Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hana_Hirokawa

FAHRENHEIT ~ PART 2 ~

[Copy link]
Post time 17-11-2007 08:10 AM | Show all posts
                                ARRON BECOMES HANDSOME SCHOOL SPY

Pi Li MIT, a new idol drama that has a high IQ campus spy takes on a James Bond 007 style.

Thistime it is Fahrenheit's youngest member Arron's turn to star in a solodrama. He has been invited to star in many idol dramas. Originally hewas to star in Go! Fried Rice!. However due to this other drama, Pi LiMIT also being a high quality idol drama it was decided after muchdiscussion that he will star in Pi Li MIT with three other idols.

Itis said that Arron's campus charm and mystery has attracted Jiang FengHung to direct. As a result of Arron being in KO One playing Ding XiaoYu and bringing a profound impression of a mysterious melancholy personthe director thought that this new role would definetly suit him.

Afterreading the plot of Pi Li MIT for the first time he knew that Arronwould be interested in the role. In fact during the filming of the XFamily Arron expressed that he wanted Gui Long's complex feelings andhaving a transitional role interests him very much because Gui Long isevil and having his innermost feelings slowly begin to surface it iseasy to let him have a curious psychology and let the person search forthe outcome.

Arron is very interested in the study of psychologyand loves to read and watch these kinds of books and foreign movies themost. Therefore he is very eager to try out his role in Pi Li MIT.

Howeverthis is the first time that Arron will have to work outside of hiscompany and has expressed that he feels both anxious and excited. He isworried that he will not develop himself well and will let down thecompany.

At present due to the positive recovery of his leg injury he hopes that he can do foot preparatory work for the drama.

ANTICIPATION OF LOVE AND FEAR

Sincehis debut he has worked diligently and happily. However after hisinjury he has felt extremely helpless. He says that after entering theindustry he has discovered that things can be unexpected. The mostimportant thing he must do now is to regain his health. He is nowadapting to a busy life style.

When we asked him: "If you werenot a public figure, would you be more positive towards love?" Afterthinking for several seconds he replied earnestly: "Should be morepositive and more daring to love. But now I feel tired. Sometimes Iwork so much that I can't rest. I remember the kind of pure love backin school." Does Arron's heart yearn for affection? He replies: "A lotof love!" (Edit: "Is it because he has watched too many romanticmovies?") Shyly smiling he replies: "It's possible! The impression oflove is all from the movie! Then there is also no method! Ha!" (Edit:Then Arron is a very romantic person la?") He thinks about this andreplies: "Yes! Before I wasn't because of my leg injury. Althoughoriginally I was very anxious about the transcribing process,afterwards I felt very happy and hope that everyone will really likeit!" He said smiling

Translated by englishrose

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2007 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Calvin celebrate 27th Birthday[Nov.08,2007]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:49 AM | Show all posts

Credit : xiaoxiao's album

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-11-2007 11:18 AM | Show all posts

credit : Eric's blog

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2007 11:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:23 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:30 AM | Show all posts

bestnya dpt hadiah lap top tu

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:31 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:32 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:33 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2007 11:33 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:35 AM | Show all posts

Credit : xiaoxiao's album         

--------------------

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143980 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.