[Copy link]
Post time 4-3-2007 01:41 PM | Show all posts

LOOKING AROUND...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-3-2007 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Here's an interesting question I have been wondering for some time. :hmm:

Why do teenagers fall in love?

Ask most people about this and they could say it is because they are growing up and this is part of Natural Process. I was wondering about that. In my personal opinion, I think it is more toward Psychological needs, rather than part of growing up.

When boys and girls reach puberty, their body begins to change. Hairs begins to grow in places which they didn't know existed, boys' voice begins to grow deeper, girls begins to get interest in make-up and things like that and let not forget all those dreams and problems which never came before.

Maybe teenagers fall in love because they need others to "validate" and "verify" their "new" personality. Girls who have this sort of problems begins to feel the need to know (from others) whether she is still "beautiful" to look at and have not turn into a monster or something. Boys on the other hand needs to make others (especially boys) to accept who they are and this usually done through physical expression.

I think maybe Teenagers who fallen in love are those who are looking for this "validation" - hoping that his or her partner could validate that they are still/have become "beautiful" and this in return will boost their own self-esteem and confidence to face the World.

Maybe this is why so many kids nowadays are mentally depressed - their parents don't care about them, their friends are in the same situation as they are, their boy/girl friends do not understand them and their relationship is based on sexual desire/needs, rather than pschological needs. :hmm:

Me? I never did have such problems. I have stopped wondering or caring on what other people have to say about me a long time ago. I do what I want to do (as long as it is not harmful to myself and others and not illegal) and care little on how others think of me. Then again, maybe that's why I missed out on Teenage Puppy Love.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2007 02:40 PM | Show all posts
A forumner asked me how I could telorated with u when u totally hate Islam.

I will not tell u what my answer was....

Just want to say...

Beauty is on the eyes of beholder... its more to something like a process in human heart

I got more than enough of puppy loves.... when I know nothing about sex between male n female

Then...

Now, I have this love with my cats... something like puppy love... want to be with them everyday... make them happy n love me...

Yessssss...

Love make my heart fufill

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2007 08:16 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

It is individual's choice whether to be blind or not. And I'm not talking about blindness of the Eyes alone. ;)

As for Love ... my love is to the Books, pursuit of Knowledge and Truth, Martial Arts, Arts and History and finally Science. I have no time (or patience) for love of the opposite sex.

You know, when you have learn to ignore the urge to be interest in the opposite sex, then you will find yourself more focused toward the other things you wish to do with yourself.

Maybe that is why Indians in the old days, they introduce Arts, Music, Dancing etc to young generations since young age. So that the kids could focus their energy toward this useful activities instead of indulging it in Puppy Love (which could become dangerous if teenagers doesn't know what they are doing).

I have noticed that some of the National Service candidates are suffering sickness and some even had heart attack (at teen age).

Sigh ... how weak can you get.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2007 09:21 PM | Show all posts

check in...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-3-2007 08:16 AM
by fleurzsa
It is individual's choice whether to be blind or not. A ...

Dont ask me why...

I think u better find someone nice n get married.

Hmmmm... suddenly Im sounding like ur mother he he he he

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-3-2007 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, suddenly sound like my mother.

Why could I need to marry someone?

I'm quite happy with myself. More time for me, can do whatever I want to do. My brother is married, have a son and another baby coming soon. I have them for family. No need to worry who going to handle my funeral when I die (God knows when).

Anyway, yesterday at 8.30, I opened RTM1 (since it is raining and ASTRO wasn't working) and surprised to see Sudirman. He sang my favorite song - "Milik Siapakah Hati ini?"

The half an hour show brought back a lot of sweet memories. Especially during my studying days.

In the old days when I still a student, I behave a bit odd compared to other students. They could spend hours during daytime chatting with ppl, going places and such. Me? I could spend my time either in library, canteen (to eat), studying in my room or sleeping in my bed. My friends even nicknamed me "Vampire" cos I don't go out during the daytime so much.

But night time ... I could stay awake for hours, even up to 6.00 o'clock in the morning. Books will be stacked in front of me, a huge thermos with coffee (which I have to pay the canteen lady to make) and some biskut.

During this quiet times, Sudirman songs are my only companion. With my walkman and a earphone (in those days, it is a bit expansive), I could listen to Sudirman's songs for hours while studying).

Ahhh ... The sweet old life.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 09:03 AM | Show all posts
U sound like a nerd.  Its okay if u not married bcz u dont have problem with free sex / adultry.  U can see many have major sex problem in teen n sex board.

I still remember that I was studying hearing chinese or tamil song through walkman.  U know why... If I heard Malay song I couldnt focus on memorize the facts.  If I didnt use the walkman my housemates voices really disturbing.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-3-2007 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Ahem ... I'm was not a nerd. :nerd:

I'm not skinny or small like others. Actually medium size and with muscles. I had martial arts training during Wednesdays and Saturday so I'm quite well-built also. I just did things my way, that's all. That and maybe the fact that I choose solitude instead of being with friends.

Well ... can't help it. I'm not the type who socialize due to his/her own "difference". Never mind if you don't understand.

Ohh ... You were worried I could be involved in Pre-marital Sex, eh?
Well, you can say I'm somewhat immune to girls/guys in that area.

Maye you have problem with Malays songs because you attend to sing along with it. I like Sudirman's songs but I don't sing along with it. Usually, I'm an oldie fan - old songs, especially from 70s era (English, Tamil, Chinese). Nowadays, there's not many songs which I like.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2007 08:36 AM | Show all posts

Sephiroth, lets talk Japanese.. Im in the mood now

Ohayo gozaimasu...

Dozo orakuni..

Matanoai shimasho...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2007 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fleurzsa at 16-3-2007 08:36 AM
Ohayo gozaimasu...

Dozo orakuni..

Matanoai shimasho...

You want to meet me?
Not possible.

Anyway, I rather not ... other languages takes a bit thinking on my part to speak and I got a lot of paper work to do.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2007 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 19-3-2007 08:17 AM
You want to meet me?
Not possible.
Anyway, I rather not ... other languages takes a bit thinking on my part to speak and I got a lot of paper work to do.

He he he he... I dont think its impossible for us to meet..

On the other hand, its better that we dont meet...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2007 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fleurzsa at 19-3-2007 03:30 PM

He he he he... I dont think its impossible for us to meet..

On the other hand, its better that we dont meet...

Nope, impossible for us to meet.

For one thing, I have no interest. Another is I have no time. I'm running on tight deadline here.
A few more people had left the company this year and that usually means that I going to have to handle their tasks as well, at least till replacement (if any comes). T_T

And besides, I don't like Social Gatherings. Too many minds (and mouths) in one place.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2007 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 20-3-2007 08:19 AM

Nope, impossible for us to meet.

For one thing, I have no interest. Another is I have no time. I'm running on tight deadline here.
A few more people had left the company this year and t ...

I have no interest also... but nothing is impossible in life

Whose know...

Started yesterday Im giving short course to some teachers. So, I dont much time to post reply or open any new thread..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2007 08:18 AM | Show all posts
I just got a call from my lawyer.

It seems that the construction company in charge of building the apartment building I supposed to be moving into (by last year Februari) had stopped it's building. No apartments for me. T_T

I suppose to take leave and go settle things with my lawyers regarding the payment and all. Sigh ... just went I was hoping to wake up among the clouds every morning.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2007 07:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 21-3-2007 08:18 AM
I just got a call from my lawyer.

It seems that the construction company in charge of building the apartment building I supposed to be moving into (by last year Februari) had stopped it's bui ...

Sorry.... just reading this post..

I thought u r already live in the apartment

Sometimes our life is twisted by our fate. Its ur test in life. Have patient n do some effort to overcome it.. Best luck to u...

My sister also been cheated by housing company in Sepang.  Already paid 60% for the kondominium price...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-3-2007 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Nope, I told you before ... I'm waiting for my condo to finish ... I think.

Well, I didn't pay anything. Put money through EPF savings and bank loans. The payment suppose to start when they handed over the key.

They didn't hand it over, and the project have been delay for nearly 2 yrs. The jey was suppose to be given last December but that too was delayed. Now they say that they going to stop developing the condominium and we have to chase them for the money.

This is why it is best to buy houses which already built and ready to move in. Now I have to start all over again.

How am I suppose to get married like this?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2007 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 27-3-2007 08:16 AM
Nope, I told you before ... I'm waiting for my condo to finish ... I think.

Well, I didn't pay anything. Put money through EPF savings and bank loans. The payment suppose to start when they ha ...

Hah!!??? U want to get married? When? Where? How?

Dont forget to invite me, kay

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2007 08:11 AM | Show all posts
I didnt say I want to get married, I said I cannot possibily marry without a home of my own. What is it with you and this marriage thing, anyway?

Speaking of which, when are you going to marry?

Just came back from 3 days holiday (plus a Sunday, which makes it 4 days). Feeling refresh and energetic. Watched "300" during the weekends. Nice movie ... reminds me of "The Last Samurai".

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2007 08:03 AM | Show all posts
still busy at work place....cannot online at home then...

I heard that I will be transfered to a new place soon. Thats why I still dont have phone line at my rent house.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 02:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196566 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.