CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Sperms are produced in chest not testicle ! According to Quran....

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-1-2013 09:55 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 27-1-2013 05:06 AM
Well,congratulations.At least you knew basic biology and managed to explain it roughly.But I dont  ...

Yea, it is futile and seemingly time wasting debating with some science iliterate muslims but my purpose here is to not only to expose the adsurdity and false teaching in Islam but at the same time let the whole world see the laughable comments from ignorant muslims so that those searching for truth will at least know the true face of Islam and not the usual beautify and "wolf hide behind sheep skin" image of Islam that we have seen much too often on government controlled media........  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2013 11:09 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 27-1-2013 12:26 AM
It is crystal clear that you are not only iliterate in science but you are also beyond imbeciile. Why keep on asking that i haven't answered your stupid question when i repeatedly had answered it ?? Pseudodyslexia again??? Nah....i guess you don't even understand this term ! Why use the same old stupid remark like; "you copy and paste and you don't even understand it..." ?? We don't buy that anymore since my last thread.  Anybody who has the slight knowledge of human anatomy will find your point absurd and fictional not science. Your audiences most likely the equally imbecilic muslims......

Semen is the layman term refering to seminal fluid which may and may not contain spermatozoa, got it ? Terms like spermatogonium, spermatogenesis, epididymis just too complicated for your less than average IQ to comprehend (can only understand koran !)。。。。。

Science and koran just doesn't match !

What questions of mine have you answered? Let me put it to you in as simple as I can think of
(1) Quran86:5 states about 'fluid , ejected' of ejaculate or semen. Why are you blabbering about sperm cells? Are you having the misunderstanding that sperm = semen? Then you need to go back to school.
(2) Why can't reference a line be from the coccyx (part of backbone) to the ribs? The line intersect the seminal vesicles which is between the backbone and ribs.

Your pathetic point that you keep on repeating = '..seminal fluid which may and may not contain spermatozoa..'. This is not the point in question. The point in question is that the verse states about semen not sperm. Why are you blabbering based on your fantasy and not facts? Told you that you are shitting indiscriminately on the sidewalk. Do you have the capability to focus on the correct issue? Appears that you don't.

Your argument :
If they really want to insist that seminal gland located between coccygeal bone and ribs, i guess we have to draw a diagonal line between these two points since they are not closely opposite each other and coccyx located way below ribs. Even if you draw line between these two point, you may come across liver, pancreas, spleen and apex part of kidney. You can't hit seminal gland as it located much lower.....unless like i say before muslim males are all nature freak and mutant whereby their ribs located very low or their seminal gland located way above kidney....

Which medical opinion is that it is absolute that you need to draw a line in a horizontal manner based on the upright stance of humans. Can you give the medical text that stated of such. You are again arguing based on your whims and fancies. You now need to provide the medical evidence of the absolute point of reference in support of your argument. Believe me you will have a hard time. Again we are not talkig about the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidney. Looks like you have lost and lost badly. Now you are just trying to divert the issue. BTW , we are talking about a line not a plane.

Appears that you are a headless chicken running in circles chasing your own backside.

Last edited by sam1528 on 27-1-2013 11:27 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 11:23 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 27-1-2013 04:53 AM
Seminal vesicles between the backbone and the ribs?Really??????Can you please tell me where did yo ...
Seminal vesicles between the backbone and the ribs?Really??????Can you please tell me where did you got your basic biology education?Which Malaysia school?Which Madrasah?What happened to Malaysia education right now?Even an average A-Level student who barely passes his biology paper knows seminal vesicles is not located between backbone and ribs.  

Maybe we non-muslims should leave this country before it turns to failed country.Look at how Malaysia did pretty bad in TIMSS 2012.Our scientific illiteracy is increasing and we are marching backward thanks to muslims.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... cience-survey-shows

Islam is totally an anti-scientific religion.Shame on you,muslims!

Ha ha , in comes the atheist , 'prototaip', who gets his arguments via copy paste from ali sina. Instead of you blabbering about seminal vesicles not between the backbone and rib. Can you now provide evidence that it is an absolute medical guideline that a horizontal line must be drawn in reference to the upright stance of humans? Provide the medical text and opinion. Why can' a line be drawn between the coccyx and ribs that naturally intersect the seminal vesicles? Then you need to show me where in Quran86:5 states about sperm production. You are just farting thru your mouth.

Believe me , you will run. You are just a typical atheist who cannot even think critically but need to copy paste arguments from 'faithfreedom' without understanding. Ha ha , another headless chicken running around in circles chasing his backside. Ha ha , this time we have an ill educated atheist , 'prototaip' , running to the defence of his ill educated atheist turned christian buddy , wkk5159.
Last edited by sam1528 on 27-1-2013 11:34 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 01:25 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-1-2013 11:23 AM
Ha ha , in comes the atheist , 'prototaip', who gets his arguments via copy paste from ali sina. ...

Wowww....what a stupid jerkwat muslim.Just because I am atheist does not mean that I must agree/disagree 100% with other christians/non-muslims views.Fact is fact no matter who believes it.I am talking about your scientific ignorance. I am myself was an oversea university student.I did take A-level and I dont need Ali Sina or Google to know this concept is totally wrong.

Just keep replying useless postings just to make yourself looks like a winner but in real life, you are loser,just like other muslims.Biar tak dak hujah asalkan sapa last reply, adalah pemenang dalam thread.Is it right?

Ali Sina challenge is still open by the way.Why dont you refute it?Or you are just headless chicken  who are just brave in malay forum and non-scientific forums.Try to bring your pseudo-scientific craps here and let us see who are going to run away.Here my suggestions:
http://www.thescienceforum.com/s ... c-errors-islam.html

I suggest this site because it is neither atheistic nor religious biased site.Try to put your craps here and see who will run away.

Bodoh tidak boleh diajar.That is what the best words I could use to describe someone about you.Or maybe all malay muslims behave like this?  
Last edited by prototaip on 27-1-2013 01:28 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 01:44 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-1-2013 11:09 AM
What questions of mine have you answered? Let me put it to you in as simple as I can think of
( ...

Wowww....your scientific view is so 'clever'.Maybe you should meet any doctors and biologists,challenge them,bring your theory to be tested in research and win Nobel Prize for your new theory.Then if you succeed, I will update my scientific knowledge.Can you do that?

Should I waste my time further with imbecile muslims here, anyway?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 01:46 PM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 27-1-2013 01:25 PM
Wowww....what a stupid jerkwat muslim.Just because I am atheist does not mean that I must agree/di ...

Well said Prototaip, from the above stupid, ignorant yet entertaining comments from these muslims, what else left for us that we need to prove ? ?? I'm contemplating of not replying that science iliterate cum idiot by the name of SamXXXX anymore coz it's really a waste of our precious time.

And for the record, that idiot probably don't realise that i'm working in medical profession.

Last edited by wkk5159 on 28-1-2013 09:42 AM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-1-2013 04:15 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 27-1-2013 12:01 AM
Another science iliterate muslim..... You are not even in my league !

Hahahahaha..seems that i have to agree with that!

I'm not even in your league because you are so STUPID to comprehend a simple basic explanation! HAHAHAHAA..sengal!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Wowww....what a stupid jerkwat muslim.Just because I am atheist does not mean that I must agree/di ...

Hoi Bengong..!! Are you having problems to comprehend on what have been explained earlier?

Sulb = Loins / Lower Back

Most of the critics favour the translations which use the word BACKBONE as they use it to attack the Qur'an by claiming that it teaches that the semen is produced somewhere between the BACKBONE & the RIBS.

However most of the stupid Christians (including "the booby" wkk51559) are very selective in deciding which translation to use as they avoids the numerous translations which translate Sulb as LOINS.

The word LOINS refers to:

1.The region of the HIPS, GROIN  & LOWER ABDOMEN
2. The Reproductive Organs

loins  plural of loin (Noun)
Noun
  • The part of the body on both sides of the spine between the lowest (false) ribs and the hipbones.
  • The region of the sexual organs, esp. when regarded as the source of erotic or procreative power.

Well..do you need other lexicon or links on the translation part guys? phewww...Bodoh PIANG!! he he he he

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2013 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Wowww....what a stupid jerkwat muslim.Just because I am atheist does not mean that I must agree/disagree 100% with other christians/non-muslims views.Fact is fact no matter who believes it.I am talking about your scientific ignorance. I am myself was an oversea university student.I did take A-level and I dont need Ali Sina or Google to know this concept is totally wrong.

Just keep replying useless postings just to make yourself looks like a winner but in real life, you are loser,just like other muslims.Biar tak dak hujah asalkan sapa last reply, adalah pemenang dalam thread.Is it right?

Ali Sina challenge is still open by the way.Why dont you refute it?Or you are just headless chicken  who are just brave in malay forum and non-scientific forums.Try to bring your pseudo-scientific craps here and let us see who are going to run away.Here my suggestions:
http://www.thescienceforum.com/s ... c-errors-islam.html

I suggest this site because it is neither atheistic nor religious biased site.Try to put your craps here and see who will run away.

Bodoh tidak boleh diajar.That is what the best words I could use to describe someone about you.Or maybe all malay muslims behave like this?  

Ha ha , what a pathetic answer from you. Ooi tambi , 70% of the forumers here in the age group of above 30 will most likely be a foreign graduate. Therefore you trying to boast that you are a foreign graduate (if you actually are) is nothing. Don't try to peddle your '..oooh I am an oversea university graduate...' crap here.

I want you to think critically instead of just blindly copy paste from ali sina who has dubious background. That idiot has been defeated uncountless times but like a deceitful atheist (like you) , he keeps on changing the goalposts. That is why he is so scared of a debate whether paltalk or the like that preserves one's anonymity.

You are taking the position that the Quran (Quran85:5) is in error as you claim sperm is biologically produced in the testes. I am challenging you
(1) Where in Quran85:5 that states about sperm , its production or likewise? I states of 'fluid , ejected' or ejaculate or semen. Semen <> sperm. Don't tell me that you are another crazy like 'wkk5159' who die-die believe that semen = sperm
(2) Why can't I reference the two points , coccyx and ribs and draw a line betwen the 2 points. The line will naturally intersect the seminal vesicle meaning its is in between the backbone and ribs. If you have an issue , what is your justification?

In the end you just cannot respond to any of the challenges. You complain that malaysians are falling behind in maths / science. Ooi dungu , that includes you.

Why are you trying to hide behind a science forum? You came here and challenged me. I have counter challenged you and now you are trying your best to run away.You are just a headless and shameless chicken.
Last edited by sam1528 on 27-1-2013 05:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 05:30 PM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 27-1-2013 01:44 PM
Wowww....your scientific view is so 'clever'.Maybe you should meet any doctors and biologists,chal ...
Wowww....your scientific view is so 'clever'.Maybe you should meet any doctors and biologists,challenge them,bring your theory to be tested in research and win Nobel Prize for your new theory.Then if you succeed, I will update my scientific knowledge.Can you do that?

Should I waste my time further with imbecile muslims here, anyway?

Ooi 'headless chicken who shits indiscriminately on the sidewalk' , my views have the backing of science. Where did you learn that the ejaculate or semen = sperm cells? You are just a crazy and reckless atheist who subscribe 100% without thinking to the views of ali sina. Tell me , what is your idol's qualification?

Ha ha , if there is a need for population control to weed out the crazies in our society , you will be the prime example.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 05:30 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 27-1-2013 09:25 AM
The differences between muslim males and non-muslim males are that muslim males generally have no  ...

What's the difference between gentiles and genitals?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 05:39 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 27-1-2013 01:46 PM
Well said Prototaip, from the above stupid, ignorant yet entertaining comments from these muslims, ...
Well said Prototaip, from the above stupid, ignorant yet entertaining comments from these muslims, what else left for us that we need to prove ? ?? I won't reply that science iliterate cum idiot by the name of SamXXXX anymore coz it's really a waste of our precious time.

And for the record, that idiot probably don't realise that i'm working in medical profession.
Ha ha , you in the medical profession? Yeah , probably you are in the 'medical profession' , everyday going to the hospital trying to sell medical related products. In other words a medical sales rep. Poor you .... ooi , kelentong tak menjadi daaa.

Since you are in the 'medical profession' then you can easily answer my 2 questions
(1) The said verse of Quran86:5 states of 'fluid , ejected' or ejaculate or semen. Which medical school you attended that taught you semen = sperm?
(2) Which medical reference that states of an absolute reference line that runs horizontally to an upright stance of humans? Can you provide me the medical citation?

Ha ha , crazies like you belong to the 'crazy house'. Oops , looks like your less than average intelligence has come to the fore once again.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Cuai posted on 27-1-2013 04:40 PM
Hoi Bengong..!! Are you having problems to comprehend on what have been explained earlier?

S ...

Your stupid quote; "Tara'ib is thought to mean RIBS &  Sulb can be translated as LOINS or LOWERBACK or BACKBONE. "

Amazing how in the quran translation of anatomy part can be so obscure, loins or lumbus can also be translated as backbone or vertebrate when in true anatomy loins or lumbus are the sides which are located between last ribs and pelvic bone and it is mostly make up of muscles.

Even if you want to insist that your seminal gland(according to ustaz samXXXX it produces sperms....) is located between last rib and coccygeal bone OR your seminal gland is located at loins area as suggested by you....you still got your human anatomy terribly wrong. Get your anatomy facts right before embarassing yourself here....unless like i said before you muslims are nature freak mutant with misplaced seminal gland and testicle...

Lastly, spermatozoa are produced in testicle(between the legs) and not seminal gland !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 06:58 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-1-2013 05:39 PM
Ha ha , you in the medical profession? Yeah , probably you are in the 'medical profession' , every ...

Hey pseudodyslexic imbecile, you are caught red handed again and again by fabricating facts and making up story.....

1. Did i ever say semen = sperm, why make up story ?  In case you still haven't figured out what is the difference between semen and sperm, let me give you a fast "biology for idiot" course.
a. Semen = mixture of seminal fluid and spermatozoa.
b. Sperm = as the name denotes only make up of spermatozoa devoid of seminal fluid.

2. Get the term horizontal, vertical and even diagonal right before embarassing yourself here. What ? If you draw a line between the last rib and last vertebrate(coccyx), isn't that a diagonal line like i said before ???

Why keep on twisting the biological facts when you are not dealing with your fellow muslims but a true medical personnels ??

By the way, why look down on medical sale reps ??? To me they are 100X better than you this tax-payer paid unproductive useless ustaz which virtually knows nothing except that koran......  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 11:27 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 27-1-2013 06:58 PM
Hey pseudodyslexic imbecile, you are caught red handed again and again by fabricating facts and making up story.....

1. Did i ever say semen = sperm, why make up story ?  In case you still haven't figured out what is the difference between semen and sperm, let me give you a fast "biology for idiot" course.
a. Semen = mixture of seminal fluid and spermatozoa.
b. Sperm = as the name denotes only make up of spermatozoa devoid of seminal fluid.

2. Get the term horizontal, vertical and even diagonal right before embarassing yourself here. What ? If you draw a line between the last rib and last vertebrate(coccyx), isn't that a diagonal line like i said before ???

Why keep on twisting the biological facts when you are not dealing with your fellow muslims but a true medical personnels ??

By the way, why look down on medical sale reps ??? To me they are 100X better than you this tax-payer paid unproductive useless ustaz which virtually knows nothing except that koran......  

Ooh I see , making up stories? Are you talking about yourself?
(1) Your post #1
since the Quran teaches that sperm comes from a man's chest (Quran 86:5-7), then this proves that Islam is false.

Hmm , this your admission that you think Quran86:5 is stating about sperm. You are now trying to twist your own words as you suddenly realise that you have been caught with your pants down. My question still stand. Why are trying to argue that sperm = semen? Quran86:5 states of 'fluid , ejected' or ejaulate or semen. Which medical school you attended (since you claim that you are a 'medical professional') that taught you semen = sperm? Ha ha , you are trying to insinuate that you are a doctor? Yeah .... in your dreams.

(2) If it is now a diagonal line , per your admission , connecting the coccyx and ribs that intersect the seminal vesicles then what is your problem? You are arguing over a non existent issue. The rate you are going , you need to get your head examined. So what is your issue that you have been blabbering about the backbone and ribs? Isn't the coccyx part of the backbone?

Ha ha , nobody is looking down on medical reps. The issue becomes a problem when a med rep or a non doctor like you tries to pass him/herself being a doctor. No sober doctor will argue that semen = sperm like what you have done , not once but at least 3 times. I am challenging you now , show me where did I twist any biological facts. I have demonstrated your mistake of misunderstanding or trying to twist that semen = sperm. You have no shame.

Again and again you have demonstrated and exposed yourself having less than average intelligence. Can you give us your IC number. I might want to write in to MMA asking them to sue you for passing off yourself being a doctor. Hmm , a quack perhaps?

Last edited by sam1528 on 27-1-2013 11:37 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2013 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Hehehe......fellow earthlings with normal IQ and steady mentality. How do you all find the above comments by this authentic ustaz cum muslim??? If you all go thru the first post till the last post, you will definitely see the conclusion.

I think this ustaz suffers from a cocktail of mental redardation, schizophrenia, delusion, pseudodyslexia, and propensity to lie. Don't know whether to feel sorry for him or simply just call it..."You deserve it !"

Prototaip is smart to resist the temptation and avoid replying these bunch of imbecile, perhaps i should do the same but i just sometime couldn't resist it and end up provoking some idiotic yet amusing comments from hardcore muslims....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-1-2013 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Since i love science and science demanding proof, let us decimate the above illy twisted facts;

Quote the serpent Sam1528; Post 35#, "My question still stand. Why are trying to argue that sperm = semen?"

My Answer: If you all read post by post from post 1# to post 36#, can you all find any traces that i mentioned sperm=semen ? Lets recap what i've said in post 7#; "the human spermatozoas are produced in testes and epididymis of male testicle. Spermatogonium and spermatocyte which make up the cell of testes and epididymis undergo spermatogenesis process and produce sperms. Where's our testicle located ? Groin area ! Between the leg ! Sperms are not produced in seminal gland or vesicle lah you science cum biology illiterate, seminal gland only produce seminal fluid devoid of sperm. Does all these sound like semen=sperm ??
That poor ustaz obviously having a tough time understanding the biological terminology that i used or simply like usual he just fabricated up the absurb facts hoping that others will buy into what he wrote
.....truly pathetic !

Quote the serpent Sam 1528; Post 32#, "Which medical reference that states of an absolute reference line that runs horizontally to an upright stance of humans? Can you provide me the medical citation?" Post 35# "If it is now a diagonal line , per your admission , connecting the coccyx and ribs that intersect the seminal vesicles then what is your problem?"

My Answer: Even from my early post 15# i wrote, "If they really want to insist that seminal gland located between coccygeal bone and ribs, i guess we have to draw a diagonal line between these two points since they are not closely opposite each other and coccyx located way below ribs. Even if you draw line between these two point, you may come across liver, pancreas, spleen and apex part of kidney. You can't hit seminal gland as it located much lower....."But funny thing is in post 32# and 35# he still repeating the same old dumb question as if he couldn't understand what i wrote in post 15#,
Like i said before ...Pseudodyslexia !
Last edited by wkk5159 on 28-1-2013 09:49 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2013 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Are they any real muslim doctors or biologists here dare to agree with your saudara seagama Sam1528 here?Muslims whenever they talk about science or mathematics,they just make themselves look like idiots.No wonder they are not respected by other people.Wait,muslim scientists never exist at all.Oh wait!There are some muslims scientists during islamic golden age!!!!!Let take a look what they said about Islam,Koran and Prophet.I choose Al-Razi since muslims always talked about him whenever they are asked about famous muslim scientist:

On Prophet:
"On what ground do you deem it necessary that God should single out certain individuals [by giving them prophecy], that he should set them up above other people, that he should appoint them to be the people's guides, and make people dependent upon them?"

On Islam:
"If the people of this religion are asked about the proof for the soundness of their religion, they flare up, get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question. They forbid rational speculation, and strive to kill their adversaries. This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed."

On Holy Koran:
"You claim that the evidentiary miracle is present and available, namely, the Koran. You say: "Whoever denies it, let him produce a similar one." Indeed, we shall produce a thousand similar, from the works of rhetoricians, eloquent speakers and valiant poets, which are more appropriately phrased and state the issues more succinctly. They convey the meaning better and their rhymed prose is in better meter. ... By God what you say astonishes us! You are talking about a work which recounts ancient myths, and which at the same time is full of contradictions and does not contain any useful information or explanation. Then you say: Produce something like it?

-Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi
a Persian polymath, a prominent figure in Islamic Golden Age, physician, alchemist and chemist, philosopher, and scholar.

Muslim scientist my a#s!!!
Last edited by prototaip on 28-1-2013 02:17 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2013 02:40 PM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 28-1-2013 02:15 PM
Are they any real muslim doctors or biologists here dare to agree with your saudara seagama Sam1528  ...

Excellent post......

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2013 06:42 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 28-1-2013 12:42 AM
Hehehe......fellow earthlings with normal IQ and steady mentality. How do you all find the above comments by this authentic ustaz cum muslim??? If you all go thru the first post till the last post, you will definitely see the conclusion.

I think this ustaz suffers from a cocktail of mental redardation, schizophrenia, delusion, pseudodyslexia, and propensity to lie. Don't know whether to feel sorry for him or simply just call it..."You deserve it !"

Prototaip is smart to resist the temptation and avoid replying these bunch of imbecile, perhaps i should do the same but i just sometime couldn't resist it and end up provoking some idiotic yet amusing comments from hardcore muslims....

Ha ha , you are the most pathetic christian I ever come across. Yet you claim to be a 'medical professional'. You started this thread trying to prove that the Quran is in error by arguing about Quran86:5 about the production of sperm.

Too bad for you you have been stripped naked once again. Quran86:5 states about 'fluid , ejected' or ejaculate or semen. You don't even know the difference between semen and sperm. To you semen = sperm. Hmm , such understanding from a so called 'medical professional'? Quack quack ....
Last edited by sam1528 on 28-1-2013 06:43 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 12:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051777 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.