Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Mgsrulz

Instant Death to Apostates in the Bible's Old and New Testaments

[Copy link]
ALFLOSS This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2006 08:26 AM | Show all posts
i am not a christian, but i have read the bible and Quran, so this is what i can tell you.when jesus came he changed those cruel rules. there was once an adulterer who was caught by the jews who were following the OT / Torah rule which said adulterers must be stoned (same as islam). jesus saw this, and he said "let those who have not sinned cast the first stone". slowly all walk away. Since everyone has sinned before, what gives you the right to judge others? only god can. when jesus came he changed the "rules". from the OT of a cruel and jealous god to the NT of a "kind" god.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2006 12:38 PM | Show all posts
i am not a christian, but i have read the bible and Quran, so this is what i can tell you.when jesus came he changed those cruel rules. there was once an adulterer who was caught by the jews who were following the OT / Torah rule which said adulterers must be stoned (same as islam). jesus saw this, and he said "let those who have not sinned cast the first stone". slowly all walk away. Since everyone has sinned before, what gives you the right to judge others? only god can. when jesus came he changed the "rules". from the OT of a cruel and jealous god to the NT of a "kind" god.
-------------------------

You need to learn the Law first. Do not just said what you heard. There are rules in order to execute and forgiveness are given to people who ask.

There is no "Bad" God or "Good" God. Human invented it.
Law from God are way to control Human. Like government create law to control their country.

In Islam, there are way to Judge people. He give the rule to Test human whether they understand or believe in Him.
In Prophet Muhammad era, there is No Hudud Law execute because all the Believer follows exactly the Law.
Allah Make the Law for human to think about consequences.

Why if married person doing adultery need to be kill?
- Its the way to prevent spreading of desease to his family. (AIDS-spread every family)

Why unmarried person doing adultery "kena pukul 100 kali?"
- It activate White blood cells from body and this cells can fight developing virus or desease.

Conclusion. There are reason on every law that God command to Human.
God not just give the command, He bring along with the rule before punishment can be executed.

Its Our God Rights.

Use magic Report

ALFLOSS This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
since its your gods right, let your god execute the punishment then, why must you execute it? even when it is not proven that ISLAMIC laws are from god? how to prove? just because Muhhamad said so? rational people dont just accept mumbo jumbo laws that has no proof of divine origin, if you want to follow, you beleive , fine go ahead, but dont force others.No to religious laws !

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 12:59 PM | Show all posts
since its your gods right, let your god execute the punishment then, why must you execute it?
------------------------------
Thats why I Said. People should think. A lot of God rule will have following statement.

even when it is not proven that ISLAMIC laws are from god? how to prove? just because Muhhamad said so? rational people dont just accept mumbo jumbo laws that has no proof of divine origin, if you want to follow, you beleive , fine go ahead, but dont force others
-------------------------
You can find it in Quran, Zabur, Injeel, Taurat.

but dont force others
-----
Did I force you?

No to religious laws !
-----------------
Hmmmmm....... So, you deny God Rights?

Human law are worst.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 04:31 PM | Show all posts
i212 wrote:
Law from God are way to control Human. Like government create law to control their country.

- Human cannot be controlled. We have freewill, needs and desire. Only robots can be control.

Its the way to prevent spreading of desease to his family. (AIDS-spread every family)
There's some logic to it but unfortunately not practical in today society. No need to kill lah.

Why unmarried person doing adultery "kena pukul 100 kali?"
- It activate White blood cells from body and this cells can fight developing virus or desease.

- I assume theres a medical proof behind your claim. Mind sharing with us?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 04:41 PM | Show all posts
- Human cannot be controlled. We have freewill, needs and desire. Only robots can be control.
----------------
You still do not have understanding on what I mean. just shoot.

There's some logic to it but unfortunately not practical in today society. No need to kill lah.
-------------
Thats what people do now.

I assume theres a medical proof behind your claim. Mind sharing with us?
-----------
Search about white blood cells.
Its created when people get hurt or injurt.
search youself.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-9-2006 04:55 PM | Show all posts
i212 wrote: You still do not have understanding on what I mean. just shoot.
- Did i say wrongly? If human should and can be control by god's law then no need for god to create hell.

Thats what people do now.
- You mean people killing apostate now? I totally agee with you, mostly in those islamic country.

Search about white blood cells. Its created when people get hurt or injurt. search youself.
- Can white blood cells fight developing AIDS?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ALFLOSS at 27-9-2006 08:26 AM

have you read the verse i showed in the first post?
you can confirm it,since you have read the bible before(as per your claim),so you know it is true.the verse does exist.

so does it seem like a non cruel way to treat apostates?

btw,i dont know why,but those who defend the bible always recite the same thing "those who have not sinned cast the first stone" :lol

anyway,thats pretty easy to do,in christianity,since you can go to a priest,confess your sins,and walk out a "new man" :lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ALFLOSS at 27-9-2006 12:47 PM
since its your gods right, let your god execute the punishment then, why must you execute it? even when it is not proven that ISLAMIC laws are from god? how to prove? just because Muhhamad said so? rational people dont just accept mumbo jumbo laws that has no proof of divine origin, if you want to follow, you beleive , fine go ahead, but dont force others.No to religious laws !

it's obvious you understood little to nothing of what you read in the Quran.
either that,or you read an "online" version..(there are many "versions" of twisted Quranic verses online..

you ask how to prove the Book was indeed from God.

thats easy.

1)Prophet Muhammad was ILLITERATE.
so you cant say he copied someone else's work,because he cant even read,let alone write..
2)you want divine origin?
go study the Quran.it has scientific knowledge way ahead of it's time.. want proof?Click ME

and
3)no one is forced to convert to Islam.
your delusional

[ Last edited by  Mgsrulz at 27-9-2006 10:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 27-9-2006 04:55 PM

- You mean people killing apostate now? I totally agee with you, mostly in those islamic country.

and you wonder why the bible exists,since the followers dont follow it,anyway.... :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Did i say wrongly? If human should and can be control by god's law then no need for god to create hell.

What I mean about Controlled By God
God give LAW To control Human.
Its Like What OUR GOVERMENT done to us... DUhhhhhh!

Can white blood cells fight developing AIDS?
----
Did I say AIDS. want me to try on you?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 28-9-2006 01:04 PM
God give LAW To control Human...

Yup,  thats right God put HIS own finger  writings the Laws  of  Ten Commandment yet Muslims and Chrsitans broke Sabbath and coming with view that " it for jews" If God says in ten Commandment Sabbath for Jews only, than no question ask but God see Jews, Malays, Indians, Chinese, Sakai, Ulu or whatever as Human in flesh which made of clay not race. Race only created by Human not God.

So, all broke God commandement expect those kept 10 commadment not pick and choose.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Yup,  thats right God put HIS own finger  writings the Laws  of  Ten Commandment yet Muslims and Chrsitans broke Sabbath and coming with view that " it for jews" If God says in ten Commandment Sabbath for Jews only, than no question ask but God see Jews, Malays, Indians, Chinese, Sakai, Ulu or whatever as Human in flesh which made of clay not race. Race only created by Human not God.

So, all broke God commandement expect those kept 10 commadment not pick and choose.
----------------------------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... BRING THE SABBATH THING TO HERE.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 28-9-2006 01:04 PM
Did i say wrongly? If human should and can be control by god's law then no need for god to create hell.

What I mean about Controlled By God
God give LAW To control Human.
Its Like What OUR GO ...

Aiseh... marah?

Did I say AIDS. want me to try on you?

Let me rewind a bit.
Quote me asking: Why if married person doing adultery need to be kill?
Quote you answering:  Its the way to prevent spreading of desease to his family. (AIDS-spread every family)

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Let me rewind a bit.

QUOTE:
Quote me asking: Why if married person doing adultery need to be kill?
Quote you answering:  Its the way to prevent spreading of desease to his family. (AIDS-spread every family)
--------------------------------
heheheehhe........... its a example to why kill married person. to secure his family. duh!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 02:10 PM | Show all posts
did you ever understand?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
heheheehhe........... its a example to why kill married person. to secure his family. duh!!!
-Still does not answer my question. But since you say this, if you kill the married person, what happen to the spouse and his/her children?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Still does not answer my question. But since you say this, if you kill the married person, what happen to the spouse and his/her children?
-----------------
Can prevent dangerous desease(e.g.: AIDS.)

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Can prevent dangerous desease(e.g.: AIDS.)
-Thats why i asked, if the rotan can somehow make a person produce more white blood cell, can it prevent AIDS? And what about my 2nd question?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Thats why i asked, if the rotan can somehow make a person produce more white blood cell, can it prevent AIDS? And what about my 2nd question?
------------
Thats what I ask. Want me to test on you? to prove it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 01:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057483 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.