CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MetalFire

~INTERNAZIONALE FC ~Mini Quadruple Champions]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 13-4-2010 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Referee's Assistant Rapped By Inter Boss Jose Mourinho After ‘Celebrating’ Fiorentina’s Equaliser
Kroldrup’s strike sparked an unusual incident on the touchline…

Linesman Nicola Ayroldi incurred the wrath of Inter coach Jose Mourinho last night after Fiorentina scored an equaliser nine minutes from time to hold the Italian champions to a 2-2 draw at the Artemio Franchi, according to Mediaset Premium.

Mourinho allegedly spotted Ayroldi making a fist as if to celebrate Per Kroldrup’s goal and his inevitable complaints were met with an angry reaction from the official, who allegedly said something along the lines of "I can do what I want".

Ayroldi was said to be already on Mourinho’s ‘black list’ after Maicon received his marching orders for dissent during a clash with Bologna last November.

“What can I say?” Inter technical director Marco Branca laughed when asked about the incident after the final whistle.

“Perhaps he was happy for Roma, for Fiorentina or for himself…”

Second-placed Roma could move ahead of leaders Inter today if they defeat relegation-haunted Atalanta at the Olimpico.

kesian tim mulia lagi maksum ni..sume orang dengki..tu sebab la tim ni masih kekal jore...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2010 04:04 PM | Show all posts
tak abih2 lagi ka calciopoli neh..
let go ja la..bosan aku da..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2010 04:07 PM | Show all posts
tak abih2 lagi ka calciopoli neh..
let go ja la..bosan aku da..
shadowmoon Post at 13-4-2010 16:04

ini tanda2 Italy nak menang World Cup

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 09:46 PM | Show all posts
ini tanda2 Italy nak menang World Cup
bbkss Post at 13-4-2010 16:07

Italy boleh menang ke dgn majoriti player inter...?

gk letak toldo.. defen letak matrix dgn santon.. striker baloteli..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2010 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Legends Sandro Mazzola and Spillo Altobelli have called for Inter to hand back the contentious 2006 title awarded through Calciopoli.

lejen da bersuara...

si moratti ada brani..?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2010 01:45 AM | Show all posts
rupenye dah lawan juve ke? aku puas dok tunggu takde..rupenyer dah miss..hampeh..nasib baik menang

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-4-2010 09:07 AM | Show all posts
rupenye dah lawan juve ke? aku puas dok tunggu takde..rupenyer dah miss..hampeh..nasib baik menang
MetalFire Post at 19-4-2010 01:45

ko mcm aku gak..

mula2 kat astro kata ahad pagi pukul 2..

last2 pagi sabtu diorg main..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2010 10:39 AM | Show all posts
tu la pasal..pening aku tengok tarikh die

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2010 11:26 AM | Show all posts
aku dan jugak layan 2nd half...lps tu tetidoooo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2010 03:37 PM | Show all posts
cun kot gol maicon..sampai masuk yahoo feature

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 07:26 AM | Show all posts
I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR INTER & MORINO TODAY

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Mourinho finds time to quarrel despite Inter win

Wed, 21 Apr 00:01:00 2010

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho still found reasons to moan despite being on the verge of yet another extraordinary triumph after his side flattened Barcelona 3-1 in their Champions League semi-final, first leg on Tuesday.

Barca's Spain midfielder Xavi complained about the referee at fulltime and was involved in a San Siro tunnel spat with Mourinho, who inferred the holders were bad losers and again slammed his own player Mario Balotelli for a lack of dedication.

"It's always difficult to lose for those who aren't used to losing. I'm like that too. It's the characteristic of a team which always wins," a bristling Mourinho told a news conference when asked what had happened in the tunnel.

"I can never have a problem with Xavi because I adore him. He's one of best in the world."

The Portuguese coach, whose side have slipped up domestically as they seek a fifth straight Serie A title, was proud of his players but could not believe 19-year-old substitute Balotelli produced another lacklustre performance.

"We were in the second most important match in club football where everyone goes off (the pitch) dead and one could have done something more to help the team," Mourinho said after weeks of tension between the pair since Balotelli was pictured in an AC Milan shirt.

GREAT TEAM

The highly successful former Porto and Chelsea coach also has a difficult relationship with the Italian game in general and has previously said he was not happy in Serie A, fuelling speculation he may end up at Real Madrid or Manchester United.

Far from a shrinking violet, Mourinho was happy to explain how much Inter had improved under his guidance this season having struggled on the biggest stage since enjoying back-to-back European Cup triumphs in 1964 and 1965.

"I arrived here and Inter was a little team in the Champions League. They had a fear of playing. At this point we have a chance of winning against the best team. Inter is now a great team in the Champions League," he said.

"We either go to Madrid and play the final or we go home with our heads held high."

Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola was gracious in defeat and had only one complaint about the sticky San Siro pitch, saying the Nou Camp would be watered for next Wednesday's second leg.

"The pitch was not the one we wanted. At home we can choose, we have attackers who are very quick," said the dapper coach, whose side had to spend 14 hours on a bus to reach Milan because of flight restrictions caused by an erupting Icelandic volcano.

"I'm not a doctor so I can't say how much the journey affected us," he added.

(Editing by Ken Ferris)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 09:31 AM | Show all posts
ballotelli ..apa cerita?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2010 11:23 AM | Show all posts
pestaim aku tengok inter main cun gile camni..laju woo..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Inter's Balotelli attacked over gesture to fans

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic said after his side's Champions League defeat that Inter defender Marco Materazzi attacked team-mate Mario Balotelli in the players' tunnel.

Mario Balotelli showed his anger after the whistle.

Ibrahimovic said that he saw what happened after Balotelli had thrown off his jersey in anger and given a middle finger salute to the Inter fans after the final whistle.

"I saw that Materazzi was attacking him in the players' tunnel and I've never seen anything like it," Ibrahimovic told RAI. "If I were him, I'd have left Mario alone, but Materazzi was attacking him and I was stunned. If Materazzi had attacked me like that, I would've decked him in a second!

"Materazzi was causing all sorts of trouble and in the Barcelona locker room we were amazed, all talking about it. A player should be proud after a win, not chase down a 20-year-old to berate him."

Inter players and officials have rounded on Balotelli, who seemed to be angered by a less than warm welcome from the Inter fans when he was substituted on late in the match. Serie A bad boy Balotelli, who has never been a crowd favourite at Inter, volleyed wide in the dying minutes and received another round of jeers. The crowd treatment was no excuse for his behaviour, according to team-mates.

Captain Javier Zanetti said: ''(I am) disappointed that a celebration was ruined with something like this. If the fans whistle at him he's got to understand that it could depend on a lot of different things. We've always stood by him.''

The Daily Telegraph quoted Stankovic as saying: "He's like a child. I'm a father of three kids and we can't take him by the collar, too. He's suffered, but I've suffered too with the fans. He's reacted poorly, but he's still got time.''

Manager Jose Mourinho also had words for substitute Balotelli after the whistle.

"I have been at Inter since July 2008," he said. "If I try to remember all the times I've tried to educate a great talent, there are thousands and thousands. This is a Champions League semi-final, the second most important tie in club football, and something ugly happened."

Inter CEO Ernesto Paolillo says the club will definitely be taking action against the player over the gesture.

"Balotelli's gesture was terrible. Just terrible," he said. "It is something we are going to have to discuss. Will he be punished? Absolutely, yes."

kena boo ngan fan tu yg marah sgt tu...bese la budak muda....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
buduh punye budak..blah la cepat pi milan..duri dalam daging je mamat ni.dari kasik die main, baik kasi victor obinna or kerlon jek yg main...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2010 12:10 PM | Show all posts
mgkn morinho x pandai ajar kut...sian dia...passing ke laut...
by the way milan x nak muda2 ...milan nak yg tua2 mcm babatov

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 01:47 PM | Show all posts
balotelli buat lap kaki je jersey inter

aku tak nampak mid finger pon...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2010 02:25 PM | Show all posts
mamat ni sorang je emo lebih2..sengal nak mampoh..bukan orang taruk die kaw2 pong.. zanetti dok bagi nasihat baik2..pehtu morinho pon just cakap die tak puas ati ngan mamat ni punye passing..yg pi emo kaw2 tu buat per

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 02:47 PM | Show all posts
kalu tgk dia punya passing aku pun angin...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 09:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081605 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.