LEDApple ~ Someone Meet By A Chance MV #3

[Copy link]
Post time 2-8-2011 10:07 PM | Show all posts
rase2 ramai suka I-OH dulu kan?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-8-2011 05:20 AM | Show all posts
Reply 19# LuvAngel_Mosh

still la kot.. kawan lama tuh kan.. mana ada kawan ramai sgt dorg nih.. sbb trainee dah ngan itu jer.. kekeke!

besday seunghyeon ari nih... 8hb nanti si HyoSeuk.. 10hb!! Kyumin!! sama besday ngan aku!! yeeha!
banyak bintang LEO dorg nih.. sama ngan aku.. kekeke! adakah sbb tuh aku suker dorg gak? kekeke!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2011 05:24 AM | Show all posts
rase2 ramai suka I-OH dulu kan?
LuvAngel_Mosh Post at 2-8-2011 10:07 PM

I-Oh mmg hensem.. mmg aku ras dia ullzang la nina.. cam ko ckp.. sbb tengok cara company ni amik ullzang jer kot.. wakakak!

Tapi, sbnrnya.. aku kureng skit tengok gaya si I-Oh ni menari ngan nyanyi semua.. ada unsur2 Ponens di situ... tapi.. sib baik la sore dia jantan noks.. so, anggap jer la tu perkara biasa tuk lelaki lembut dan hensem serta jambu mcm dia kat sana. kekeke! sayangnyer dia sakit apa tuh? penyakit dia.. tekak2 tuh erk? huhhuhu!!

nina, yg lagi 2 tuh apsal plak blah? si seunghyung ngan minyong plak apsal kuar wei?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2011 02:39 PM | Show all posts
eh, nih blum tepek?

nah~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2011 02:50 PM | Show all posts
[Malay cover] How Dare You Parody  teaser (Original by LEDApple)  

credit by me

@nina
mostly mmg aku nmpk ramai org kenal dorg sbb ALLKpop.. aku puns alah sorg ler.. kekekeke!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2011 03:30 PM | Show all posts
mendaftarkan diri.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-8-2011 11:04 PM | Show all posts
mendaftarkan diri.....
airwickss Post at 6-8-2011 03:30 PM

Welcome~~!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2011 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Selamat Hari Jadi HyoSeuk~shi~~! Sweet 18.. pergh! baru 18 dah terror man drum siap ada STYLE laik..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2011 09:03 PM | Show all posts
masuk check in jugakla.......
da lama xjenguk AC.....hikhik
best2 lagu diorg nie......

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2011 01:12 PM | Show all posts
jc, ayuh betulkan birthday hyoseok...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-8-2011 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by JUSTcircle at 11-8-2011 13:30

Baik wahai luvmosh.. kekekek!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2011 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Baik wahai farhana.. kekekek!
JUSTcircle Post at 11-8-2011 13:20

boyyyyaaaaa!!!!
don't call me farhana

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-8-2011 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Reply 32# LuvAngel_Mosh

lol! alamak.. terlepas.. sbb dah biasa tweet ko.. teringat nama tuh. kekeke! aku edit yer cyg.. laju tol ko reply.. tengah SR?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2011 12:10 AM | Show all posts
http://ninachumchum.tumblr.com/p ... agazine-august-2011

nih plak tuk ledo

http://ninachumchum.tumblr.com/post/9291185582/junior-magazine-august-2011-jaehoon89-how-long

nih plak baby kesayangan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2011 04:35 PM | Show all posts
@luv
wei, jaehoon mcm tunjukkan tanda2 group ni x kekal lama jer wei.. huhhu!! nak nagis nih.. punah harapan nak jumper dorg dlm keadaan COMEBACK.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2011 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Sedihnyer~! Jaehoon dah x der dlm group nih!!!! huuhuhhu!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-11-2011 03:53 PM | Show all posts
LEDApple's Daum Cafe                           

Hello, everyone here on LedApple’s FanCafe,
I am the person in-charge of LedApple’s Fanclub.

This is an official statement for all concerned about LedApple’s rumors floating around.
This will serve as the official notice regarding LedApple’s activities.

1.        Transferring of Café
Regarding the rumors about transferring to a new café because of inactive members is not true at all. The person in-charge of this fanclub was the one who quitted because of his/her personal reasons and it doesn’t mean ending the café will follow. We have a new person in-charge so don’t worry.

2.        Change of members
Concered of LedApple, LEDA’s thought of them having a concept of a “survival” group is growing.
Musicality and the best music genre suited for album sales and improved skills were some of the criteria of selecting the new members. At the end of their promotions for their song “Who do you think you are”, JaeHoon consulted with their company about leaving the group.
However, the frequent member changes is not part of the plan or their concept as a group but for the benefit of the members who wished to leave and the producers who wanted to continue with LedApple as well.
New members that were added to the team are Hanbyul and GunWoo making it a 6-member group.
Therefore, the rumors about LedApple as a survival group is not an official concept at all.
The new members in front of you are HanByul and GunWoo, please give them lots of love and support!

3.        About future activities
New member GunWoo and bassist KwangYeon confirmed this article. Currently, 6-membered group LedApple is preparing for future activities.
Album jacket and music video shooting are both finished ready to deliver for a great comeback. From what I know, the exact beginning of promotions will be on early November (11th), I will post on this bulletin for updates.

LedApple stagnated the moment their activities came to a stop, same with LEDAs.
As the new person in-charge, I’ll make sure to share and update as much information to all of you, please send me love and support!

To aid the lack of communication between fans,
I am encouraging you to talk with one another so we can sympathize with everyone’s opinions, and make the efforts to communicate and send feedback to Star Story Entertainment.

To LedApple’s new transformation, watch and cheer for them a lot!
Thank you very much.

Credits: LEDA’s Cafe Daum | ♣Niyama @ LEDAfied
Translation: jerism @ LEDAfied

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2011 03:54 PM | Show all posts
LEDApple’s Comeback, “Charismatic Transformation”                           

LEDApple’s Comeback!!!

With a powerful image, “Cocky Chic” album jacket revealed!
Average height is ‘180cm’, crazily proportioned idol-band!

6-membered male band LEDApple revealed their chic photoshoot with light features ahead of their comeback.

Before their November comeback, LEDApple’s dandy and chic image for their album jacket armed with charisma attracted attention.

Through their official website (http://ledapple.startory.com/), LEDApple posted their comeback album jacket. A military-inspired khaki-colored look with geometric patterns highlights their chic yet charismatic appearances. The average height of 180cm among the members is comparable to models which garnered explosive responses from their noona fans.

Also, from the photos itself, the members’ cool and chic feel were showed through their individuality and pose.

Back in October 2010, they debuted with a digital single <DASH> they and their performance received attention and now with a new concept, the original members YongJun, HyoSeok, KyuMin, KwangYeon are now joined with GunWoo, son of famous composer Park KwangHyun, and yet to be introduced, HanByul making it a newly born 6-membered group with big dreams to show a more mature side of them.

The netizens expressed their thoughts regarding the photo, “I see luxury”, “where have been this great band hiding all along?”, “their ratio and proportions – big hit”, “together, they’re gods”, “great-looking LEDApple!”, were some of the explosive reactions.

Meanwhile, talented band, LEDApple’s expected comeback will be on November 11 with a new album.

Credits: Steroyal @ naver | Niyama @ LEDAfied
Translation: jerism @ LEDAfied

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2011 11:35 PM | Show all posts
LEDApple(&#47112;&#46300;&#50528;&#54540;) _ LED Apple 2nd single album (teaser)  

cr: uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2011 08:52 AM | Show all posts
tgk teaser mcm interesting so, nk tggu full comeback

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196943 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.