Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

KWON SANG WOO **The Prince of Tears**

[Copy link]
Post time 27-4-2005 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tupai_tupai at 27-4-2005 03:22 PM:

yg kanan skali tu ha jiwon ke??simple but elegant....

:ah:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2005 09:39 PM | Show all posts
KSW....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 09:42 PM | Show all posts
photobook oppa

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 09:52 PM | Show all posts
random pics of sang woo oppa..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 09:53 PM | Show all posts
SCREEN INTERVIEW Issue April,2005

Kwon SangWoo's alias is "momzzang", with height of 183cm, strong muscles, you could always see his action of high difficulty in films. However, audience all praise his of his perfect appearance, but don't realize the possibility of Actor Kwon SangWoo. In drama "Stairs to Heaven" and film "Miracle on the Han", compared to his strong muscles, people started to pay attention that part of wettish eyes. What's more, in the drama "Sad Sonata" finished not long before, JunYoung's sad love had been expressed out from his deep expression of eyes.

Kwon SangWoo is 30 years old. But still now there have been many people think he's still the immature high school student. Since his performance for the first time, he performed as the image with school uniform in four films continuously, and took the part that's never worried about his life. He, just as such past image, started to challenge a new image through the part Jun Young in "Sad Sonata".

Borned in the American army base in Dongdocheon, the son of female boss of pub there, having a miserable childhood...this's just the part composer Seo JunYoung. As what people saw, in the last half part of this drama, Kwon SangWoo performed with beard, not suitable to former "handsome man" image. Always with a hope that he could express more excellent, SangWoo has extended his acting once again in the instant while performing hard life.

"Sad Sonata" has been completed finally. How are you lately? Are you still immersing in the part of Jun Young and couldn't cast off from it?

No.When the drama finished, I felt it's a little reluctant to part with. But after resting for a while, and now is going to prepare for the new film "Wild Beast". Actually, now in my mind there's only the film "Wild Beast". But, I still could call the leading actress as "Hae In" now. (smiling...) So I'm trying to change it now.

In "Sad Sonata", we had seen several new faces of you. Since starting to figure the part JunYoung, had you already paid attention to change past image?

Some people thought there were too many scenes of tears, and also said they had seen my so sad shots too much. In my opinion, sad love story could make female audience cry, and this drama is just a chance to closer to males.

The part Lee GunWoo Yeon JooHeon took, has all excellent conditions, and he's the man women love. But Jun Young I acted, is a real common man in this times. Also, the drama focus on love and friendship...also, I have to challenge performance from action to death. Compared to paying attention to how people look on me, I perfer that people could accept me better.(smiling..)

However, there're so many comments that affirmed Kwon SangWoo's performance. Please evaluate your satisfaction degree of Jun Young you acted?

"Sad Sonata" is my first work in my 30 years old, so I treated with special emotion. Frankly saying, compared to the evaluation of "momzzang" or my appearance, that I could become true actor and people affirm my performance is my true aim. Acturally, the profession of actor, is one that you will leave much more regrets with the time longer.In such regrets ,I just want to make myself mature step by step in every stage. "If expressing more comedy parts in work last time, I will want to show serious acting in this work. This time, this's a very mankind part, some hairbrained", for it's the part I have taken for the first time, I feel it more charming. The same as my first performance of death, for me, the scene of dying in the concert last in "Sad Sonata" is most impressive. (smiling...)

We all know that, when shooting film "Run first" with Song SeungHeon, you two get closer. So you feel very painful for Song SeungHeon had to join in the army and couldn't costar with you in "Sad Sonata".....

Yeah...while thinking that I have to try more hard with SeungHeon's effort, I'll immerse more into acting. Frankly to say, there seem to be nothing not to complete with SeungHeon, I have more such self-confidence and expectations, also have thought much things we'll do together..but nothing could be come true. But, other actors all expressed excellently, many parts have been thought as more better work, while thinking of this, I really thank them so much.

In film, you always tried the Touch or comedy image, and in drama you emphasized your gentle side more. What do you think of that? which side you prefer?

Personally, compared to characteristic of film that emphasizes luxury scenes, I seem to perfer that of drama which has emotional story. Judging whatever part I prefer, my only aim is just to become the real actor. When wanting to express the part smoothly, I should consider which's the best suitable performance to the part. If only considering to choose good part, you could never do better. Now I'm not a good actor, and is taking efforts to deduce part more better, also bothering how to get the stage that I could have the perfect acting none could get. What's more, the thing you mentioned isn't judged by myself in my opinion, it's more correct that it should be evaluated directly by every audience.

What have you gained from "Sad Sonata"?

I'm a littly shy to say directly...(smiling...)When many people saying my acting become better, I feel most happy. Not other parts but the acting has been affirmed, this just my biggest gain from "Sad Sonata", isn't it?

I heard that you're very popular abroad. Especially in Japan, "Stairs to Heaven" has broadcast, films "Run First","Miracle on the Han", "Love, so divine" each has showed or prepared to show...

Many countries care about my activities, thanks very very much for their love. And I'm so happy for my work broadcast in other countries. In Japan, there're many fans loving me, everytime I went to Japan, I often thought I should learn some Japanese when I came back. It's very regretful not to express waht I want to say directly to them, so lately I'm learning Japanese hard.

The OST sang by actors in "Sad Sonata" had ever become the hot topic, why there's no yours in it?You have some singing strength already, do you have a plan of being a singer in future?

I don't sing the episode directly. I like singing, but never get that level(of a singer)...(singing...) sometimes I go to KTV and sing domestic ballad or japanese songs. Actrually, I never consider to be a singer. Do I want to do that? Never. If it's not what I want to do, I will feel reprehensive as a singer, having unlucky foreboding...hahaha...(smiling..)

What's your lately "My Boom"? And what you buy lately?

Lately I'm immersed deeply into popular game software my Japanese fans send me. I like the football game most, during shooting of "Sad Sonata" I always played with actors. Certainly we bet for the competition.(smiling...)The thing I buy lately is...mini car, I bought while shooting in N.Y. Am I childish?

How you prepared for the new film "Wild Beast"?

Now my biggest aim is to hope "Wild Beast" could be all right. I feel nervous for I played the part of police in crime department for the first time. It's completely different from past comedy part. The crime police is more redoubtable than the culprit, this part will also make people nervous.
And because this film is a great produce with cost of 8 billion won and I could costar with real actors of excellent acting, I'm worried whether I could complete well. Espesially that, this's new nori film in nation, also is my favourite film style. As what they said, not only female fans, male fans could increase through this film.

Are you going to perform drama and film together?

I like film, but drama's also charming. Of course they have different charms, film and drama aren't the same absolutely, so I want to do both of them. The degree should be different, and is determined by conditions and contents of work.

Now you have recieved absolute supports from female fans, what's charms do you think you have?

I'm not the special handsome guy, for people, I'm just like their elder brother or brother neighborhood. Intimity is the strongest weapon, right? Haha, other stars are full of mystery and get people's love, but for me it's difficult. I'm frank, hate covering up. I think that I 'm loved by fans maybe because of my intimity

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 09:54 PM | Show all posts
another pics of our oppa..:love:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2005 10:00 PM | Show all posts
tgk gambar2 ni tiba2 aku teringat masa kat s&m hari tu ada jumpa mag photo album dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:04 PM | Show all posts
oppa makan pas2 garu kapla...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2005 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 27-4-2005 10:00 PM:
tgk gambar2 ni tiba2 aku teringat masa kat s&m hari tu ada jumpa mag photo album dia..

photo album dier ada jual kat sini ke? tupai cuma jumpa lee byung hun punyer je...kalau ada nak gak beli...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:07 PM | Show all posts
psgan sepadan...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:08 PM | Show all posts
scene dlm my tutor friend...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:12 PM | Show all posts
: dah kena move pulak...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:12 PM | Show all posts
scene dlm my tutor friend...

mv ace of sorrow..

scene dl stairway to heaven

[ Last edited by tupai_tupai on 27-4-2005 at 10:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:13 PM | Show all posts
tupai... ko perasan tak...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 27-4-2005 10:12 PM:
: dah kena move pulak...

apsal kena moved plak ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tupai_tupai at 2005-4-27 10:14 PM:

apsal kena moved plak ni...

so ji sub pun kena move.... tak syok la... jauh2 nak berjalan ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2005 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 27-4-2005 10:16 PM:

so ji sub pun kena move.... tak syok la... jauh2 nak berjalan ni...

HA???
JI SUB OPPA PUN KENA MOVED GAK!!!????:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:20 PM | Show all posts
bae yong june pun....

penat la.. nak merayap jauh2 ni.... kat muzik celebrities ni omputeh je... penyanyi kan patutnya... ni pelakon...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:21 PM | Show all posts
ALAMAK...
jauhla jalan...kena kuar masuk balik....
dahla forum ni susah nak masuk...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2005 10:23 PM | Show all posts
mode mana pindahkan ni??? nak duduk balik kat soap opera.... letak kat sini nanti mati...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 10:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062402 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.