Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: NBH

The Raid2 - Berandal

[Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2014 04:11 PM | Show all posts
roblucci posted on 3-4-2014 06:55 PM
sebab buat kat Indon pelakon semua Indon termasuk watak utama dan guna bahasa Indon jadi agak logi ...

bagi aku byk beza...

kalo dpt sentuhan luar ofkoz keyakinan depa nak kuarkan sesuatu filem yg bermutu akan lebih tinggi...kita leh berhujah pasal stuntman/pelakon semua asal indo, tapi still kena diarah sebagaimana garapan pengarah, skrip, jln cerita dsb...

sama jgk dgn merantau...berbeza kalo nk compare dgn Ong Bak yg 100% Siam punya

kita bersetuju utk tidak bersetuju

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2014 08:13 PM | Show all posts
minyak posted on 5-4-2014 04:11 PM
bagi aku byk beza...

kalo dpt sentuhan luar ofkoz keyakinan depa nak kuarkan sesuatu filem yg b ...

betul tu sbb itulah filem silat dari sana lebih bagus dan kita pula baru berjaya buat drama silat terpaksa gulung tikar

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2014 09:50 PM | Show all posts
wah mcm best.

knp indon bleh buat filem best mcm ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2014 11:12 AM | Show all posts
minyak posted on 5-4-2014 04:11 PM
bagi aku byk beza...

kalo dpt sentuhan luar ofkoz keyakinan depa nak kuarkan sesuatu filem yg b ...

Merantau jalan cerita rasa... macam tak berapa best berbanding Ong Bak...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2014 11:45 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2014 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Dah tengok kat kodai makan.. huhu ado orang tak lalu makan dan ado orang ngigau pasai filem ni.. erm.. kalau nak tapis apo yang kuar jadi tak payahla tengok kek wayang..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2014 03:32 PM | Show all posts
" The Raid 2 : Berandal " Japanese guest stars Interview w/ Cinema Today

Left to right: Kitamura Kazuki, Matsuda Ryuhei, Endo Kenichi, Gareth Evans (director)

The director is Welsh, he's married to a half Indonesian-Japanese lady, so he lives in Indonesia. He stated over and over that although he's not Indonesian, but the film is pure Indonesian production, cos 99% of the crews are Indonesian. There are only 2 non-Indonesian crews which are himself and the cinematographer. The Raid(the first film) achieved #11 in Hollywood box office. With USD 1 million budget, they roped USD 3 million sales. The sequel, The Raid 2: Berandal, just finished filming and currently on post-production, and will be released early next year.

I love Kitamura, of course, not just because from ATARU, i've seen him in a lot of dramas and movies before. And my friend told me, his little brother was his interpreter on the filming set.... I sooooooooo envy my friend's brother!

The Japanese guest stars were interviewed by Cinema Today when they had a filming in Jakarta.

INTERVIEW

Q: What do you think after you finished shooting with them ?

Evans: I think it went very well. I'm a big fan of these guys, myself. I was so excited. It was really fun!

Kitamura: It was an exciting filming. I'm sure all the cast was looking forward to it. But I've met Gareth before when I was shooting " KILLERS " (Kitamura's other Indonesian film yet-to-be-released). That time, I asked him to cast me, so it came true. I was suppose to be nervous, but I felt quite lighthearted.

Matsuda: I talked to the director before the shooting and I read the script together with him. To be honest, I was very worried about scenes in Japanese in a foreign film. But then I know the director is very understanding, so I was relieved and shot the scene. It left me quite an impression that all the crews on the set were very relaxed.

Endo: I was also worried about the scenes where we had to speak Japanese, but just like Ryuhei-kun said, they could grasp the rhythm and energy that was released from the Japanese lines, so it was quite accurate. When I watched the first film, I was really looking forward to this filming. I'm also happy that I can work together with my favorite actors in a foreign film like this.

Kitamura: The director, Gareth actually did all the camera test to the camera rolling all by himself. So rather than shooting what is ready to be shot, he shot all the process until it was ready. As a person who play a role, I really enjoyed making this film.

Endo: I agree about that. Sometimes, we, actors, does better during the test rather than the real shooting. Since he did all the shooting, I feel relieved that the director would know which one's best to be picked for the final cut.

Q: Do you have any reason for doing all the process from test to rolling ?

Evans: When I was writing the script, I have already pictured how the characters would say their lines in my head. But, when the actors recite their lines on the set, that will change. As I discuss it with the actors, that would also make changes, so I tried to roll the camera as much as I can. Rather than simply turning a script to a movie, it's better to add changes during the filming, in my opinion. I think it's a waste if I didn't make use of what's best from these experienced men, for this film.

Q: How was working with the Indonesian people?

Kitamura: They're so carefree! In Japan, with just a little bit of noise, people on the set would get angry. But here, everyone seem to be having fun while doing their own jobs, so they just went " sssshhh " while smiling. The director is also good in interacting with the actors, so I feel relaxed in acting the role.

Endo: They don't worry much about details and the simple type, but once the camera's rolling everyone's expressions changed. I think their ability to concentrate is amazing. The makeup artist was all laughing until the camera was rolling, but they're very punctual and detailed doing their jobs. The atmosphere was lively.

Matsuda: When I went to the set in the morning, there was a big noise roaring... I thought that was amazing. (laugh) Just like what Kitamura-san said, there wasn't any nervous atmosphere, so we could act our roles relaxed.

http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/A0003804

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2014 09:38 PM | Show all posts
baru tgk semalam pas sedut versi 1080 HD punya..

mmg superb la citer ni..blood everywhere..ganas2 giler2...

Jakarta dlm citer ni bersih,cantik jer...tunjuk bangunan2 lawa2 jer.haha..
banduan2 pon semua jambu2 je...haha..

scene gaduh dalam lumpur kat penjara mmg epic..
and last action kat dapur tu mmg omg omg....
tonton 2x sbb x puas!
so i bagi 4.5 stars!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2014 03:10 PM | Show all posts
ape yg ganas ny ? gaduh2 jek ke kejeny ?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2014 06:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2014 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Ulang tengok 2 kali. Cerita terlalu best. Filem malaysia dah kena tinggal 10 tiang.

Sapa nak boleh PM aku. Nanti aku share kat drive...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2014 03:35 PM | Show all posts
setelah menonton sendiri The Raid 2 @ berandal ini, adakah ianya setimpal dengan segala macam atok nenek wan dan pujian menggunung itu?
Kali ini hero yang kononya lincah ini aka Uko Uwais ditugaskan untuk menyamar sebagai kawan seorang gangster di dalam penjara.  Cerita aksi ini terlalu detail dibuat sehinggakan kalau tak biasa boleh membuat kita muntah pelangi.  Pembunuhan dengan tukul besi, dengan  besbal la atau dengan parang dan kerambit.  Pergaduhan antara 2 puak gangster yang menguasai , dilukis seolah2 betul.  Pembunuhan demi pembunuhan dikaitkan dengan setiap kumpulan dan pergaduhan pun bermula.  Cerita itu tidak berhenti disini sahaja kerana dihujung cerita sekumpulan orang nipponpula menunggu hero setelah habis penat membunuh semua dengan sekali lawan.  Dalam Raid 2 ini juga Mad Dog aka hanjing gila aka  Yayan R uhian yang liat nak mampos  di Raid 1, muncul sebagai pembunuh upahan.nampak nya,  Yayan Ruhian diperlukan untuk mengempakkan crita aksi ini.

kalau korang google nama yayan ni, nanti korang akan tahu bahwa yayan ni adalah master / ahli martial art yang handal. Sebenarnya mamat ni di luar muvee dia bukan orang biasa, pakar silat dan menguasai satu teknik mengawal pernafasan yang boleh membuatkan badan menyerap serangan tapi kurang rasa sakit.elain tu, dia juga pengajar teknik close combat kepada Pasukan Pengamanan Presiden Indon, macam Secret Service amereka.

Cerita The raid 2 ini boleh dikatakan "perang antara clan" dimana melibatkan 3 clan mafia. Tiap clan memiliki karakter yang sama yaitu memiliki boss clan, seorang anak laki-laki, seorang kaki tangan se macam orang kanan, dan beberapa assasin.   

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 07:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059264 second(s), 32 queries .