Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 08:24 PM | Show all posts
another beautiful WP from amyshadow...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 08:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2863 lumos8404's post

ade peluang x nk dpt tiket free??
budget lari nih..
free seating nye rega pn leh mkn 1bln lunch...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-11-2007 09:54 PM | Show all posts
frh chibi
http://www.him.com.tw/fahrenheit/index.html

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 09:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2007 09:55 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 14-11-2007 09:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 09:56 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 14-11-2007 10:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 10:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 07:11 AM | Show all posts
mana pi tuan rumah ni....very busy ke

bday Arron smalam

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 07:12 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 07:13 AM | Show all posts

pelik...xde jugak si Jiro

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 07:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 07:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2007 07:16 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 07:19 AM | Show all posts
Chun's  blog

Your Future...Your Happiness!

Lots of traveling lately! How should I put it? Hmmm... Really tiredbutwell worth it! At least, I had the chance to see so many of you inevery corner of this world! Sometimes, I would wonder when I couldhavea short vacation and I cannot deny that all these while I havereally been dreaming for one but it just seem impossible卙aha!Recently, I抳e been spending most of my time in the photo studiotaking  photo shootsand doing lots of interviews! There抮e also manyup-coming overseas projects and preparation for my next drama!Honestly, I am quite stressed recently with my job

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 08:03 AM | Show all posts
(15.11.2007) Wu Zun hopes to open gym in Singapore

From Lian He Wan Bao

Super-popularWu Zun has two gyms in Brunei, but denies that his family is wealthy,for the sake of Singapore fans, hopes to open a fitness gym in OrchardRoad!

Fahrenheit anchor Wu Zun gained immense popularity becauseof idol drama Hana Kimi. Yesterday, e-entertainment reporter held along-distance interview with him and found out that the well-built WuZun was very polite when speaking, when he heard sensitive topics,would reply very genially.

Amidst the chaotic hubbub in the background, see how this e-entertainment reporter engages in a quick Q&A with Wu Zun.

R - reporter
C - Chun

R: Heard that when you came to Singapore previously to model, you stayed in a condominium in Bukit Timah?
C: Yeah, I stayed there for more than a month! But I've forgotten the name of the condominium.
Ronsidering that you've opened 2 gyms in Brunei within 3 years, do youhave plans to open a fitness gym in Singapore? If yes, where would youhope to locate it?
C: (laughs) Yes, I've thought of opening a gym inSingapore, just that I haven't met any partners I can trust. As towhere would be a suitable location, the Orchard Road area is not bad,but have to see how much the rent is.
(Chun expressed that if heopens a gym in Singapore, it would allow all his fans to have a goodplace to exercise. Speaking of this, he encouraged all to exercise forthe sake of looking good, saying laughingly that he could considerpublishing a Wu Zun fitness book, or a Wu Zun healthy set meal, butwould have to wait for his company's arrangement.)
R: Outsidesources say that your family is loaded, that you're a rich man's son.Just curious, does the money you earn in the entertainment world matchthe wealth of your family?
C: My family background is just ok, notas wealthy as what they say. I even have to take a loan from the bankto start my gym business, if I were really that wealthy, why would Iwant to owe the bank?!
(How much did you loan?) This is not convenient for me to say lah.
R:Recently there've been rich women "sponsoring" the hottest stars on thechart, you're named among them, how do you feel about this? (not veryclear what is meant)
C: (laughs) I am very honoured! Just jokinglah, I only think it's super funny! (Are there any rich ladies droolingover your charm and trying to approach you?) No leh, no one dares todate me.
R: Your good physique is universally known, I still have toask a stale question, if Ang Lee approached you to film Lust, Caution,would you strip for the role?
C: Don't want bah, I don't have thatkind of experience. I am not as experienced as Tony Leung! People'simpression of famous stars filming Lust, Caution is different from thatof watching newbies, it would feel really weird for a newbie to filmthat movie! Wait for five or six more years bah, perhaps by then Iwould be able to do it.
(Besides Lust, Caution, Wu Zun is willing togain weight, lose weight, shave his head for movies, he says laughinglythat he hopes to have some differences in his roles.)

No time to date, is not against dating those within the entertainment circle
R:Recently, Taiwan has been cooking up a storm over Chun-Angela romance,would you feel very bothered by it? Is the Chun-Angela romance real??
C do feel quite irritated, because we're actually playing happily, butbecause afraid of what the media would write, we're unable to playnaturally, have to purposely reign in our actions, and it only makesthings embarrassing.
(Did you and Angela feel the sparks? Are youdating?) No sparks lah, playing happily together doesn't mean that weare naturally boyfriend and girlfriend.
R: You're really not in a relationship currently?
C:No, work is too busy, can't even find the time to meet, do youknow?Even though organisers want us to perform opening ceremonies, weare too busy to go, we don't even have the time to earn money!
R: Can you talk about the 3 leading ladies you've worked with - your impressions of Ariel, Ella and Angela?
C:Ariel is quieter, Angela is the morose kind, character is very direct,once you're familiar with her then you can play, Ella's character isthe most forthright, even if you don't know her, she can also be very'friend' with you; the common point is, they're all very professional!
R: Would you reject dating some pretty girl from within the entertainment circle? What criteria do you have for your partner?
C wouldn't choose a girlfriend based on whether she's in this circle ornot, have to see the 'feel', if the other party lets me feel thatthere's a future when we're together, that's sufficient. (If she'solder than you by 10 years?) That's very hard to say, perhaps she'syoung at heart, it's not impossible.
R: What kind of girls can't you stand?
C: Girls who are irresponsible, very affected, whose behaviour is very fake, these are the kind I can't tolerate the most.

Rumoured to be married with kids - Chun: How is that possible?
Rerhaps because you're too famous, overseas media are suspicious ofyour sexual inclinations, they also say you're married, with kids, whatdo you say?
C: You tell me how do I prove to people that I'm notgay? Those who know me definitely know I'm not! As for being marriedwith kids, haha! I've also read these reports, how is that possible?The media just like to write rubbish.
R: If you meet true love, would you give up your career for love?
Cf I meet it, and it makes me feel that it's very important to set up afamily, I would probably give up my career, but now I have not met ityet.
R: Tell us about your plans in showbiz?
C: There's Ah BiJian, Wu Xia Liang Zhu, Basketball Fire.. (Do you think you're suitableto play Liang Shan Bo?) I don't want to say so early whether I'msuitable or not, I haven't even acted, how would I know? It's like noneof my friends believed I would be an artiste, because I was toointroverted and shy.
R: Boyz frenz is the band your Brunei manager He Xia Tian groomed. What do you think of their performance?
C:We've known each other previously, Boyz frenz are really hardworking...(But some reporters say that they will be competing with FRH?) What isthere to compare? As long as you've put in effort, it's enough, there'sno end to the competition in this circle, working hard and doing wellis what is important.

translated by fishybiznes @ CE FC FORUM

credits to Baidu for the original article in Chinese (you can read the original source in the spoiler)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 08:06 AM | Show all posts
Wu Zun willing to be 3rd, Show and Jerry fight for 1st

Having a strong cast will make people envious. The new GTV drama seriesBasketball Fire got Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Wu Zun together to make upa strong cast, but before the 3 of them get to compete their basketballskills, they are already competing for the no.1 actor position.
WuZun decided to take up no.3 position on his own accord while neither ofthe two experienced actors Jerry and Show is willing to be no.2.

twomonths ago, Basketball fire had a difficult time persuading Jerry toact in this series. Just when Jerry had agreed, Show became undecidedand again GTV's big shots had to persuade Show to act in this show. Inaddition to the earlier confirmed Wu Zun, they finally managed to getthe three actors to work together for this series, yet now they arefaced with ranking problems, as all three of them are very popular.

Fornext wednesday's press conference (21st Nov), the poster designer had ahard time deciding how to put the three of them on the poster. As WuZun will be acting in another series Er Bi Jian at the beginning ofnext year, his role in Basketball Fire will not be as major as Show andJerry, hence he willingly took up the last rank. As for Show and Jerry,after looking at the script, both their artiste management companiesfeel that their roles are equally important and both have the qualitiesto be the no.1 actor in Basketball Fire.

GTV and both actors'management companies had a meeting this week and they had discussedabout the ranking problems, but GTV is not willing to give anyinformation. But they said they will make it such a way that everyonewill be happy.

Show's manager had expressed yesterday that theranking isn't important. What's most important is to be able to workwith good actors and crew. Jerry's manager also expressed they had nocomments regarding the ranking and that they will respect GTV'sdecision. As for GTV, they said they will design a poster which showsthat all three actors have equal importance. As for other matters, theyhave yet to come up with a conclusion.

Translated by NicoleYBJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052334 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.