CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Do Chinese people know morality and ethics?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-10-2014 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-10-2014 10:09 AM
well...i telling that certain chinese smell 'hanyir' ...i believed many will agreed with me....
o ...

bad for you then, those chinese friends i hang out with have no such issue. oh, you don't want me to tell you what i smell when passed by indians, mr. Sephiroth won't be pleased to hear that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2014 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-10-2014 10:53 AM
regarding about thai peoples eating those meats you mentioned, not all thai eat such...many are ve ...
regarding about thai peoples eating those meats you mentioned, not all thai eat such...many are vegetarian , some eat chicken  and pork

i can also say the same, not all chinese eat dogs, many are vegetarians too.

yes i saw those selling worms...this are the low  class peoples or average earner...even in india some 'pariah' eat rats...

chinese, thai or pariah, eat means eat. they make no diffrence to me. I'm thankful that my religion prohibits those.

but you must understand that the way thai cook using lot of herbs, lemon grass, kunyit and herbs...so I do not smell 'hanyir' while mix with them...

my chinese friends don't eat curry, they smell like normal. odor is a subjective perception.

chinese i seen eat steam fish only mix with  salt ...which not good....fish and other meats need good mixture of herbs like kunyit and other herbs to killed the bau hanyir and germs...

if you don't travel much, please go google up some chinese fish recipes. they use ginger to remove fishy smell. not every cuisine in the world must revolve around kunyit.

just in case if u still assuming chinese food only uses soy sauce and salt, please go and try out some really nice halal chinese/chinese muslim restaurants like the taiwan noodle house at ampang point, the owner is chinese but customers are majority malays. the braised beef is cooked with spices like kayu manis, bunga lawang, cengkih, cumin, orange peel, fermented sauce etc. that's why malay people love dishes like this.

restoran mohd chan abdullah also not bad, restoran hj sharin low seafood, just to name a few. fyi, the winners for masterchef 2014 canada and UK are both chinese, Eric Chong and Ping coombes respectively. im sure they won't just use soy sauce and salt in their cooking.

Last edited by cmf_Presa1200 on 22-10-2014 01:07 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 02:28 PM | Show all posts
CHINA forbid its people of eating dog and its illegal to do so. ye people do due to some believe

many chinese due to religion reason, they do not eat beef. same as muslim do not eat pork.

for chinese cuisine, each group has its own way of cooking.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 02:48 PM | Show all posts
IF A RACE/RELIGION CAN BE GENERALISE INTO ONE BEHAVIOUR,

why seph why arent you the same as ghandi? not as charming as sharukh khan

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 08:58 PM | Show all posts
SO NOW you start questioning the morality of others?
How about start questioning your own?

Yes you are racist.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 11:22 AM | Show all posts
by cmf_Presa1200

No, i never justified what they've done and i never said their crimes must not be countered.

You don't have to say it out loud but we (non-Chinese) all know what sort of mentality Chinese have. They think their purse and bank account is so big, they should be exempted from the laws. How many Chinese people actually respect the laws? Go to any restaurant and you will see cars double and triple parked, without even bothered about other road users. Chinese could smoke in non-smoking areas and their kids will run around like dogs barking in a place where it stated to be Silent as their parents buat tak tahu.

Or maybe hate the whole world since every race also got criminals?

Why hate the whole World for one race? Chinese will get what coming to them soon. Do you remember what happened in Indonesia around 1997? No? TOO BAD.

The place i went was jln Sg. Rasau.  

Jalan Sungai Rasau? 95% of shops there is Chinese shops, so what are you talking about? That area is Chinese housing area and they even have Chinese school. What more you want? You want Selangor Government to give the area to China Government so Chinese can live alone kah? This is Malaysia. Learn to share or balik kampung to China.

Go preach them about how good your religion/ideology is, go tell them how to wear properly. Maybe you could change the entire chinese in Malaysia. Do something then, don't just bark here.

You think Chinese people have the capability to follow orders? Go to Buddhist temple (like the one in Jalan Gasing), they have rules and regulation printed and pasted on the front entrance and yet, I see Chinese youths comes with shorts and baggy clothing every time. Same goes in Colleges and University. Chinese park their cars with double or triple park without any disregard for others even so they know it is wrong.

Chinese people DO NOT HAVE the mentality to follow rules and regulation. In their mind, they know only money and how big their account and wallets are. That is why I say Chinese have no manners or ethics. This is not rascist statement, it is FACT.

Wow, you have a problem with chinese people displaying their family name?

Read the statement properly Arsehole. I told them to put their family name in front of their business places so people will know it is Chinese business place. I didn't say I have problem with such practice. BODOH.

why seph why arent you the same as ghandi?

Because Ghandi fought with just one way to fight. There are other ways as well. Not everyone should follow Gandhi ji's ways. A nation and a race needs warriors (kystrias) who will sacrifice their own lives and fight for them in the battle field.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-10-2014 11:25 AM | Show all posts
kid posted on 23-10-2014 08:58 PM

I could rather be called Rascist for questioning actions of a particular race, especially if such actions meant to bully other races.

Take that action of that sex blogger (Alvin something). He is Chinese and he have riddiculed the Malaysia society and its laws by his actions. By condeming him, am I a rascist? IF So, then I'm proud to be a Rascist in defend of my country and my society.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2014 01:06 PM | Show all posts
kid posted on 23-10-2014 08:58 PM
Yes you are racist.

yes 100% true ..his soul is dark...need cleaning

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts
I could rather be called Rascist for questioning actions of a particular race, especially if such actions meant to bully other races.

Take that action of that sex blogger (Alvin something). He is Chinese and he have riddiculed the Malaysia society and its laws by his actions. By condeming him, am I a rascist? IF So, then I'm proud to be a Rascist in defend of my country and my society.

If you condemn Alvin the sex blogger it is OKAY, you are condemning a well known mass offending person, I will support you.

BUT what you meant was the whole CHINESE PEOPLE morality, generalizing few million people is what you did.

Do you even realize all races have some good and bad people? You can just tell them all the same.

Questioning your own first.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 11:29 PM | Show all posts
by Kid

BUT what you meant was the whole CHINESE PEOPLE morality, generalizing few million people is what you did.

Then I say in general that Chinese have no morality and ethics. CAN YOU PROOF ME WRONG? You can give one or two Chinese example but then, I can give you a dozen people like Alvin.

Where did you think the word "Kiasu" comes from? From Chinese to show that a certain person is arrogant. This shows that even Chinese have invented their own Chinese words for such people (who has no manner, morality and ethics) which exist in their own society. CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2014 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Chinese ... still playing with Dolls.

Source : https://my.entertainment.yahoo.c ... pore-001303097.html

For decades, worshippers from Singapore and Malaysia have been flocking to a shrine in a deserted part of Pulau Ubin in Singapore. They pray for wealth, good luck, peace and harmony.

The deity has features of dolls we've grown up with: blue eyes, high cheekbones, a sharp nose bridge. She is called Nadu Kuniang, a Malay-Chinese appropriation of the words 'Datuk' and 'Miss'.

Her identity may remain unknown but the faith her worshippers have in her powers is deep-rooted and undying. The offerings made to her include statues with Bible verses, and yet the worship and shrine is Taoist.  Who is she, what is her story? And how did she become a deity?
Stupid people ... so old and still playing with dolls.
For sake of money, this people will do anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 06:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I guess u would want to discuss the core fundamental concept regarding their world view on life, rules and regulations , life expectation and how these thoughts actually ingluenced their moral codes and values.

I am more interested in their perception regarding Confucius teachings or the likes?

I guess , if you'd go by history , i am pretty sure that Conficius had taught or even outlined the codes of conducts in 5 aspects...those menyioned in Analects? Last edited by mbhcsf on 17-11-2014 06:37 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2014 08:39 AM | Show all posts
mbhcsf posted on 17-11-2014 06:34 AM
I guess u would want to discuss the core fundamental concept regarding their world view on life, rul ...

And if you look at the current Chinese society in Malaysia and China, you could notice that they (Chinese) don't give a DAMN about Confucious or Buddhism.

Chinese are money-minded race. For them, everything is valued by dollars and cents, not humane qualities. If you have dollars, they will bend backward to please you. Once those dollars are safely in their pocket, they will not even bother you are bleeding to death by the road side. That is their human nature.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 08:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-11-2014 08:39 AM
And if you look at the current Chinese society in Malaysia and China, you could notice that they ( ...

Well it would be interesting to compare and contrast their current ideas, expectations or world view on what is so called ' a good life' and etc.

Would u want to somehow relate this to their own course of history?
Hints the dynasty versus revolution in 1911 , the last manchu and...the emergence of communism back in those early decades in the 20th century?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 08:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
And if you look at the current Chinese society in Malaysia and China, you could notice that they ( ...

Well..the art of war..to say the least...wars between dynasties were common those days...so somehow they were nurtured to be highly resilient, goal oriented lots .u think?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 08:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

I guess that has something to do with their world view.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2014 12:16 PM | Show all posts
And if you look at the current Chinese society in Malaysia and China, you could notice that they (Chinese) don't give a DAMN about Confucious or Buddhism.

Chinese are money-minded race. For them, everything is valued by dollars and cents, not humane qualities. If you have dollars, they will bend backward to please you. Once those dollars are safely in their pocket, they will not even bother you are bleeding to death by the road side. That is their human nature.

If peoples hold post in spiritual organsation also danger....one center is bodhi meditation center in KL....they use this place as money making project   to hire more customers...they even put a photos of their gurus in sprituality attire with beads.....this another away to convience peoples...now the chinese using the yoga learned from hindus for commercial purpose and the tactic is different from orginal....for peoples  money is most important...

recently , I found one powerful herbs ....actually is ayurvedic ...lot of write up about this herbs  in ancient scriptures....how i found this herbs is long story..to make it short....i visited india store ...of all the herbs display in rack  this particular herbs caught my eyes.....I took that  herbs which wrap in box ....while i google search  the name of the herbs..it has good write up and it  know as king of herbs, one Gurus says that is king herbs and encourage peoples take before going to bed ....i took it ....found it powerful herbs...it clean  my  internal organ , my  mouth and feel totally rejuvenated ...after taking this herbs for 1 months.....i feel lighter and feeling good...more  energy giving....my blood sugar drop to 4.9...which is good...totally feel rejuvenated..plus improved the sexual drive as well...also it powerful to gargle your mouth ....if make fresh breath and killed germs...

I kept this as secret ....only told  to my closed friends and my clients...offer them this  powder herbs to try but I will remove the label and herbs name....why I did not put in FB  or promote this product? because I am afraid the chinese or  anyone will use this herbs  for commercial  purpose for greed and will mix this herbs with other ingredient....where the purity of this herbs will be gone....I will keep this as a secret and only offer this powder herbs to certain peoples but will not going to tell the name of  this herbs....it will be secret ...for the sake of purity of Divine  the Creator...

..why they greed?   when u eat unclean  garbage that goes to your body...the purity is lost.....

here is the video:

Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-11-2014 10:54 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2014 01:13 PM | Show all posts
by mbhcsf

Well it would be interesting to compare and contrast their current ideas, expectations or world view on what is so called ' a good life' and etc.

They are parasitic in nature. What they perceive as "good life" comes from sacrificing others in the process.

As I have said, they are money-minded race who are only interested in worldly wealth. They do not possess the capability to evolve spiritually, or even mentally (toward positive attitude) and in order to fulfill their own worldly desires, they could ruin themselves and others in the process.

Would u want to somehow relate this to their own course of history?

No, nothing is changed in their history - IF you have studied history as much as I had.

China had continued to be shaped by wars. In the past, it is fought by men with power and wealth, who get supports for lesser men who desires greater things. Compared to Europe and the Dark Ages, China's history filled with more wars which killed thousands. For example, the Tai'ping Revolution in 1850s had caused over a million people to die, which is the biggest number in human history till then, and all because a guy who claimed to be Jesus's younger brother (which means Christian god got lucky with a Chinese lady. )

You may think that current attitude of China with Hong kong (democracy protesters), Tibet, Nepal and even the attempt to invade India's Andra Pradesh just last month (I bet you didn't know that) are something new, but I tell you it is not. Do you know how Vietnam got its name?

Vietnam was originally an independant group of villages which continued to grow rice and live in peace. Then a Chinese Royal Servant named Zhao Tuo had moved south and established himself as the king of the land. The name given to this region was Nam Viet or in Chinese - South Yue and this happened in 207 BC. You could be interested to know that this is what China is doing today with Himalayan regions AND South-China Sea where it is moving south to take control of these southern lands (which China believes belongs to them).

So you tell me - What changed in attitudes of the Chinese? They are still cunning, untrustworthy and money-minded then and now. Nothing changed.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2014 01:16 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf posted on 17-11-2014 08:48 AM
Well..the art of war..to say the least...wars between dynasties were common those days...so someho ...

They (warfare) are common today as well. Who supplies Iran and Mynmar (with they were in Communist regime) with weapons (including technology on nuclear)? Who gave the Communists in Vietnam (in 1960s and 1970s) weapons to fight the South? Who gave weapons to Communists in Malaya and Indonesia?

Don't assume that China's warmongering is a thing of the past. They are very much alive today as they did hundreds of years before. Only different is, China attend to do it behind close doors to avoid further blacklisting itself in the World stage.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2014 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Does high sex crime and rape cases in India make all Indian a race with no moral and ehtics ???

Why Is Rape so Prevalent in India?
http://www.aleteia.org/en/op-ed/ ... ia-5843195632025600

Why so much gang rape in India
http://www.reddit.com/r/explainl ... ng_raping_in_india/

.....frequent stories I hear from my Indian female friends about being followed, groped, harassed, etc. Explain to me why at a religious festival at a historical monument, I walked past a huge crowd of men on my way out and 15 or so of them thought it was perfectly okay to painfully grab my boobs as I walked by.

Is it fair to generalise all Indians as sex maniac, inmoral and unethical base on the above real life experiences of some females ???

Shamelessness is bad, stupidity is bad but for the racist bigot sudroid Sephiroth, it is a blissful combination !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 11:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.163024 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.