CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sue87

Sammul Chan~cute actor TVB

[Copy link]
Post time 30-3-2011 03:02 PM | Show all posts
tp zura movie HK nie aku kurang ckit x tau ar ngape mgkn jln cite die kot...
sue87 Post at 30-3-2011 14:43

aku pn same tp dlu pnh gk la terbeli movie Gen Y Cop sbb ade edison n stephen fung...time tu dorang tgh popular....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2011 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sue87 at 30-3-2011 17:47

nie drama baru miu2 selepas meninggalkan TVB...cite mainland drama kot...

THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE LEFTOVER LADIES...pjg bebenor tajuknyer...nsb baik die male lead...

sinopsis aku x dpt cri lg...die belakon ngan Wang Li kun...entah aku pon x kenal sape....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 09:51 AM | Show all posts
nie drama baru miu2 selepas meninggalkan TVB...cite mainland drama kot...

THE GOLDEN AGE OF TH ...
sue87 Post at 30-3-2011 17:45

drama mcm best tp ckp mandarin ke...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2011 10:19 AM | Show all posts
2 ar aku tgk cam drama dunia kecantikan jerk...aku nyampah die dubbing sore ble cite cam nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Reply 464# sue87

Sebenarnya aku tak kisah kalau diorg dr HK nak lebarkan sayap diorg ke tanah sebrang oppsss...tanah besar... tp time dubbing tuh yg hazab nak ngadap drama2 diorg nih... kalau rasa nak berhijrah ke sana why not diorg blajar aje bahasa di sana... pastu lantak ko berabuk speaking mandrin tanah besar... tp ikutkn mandrin tanah besar tak sama ngan mandrin yg aku dok degr hari2 tuh... idgham tak sama....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2011 11:44 AM | Show all posts
2 ar yg cine ptg2 pukul 6 2 die ckp bhse ape?nk kte mandarin lain jerk bunyinyer...tp cite 2 lme bebenor nk abisnyer...letih aku tgk...cam sinetron pon ade gak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-3-2011 04:23 PM | Show all posts
2 ar yg cine ptg2 pukul 6 2 die ckp bhse ape?nk kte mandarin lain jerk bunyinyer...tp cite 2 lme beb ...
sue87 Post at 31-3-2011 11:44

drama bru dr mainland tuh dia ckp mandarin..td aku bru google...
kalo mandarin tp gune sore dia gk aku xkisah la,,,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2011 04:38 PM | Show all posts
tp tgk poster drama nie cam byk hero hensem jerk...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-3-2011 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply 468# sue87

i rasa mebi drama tu boleh layan
tunggu dan lihat dulu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2011 09:11 AM | Show all posts
tp tgk poster drama nie cam byk hero hensem jerk...
sue87 Post at 31-3-2011 16:38

tula psl..rugi lak kalo xnak tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2011 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Sammul Chan confirms departure from TVB

CHANGSHA, CHINA: Hong Kong deejay-turned-actor Sammul Chan has confirmed that he has left Hong Kong broadcast giant Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB), citing a lack of good roles and poor remuneration, reported Chinese media.

"The contract with TVB expired, and I have considered many factors. I had worked on a lot of shows there but did not get many good roles and have very few chances of winning awards.

"For an actor, having a good market to develop in is very important. I will look elsewhere for a breakthrough role," Chan said of his decision to leave TVB, after appearing as a guest on a Chinese variety talk show on Tuesday.

The 32-year-old star, who became famous after appearing in the hit 2003 TVB drama "Survivor’s Law", expressed that he will be heading to China to further his career.

When asked if he left TVB for China because of the money - artistes are paid as much as five times more per project in China than in Hong Kong – Chan did not deny it and pointed out that artistes in Hong Kong are paid very little.

"They (TVB) should pay as much as the artiste is worth. I think the fees I command in China are a good reflection of my worth.

"TVB paid me too little. I have already left so I can tell you this as I have nothing to fear," said the star, who gained a sizeable following in China after appearing in large-scale Chinese productions like "Schemes of a Beauty".

Although Chan mentioned that he was grateful to TVB for giving him opportunities over the years and did not rule out working with TVB in the future, he said that it would be impossible to do so any time soon as he will be busy all the way to the first half of next year.

The upcoming TVB drama "Relic of an Emissary" is Chan's last project with the Hong Kong broadcaster prior to his departure.

-CNA/ha

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2011 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Sammul Chan explodes on TVB offering low-prices to keep their artists

In the recent years, many TVB FaDans and Siu Sangs are leaving the company to go up north to shoot series. Besides a benefit in expanding the Chinese market, the pay is much higher! Currently 32 years old, Sammul Chan joined the "Going Up North Army" last August and ends his relationship with TVB. A few days ago, Sammul accepted iCable's interview and revealed the reason behind his bitterness: "After my contract ended, I continue to discuss with TVB on a contract renewal. However because of a dispute for a small few 10 HKD raise, it did not work out, so not worth it!" He reveals that he once considered becoming a TVB 'biological son', but because the conditions were harsh, he backed out: "An executive invited me to discuss a contract with them. In the terms, it clearly said that it would be a 10 year contract, but the salary will remain the same. I don't want to argue anything, but who could guarantee that no one will offer me other jobs in the next two years? At that time how can I live on?"

During the interview, Sammul spoke in Cantonese and felt it was refreshing: "Before, I was forced to speak Mandarin. Every time I attended public events, I would hide and avoid being on camera, I'm clearly already on the big stage, what am I afraid of?" When speaking of once being part of the group along with Ron Ng, Bosco Wong and Kenneth Ma that was heavily promoted by TVB, seeing other people reaching up top, inside Sammul felt that it was not right. He said: "I clearly put in the effort on my work, and was acknowledged by the audience, but my peers received awards after awards and I was to stand aside without anything. I wasn't even part of the nominations." He directly said that being 'obedient' is the way to survive in TVB: "I didn't know how to do that!"

Regarding this matter, reporters contacted TVB Foreign Affairs Director (Tsang Sing Ming) to confirm. He said: "Sammul's contract did in fact already expired. He is now a freelance artist and our relationship is doing well. He even agreed to come back and promote for the upcoming new series. If he really does have opinions, then I will try to get an understanding."

asianuniverse.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2011 11:42 AM | Show all posts
o...patutla die tinggalkan TVB...betol gak die ckp 2...keje dah lme tp TVB byr ckit...x pe la miu2 ikut kte hati...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2011 11:46 AM | Show all posts
punyerla lme die belakon ngan TVB x dpt award pon...kesian miu2...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 01:45 PM | Show all posts
punyerla lme die belakon ngan TVB x dpt award pon...kesian miu2...
sue87 Post at 4-4-2011 11:46

saingan dia terlalu byk kot..lgpon dia jrg dpt watak utama kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply 475# zuranura

...awat tak pi bosco awk tuh...jenuh ler cheq pi tepek video suma... kan dah terbelakang....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2011 03:09 PM | Show all posts
saingan dia terlalu byk kot..lgpon dia jrg dpt watak utama kan....
zuranura Post at 4-4-2011 13:45

2 ar die jrg belakon dpt male lead...selalu secong male lead...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 04:22 PM | Show all posts
2 ar die jrg belakon dpt male lead...selalu secong male lead...
sue87 Post at 4-4-2011 15:09

tu la sbb dia merajuk kot..minggu lps ari jumaat bos aku bce paper sin chew (paper cina)
pastu kt ruangan hiburan ade sammul tu beso2 lagik pic dia kt muke dpn ruangan hiburan...aku rse dia cite psl dia tinggalkan tvb...aku nk tny bos aku segan lak...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2011 02:40 PM | Show all posts
gambar teruna bergaya

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2011 04:37 PM | Show all posts
wat stail rambut tepek nie x bekenan tol la aku...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054007 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.