Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: kontang

Park Si-hoo

[Copy link]
Post time 1-3-2013 11:55 AM | Show all posts
skymania posted on 26-2-2013 04:17 AM
walhal suka sama suka.. retis katanyer..alih2 caj rogol..suwey punyer pompuan..

dpt jumpa gmbr Mr. K...

lagi jambu dr PSH rupanya...

ikut ceritanya

They continued, “Since ‘K’ lives on the outskirts of Seoul, his home from Cheongdamdong is pretty far. Since he didn’t have a car and public transportation was cut off, he just crashed at Park Shi Hoo’s home. So he’s so bewildered that this sort of thing happened. We will be handing over the full conversation between ‘K’ and ‘A’ to the police.”

A ni ikut K balik, dan kebetulan K tumpang kejap rumah PSH & tinggalkan A di rumah PSH...
samaada ni plan A & K nak jatuhkan PSH

ataupun plan K & PSH sendiri nak gangbang ramai2 A

ataupun A ni cdgnya nak bermalam ngan K , tp alih2 dpt PSH..kemungkinan die charge rogol sbb yg "rogol"nya kucing lain kot....

Ok, i ve got the pic of MR.K from dc gall-psh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2013 03:34 PM | Show all posts
xde muka pompuan ittew?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2013 09:03 PM | Show all posts
jangan park si hoo ni bunuh diri sudah
retis korea ni kalau bproblem cenggini
selalu nak commit suicide..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2013 09:08 AM | Show all posts
kirana_22 posted on 1-3-2013 09:03 PM
jangan park si hoo ni bunuh diri sudah
retis korea ni kalau bproblem cenggini
selalu nak commit su ...

ya...diorang kalau ada masalah...itu cara mereka nak selesaikannya.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2013 09:12 AM | Show all posts
saya x ambil kisah sangat Park Si Hoo,belum lagi tengok mana-mana drama dia. tengok pun imbas2 macam tu sahaja.Jangan lah pelakon yg saya minat Jo HYUN Jae tu buat sudahlah..harap2 still mcm dulu.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2013 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Police obtain texts in Park Si Hoo’s case where ‘A’ states she will show off her acting skills in the investigation

Police obtain texts in Park Si Hoo’s case where ‘A’ states she will show off her acting skills in the investigation
More text messages are surfacing against trainee ‘A’ in the Park Si Hoo sexual assault case.

Alleged texts previously revealed seemed to show that trainee ‘A’ was actually not sexually assaulted, and the police seem to have received more evidence in support of this. According to Joins MSN, the police obtained a KakaoTalk conversation between ‘A’ and her best friend ‘B’. In the conversation, ‘B’ stated to ‘A’, “Since this is a big thing, you should request 1 billion KRW (approximately $922,000 USD) from them. Use this chance to definitely get money from them or you can crush him.”
In reply, ‘A’ said, “I’m going to show off my best acting skills during the police investigation to make it seem like I’m the biggest victim.”
In a previous interview that ‘B’ had, she had commented that those texts were trying to comfort ‘A’. There had also been reports that Park Si Hoo had offered ‘A’ money, but ‘A’ had demanded more, and these texts seem to prove those previous claims.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-3-2013 01:27 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 26-2-2013 02:26 PM
arap2 noonie aku tak kena "rogol" gak

huahahahaaa~~

aku actualy ship MCW dgn PSH sejak princess man.. tapi selepas skandal PSH ni, habis tenggelam karam ke dasar laut ship aku tu...

PSH pon.. nape la nak rape2.. macam tak laku je... sedangkan bohjan pun ada yg nak secara sukarela ,  takkan la orang sehensem PSH ni takde sapa nak..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2013 01:28 AM | Show all posts
chinatsu posted on 26-2-2013 05:01 PM
alamak...kenapa dia? oh noooo...

oh noooo~~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2013 01:43 AM | Show all posts
kontang posted on 5-3-2013 08:29 PM
Trainee ‘A’ reveals full KakaoTalk message history with Park Si Hoo’s hoobae, Mr. Kim + Park Si H ...

omaii.. dah lama tak baca update kes PSH ni..  berkabung kejap dari kpop sejak isu lahad datu.. hari ni baru rasa lega sikit n boleh jenguk thread lain selain thread sulu tu..

mesej ni bunyi pelik.. tak pasti apa yg terjadi sbenarnya.. cuma yg pasti, tiga2 kaki seks.. chit!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2013 10:05 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 6-3-2013 01:43 AM
omaii.. dah lama tak baca update kes PSH ni..  berkabung kejap dari kpop sejak isu lahad datu.. ha ...

ade news terbaru

Park Shi Hoo’s “A” Claimed a Man Impregnated Her 2 Years Ago + Friend “B” Apologizes to Park Shi Hoo                                                                                                                                                        jnkm                                                                                                                        March 11, 2013                                                                                                                                 26 Comments

It has been revealed that Park Shi Hoo‘s accuser “A” had claimed that a man impregnated her two years ago.

On March 9, JTBC reported that “A” had sexual relations with a man two years ago and afterwards, told her friend, “I think I am pregnant.” At that, her friend apparently demanded that the man take responsibility for “A.”

The man that “A” had sexual relations with two years ago spoke with JTBC and said, “After spending the night with ‘A,’ she claimed that she was pregnant not even a day later. When she said that I should take responsibility, it meant that she wanted money,” and “There were a lot of similarities between my case and Park Shi Hoo’s case.” It is known that Park Shi Hoo and this man has met up and spoken with each other.

The broadcast also revealed texts messages between “A” and her friend. Her friend said, “If you’re gonna get money, get it in the 100 million won range. If you’re gonna take revenge, bring him down completely.” To that, “A” responded, “I’ll think about it.” Then her friend said, “I bet he’ll offer 1 billion won. It’s a big one. Keep this a secret. This unni will protect you.”
Previously, the full conversation between rookie actor “K” and “A” was revealed. During the conversation, “A” mentioned, “I still don’t feel good. I hope I didn’t get knocked up because of that [sex with Park Shi Hoo].”
Meanwhile, “A”s other friend “B” (the one who spoke with the media and claimed that Park Shi Hoo drugged “A”) recently offered her apologies to Park Shi Hoo.

“B” spoke with Sports Seoul on March 11 and said, “I completely believed in everything ‘A’ told me on the day after of the happening. But I really didn’t know she would be lying,” and “Because of her lies, I got hurt and Park Shi Hoo got hurt too.” She continued, “If Park Shi Hoo got hurt because of me, I sincerely want to apologize.”

Friend “B” was investigated twice for this case. Since “B” came into the picture, she was caught up in rumors that she was scheming things with Park Shi Hoo’s previous agency’s CEO and that she was going to ask for 1 billion won and split it.

“B” expressed that even her parents were going through tough times because of this. She said, “When I heard from ‘A’ that she was raped by Park Shi Hoo, as an unni, I couldn’t just stay still. She is my close friend and we were very close for the past four years without any problems. So naturally, I believed everything she said,” and “But after the police investigations and the Kakao Talk conversations were revealed, I realized that ‘A’ was lying to me.”

“B” added, “I only believed in ‘A’ because she was my close friend for four years. But in the end, I think I hurt Park Shi Hoo,” and “I’m not even involved in this case but it is clearly my fault for defaming Park Shi Hoo. If I have a chance, I really want to apologize to him,” and “I hope the truth finds this case as soon as possible.”

kepala bawah tak leh control ker, park shi ho ni

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049584 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.