Author: dang_anom

Stars from Their Childhood Twitpics!

[Copy link]
Post time 22-6-2012 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Lea Michelle masa kecik sgt comey

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2012 09:27 PM | Show all posts
Aku sampai sekarang macam tak percaya Nicole Richie tu bukan anak kandung Lionel. Muka dorang ada iras-iras.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2012 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Sbijik giler muka Paris dgn mak dia.. huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2012 10:40 AM | Show all posts
masa kekecik semua pun comel...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2012 11:23 AM | Show all posts
time kecik2 sungguh comel depa2 ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2012 06:15 PM | Show all posts
ALA,TOMEI-TOMEI

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2012 08:00 PM | Show all posts
semua comel!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2012 11:25 PM | Show all posts
cantik kot Taylor Swift!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 03:49 PM | Show all posts

With only 18 months separating them, Kourtney (left) and Kim (right) have been close since they were little girls. Big sister Kourtney showed off their sisterly love when she posted this photo of them on Feb. 21, and twittered, "Love this pic!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:39 PM | Show all posts

From Mr. Kardashian's teeny mankini to Kris' oversized shades, this picture of Kim (left) and Khloe (right) is positively '80s-tastic -- Kim shared it on Feb. 23, and wrote "Taking it back old school... Me, Mom, Dad & Khloe."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:40 PM | Show all posts

Mugging for the camera starts a young age in this family! The youngest two, Kendall (left) and Kylie (right) Jenner were as adorable as their older siblings were when they were kids, as proved in this pic Kendall tweeted in 2010, and wrote "Baby sister!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:42 PM | Show all posts

Even when they were pint-sized, Kim (left) and Kourt (right) were focused on fashion. From their bows to their bobby socks, the eldest sisters looked sweet in this photo, which Kim twittered on March 8, "Throwback Thursday...me & @kourtneykardash."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:43 PM | Show all posts

The Kardashian girls were hitting up the Aloha State way before they were babes in bikinis. Last fall, Kim twittered, "How CUTE is this family pic of us in Hawaii back in the day. It's Kourt, my dad, my mom, Khloe & me."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Kendall is a girl who loves her big brother! In 2010, she tweeted "Baby @RobKardashian and Baby me! Look at how young rob looks! U were such a cutie pie! ."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:44 PM | Show all posts

Proud sister and auntie Khloe posted this pic of the youngest Jenner on May 20, 2010, and asked the Twitterverse, "OMG Doesn't baby Kylie look just like baby Mason (Disick)?"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:45 PM | Show all posts

She may not seem like a super sporty chick these days, but Kim Kardashian was playing the field -- err, the soccer field -- when she was a wee gal. On March 22, she twittered, "Throwback Thursday lol me playing soccer at 6 years old."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:45 PM | Show all posts

There's no doubt that Khloe Kardashian is her father's daughter! Kim Kardashian shared the adorable photo of her younger sister and their dad on May 29, tweeting, "Cutest pic of @khloekardashian & my daddy!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Kim Kardashian seems to be photogenic at any age. After one of her followers reminded her of this old yearbook photo from her website, Kim tweeted it out again on May 30, commenting, "Baby kiki lol".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Kim Kardashian's idea of a flawless face used to be achieved through face paint rather than makeup! "I loved Minnie Mouse when I was little," Kim twittered on May 27. Maybe Kim just has a thing for alliteration?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2012 04:47 PM | Show all posts

Rob sure looks a lot like his dad! The birthday boy recently updated his Twitter avatar (pictured) to pay homage to his pops via a photo that Kim has tweeted a few times. On Feb. 23, she posted it and twittered, "Happy Birthday dad! Celebrating with angels."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 05:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060048 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.