[Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2010 09:11 AM | Show all posts
yuhuu..... ilebiu...

korang nk speku apa tu yerk?
siap seru2 nama aii lg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2010 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Kelip.. berkelip mata kitaorang tggu awak tau.
Ada tengok Video yang saya paste tu??? Perempuan rambut blonde tu muka memang macam MJ.. hehe, adakah MJ masih Hidup?? hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 12:16 AM | Show all posts
tengok kuku dan jari dia...dari kecik lagi dah camnie....sian abg Mike

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 02:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Report: Michael Jackson's doctor halted CPR

By Natalie Abrams,

A witness alleges that Michael Jackson's doctor stopped performing CPR on the pop superstar and delayed calling authorities so he could dispose of drug vials, according to statements obtained by The Associated Press.

Dr. Conrad Murray pleads not guilty

Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director, described the moments before Jackson's death, painting a scene in which Dr. Conrad Murray may have tried to get rid of possible evidence, the documents show. Two other Jackson employees, who also gave statements to police, were present at the time as well.

Prince and Paris, two of Jackson's children, entered the room while Murray tried to resuscitate the singer, but were ushered away by a nanny, the statements say.

This is Alvarez's second time being interviewed by the police, which Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, says he will address at the trial.

Coroner officially rules Michael Jackson's death a homicide

"He didn't say any of those things, then two months later, all of a sudden, the doc is throwing bottles into the bag," Chernoff told the AP. "Alvarez's statement is inconsistent with his previous statement."

Jackson, 50, died on June 25 from acute propofol intoxication, a drug which Murray said he had been administering to Jackson.

Murray is due back in court April 5 on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 02:43 PM | Show all posts

muka x de perasaan....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-3-2010 02:51 PM | Show all posts
- topi lusuh ke apa MJ pakai nih? ke salji

- topi yg sama kot ekk

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 29-3-2010 16:12

Michael Jackson Musical, "Thriller Live" is set for Broadway
March 24, 2010 01:17 PM EDT (Updated: March 24, 2010 02:04 PM EDT)

THRILLER - LIVE is a spectacular, high-octane concert-style show specially created to celebrate the career of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Established back in 2006, The show moonwalked into London's West End after three acclaimed UK tours and standing ovations across Europe. It is currently playing at the Lyric Theatre, as well as simultaneously touring the UK and Europe with two other first-class productions.

The Musical has been nominated for two 2010 Whatsonstage Theatregoers Awards, including Best New Musical, and Best Choreographer for Gary Lloyd's work. THRILLER - LIVE was originally conceived and created by Executive Director of the show, AdrIan Grant, a long time associate of Michael Jackson, and author of "Michael Jackson - The Visual Documentary."

With a career spanning over three decades, successful in selling hundreds of millions of records worldwide, releasing thirteen #1 singles, receiving every possible honor for his noteworthy contribution to the world of music, Michael Jackson is a musical legend. He won 14 Grammy awards, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame twice, and received The American Music Award’s Artist of the Century Award.

It has been proven that Michael Jackson enjoyed an everlasting career success. When Jackson reintroduced ‘Thirller’on its 25th Anniversary with the Thriller 25 album and it became an instant hit, It took no time in becoming #1 on the weekly sales chart in 2008.

Nederlander Presentations; which wants to bring the show to the US, had entered into a deal directly with Jackson before he died last June after the company purchased the video's stage rights in early 2009. The project faced early challenges when John Landis, the director of the Thriller video, sued for money he believed he was owed for his work on the video. That law suit is still pending.

The Nederlander Organization has appealed to the courts to order Jackson's estate to allow the project to move forward and honor the existing contract. If their request is honored, work on the musical could begin as early as 2011, as it was the original date planed for the U.S, before Jackson's Death

To bring to life on stage the sensational dancing and distinctive sound of Jackson's greatest creations, THRILLER - LIVE includes eye-popping multi-media effects and dazzling choreography by the shows award-winning director Gary Lloyd (who has previously worked with artists including Leona Lewis, Will Young, Robbie Williams, and Girls Aloud), plus additional choreography by 5 time MTV award-winning LaVelle Smith Jr. THRILLER - LIVE includes over two-hours of non-stop hit songs delivered by an exceptionally talented cast and live band, including the smash hits: I Want You Back, I'll Be There, Show You The Way To Go, Can You Feel It, Rock With You, She's Out Of My Life, Beat It, Billie Jean, Earth Song, Thriller plus many more!

The production recently celebrated its 1st birthday in the West End with a new updated version featuring 6 new songs, a new opening and extra choreography. For tickets and more information visit www.thrillerlive.com.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978124827

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2010 10:19 PM | Show all posts
For people who still don't know...

August 29th 1958 ---- 9282 days ----- January 27th 1984 ----- 9282 days ----- June 25th 2009

January 27th 1984 = Pepsi Incident.

Why this footage was released after his death ? Why it's exactly in the middle of his life ? Why this event is so important ?

In his autobiography, Moonwalk, Michael Jackson describes what he calls “supidity, pure and simple.”

''I had planned to spend most of 1984 working on some movie ideas I had, but those plans got sidetracked. First, in January, I was burned on the set of a Pepsi commercial I was shooting with my brothers.
The reason for the fire was stupidity, pure and simple. We were shooting at night and I was supposed to come down a staircase with magnesium flash bombs going off on either side of me and just behind me. It seemed so simple. I was to walk down the stairs and these bombs would blow up behind me. We did several takes that were wonderfully timed. The lightning effects from the bombs were great. Only later did I find out that these bombs were only two feet away from either side of my head, which was a total disregard of the safety regulations. I was supposed to stand in the middle of a magnesium explosion, two feet on either side.
Then Bob Giraldi, the director, came to me and said, “Michael, you’re going down too early. We want to see you up there, up on the stairs. When the lights come on, we want to reveal that you’re there, so wait .”

So I waited, the bombs went off on either side of my head, and the sparks set my hair on fire. I was dancing down this ramp and turning around, spinning, not knowing I was on fire. Suddenly I felt my hands reflexively going to my head in an attempt to smother the flames. I fell down and just tried to shake the flames out. Jermaine turned around and saw me on the ground, just after the explosions had gone off, and he thought I had been shot by someone in the crowd– because we were shooting in front of a big audience. That’s what it looked like to him.
Miko Brando, who works for me, was the first person to reach me. After that, it was chaos. It was crazy. No film could properly capture the drama of what went on that night. The crowd was screaming. Someone shouted, “Get some ice!” There were frantic running sounds. People were yelling, “Oh no!” The emergency truck came up and before they put in I saw the Pepsi executives huddled together in a corner, looking terrified. I remember the medical people putting me on a cot and the guys from Pepsi were so scared they couldn’t even bring themselves to check on me.

Meanwhile, I was kind of detached, despite the terrible pain. I was watching all the drama unfold. Later they told me I was in shock, but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I’d ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up. When we got there, they told me there were news crews outside, so I asked for my glove. There’s a famous shot of me waving from the stretcher with my glove on.
Later one on the doctors told me that it was a miracle I was alive. One of the firemen had mentioned that in most cases your clothes catch on fire, in which case your whole face can be disfigured or you can die. That’s it. I had third-degree burns on the back of my head that almost went through to my skull, so I had a lot of problems with it, but I was very lucky.

What we now know is that the incident created a lot of publicity for the commercial. They sold more Pepsi than ever before. And they came back to me later and offered me the biggest commercial endorsement fee in history. It was so unprecedented that it went into The Guinness Book of World Records. Pepsi and I worked together on another commercial, called “The Kid,” and I gave them problems by limiting the shots of me because I felt the shots they were asking for didn’t work well. Later, when the commercial was a success, they told me I had been right.

I still remember how scared those Pepsi executives looked the night of the fire. They thought that my getting burned would leave a bad taste in the mouth of every kid in America who drank Pepsi. They knew I could have sued them and I could have, but I was real nice about it. Real nice. They gave me $1,500,000 which I immediately donated to the Michael Jackson Burn Center. I wanted to do something because I was so moved by the other burn patients I met while I was in the hospital.''

I put the quotes from moonwalk with some strange link with 2009.

1) 1984:
I had planned to spend most of 1984 working on some movie ideas I had, but those plans got sidetracked
2009:
Movie This is IT

2) 1984:
but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I’d ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up.
2009:
Ambulance from his house to UCLA

3) 1984:
What we now know is that the incident created a lot of publicity for the commercial. They sold more Pepsi than ever before. And they came back to me later and offered me the biggest commercial endorsement fee in history.
2009:
Popular again, signing the biggest deal of history with Sony

4) 1984:
Addiction on drugs started
2009:
Died from a drug overdose.

Source:kredit from MJJC.com

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:50 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:52 AM | Show all posts
[img][/img]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Album Sales= $315,000,000
DVD Sales= $60,000,000
This Is It DVD Sales= $162,000,000
This Is It Theatrical Release: $260,000,000
This Is It Broadcast Rights (MTV): $30,000,000
Digital Downloads= $22,000,000
Merchandise= $60,000,000
Music Royalties From MIJAC: $26,000,000
Music Royalties From SONY/ATV: $32,500,000
Record Deal= $200,000,000 (potential for another $50,000,000)

Current Gross Income Generated By MJ SINCE JUNE 25th: $1,167,500,000 , or 1.1675 BILLION DOLLARS.

*Remember this is gross income, and not the amount that goes into the estates pocket. Since June 25th, the estate has made $250 million dollars not including the new record deal with Sony, which when added in takes the total revenue to $450 to 500 million directly into the estates pocket.

On top of these amazing numbers, MJ's estate also receives very hefty royalty rates for all MJ music sold, a rate that has since went up again from this new deal. MJ now has the largest ever seen in the music industry

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 11:31 AM | Show all posts
yuhuuu.....

singgah jap, tgk2 gmbr Mj....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by miss_manja at 30-3-2010 11:35

eish takot nyer, mcm nk jatuh jer dah MJ ...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by miss_manja at 30-3-2010 11:39

mcm tngkp gambr dpn kelas tyme sek. menengah jer...........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2010 12:13 PM | Show all posts
O La la...hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 12:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2010 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Kematian MJ lonjak jualan album!

JUMLAH jualan fizikal cakera padat (CD) pasaran tempatan dijangka mengalami penurunan mendadak berbanding jualan digital secara muat turun nada dering dan Internet.

Menurut statistik, anggaran jualan Persatuan Industri Rakaman Malaysia (RIM) tahun 2008 dan 2009, jualan fizikal bentuk CD, VCD, DVD dan kaset dijangka turun antara 15 peratus hingga 20 peratus tahun ini. Jualan fizikal dicatat tahun lalu RM71.6 juta berbanding RM56 juta pada 2008. Bagi jualan digital Internet tahun ini dijangka meningkat 25 peratus daripada jumlah dicatat RM30.2 juta tahun lalu. Secara keseluruhan jualan fizikal dan digital 2009 merekod keuntungan RM101.8 juta berbanding RM76 juta pada 2008. Meskipun jualan digital meningkat tahun ini ia membantu jualan keseluruhan berikutan penurunan jualan fizikal. Bagaimanapun, jualan digital beri petanda positif terhadap industri rakaman muzik. Antara faktor menyumbang peningkatan jualan fizikal adalah fenomena luar biasa terhadap permintaan CD sebagai contoh, legenda pop, Michael Jackson selepas kematiannya tahun lalu.

Pengurus Besar RIM, Ramani Ramalingam, berkata, jualan fizikal tahun ini memberi petanda kurang meyakinkan sekalipun mencatat jualan RM71.6 juta pada 2009 berbanding 56 juta tahun sebelumnya.

"Peningkatan jualan fizikal disebabkan permintaan mendadak CD Michael Jackson (MJ) pada pertengahan tahun lalu. Kematian legenda pop itu cipta fenomena luar biasa apabila melonjak jualan syarikat rakaman. "Permintaan untuk CD dan VCD MJ begitu laris di seluruh Malaysia dan serata dunia terutamanya jualan hebat kebanyakan album dihasilkan. "Bagaimanapun, jualan setinggi itu tidak akan berlaku tahun ini. Ia disebabkan tiada tarikan khas untuk pengguna membeli CD atau VCD seperti MJ. Disebabkan itu, jualan fizikal susut sebanyak RM15 juta.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2010 05:22 PM | Show all posts
http://i44.tinypic.com/20kunae.jpg
urockmyworld Post at 30-3-2010 09:59

Toya nie jual apa aja

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 01:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048791 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.