CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: biniwills

DALMATIAN's NEW MV 'THAT MAN OPPOSED' @ page 7!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 28-8-2010 04:40 AM | Show all posts
grup br lagi..bagus..tp rasanya yg ni lg matang kot dr budak idol grup yg br tumbuh ni..tgk birth yer pn mcm umo dh 20s semua..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-8-2010 11:41 AM | Show all posts
bin..

ai like this group!!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2010 12:47 PM | Show all posts
grup br lagi..bagus..tp rasanya yg ni lg matang kot dr budak idol grup yg br tumbuh ni..tgk birth ye ...
plasterhati Post at 28-8-2010 04:40

hahaha...tulaaa...ada gaks yg aku bley panggil oppa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2010 12:50 PM | Show all posts
bin..

ai like this group!!!!!
aima87 Post at 28-8-2010 11:41

aku harap lagu drg best sbb drg ni trained dh lama and experienced singers....cam Inati ngn dayday tu dh selalu feat dlm album artis lain...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2010 04:32 PM | Show all posts
hahaha...tulaaa...ada gaks yg aku bley panggil oppa
biniwills Post at 28-8-2010 12:47

khannnnnn

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2010 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 29-8-2010 14:41

100827 Young Won's Cyworld Update

Youngwon

Formal Dalmatian pretty right ^^

100822 Young Won's Cyworld Update

Literally, we shine

credit: DALMINATION

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-8-2010 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Random pics of Daniel/Drama

credit: tumblr,dalminatian

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2010 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 30-8-2010 12:50

[CYWORLD] 100830 Youngwon's Picture Update

어딜까요 ? ^^ 맞추시는분에게 BGM을 선물해 드립니다^^

Where am I? ^^ the people who get it right, i'll give you a BGM as a present ^^

credit: Dalmination

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2010 12:26 PM | Show all posts
thanks biniw... kang t'hari nk layan clip2 hehehe... eh, masa BEAST dtg aritu, ko ke yg tegur me? ko berdiri kat depan? ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2010 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 30-8-2010 13:07
thanks biniw... kang t'hari nk layan clip2 hehehe... eh, masa BEAST dtg aritu, ko ke yg ...
Hana_Hirokawa Post at 30-8-2010 12:26

layan jangan tak layan....

a'ah....aku tegur ko masa beast tu...yg pakai tudung merah tu....hhahaah...

ada satu kisah tragis psl inati kat kpoplive tapi aku tak dpt copy dr tadi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2010 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 31-8-2010 23:09

[NEWS] 100831 UCC videos of Dalmatian's Yoseob & BEAST's Yoseob Resurface!

[Joeun News = Reporter Jo Soohyun] On the upcoming September 1st, member ‘DRAMA’ of new six-member male idol group ‘Dalmatian’ will be making his debut as his past UCC videos are resurfacing.

Spread amongst netizens are the UCC videos in which Dalmatian’s member DRAMA had filmed ‘Seducing Mr. Daniel’ with idol group BEAST’s Yoseob . Here, Daniel, which is DRAMA’s real name, had created the title of the UCC in a parody of the movie title ‘Seducing Mr. Robin’ (Film with Daniel Henney).

The two filmed a total of 4 episodes to the UCC videos as “DRAMA taught Yoseob daily English terms” as it was fun-filled videos of not only being able to see their acting skills before their debut but also their singing.

‘Seducing Mr. Daniel Part 4’ touched the heart of many netizens in which Yoseob was able to hold the hand of the foreigner as he led him the way when asked for directions, showing no bit of shock. This also rose to 1st in a top 5 ranking for a sports news place for UCC videos.

The netizens who have seen the videos said things like “I’m glad to see BEAST’s Yoseob and Daniel finally debut after filming UCC videos together”, “It’s fascinating to see them debut since I remember them making funny UCC videos”, “I want to see them interact on TV together”, and many more.

Dalmatian, which is composed of members INATI, DAY DAY, DARI, JISU, DRAMA, & YOUNGWON, is totaled to a 6-member group as all the members have gone through at least 5 years minmum of being a trainee as they are an idol group with skills.

Also, MC Mong who is an all-around entertainer, formed this group for almost 6 years as he is gaining the attention of not only music those affiliated with the music industry but many fans of music.
Dalmatian will be releasing their first digital single ‘ROUND ONE’ on September 1st as they will start their debut and show themselves for the first time on MNET M Countdown on September 2nd.

CREDITS: EGN (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

tepek video yang berkenaan walopon dh tepek kat 1st page
'SEDUCING MR. DANIEL'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2010 11:12 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS]100830 Dalmatian's Inati & MC Mong's tear-jerking friendship receives press

[Joeun News = Reporter Jo Soohyun] On the upcoming September 1st, 6-member male idol group Dalmatian will be releasing their first digital single ROUND 1 as member INATI has gained attention through his deep friendship with MC Mong.

Approximately 10 years ago, Inati was a member with MC Mong in the hip hop group ‘People Crew’ and in April 2004, he practiced to feature in MC Mong’s 1st solo album but was rushed to the hospital due to severe aches in his head.

In receiving the news that he was diagnosed with a rare type of brain hemorrhage, he fell into a coma and in the words of the doctor, it would have been hard for Inati to wake up, leaving his close ones sad.

MC Mong, who spent time with Inati in the practice room, visited the hospital as he cried while saying “Please wake up. If you wake up, I promise to make an album in your name.” He spent nights nursing him as he even paid for the treatment fees, showing his care for him.

With intensive care from MC Mong and close ones, Inati miraculously woke up after two months of hardships and has restored completely after constant check-ups and treatments after 5 years.

MC Mong, who heard of Inati’s treatments being completed, decided to set him as the center of 6 members and began to go into producing. This was to keep his promise to Inati 6 years ago.

Dalmatian’s Inati said, “MC Mong was the person who held my hand in the turning point of my life. Before being my sunbae in the industry, he’s like a parent figure to me. He truly watched over me and taught me many things whilst being beside me. I will do my best in return of paying back the gratitude.”

MC Mong’s compant, IS Entermedia Group, said, “We will finally be revealing the new 6-member idol group Dalmatian with Inati set as the center in September of 2010 as we have finished the continuous music production. MC Mong poured everything into producing Dalmatian’s album producing. You could anticipate it.”

Dalmatian, which is composed of members INATI, DAY DAY, DARI, JISU, DRAMA, & YOUNGWON, is totaled to a 6-member group as all the members have gone through at least 5 years minmum of being a trainee as they are an idol group with skills.

Also, MC Mong who is an all-around entertainer, formed this group for almost 6 years as he is gaining the attention of not only music those affiliated with the music industry but many fans of music.

Dalmatian, which is a combination of the type of dog DALMATIAN & MUSICIAN, as Dalmatians are known to be “very loyal and unshameful in having a naturally outgoing” which ties in with music by saying that “they will never betray those who love music and will individually set forth their personalities and talent in making music with loyalty,” showing the deep meaning behind the name of the group.

Dalmatian will be setting a new bar amongst idols as ‘bad boys’ whom you can’t hate as they’ll be creating hits and issues in the Korean music industry.

CREDITS: DAUM  (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2010 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! MV and single dah kuar!!!!!!

credit uploader/dalmination

hasdghagdkajgdkajsdhajksdhajsdhjasdhja

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2010 11:46 AM | Show all posts
DARI SOLO SHOTS

DAY DAY SOLO SHOTS

DRAMA SOLO SHOTS

INATI

JISU

YOUNG WON

credit: official cafe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2010 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 1-9-2010 12:20

gif dr MV

Young Won

Drama/Daniel<3333

credit as tagged

will add more

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2010 12:48 PM | Show all posts
grup baru lagik....
lagu best...layan gakkk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2010 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! MV and single dah kuar!!!!!!

credit uploader/dalmination

biniwills Post at 1-9-2010 11:38

best lagu diorang..

muka pun boleh tahan ensem gak..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2010 03:14 PM | Show all posts
more gifs spam!!

credit as tagged <3333

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2010 03:16 PM | Show all posts
grup baru lagik....
lagu best...layan gakkk
farakim88 Post at 1-9-2010 12:48

tulaaa..dh lama takde rookie group laki yg best....konsep pown lain ckit dr rookie group yg lain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2010 03:23 PM | Show all posts
best lagu diorang..

muka pun boleh tahan ensem gak..
SweetOrange Post at 1-9-2010 13:37

tulaaa...vocal team drg mmg best...tgk si jisu tu wat falsetto cam .....{:1_126:}
and sore daniel mmg sedap..harap2 pasni kuar lagu yg tunjuk lagi vocal drg...

and rappers team drg mmg best..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048904 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.