Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-4-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts

kasut myolie tinggi bebenor...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 05:25 PM | Show all posts
kasut myolie tinggi bebenor...
sue87 Post at 20-4-2011 11:04

myolie tu rendah je kan sbnrnye...bile pakai kasut tinggi nk same tinggi lak ngn sammul...
ps~poster belakang tu drama apw

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 11:07 AM | Show all posts
myolie tu rendah je kan sbnrnye...bile pakai kasut tinggi nk same tinggi lak ngn sammul... ...
zuranura Post at 20-4-2011 17:25

mgkn drama yg pernah tayang kat TV2 seblom nie kot...ke aku salah drama...aku pon x tau gak zura...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 11:09 AM | Show all posts
zura ko rse brape inci kasut die 2?aku rse cam 5inci jerk...bukan sme tinggi ngan sammul tgk cam lg tinggi jerk dr sammul 2...sammul nie dah kategori tinggi gak la...tgk die ngan ron tinggi die lg...tp x setinggi joe ma kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 12:49 PM | Show all posts
zura ko rse brape inci kasut die 2?aku rse cam 5inci jerk...bukan sme tinggi ngan sammul tgk cam lg  ...
sue87 Post at 21-4-2011 11:09

tula psl nye..tinggi sgt tu kasut nye..sedang kan sammul ni tinggi org nye...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-4-2011 09:44 AM | Show all posts
SAMMUL CHAN DOESN'T RULE OUT FUTURE COLLABORATION WITH ATV

19.04.2011 | Author: admin | Posted in Sammul Chan 陈键锋

Sammul Chan went to ATV yesterday and met the company's high executives. Asked whether he talked about signing contracts with them, he said: "No. I'm just touring and meeting their people, including the producers, see if we have anything we can collaborate on. (Not afraid being boycott by TVB?) No such thing. The premise is going to a right direction.

ATV's high executive expressed they are inviting Sammul to attend to their anniversary events and star in their drama. As for this, Sammul said: "They did invite me. Depends on the schedule, but I should be in Mainland filming by then. (Now supporting ATV?) Not like that. For us, work is more important. I'm willing to do it if people invite me. In fact, I've been to TVB's anniversary events for many years. I want to experience ATV's, Cable TV's, and even Phoenix's. (Not afraid to be the victim?) It's a different generation now. I'm not afraid."

Sammul said this won't ruin his collaboration with TVB; plus it's something that would happen next year. He will be absent from future promotions of his drama "Relic of an Emissary."

Source: Mingpao
Translation: Kay's Entertainment
        Tags: atv, chan, collaboration, doesnt, future, out, rule, sammul, with

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 09:49 AM | Show all posts
SAMMUL CHAN APPEARS AT SERIES PROMOTIONAL WITH TVB EXECUTIVE BY HIS SIDE

03.04.2011 | Author: lucychoi559 | Posted in Elanne Kong 江若琳, Joe Ma 馬德鐘, Kate Tsui 徐子珊, Michael Tse 謝天華, Sammul Chan 陈键锋

Sammul Chan, Elanne Kong, Michael Tse, Joe Ma, Kate Tsui and the rest of the cast to TVB new series. Relic of an Emissary held the series promotion at Olympian City yesterday. The cast appeared in their costumes from the series, except for Sammul who appeared in modern clothing. Earlier Sammul greatly groaned about being displeased with TVB on iCable’s interview. He reveals that he had a heated dispute with TVB over a 10 something dollar pay. Yesterday with the Director of Foreign Affairs (Tsang Sing Ming) standing besides him, Sammul clearly toned down his attitude, Mr. Tsang just said: “I just had dinner with Sammul, everything is going smoothly.”

Then, the two did an interview together, Sammul said he does not have a contract with TVB anymore, and was just sharing his personal feelings on the iCable interview: “I am now independent, it’s rare, going on different stations is a good thing. (Dissatisfied with a 10 something dollars?) It’s not about what company or what people, it’s just sharing my personal feeling, just for a competent interview.” Mr. Tsang was asked if TVB was being stingy over 10 something dollars? Sammul spoke up and defended: “Don’t trouble him, he wasn’t the one that discussed with me!”

As for it he’s afraid of offering TVB? Mr. Tsang responded saying that both sides have plans for collaborations, Sammul also will go on The Green Room interview. Asked if he’ll expose more later? Sammul said: “See how the host conducts the interview first! I won’t avoid! (Mr. Tsang is right besides you!) No, he is just a passerbyer! (Shoot more TVB series?) Depends on the script, I don’t mind collaborating again, before I just had too high expectations. (Want to be paid for a high price?) We’ll discuss it! It is most important that I am willing to do it, and that I’m satisfied!” He expressed now that he is a freelancer, his opportunites had increased, but he avoided talking about how much he makes.

Michael Tse lots of passionate lover scenes

Michael Tse expressed that he does not feel that his limelight is stolen and said that his contract discussions had went smoothly every time. In the series, he plays Kam Yi Wai, who is a bodyguard, Michael reveals that there will be lots of action and passionate love scenes. His female partners “are so many, can’t remember!”

First time shooting a costume drama, Elanne Kong expressed that she plays a Princess with princess illness. She hopes that she won’t scare away the opposite sex and exposed that she had always had pursuers, but for now they have not touched her heart yet: “If they are still waiting when they’re 30, I’ll consider! In fact, I do hope to try a relationship that is strong and vigorous!”

Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Tags: appears, at, by, chan, executive, his, promotion, sammul, series, side, tvb, with

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2011 09:56 AM | Show all posts
SAMMUL CHAN DOES NOT REGRET OPENING FIRE ON TVB

18.04.2011 | Author: lucychoi559 | Posted in Sammul Chan 陈键锋

[size=85%]Schemes of Beauty
[size=85%]Relic of an Emissary
[size=85%]Survivor's Law
In the past, Sammul Chan did not have much gossips, only rumors of being on bad terms with Ella Koon, Fiona Sit, Shirley Yeung and other female artists. Recently, he created big trouble for himself and scolded TVB's harsh contract conditions after he left the company. This led to his leading role in Relic of an Emissary turn into a supporting role.

10 years ago, Sammul was supported by the two big people in the industry Leslie Chung (Gor Gor) and Alam Tam, but he didn't get to race past anyone and become popualr. Until his participation in TVB series Triumph In the Skies and Survivor's Law that his popularity began to rise. It was rumored at the time that because he wasn't a TVB contracted artist that he wasn't able to make it up to first libe artists and lost out in the TVB awards. Last year he took part in his very last series Relic before his contract expired and formally ended his relationship with TVB.

Won TV King for 'Schemes of Beauty'

Recently, Sammul focused in the Mainland market. Besides earning a lot of Chinese Yuan, he also won TV King at last year's 2010 'Seoul TV Festival'. His career was finally made certain. What was so unexpected was TVB started airing both of his series Relic and Schemes of Beauty at the same time. As the leading actor, Sammul came back to Hong Kong to do promotions and during one iCable interview, he opened fire on TVB's coldness, which led to constant gossips. Sammul said: "I did not open fire or complain, I have been in his company for over 10 years. That time, Iwas purely just sharing my own views, voicing out my opinions. There are people in the public displeased, perhaps because I went to iCable to do the interview, but iCable as a TV station has the right to broadcast whatever or delete whatever. In the interview, I talked about both positive and negatives, happiness and unhappiness. Perhaps that will become something negative when it broadcasts, when you watch the interview, it seems like there are a lot of dissatisfaction and anger. In fact, I expected iCable would cut some stuff."

Has the poker chips, Has courage

Sammul descibes himself just like a child. In the past, he was prohibited to go to certain places. Now that he's grown to be an adult, he can go whatever he wishes, naturally will he want to go to those places he couldn't before. Does he regret opening this prohibited door? He said: "No, I already said what I had to, regret will not do anything. (Is it because you have the 'poker chips' that you aren't afraid to take this step?) I do have this element, otherwise I'm just asking for it, but it's not because of the 'poker chips' that I have to do it. It is because I am mature now, I have the courage to share with others, not leave it in my memories."

Sammul continued: "In fact, after so many years, I have more experience. When I first entered the industry, there were a lot of things I didn't dare to do, but now I learned that it should be done at anytime." What things did you say that iCable cut out? He said: "A lot, I talked about how I grew in the 11 years I was with TVB, otherwise I would not have the jobs I have today. The greatest affect was I have never been in the acting class. I started off as an extra, like Chow Yun Fat. I just stood aside and learned how to act. In some cases, only TVB can give this opportunity to me, every year there are many series produced, to my acting career it is a great foundation."

"Don't trouble friends"

Sometimes it is best to act more and speak less. Today complaining about his old company, has he become the person troubling TVB? Sammul said: "I am not considered troublesome, using the word autistic fits more closely. I will have self-control, many things I will not just do it, for example I really want to go out late at night, but I considered the affect on my image, what happens after drinking and losing control, so I controlled myself and didn't go. (Less ways to relieve stress?) For work, I discuss with my manager and just share with my family. They just listen to my complain. My sister answered a lot of my complaining phone calls. I know I have my family's final support. In fact, sometimes relieving stress is easy, you can go to the beach and listen to the waves or go spend money. Eat an expensive meal or buy a famous brand watch. Eating ice cream is the stress reliever I often use, I can eat a whole bucket of ice cream."

Don't suck up to Executives

Working in TVB for over 10 yeqars, Sammul is grateful of Lee Tim Shing. "Tim Gor is the first producer that was willing to use me for his series. The other is A Bride for a Ride producer Poon Ka Tak. During shooting, he gave me great encouragement. TVB Foreign Affairs Director Tsang Sing Ming, I also havr to thank. It is because of my manager that I know him. He regards me as his child. Before it was said that he was watching for my mistakes at events, but in fact we had a meal before the event, he wanted to accompany me to the event. He wasn't sent by TVB to watch me."

Don't need to thank Virgina Lok or Stephen Chan? Sammul said: "I don't keep in touch with them often. I am not a managed artist, and rarely do I get invited to the executive parties. I also don't like to suck up to Executives. But, they are very friendly people, when we meet in TVB we do greet with a smile and exchange a few words. (Why not pay a visit?) Every one has a different personality, artists have different faces. Other people doing it, doesn't mean I have to too because I cannot past my own conscience."

Hope for a day that's not being silly

Sammul reveals that his future work is already scheduled. He currently has 3 series that he needs to shoot and do something he wants now that he's left TVB. For example, he wants to participate in the HK for a long period because there are many series waiting for you to shoot. (Have you thought of winning a Mainland award?) It's hard for a Hong Kong artists to win awards in Mainland because it's 1.3 billlion people compared to 8 million. Also there are a lot of people in Mainland who are drama professionals. However, I will put in all the effort I can and hope to win an award within the next 5-10 years based on my skills. I feel that you need to pay a big price and effort for fame and this type of award is the most valuable. So I dislike 'awards', although people laugh at me that I'm being silly, I hope one day I'm not being silly, but I can still reach my goal and desires."

Source: Mingpao

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Tags: chan, does, fire, not, on, opening, regret, sammul, tvb

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 09:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 09:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2011 10:22 AM | Show all posts
waa...byknyer berite pasal die sellie...thanks sellie...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 11:32 AM | Show all posts
ayu masuk nak tengok info baru budak si comel ni

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply 532# sue87

Untuk ko sue...apa2 info ttg dia aku tepek...lama gakkn tak dengr berita dia... gambar yg aku tepek tuh ko wat salah satunya jd avvy baru ko tuh... gambar termenung, atau merenung...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2011 05:06 PM | Show all posts
ok nnt aku pilih nk pic termenung ke merenung...cam comel yg termenung 2 lg...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 10:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2011 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Go Left Or Right? Sammul Chan Leaves

Reality is always ironic. When mom is watching Sammul Chan on TV in TVB's Relic of an Emissary, dad is reading about him promoting an ATV program on the newspaper. Meanwhile, his younger siblings are on the internet rewatching his iCable interview. The same blood and flesh person appears on three different media. Sammul wins it all! Leaving 3 colored blood for several years and trained a good actor, although Sammul says Byebye to his maternal home, he does not regret: "I am very well-behaved in TVB! I am obedient, almost so obedient I didn't have friends! No, actually I have a lot of friends here, Stephen Chan treats me well!"

"Really worked so much can't even vomit"

Unfortunately, this 'obedient son' still decided to leave, Sammul said: "Before I left, I did a Mainland series, but we are still shooting series, how come one side I'm exhausted and the other side I get to rest? Although I am not telling you to shoot an art film, 100% spirit and mental state is required for a good production, we still need to have an explanation for the audience. Why do we not get to rest? If not in a good mental state, how can we make a good production? I don't understand why when shooting in Mainland, you get to rest and since it's like that, is it necessary for me to endure this pressure?" He continued: "Sometimes I worked until it's like beyond vomiting, not actually vomiting, but really am exhausted. So exhausted that I want to sleep all the time. On the next day I am scared I won't be able to get up! I remember when I was shooting The Academy, there was a lot of physical labor, once there's free time, I would lie down to sleep. Ron Ng, Fiona Sit and I would go out running for a round and then once there is time, we would nap. After work, we had to go back again early in the morning and do the same thing over again. Oh My God!"

Denies becoming ignorant

Sammul is a practical person. He feels work and salary should be directly proportional. Unfortunately things do not turn out that way: "The salary in Mainland is enough for me to use, no longer do I need to worry about not being able to pay off my car or house. I don't have to worry about giving housekeeping money to mom and don't have any left for myself! Thinking back, that day when I was in some room at TVB and they gave me a contract to sign, I said it's so many pages and it's all in English, I should be able to take it home and look at it. Unexpectedly, the next day they said I have to decide immediately. I said it's a big event in life! Let me think about it! Later they didn't contact me again! In fact, it's not too bad, I am pretty happy now!"

When speaking of his freedom outside of TVB, Sammul's lip raises up: "In fact before I was pretty comfortable, but after leaving it's much better. At least I don't have to see the colleagues I don't like anymore, and can see how the outside productions are like. See different things out there!"

P/S Hai...sedih lak aku baca....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2011 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Untuk jejaka idaman Sue....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2011 11:46 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:31 PM | Show all posts
^pergh sellie seksinyer pic nie...tergode gak aku...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073639 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.