CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melatibiru

Michael Jackson In Loving Memory 1958-2009 Part IV

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-12-2009 02:31 PM | Show all posts
thanks melatibiru for the pix....windu la tgk abg mike angkat bahu tu...cute jer...(cuma iols xminat designer abg mike yg reka bj2 baru dia...nampak cengkung-lengkung abg mike ngan fesyen bahu ala2  ...
cyndore Post at 16-12-2009 14:29

kali ni, kebanyakan baju / costumes yg abg mike pakai, ketat / skinny..hmmm tak nampak macho..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2009 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Lagi gambar masa costume fitting, very skinny :cf:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2009 03:21 PM | Show all posts
maydeyy maydeyyyy...takde org lerr plak..

It was taken in France ( PARIS), Plaza Athene hotel (spring 1996), with Prince Paul from Romania and the director of " Prince Paul for Romania Foundation". Michael attending at a charitable event.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2009 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Lagi gambar masa costume fitting, very skinny :cf:

melatibiru Post at 16-12-2009 14:46

huhu siannye nengok abe mike...
cekedingnye badan.... cengkung giler muka dia

seluar pun terlondeh jerk sampai nampak underware

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2009 08:15 PM | Show all posts
44# annur134

selamba jer abg mike... walaupun nampak underware  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2009 10:51 PM | Show all posts
44# annur134

selamba jer abg mike... walaupun nampak underware  
niy Post at 16-12-2009 20:15

hehehe ni mesti brand fruit of loom tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-12-2009 10:03 AM | Show all posts
hehehe ni mesti brand fruit of loom tu

annur134 Post at 16-12-2009 22:51

whoooppppppppssssssssssssss.....annur ingat lagi yek??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 03:03 PM | Show all posts
whoooppppppppssssssssssssss.....annur ingat lagi yek??
melatibiru Post at 17-12-2009 10:03

melati.....
apa2 yg berkaitan dengan abe mike......
opkossss aku ingat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2009 11:23 AM | Show all posts
hallo all MJ's larlings

aku jumpa artikel 2004... interesting article.. to me
aku paste kat sini .. kalau rasa tak sesuai bagitau eh.. nanti aku delete
---------------------------------------------------------

The Immortals - The Greatest Artists of All Time: 35) Michael Jackson
By Antonio "LA" Reid
Posted Apr 15, 2004 12:00 AM

Michael Jackson is the world's greatest entertainer. One of the most explosive performances I've ever witnessed was Jackson sliding across the stage at the Motown twenty-fifth anniversary show. Just watching that made us all know: That's what greatness is, and anything that doesn't measure up to that is beneath greatness. Before him there were the Beatles and Elvis and Frank Sinatra; Michael Jackson takes his place right alongside those greats.
I'm almost the same age as Michael, and I was one of the original fans. I first saw him at the Ohio State Fair, when I was very young; the Jackson 5 were performing with the Commodores. Michael came on, and that voice of his rang over the whole fairground. I was deeply touched by that voice from the very beginning.

"Billie Jean" is the most important record he's made, not only because of its commercial success but because of the musical depth of the record. It has more hooks in it than anything I've ever heard. Everything in that song was catchy, and every instrument was playing a different hook. You could separate it into twelve different musical pieces and I think you'd have twelve different hits. Every day, I look for that kind of song.

Michael has influenced so many artists, some of whom are picking up on the grandeur and showmanship of his live performances. You can see his influence in his sister Janet, in Justin Timberlake, Usher, Britney Spears, and in Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey. You can see his influence in the dance moves -- the syncopated choreography -- that a lot of young artists use. And a lot of them have picked up his work ethic. When you look at a Britney Spears production or a Justin Timberlake production, or if you look at an Usher production, you really see that they took a page out of Michael's book; they went to rehearsal, and they must've worked eight hours a day, because their shows are flawless, as Michael's shows were flawless.

There are many, many people who think of Michael as a spectacle, and it's sad. All of it has taken away from our ability to see him for the artist he really is. A world without Michael Jackson would be a very, very different world. And I think we should all feel very blessed that an artist of that caliber came into our lives, because he has enriched our lives.

[From Issue 946 — April 15, 2004] from rollingstone.com

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 11:41 AM | Show all posts

Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 11:50 AM | Show all posts

Jackson at a photo shoot in Los Angeles on June 12, 1971, when the future King of Pop was only 12 years old.

umur prince sekarang

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Michael Jackson's Moonwalk shoes likely to fetch £12k at auction
  • [url=][/url]
  • [url=][/url]
By Mirror.co.uk 14/12/2009

Few could ever follow in his footsteps, but someone will soon at least be able to slip into his moonwalking shoes as Michael Jackson's loafers went on show today.

The black Sebago shoes, each of which has the words 'Rock My World Billie Jean' written on the sole, are to be sold at auction house Bonhams on Wednesday.

They were worn by the late star for a New York show the day before the 9/11 attacks and together with a fedora hat he wore at the same gig, the items are expected to fetch up to £12,000.

Advertisement - article continues below »

The concerts - which sold out in five hours - were recorded for a CBS TV special and are estimated to have been watched by 44 million people.

Also featuring in the entertainment memorabilia sale in Knightsbridge, London, is cassette demo of a track said to have been the forerunner of his song This Is It.

The tape features a song called I Never Heard and according to information given to the auction house, the track was passed on by singer-songwriter Paul Anka in 1983, shortly after Jackson had recorded it in his California studio.
A Jackson puppet from satirical TV series Spitting Image will also go under the hammer, and is valued at up to £4,000.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 12:56 PM | Show all posts
hu hu hu
tak ada org ke hari ni ?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Michael Jackson's brothers reveal ways they discovered he was dead
  • [url=][/url]
  • [url=][/url]
10/12/2009

Michael Jackson's brothers have revealed how they heard about the singer's death last June.

Jermaine, Tito, Jackie and Marlon said they all knew Michael was dead before their parents got in touch.

Jackie revealed yesterday that he was shopping when someone walking past said: "Michael Jackson died."
Advertisement - article continues below »

He said: "I walked outside and I got a phone call from my mum - she told me that it was true."

Meanwhile Jermaine told a TV talk show: "I found out from CNN."

And Marlon said: "I got a phone call from a friend who said, 'Is your brother all right?' I said, 'What are you talking about?' "As I was calling my brothers, calling my mum, my daughter downstairs said, 'Dad, Uncle Michael is dead.' It was unbelievable."

The brothers recalled the emotional moment as they announced a Jackson 5 tour next year.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 05:11 PM | Show all posts
korang...27 disember ni jgn lupa LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON di ASTRO AWANI jam 4 PETANG....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 09:42 PM | Show all posts
testing..testing....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2009 09:43 PM | Show all posts
assalamualaikum....anibedi home?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 09:47 PM | Show all posts
i'm newcomer here.......cam best thread ni....actually tgh carik thread yg discuss psl MJ.ad byk soklan nak tya....korg kan peminat tegar,mgkn serba sedikit ble bkongsi pndpt...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 10:11 PM | Show all posts
sy ni bukanlah peminat fanatik MJ....cuma saya rasa dia cam unik daripada mana2 penyanyi era baru Amerika....saya suke dgar lagu2 die...irama dan liriknya nya masuk ngan jiwa saya...kbykn sumber drpd org2 yg pernah bkerja dgn dia, diorag kt dia sukar difahami, baik hati, penyayang, pemurah, perfectionist, mudah tersentuh hati......ad gak sy tercuba2 buat rentak tarian dia...cam buruk ja rasa, tapi best jgk...
tp sy rasa kasihan dgn anak2 MJ....dorg da jdk cam MJ lak....sy ada ikut thread lain....international pyer la...xtau la korg follow ke tidak... King of Pop Discussion,MJJCommunity n MJ Forum kat Lipstick Alley....tiap2 mggu je,ad je brite psl bbudk tu...lps 2,criternyer diputar entah braper darjah, smpi ad org komen (kat sumber asal) budk2 ni brat la,ptut ikut mati cm michael la,ptut bg kt 'biological parents' diorg la...sy cukup sedih mendgr smua ni...smpi pernah diorg terlibt dlm accident ngan papz, nsib baik diorg ok ms accident tu...kalo x....:@
sori, terlebih emotional lak...anyway, salam perkenalan...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2009 10:22 PM | Show all posts
smua org sedia mklum, MJ mmg ad prob ngan Sony. tp ad sy terbc ttg MJ ad melemparkan tuduhan trhdp Tony Mottola yg dia 'racist', oleh sbb itu dia (TM) enggan mempromosi Invicible. nk tya sket, mmg btul ke TM racist atau MJ ad agenda lain...sy mmg x fhm ngan kes sony-MJ ni....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.370010 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.