Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cajAzhari

2NE1 (YG Entertainment) 'CRUSH' (Japanese Ver.) M/V

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-4-2011 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Reply 520# luvsushi

sbb diaorang adik beradik BB n Se7en..yg penting dari  YG Family

ok.... baru nk belajar sal diaorang neh.... siyes tak pernah amik pot pon... kenai pon tak sangat....

yoroshiku

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2011 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Reply 521# nzhass79

ha'ah... anak-anak papa YG hebat sumenye okies, kalo nak kenal diorang, akak tgk 2ne1tv dulu. tgk first season, pastu second season. second season exciting sebab byk tunjuk diorang kat UK and US. diorang kan collab ngan will.i.am BEP. so, byk le capture moments diorang togeder2 dlm dan luar recording studio
happy watching. ah, dan jgn lupa gi kat channel ni:

http://www.youtube.com/user/2NE1

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 21-4-2011 15:55

Bommie...history in the making

2NE1’s Bom hits an “all-kill” on real-time music charts with “Don’t Cry”
by sarahsusiepak on April 21, 2011 at 3:18 am

It took less than 24 hours for Park Bom’s solo single, “Don’t Cry“, to achieve an all-kill on Korea’s real-time music charts (Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Monkey3, Dosirak,). In effect, it completely overtook Big Bang’s “Love Song” and toppled f(x)’s newly released “Pinnochio“, both of which previously occupied top spots on the charts.

Of course, 2NE1’s newly appointed communications director, Sandara Park, shared the good news on her me2day, posting a shot of the all-kill and writing, “Doodoong! South Korea is now all~ getting spring* fever!!!^.^ Just in time for spring, she’s an all-kill on the music charts!!! Confirmation shot ke“.  (Note: Bom also means ’spring’ in Korean)
Congratulations to Park Bom on her successful solo single!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 03:58 PM | Show all posts
dah dgr

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 02:14 PM | Show all posts
bommie....terharunya dia

Bom Breaks Into Tears with Teddy on the Phone
Apr 22, 2011 No Comments by Admin ElleUnnie

After 2NE1′s Park Bom’s solo song was released, tears came steaming out of her eyes.

On the morning of the 21st, Park Bom had released her solo song, Don’t Cry, through a digital single. At the same time, she had swept all the charts at #1, achieving an ‘all kill’ for the second time after You & I.

YG representatives stated on this day through a telephone call with OSEN, “Park Bom’s song was released online, and at approximately 1AM, she phoned Teddy who had produced the song and burst into tears. The moment Park Bom had started crying, Teddy knew something was up and took the call while shocked and nervous. “

They added, “By the looks of it, when she had saw that her song placed #1 on various sites, Park Bom wanted to express her thanks to Teddy. Also, as the first ‘runner’ in the 2NE1 comeback, she was swarmed by relief and burden at the same time, and thus started crying. It seems that she was very worried to lead the 2NE1 comeback with her solo.“

Park Bom is currently dominating the music charts, with this so-called ‘through-the-roof’ force. From the moment after it was released, she swept not only on Melon, but also Dosirak, Soribada, M.NET, Bugs, Monkey3, and other representative Korean music charts, and achieved the status of ‘all-kill’.

These days, many girl groups and popular singers are making their comebacks and doing their promotions. Park Bom didn’t come back with the rest of 2NE1, but instead as a solo female singer. The phenomenon of her all-kill on the music charts have caused several to show their curiosity and interest towards Park Bom.

‘Don’t Cry’ is a fast-tempo R&B dance song with a piano melody and a house beat that matches it well. It was produced by the representative producer of 2NE1′s previous hit songs, ‘I don’t care’, ‘Fire’, ‘Can’t Nobody’, and ‘Go Away’. In addition, Park Bom’s previous single, ‘YOU & I’ was also a production of Teddy. The majority of netizens are commenting, ‘It’s a track that exceeds his previous work.’

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment will be revealing 2NE1′s new songs every three weeks, starting with Park Bom’s solo, and utilizing a differentiated promotion system.

Source: Nate
Translated by GEE at ygladies.com

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2011 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Reply 525# luvsushi

here's the latest vid from YG, 2ne1 and bommie
sedapnye acoustic version You & I and Don't Cry.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-5-2011 11:09 PM | Show all posts
2NE1’s Bom shares a video with Dara after her first live performance

On April 29th, 2NE1’s Park Bom uploaded a video with fellow member Dara on her me2day. The video features footage from a photoshoot that she had with Dara after the first live performance of her new song, “Don’t Cry“, on “YG ON AIR“.

In the picture, Park Bom is posing next to Dara with a victory pose and a friendly expression. She also wrote a short, cute greeting, by writing “Everyone, hello~.”

On this night, Park Bom performed an acoustic version of “Don’t Cry” that gathered much attention for her perfect ability to nail each note during her live performance.

Netizens commented back, “Hello, goodbye, see you again”, “I’m sad, but again next time”, “Bom, who smiles to the end – Sandara, the best”, and “Taking the picture at the ulzzang angle.”

Check out the clips below!

Source: Financial News via Nate
Reposted frm : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 11:15 PM | Show all posts
JYP Entertainment parodies 2NE1’s Bom’s YG-Life teasers for San-E’s “Please Don’t Go”

YG Entertainment has been getting fans riled up all week long with text teasers for 2NE1’s Bom’s solo comeback through their YG-Life blog. JYP Entertainment seems to be taking note of the promotional style, as they’ve recently released their very own parody teaser for rapper San-E.

Their hilarious message reads:

“Did you have fun listening to Bom-E’s live?
    Hul~ This time, San-E has said that he will be singing live on Friday.

Friday 7:05 PM KST May 6th
    San-E’s <”Please Don’t Go”> First Live Reveal

By chance… Are you expecting an appearance on music programs? Possibility 0%
    Why? Because Outsider (who featured in the song) is in the army…
    Where? www.youtube.com/sane
    (Please come after you’ve already watched the live broadcast of XX Bank…)”

Fans commented, “They’ve got a hilarious sense of humor”, “Calling Bom-E like that is adorable!”, and “Definitely watching Music Bank!”

Source: San-E’s Me2day, @JYPEOFFICIAL

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2011 11:17 PM | Show all posts
2NE1’s Dara is a Hawaiian lady for “Etude House”

2NE1’s Dara transformed into a lovely ‘Hawaiian lady’ for Etude House’s summer season collection, “2011 Aloha Makeup.”

Dolled up in pink lipstick and a cute flower accessory in her hair, Dara’s more than ready to jump over spring into the summer season for the warm beach.

This new collection is special in that it features a variety of refreshing colors representative of Hawaii and their tropical beaches. The added bronzing effect is expected to give a youthful glow to any skin tone.

Source: Star News via Naver

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Will.I.Am visits Korea to discuss 2NE1’s U.S. advancement

On May 2nd, Will.I.Am made a visit to the YG Entertainment building in Korea for a four hour-long meeting with Yang Hyun Suk, 2NE1, and Teddy regarding 2NE1’s American advancement.

Despite it being only a three-day stay, Will.I.Am expressed his excitement in working with 2NE1 by asking the girls to try recording a song that he’s been working on in the States.

Representatives of YG Entertainment commented, “Through Will.I.Am’s visit, we feel that we’ll be able to get closer to materializing a release date for 2NE1’s American advancement album.”

2NE1 is currently scheduled to release their official comeback title track, “Lonely“, on May 12th.

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2011 10:56 AM | Show all posts
This week’s “YG ON AIR” to show 2NE1’s “Lonely” MV set, Big Bang’s Japanese tour, & more!

After kicking off their very own internet broadcast last week called “YG ON AIR“, YG Entertainment has followed up with additional news with regards to their second episode.

Their latest ‘YG-Life’ update states:

“We had originally planned to show the 2NE1 version of Park Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry‘ this week, but because we are busily working on the music video for 2NE1’s new song, we unfortunately won’t be able to show it.

In its place, this week’s broadcast will feature news and updates on Big Bang’s Japanese tour, as well as news on Will.I.Am’s visit to the YG Entertainment building. We will also be briefly showing the music video film set for 2NE1’s ‘Lonely‘, which is scheduled for release on May 12th.

YG ON AIR will continue to update fans on Big Bang’s Japanese activities every week.  Next week, you can look forward to Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry’ live performance with some of Korea’s greatest session men.

We ask for your interest.”

Source : YG-Life
reposted : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:27 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 "LONELY" COMEBACK SPOT #1
2011.05.21 0AM The Voice of CL and "LONELY"

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 09:15 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 will not be promoting “Lonely”

On the morning of May 10th, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk wrote a post on the YG-Life blog about 2NE1’s comeback track, “Lonely.”

The post read:

“2NE1’s new song, ‘Lonely’, will be released simultaneously with its music video on the morning of May 12th. It is a slow pop song that uses string instruments.

Will.I.Am previously made a visit to the YG Entertainment building and made a few comments about ‘Lonely’: “I was waiting for the drum beats to come out but it didn’t, so that was very refreshing. I think it’ll be a big hit.”

The reason he said that it was refreshing was because the song is not what everyone is probably expecting. Departing from the worldwide trend of fast and powerful electronic songs of the house genre, 2NE1’s new song is a slow song that’s 100% analog in emotions.

In short, we did not use any auto-tune.

I think that the reason he thought it’d be a ‘hit’ was because of the ‘Lonely… Lonely.. Lonely..’ It has a repetitive melody that’s highly addictive.

‘Lonely’ was composed and written by Teddy, who’s also known for 2NE1’s previous hits, and features lyrics about the sorrows and loneliness of love.

What’s unique about it is that the lyrics are different to what you’re thinking of, in that it’s actually about a person who feels lonely even with the person they love.

Now about our broadcast promotions for ‘Lonely’…

I am so apologetic to all of our 2NE1 fans, but we are unfortunately not planning to promote ‘Lonely’ on broadcast programs. We are instead planning to promote with a song that 2NE1 can perform to.

We would like to ask for your understanding.

This week’s ‘YG ON AIR‘ will feature a live session version of Park Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry‘. Next week, fans can see a live version of ‘Lonely’, as sung by 2NE1.

As we’ve mentioned before, 2NE1’s next song will be released three weeks from now on June 2nd. 2NE1’s mini-album will be released six weeks from now on June 23rd.

After eight months, 2NE1 is finally releasing a new song titled ‘Lonely’…
    I ask for your anticipation and support.”

Source + Photos: YG-Life
repostd : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 11:06 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 "LONELY" COMEBACK SPOT #2
2011.05.12. 0AM The Voice of MINZY and "LONELY"

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 11:16 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 "LONELY" COMEBACK SPOT #3
2011.05.12. 0AM The Voice of DARA and "LONELY"

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 10:32 PM | Show all posts
lonely dah release
[2NE1 - Lonely]

crdt : ihoneydew

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2011 11:15 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 - LONELY MV

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 09:03 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 - LONELY MV
yatt_takez Post at 11-5-2011 23:15

thanks for the update. u r quick!
btw, i'm loving LONELY to the max. the song, the music, the clothes they're wearing, the styles, the brilliant mv (very, very addictive) - they're great!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 07:02 PM | Show all posts
YG ON AIR episode 3 - bommie's Don't Cry (3rd version)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2011 11:39 PM | Show all posts
2NE1’s Dara to give a lecture at Yonsei University

On May 16th, 2NE1’s Dara will be giving a special marketing lecture at Yonsei University, which will also include a Q&A segment as well as a free talk session.

Dara will be lecturing on the topic of “The public, and discussions with the fans” for a 30-40 minute period. It’s said that she’ll be discussing her experiences in the Philippines, the process it took for her to debut in 2NE1, and finally her career as a singer.

Representatives of YG Entertainment stated, “As 2NE1’s communications director, she’s working hard at the task with sincerity. She’ll be using her real life experience and applying it in a lecture about communicating with the public.”

Through her Me2day, Dara wrote, “I don’t often give speeches even during school, so I’m a bit nervous and feel weird.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate
repostd : allkpop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.172130 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.