ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dang_anom

Pregnant Celebrity Photo

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:56 PM | Show all posts

tori spelling & dean mcdermott
Due Date: Fall 2012
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...six! Tori Spelling and her husband of five years, Dean McDermott, already have three kids -- Liam, 5, Stella, 3, and Hattie, 5 months!
Pregnancy Diary: The star, who just gave birth to Hattie in October, announced her growing brood on her blog on March 23 -- Spelling wrote, "Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:57 PM | Show all posts

reese witherspoon & jim toth
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...five! The actress already has two kids -- Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, -- from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe. But this will be the first child with new hubby Jim Toth.
Pregnancy Diary: Us Weekly broke the baby news on March 21 -- though Reese and Jim reportedly have no plans to officially confirm the pregnancy. "Reese is right around 12 weeks," a source told Us. Another added that the couple has "been trying to get pregnant" since their March 2011 wedding. People also reported the pregnancy, and their source says that "they are thrilled."
FILED UNDER:
CELEB NEWS, PHOTOS, PREGNANCIES

Use magic Report

kim zolciak & kroy biermann
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...six! The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and her NFL player hubby just welcomed son Kroy Jagger Jr. in November 2011. Zolciak also has two daughters -- Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9 -- from a previous relationship.
Pregnancy Diary: The reality star shared the news via Twitter on March 20: "@biermann71 and I are happy to announce YES WE ARE PREGNANT!" Later, she thanked her daughters for not leaking the big news. "Thank you to @BrielleZolciak @arianazolciak & all our friends for keeping our pregnancy a secret u guys are the best!"

Use magic Report

adriana lima & marko jaric
Due Date: Summer 2012
It's...to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The Brazilian lingerie model's husband, former NBA player Marko Jaric.
And baby makes...four! This will be the second child for the couple, who met in 2006 and were married on Valentine's Day 2009. They already have a daughter, Valentina, 2.
Pregnancy Diary: A rep for the Victoria's Secret model confirmed the baby news to People on March 20. "The entire family is very excited, especially Valentina. She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying, 'Kisses for the baby,'" the rep said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:58 PM | Show all posts

neve campbell & jj feild
Due Date: Spring 2012
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...three. This will be the first child for the actress and her actor beau.
Pregnancy Diary: A rep for the Scream star told People on March 16 that the couple is "thrilled" about the pregnancy. We're guessing this baby won't be an only child, since Campbell (who went through her second divorce in 2010) told iVillage that she wants to adopt. "It's something I’ve wanted to do since I was a kid for some reason," she said. "Both my brother and I have wanted to adopt children."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:58 PM | Show all posts

elizabeth berkley & greg lauren
Due Date: Summer 2012
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...three. This will be the first child for the actress (best known for her role on Saved by the Bell) and her artist-designer husband.
Pregnancy Diary: The couple's rep confirmed to People that Elizabeth Berkley is in her second trimester and that they are "thrilled" to expect their first baby. Berkley and Lauren -- Ralph Lauren's nephew -- have been married since 2003.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:59 PM | Show all posts

adele & simon konecki
Due Date: Winter 2012
It's...to be revealed!
Proud Papa: The soulful singer's boyfriend, financier-turned-charity-head Simon Konecki.
And baby makes...three! This is the first child for the happy couple.
Pregnancy Diary: Adele chose to quietly break the news on her official website on June 29: "Im delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," she wrote. "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 02:00 PM | Show all posts

emily robison
Due Date: September 2012
It's...to be revealed!
Proud Papa: Robison's boyfriend, country singer-songwriter Martin Strayer.
And baby makes...six! The Dixie Chicks and Court Yard Hounds musician, 39, has three children -- twins Juliana Tex and Henry Benjamin, 7, and Charles Augustus, 9 -- with her ex-husband Charlie Robison. This is her first child with Strayer.
Pregnancy Diary: Robison's rep confirmed the pregnancy to Us Weekly on June 28. "She's excited!" the rep said. Robison and Strayer co-wrote and composed most of the songs on the Court Yard Hounds' (her duo with sister Martie Maguire) self-titled debut album, which dropped in May 2010.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2012 08:29 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2012 08:29 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2012 02:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2012 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Last edited by eyradanira on 25-7-2012 02:44 PM \n\n

Kourtney Kardashian..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2012 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Last edited by eyradanira on 25-7-2012 03:01 PM \n\n

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2012 10:01 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2012 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Megan fox sgt cantik...
Happy for giuliana and bill... Harap baby boy yg lahir cute

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2012 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2012 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Vanessa Lachey

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2012 09:01 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 09:17 AM | Show all posts
amyainsamad posted on 26-7-2012 02:56 PM
Vanessa Lachey

canteknye perot minah ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2012 11:23 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 10:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.472513 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.