CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 24-1-2010 06:55 PM | Show all posts
According to the News of the World, Angie and Brad met with some high-powered attorney to iron out the details of their split.

The contract states that Angie and Brad will share custody of the child army, but they will live with her full-time. Brangie will also split their $330 million joint fortune. The source said, "The contract was like a tailor-made version of a pre-nuptial agreement except for an unmarried couple's split. It seemed clear they want the world to know they'll both play a part in the upbringing of the children." The source added that Angie and Brad will officially announce the split very soon.

OMG!!!
hopefully this is not true!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2010 07:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 07:08 PM | Show all posts
It's true. So far there's no denials.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 07:14 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts
nak nangiss jugak...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts
nak nangiss jugak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-1-2010 11:12 PM | Show all posts
IUC World Exclusive: Longtime Friend of A-Lister Pitt Confirms Golden Boy Has Wanted Out for Months

Posted on January 24th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive.

A close friend of Brad Pitt confirmed early this morning to IUC that Pitt has been planning his exit from Brangelina for at least six months. “Brad is miserable and wants a new start,” the friend, a Hollywood industry veteran, told IUC. “He’s looked miserable and exhausted the past couple of years because he can’t handle Angie’s explosive personality and self destructive ways. I love Brad and am in his corner all the way. I feel so bad for him because Angie put him through the ringer. I can confirm that his relationship with Angie is over.” Developing…

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 11:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2010 08:24 AM | Show all posts
biar benarrrr ...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 08:46 AM | Show all posts
yo lah tu bonar nye
http://www.showbizspy.com/articl ... y-split-report.html

kalo ikut berita ni dah split officially since 15 April tahun lepas >>>> 2009

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 09:03 AM | Show all posts
I trusted MSN news more than the Newsofthe world tu. This is extraction from MSN:

Gossip Cop is doing its best to get to the bottom of the bombshell. It is possible that News of the World has a source that just scooped everyone on the planet. That said, we have reasons to be very skeptical.

1. Our sources and sources’ sources will not confirm the report.

2. Rumors about an imminent Brangelina breakup have circulated for months, and yet the couple has been photographed together (and happy) often during the same period, both at public functions and in private family moments. Earlier this month the couple donated $1 million – together – to Haiti earthquake relief.

3. News of the World has not just been wrong in the past – it has invented stories, as when the paper fabricated a shocking interview with Michael Jackson’s
ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, in the immediate aftermath of the pop star’s death.

Gossip Cop will verify or debunk this story as soon as facts allow. We are currently following up with sources and will have updates when possible.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 09:18 AM | Show all posts
http://www.pittwatch.com/
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie representatives shoot down break-up rumors

January 24, 2010 by Sherry  
ANGELINA JOLIE, BRAD PITTEarlier today I posted to reassure those of you who were expressing concerns over Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s alleged break-up. I received so many comments and emails that I addressed those concerns in this post.

To further lay your minds at ease, JustJared just issued a statement from Brad & Angelina’s rep saying that they have NOT split up.

Deep breaths folks. Like I said earlier, this story is recycled on a near-constant basis and has been around for five non-stop years.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 10:04 AM | Show all posts
sedihnya

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 10:19 AM | Show all posts
476# kekbelacan sooooooooo glad to read this!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 10:54 AM | Show all posts
susah nak buat semua orang gembira....especially kalau semua yang jahat jatuh kat angie...hopefully they will share their responsibility kepada anak2 dengan sempurna...be it appear together as a family..and spent holidays together...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 11:15 AM | Show all posts
harap2 they stay together. worst rumour ever!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2010 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Yeah!!! happy to hear this....

go go go Brangelina...we love u very much

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 11:59 AM | Show all posts
476# kekbelacan

fuhh...leganyaaa....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 12:17 PM | Show all posts
fuhhhh...glad to hear that....diorg tak pergi GG pun sbb diorg tak dicalonkan..nak wat hapa pergi..lainlah giler glemer

BA all the way..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 05:00 PM | Show all posts
pasal split up diorg ni sampai masuk briter nasional kt mesia nieh....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 07:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052737 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.