up.

It looks like she will make a special appearance on “The Woman Who Still Wants To Get Married”.

She will be playing Se Na, Ha Min Jae (Kim Bum)’s hoobae (junior). She will make an appearance on the 10th.

Se Na is the lead vocalist in the girl group Orange Road with a bright personality and sophisticated style.

She will stir up jealousy in Ha Min Jae’s lover, Lee Shin Young (Park Jin hee).

It’s a coincidence that she was F4’s junior in Boys Over Flowers, and then Kim Bum’s junior in this drama.

If you can’t tell who Ginger is from that picture:

(Via Newsen)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2010 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Kim Bum London Travel Photobook & DVD

?w=500&h=247

Well, it’s official. Kim Bum’s private photobook and private DVD for the ittravel ev ...
airwickss Post at 12-3-2010 09:44

ewikk ~~ nk beli jugak... tp gerenti menti mahal gler baban nyer ni....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2010 10:09 AM | Show all posts
ewikk ~~ nk beli jugak... tp gerenti menti mahal gler baban nyer ni....
muun Post at 12-3-2010 10:03

photobook neh kuar on 28th april..
masa tu dah kaya sket sebab kons suju dah abis....

leh la simpan duit sket..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2010 02:20 PM | Show all posts
photobook neh kuar on 28th april..
masa tu dah kaya sket sebab kons suju dah abis....

leh la simpan duit sket..
airwickss Post at 12-3-2010 10:09

dh release ker pb ni ?? ko nk beli camner ??

cam nk join beli ~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2010 10:05 AM | Show all posts
dh release ker pb ni ?? ko nk beli camner ??

cam nk join beli ~~
muun Post at 20-3-2010 14:20

28 april neh kuar kat korea...
kat mesia ntah ble nk kuarnya...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2010 07:16 PM | Show all posts
thread up...!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2010 07:21 PM | Show all posts
meh aku update sumthing ~~!!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2010 07:24 PM | Show all posts
Stars promote Think Green campaign

For the month of April, LG Fashion’s brand HAZZYS will be actively promoting its “Think Green” environmental campaign. They have brought on a group of stars to help push its eco-friendly message and organic T-shirts with a photo shoot.

The sales of the HAZZYS 100% organic cotton T-shirts will be donated to an environmental organization.The brand ambassadors are actors Kim Bum, Lee Soo-kyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Ji-suk, and Ki Tae-young, and on a purely superficial note, the shoot is very simple but looks lovely.

The prints for the T-shirts are the result of a collaboration with painter Lee Chul-soo. Customers who buy a certain amount over the duration of the campaign will be given a gift and will be invited to a special event for patrons.

Source: dramabeans + Segye + xcherryblossomx @ lj

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2010 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Kim Bum will go on ‘World Date’ with fans from 80 countries

Workaholic Bum never stops.

Kim Bum will communicate with fans by shooting a Hallyu Documentary with fans from 80 countries.

Kim Bum invites Hallyu fans to travel with him in Korea and experience the Korean culture, and it will be recorded in the 3 part documentary program named “Kim Bum’s World Date”.

Fans from all over the world can audition, and the chosen fans will be invited to travel with Kim Bum in Seoul and other famous cities.

His management expressed, “This Hallyu documentary is made to see the influence of Hallyu stars in Asia, and Kim Bum is the perfect candidate. He has garnered much popularity and many fans in Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. from his roles in ‘East of Eden’ and ‘Boys Over Flowers’. We’re anticipating Kim Bum’s closer relationship with the Hallyu fans after his ‘World Date’.”

The auditions for ‘Kim Bum’s World Date’ will commence in March, and will start shooting in April.

Note: Hallyu = Korean wave. This event is for overseas fans only. I don’t know how to apply. The news article does not specify. I’ll update you if I find anything.

Via Mydaily

***nak join......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2010 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Kim Bum attends “Robbery” VIP premiere

Kim Bum attended the movie “Robbery” VIP premiere on March 16th.
Check out the video below.

He looks quite tired in the video. Poor Bummie…Hopefully he will be able to get some rest soon as Still wraps up its broadcasting.

Courtesy the video uploader

cdt bumsso

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2010 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Kim Bum for Singles

The new singles pictures came out after I went to sleep, so I just decided to make a new post about it.

Looks very fly with the sunglasses. Kind of reminds me of TOP.

More after the cut.

Credit: KB DC & bummso

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2010 10:24 PM | Show all posts
635# muun

meh ai tmbh sket gambo2 oppa....

Better get a drool bucket:

Credit: Kim Bum Baidu & bumsso

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 04:16 PM | Show all posts
oppa skrg makin manly ~~~ ggggrrrrrrr......... geram brtambah geram....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 10:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086486 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.