next episode...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2007 07:56 AM | Show all posts
........... ...lagikk!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2007 08:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #18 foolsunlimited's post

erk hello...sowi ler xleh nak komen sgt...aku ni bengap cikit BI...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2007 11:49 AM | Show all posts
When I got back, the messages were long. Two of them. They were unclear. I couldn抰 read between the lines. There are mixed signals. As usual.

April 5 2007

The first visit was the house again. Gosh it has turned out to be so nice. A home, it抯 going to be a home. And the kitchen will be the best part. I still can抰 get over the layered idea.

Then we took him for lunch. And we went to see her.

Evening was spent roasting cashew nuts, to have with tea. We sat surrounding the open fire, at the large backyard.

And we had some young coconuts. She said those ones are the 搒weet type

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2007 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Night time I decided ayam kampong will be good for lunch tomorrow. She had so many chickens but none are for food, on account that no one has been able to catch the chickens.

So the battle of men vs. the chicken begins. We lured them with food, rice, even cakes. They came, they flirted with us, and they had the food then flew away. I didn抰 know chickens can be so intelligent.

In the end, 3 men vs. the chickens. The chickens won. We couldn抰 catch a single one. And decided they don抰 taste that good after all.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2007 11:54 AM | Show all posts

durian came on friday, saturday and sunday. people decided fools want durian. so on friday we had some. on saturday he visited and brought some. oh, you already had them yesterday? On sunday durian came again. oh you guys have had them on Friday AND Saturday? YES, we said in unison. so  I declared that weekend, durian weekend. he called it duyan. cute. hehe.

but she called it stinky spiky fruit. I said this is the king of the fruit you know.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 11:55 AM | Show all posts
so miss kampung's environment...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-4-2007 11:58 AM | Show all posts

the missing was on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. I wanted the leave. the fights were on and on all week. I wanted time out. I was confused. I was hurt. but the missing was on........24/7 I guess.

and when I came back the long messages were so hard to comprehend. they were clear as the writing were good. he is a good writer. I have always said that. but I dont know what it all means. so the games continues.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2007 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isif at 10-4-2007 11:55 AM
so miss kampung's environment...

hi isif, yeah kampung is very nice eh? I love kampungs life. always look forward to go visit.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-4-2007 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thah at 5-4-2007 08:26 AM
erk hello...sowi ler xleh nak komen sgt...aku ni bengap cikit BI...

tak per thah, tulis saja. saya boleh cakap melayu, saya pun orang melayu.......

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 01:11 PM | Show all posts
ekekek..apala thah nih..alau bukan org melayu pun still paham jugak kalau ko tulis melayu...! hang nih...!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts
"Sisa" dan "bekas". That was used again yesterday. I felt like a plate of food, licked by a dog. Now I needed to be cleaned 7 times, one with mud, so they say, for me to be of any good 厖sisa and bekas has become the terms described as my second nature.

Tossing and turning last night but sleep wouldn抰 come. Perhaps until dawn. I woke up with overpowering exhaustion, but I did the laundry anyway. And late for work.

[ Last edited by  foolsunlimited at 12-4-2007 10:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2007 10:20 AM | Show all posts
I walked to work in baju kurung, and decided to wear the sneakers, hoping no one would notice. It抯 more comfortable. I had put my heels in the bag, in case I need to see anyone today. The nails need coloring, my legs need shaving. Hmm.

We had gone to the farm department yesterday. The meeting went well. Information was gathered. Kak Ju and Asri are such nice officers. They invited us to visit the deer farm, then for a drink at the quarters. I was wearing heels. Kak Ju said they won抰 be snakes but perhaps leeches. I was a bit worried.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2007 10:21 AM | Show all posts
She likes the deer抯, and started feeding them with the long grass. We patted them on the upper nose. At lunch she was worried that the cat was stuck. We took care of that.

The house again. I didn抰 like the sink idea and that was taken out. The discussion on building the farm house begins. We had to cut cost.So there wont be the stairs afterall. but we might consider other suggestions.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2007 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isif at 10-4-2007 01:11 PM
ekekek..apala thah nih..alau bukan org melayu pun still paham jugak kalau ko tulis melayu...! hang nih...!!

hi Isif, good morning. How are you today?

betul tu, semua orang faham kalau tulis melayu pun......hehe.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts
13 April 2007

The holiday makes a grand entrance today. It had been decided that a dialogue can be dangerous in this difficult time. So should there be any messages it will have to an offline. So be it.

Then it was told the news of the day and the messenger hid. Somehow she was found hehe and it was meant to mean an offline too or a bait. A respond happened.

And then it becomes history. Both underestimate each others missing capability, both think they are strong so they think they will do Thursday. Reality is they both are not that strong so the MOU was broken in less than 24 hours.

Needless to say, both didn抰 admit to not being strong so now login somewhere else to pretend. Both made bad pretenders.

[ Last edited by  foolsunlimited at 13-4-2007 10:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2007 10:26 AM | Show all posts

fools cant tell why the text was so big, this is wierd but fools is clueless. now fools will exit gracefully.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-4-2007 10:13 AM | Show all posts
this song came on the radio on the way to work.......

Jangan Ada Benci

Andainya ada di antara kita nanti
Berubah hala serta memungkiri janji
Jangan ada benci
Suka dan duka dilalui
Jadikan kenangan di sudut hati

Andainya cita-cita tidak kesampaian
Ikatan murni terputus di pertengahan
Jangan dikesalkan
Jangan lantaran kegagalan
Kita saling berdendam saling bermusuhan

Ungkit-mengungkiti
Sakit-menyakiti
Memusnahkan diri

Kita harus tabah dan bersedia
Cekal hadapi kemungkinan yang tiba
Kadangkala yang berlaku
Di luar kemahuan kau dan aku

[ Last edited by  foolsunlimited at 17-4-2007 10:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2007 10:20 AM | Show all posts
The holiday was cut short, on account that none was willing to take the leave. But so far things are under control. I begin to think a lot, again. And that is the problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2007 10:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #37 foolsunlimited's post

this song.....eeerrrmmm i miz my old frenz....

dulu2 masa skolah...lagu ni sbg tema geng2 kami....ape pun yg terjadi..jgn ada bnci antara kita sume

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2007 10:31 AM | Show all posts
16 April 2007

She had been accepted. That is good news. I was so worried about it before. Now all needed to be done is the preparation. I do plan to make it better this time.

We had visited again. Things get a lot more complicated now. Grit your teeth and refrain from commenting. That strategy has been working but I抦 not sure for how much longer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 12:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.355981 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.