ADVERTISEMENT

Author: PrincessFiona

BITUIN - TV2 2.30PM

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2005 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 1-19-2005 03:14 PM:
Dialog menarik:
Interesting dialogue:

Josh tanya Melody kenapa suka Dante yang bisu...pendiam... sedangkan dia peramah banyak cakap (lebih kurang cam tu ler ayat dia )... Melody balas &q ...

The scenes of Josh & Melody are really funny.  

This show has a lot of interesting love pairs....Olivia & Dyoni (i'm not sure about the spelling of his name), & also Virginia & Bien. :lol  Hey, a little info for you guys if you don't know....Dyoni (the gay guy) is not really gay in REAL life...that's why his scenes are even funnier for me cuz he is so convincing in this show.

That's interesting...."Kambing" in Malay also means "goat"

Thanks again, Luisa_Fernanda! :tq:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2005 03:34 PM | Show all posts
u're welcome... i love diony appearance ealier in the show when he wore head band... lol

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 1-19-2005 03:34 PM:
u're welcome... i love diony appearance ealier in the show when he wore head band... lol

Oh yeah! :lol  I forgot about that.  It's also funny how Olivia is flirting with him even though he's gay.   One of the funniest scenes I remember is when Diony met with Olivia's family acting like a guy.  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 04:07 PM | Show all posts
hi mawie... nice to meet you in this forum... mawie, is that your real name? ok, let me introduce myself. i'm Suhaiza from KL, i'm doing a Bachelor of IT in Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia in final year. now i'm doing an industrial training in a biggest communication company in Malaysia, Celcom (M) Berhad. I think you've heard that.

ok, let's translate...

1) Melody are getting ready i.e touch up for the valentine day concert... suddenly, Josh come and bought a flower... b4 that, Andromeda & Dante are already came to send the flower. So, Josh said "I have many competitor "... Melody so angry!!!

At this time Josh are very happy because before this he ask Melody, are she not going to his party after concert... She said that she have a date... Then Andromeda said can't, Melody should go... So she have to go & when she arrive at bar... Dante's gone...

Dante saw the newspaper that have a news about Melody & Josh at the party... So he knew why she's not coming last night... a Friend behind him always provoke him and said "why you give your girlfriend a permission to go out with somebody on valentine day".. So poor Dante

Because of they'll meet together... They got an offer from 7 magazine for photography session... "You're so mad when you're with me" something like this... At last, there's something that Josh done that make Melody angry again and she throw a flower sharp with his face.

Interesting dialog:
Josh ask Melody why she love Dante, a mute one... But he's a talkative one (something like this)... Melody said "my taste is a person who non-talkative not a very talkative one"...

Laura call Carmela to asking her about isn't B'dette run away from home... So mad Carmela when she ask Laura, why she so annoying because she is not a B'datte's mom... Laura said, if you're B'datte's mom, you should know where she go... Lastly, Laura said "you're not qualified to be a B'datte's nanny... She come from me and she'll be back to me".. Superb Laura.

Bien are already drive away... B4 he go, he kiss a flower and give it to Virginia... So mad... And then, the Bien's dialog when Virginia go to Bien's house "if I born early, i'll marry you" hhahhaa...

2) Arigato Luisa! So naughty Josh... And Melody always give a feedback... So excited to see again at the part Melody throw a flower to a Josh's face...

3) The song title is 'Kailangan Kita'... It's difficult to download this song... I don't know the Tagalog Language...

4) Who wonder that Josh's house is the same house with Echo's house in SWNW (Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas). Josh are so handsome although like snobbish.

5) Best this part... Melody inform Josh that she just pretending to be saint in front of reporter... After that she'll not pretending to be saint to like Josh.. One best part, when Melody said "I'm Melody Sandoval... Although you're the only a man in this world, I'm willing to choose a lamb"...

They just confuse who are singing the song...

ok, that's all. anything, you can email me at [email protected].

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 04:08 PM | Show all posts
weh citer skit...apasal melody x jadi bunuh diri?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 04:21 PM | Show all posts
ala, luisa ko dah translate dulu... malu aku... dahlah bahasa pun macam cencalok + budu + sambal belacan... huhuhhuuh...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-1-2005 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by misha at 1-19-2005 04:08 PM:
weh citer skit...apasal melody x jadi bunuh diri?

sbb ade orang selamat kan dia kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aishiteru03 at 1-19-2005 04:21 PM:
ala, luisa ko dah translate dulu... malu aku... dahlah bahasa pun macam cencalok + budu + sambal belacan... huhuhhuuh...

ash... leks arrr... pe plak nak malu... ok arr tu... goreng pun sodap... lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2005 05:40 PM | Show all posts
haa??melody dah tau psl B minat D?
melody nk bunuh diri??
byk nye peristiwa minggu ni... ala...

mekasih luisa....:love:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 08:20 PM | Show all posts
aku pun minat gak crita bituin ni

tapi apa kan daya tak dapat tengok slalu.

aku cadangkan apa kata record je the last episode of bituin

lepas tu upload

share lah link dia ok.kalau kedkut pun pm je.

lagi satu nak tanya dari mana korang semua dapat pic tu.

apa link dia?

aku baru je masuk forum ini.

ini pun sebab search crita bituin.

for philipine guy,if someone what ending of this tagalog drama tell us here.
ok

tq.

Use magic Report

reds_gurl This user has been deleted
Post time 19-1-2005 11:24 PM | Show all posts
http://www.geocities.com/pinoymovies/Bituinindex.html

tpi website nih ade gambar2 jer....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aishiteru03 at 1-19-2005 04:07 PM:
hi mawie... nice to meet you in this forum... mawie, is that your real name? ok, let me introduce myself. i'm Suhaiza from KL, i'm doing a Bachelor of IT in Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia in  ...

Hi, aishiteru03!  mawie is not my real name but I'd like to be called mawie. :bgrin:  Aw, I haven't heard about that company yet. I don't know much about companies.

:hug: THANKS for translating all of it! :tq: :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 02:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ry_ht at 1-19-2005 08:20 PM:
aku pun minat gak crita bituin ni

tapi apa kan daya tak dapat tengok slalu.

aku cadangkan apa kata record je the last episode of bituin

lepas tu upload

share lah link dia ok.kalau kedkut pun pm je.

lagi satu nak tanya dari mana korang semua dapat pic tu.

apa link dia?

aku baru je masuk forum ini.

ini pun sebab search crita bituin.

for philipine guy,if someone what ending of this tagalog drama tell us here.
ok

tq.

Oh you're talking to me, right?  I don't really know the details of the ending of "Bituin" but I know what happened to Josh and who Melody ended up with.  If you're interested to know who Melody ended up with I can P.M. it to you because I don't want to spoil it for those who don't know yet and for those who want to be surprised.  

Originally posted by reds_gurl at 1-19-2005 11:24 PM:

: Oh that site has spoilers!  For those who want to be surprised, you shouldn't look at the episodes that hasn't aired in Malaysia yet....but then again you won't understand some of the descriptions/captions of the pics so I guess it won't ruin it for you.

Who here looked at it?  C'mon guys admit it....hehe. :lol  Of course I looked at it cuz I have no chance to watch the rest that I missed.   OMG!  I really wanna see a video of this & not just pics.

Luisa, I see that you posted the screencaps from that site, but I'm wondering if you only looked at the episodes that just aired or have you seen all the screencaps up to the ending?

[ Last edited by mawie22 on 20-1-2005 at 03:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 03:02 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for asking again but I'd like to have these translated too.  I hope it's alright.  I'm also interested to know what you guys think of "Bituin" that's why I want these translated:

Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 12-17-2004 12:14 PM:
tak sabar nak tengok josh santana...

Originally posted by nmi at 12-20-2004 04:24 PM:
hari nie melody jumpa josh santana.josh santana was quite cute.kesian dante.dier jealous.

Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 12-20-2004 05:04 PM:
another singer (dlm cite nih ler) yang akan berduet ngan melody.

Originally posted by emma at 12-20-2004 06:33 PM:
haah. hensem gak si Josh ni.belagak betoi memula tu tapi lawak jugak orgnya.
Korang,dia ke yg bg hadiah anak patung n kereta kat Melody tu.....:no:

Originally posted by nmi at 12-21-2004 09:28 AM:
mungkin jugak dier yg bagi tapi alex pun berkemungkinan gak.

Originally posted by azwa85 at 12-21-2004 03:15 PM:
a'aa.. klakar giler ar virginia tu.... dah tua pun gatal gak.. heheh...lol

agaknya josh tu kot yg bg hadiah kat melody...
luisa...kalu ade gmbr josh, post la... xtgk muka die ar....:pray:

Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 12-21-2004 05:33 PM:
Josh tgh nyanyi nak tunjuk ke'power'an sore dia kat Melody.. :lol

Melody bengang ngan Josh yang berlagaksss

Josh datang bawak bunga & pujuk Melody nyanyi duet masa konsert dia..

Saksikan ke'jeles'an Dante biler nampak Josh bawak bunga

Originally posted by emma at 12-21-2004 06:31 PM:
hensem gak josh ni yek. sian dante dahlah muke sememeh je..tapi dia hensem juge  :hug:

Originally posted by nmi at 12-21-2004 07:32 PM:
eeeh,menyampah betul aku ngan bernadette.tak reti bersyukur langsung.dier hidup skrang mewah,apa dier nak jer mak dier bagie tapie dier tak retie hargai.ader ker dier jerit2 ngan mak dier. wlpn carmela tue jahat,kesian kat dier.dier sanggup buat apa jer utk bernadette,tapi anak dier buat camtue.laura pun dier benci.skrang nie josh ngan melody macam suka jer kat satu sama lain.kesian dante masa nampak josh peluk melody.

Originally posted by bay at 12-22-2004 02:42 AM:
nanti melody gan josh bercinta ke............. sianlah kat dante tu

Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 12-22-2004 09:31 AM:
Masa ni ler Josh kata "Hati2 Melody... Engkau mungkin jatuh cinta ngan aku"...   Bengang je Melody masa tuh...

[img] http://www.geocities.com/ken_gonzales2000/21003jos1.jpg[/img]
Comelkan Josh??? Nanti Josh plan nak kuar/dating tipu2 ngan Melody...  Konon2nya utk promosi ler... Since dia famous... biler dia orang kuar dua, nama Melody pun turut naik... Melody tak tau lagi plan Josh nih... B4 this Josh ade kata "takkan ade wanita di dunia nih yang akan buat dia menangis"... Hihihi!!!

I missed this episode.... What happened with Josh?

Originally posted by nmi at 12-22-2004 09:49 AM:
aku rasa nanti melody ngan josh akan involved dalam love life.kesian dante.

Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 12-22-2004 09:59 AM:
nak tau ke nanti melody ngan sape & b'dette ngan sape? lol nanti tak surprise plakkan... long way to go!!!

Originally posted by nmi at 12-22-2004 01:25 PM:
harap melody ngan dante.tak sanggup tengok muka dante kalau melody pilih josh.

Originally posted by azwa85 at 12-22-2004 05:40 PM:
isshhkk...siannya Dante... dah la baik.... josh tu xpaham ke...

Originally posted by emma at 12-22-2004 05:53 PM:
josh tu mcm dah terpikat je ngan melody....

Originally posted by nmi at 12-22-2004 07:10 PM:
aah.dier memang terpikat kat si melody tue.kesian bien.bien tak buat apa2 pun.

Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 12-23-2004 10:45 AM:
Melody pi kilang nak jumpa Dante... Baru ler dia tau kilang tu mak dia yang punya

Sesi bergambar Melody & Josh

Josh perati Melody praktik.. pas tu kata "Kau nampak cantik dr jauh"... haha.. Dah ler makcik tu bengang ngan dier...

Ari jugak Melody & Josh kuar dinner sekali... Masa dinner tak abih2 Josh mengusik Melody. Salah satu dialog "Apa reaksi kalau aku kata aku cinta padamu"... Melody reply... "tak hadam makanan aku dengo ko cakap cam tu"...

Originally posted by whitedove at 12-23-2004 10:47 AM:
ayat ni memang kelakar...
:lol tak habis2 si Josh mengusik Melody...

Originally posted by emma at 12-23-2004 10:16 PM:
betullah.sweet betul couple ni, suke tengok josh kuat mengusik, melody pulak cpt melenting. bestnye..:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by LueLackX at 12-24-2004 01:37 AM:
Ade tak sape sape tahu mane nak download lagu yg melody feat ngan Josh tu..cam best gak

Originally posted by bay at 12-24-2004 02:47 AM:
nak tanya korang nie apa nama lagu inggeris melody tu best sangat lah.............saya tak nak josh gan melody coz dante lagi baik macam cakap melody tu ..kalo nak downlood kat mana??:pray::stp:   

Originally posted by ash_ikin at 12-31-2004 12:00 PM:
ni lagu langit na bituin......tapi kailangan kita tu still tak jumpalah!

:dia: click here

Did you say that you have the "Kailangan Kita" clip?  Is this the version of Carol & Josh?  If so, can you please post the link again.

Originally posted by NaJera at 12-31-2004 03:24 PM:
huh.......bernadette tu memang tak guna...............pssstttttt....pa hal ngan si josh tu?

Originally posted by misha at 12-31-2004 03:34 PM:
apsal josh tu kurungkan diri dalam bilik?tak paham aku....

dante gi check kat doktor...dia nak bercakap balik...

Originally posted by taiyo_sensei at 1-1-2005 10:23 AM:
na jera aku pun nak lagu tuh. ff: lagu ara ngan xtian ni. tu yang nak dengar tu.

ish josh tu meyusahkan laaaaaa. sibok jerrrrrrr. dah lah tak encem:puke:

cian dante tapi bagus laa dier berusaha nak cakap balik.hehehehehe rindu nak dengar suara mark(pangako sayo)

Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-1-2005 06:27 PM:
ntah naper ngan josh tu..tetiba duduk dlm bilik aje!
mesti angau pasal melody tu. mula-mula berlagak sgt ckp perempuan mesti menangis n kecewa pasal dia. sekarang ni kan udah kena batang hidung sendiri

[ Last edited by mawie22 on 20-1-2005 at 07:02 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 08:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 20-1-2005 03:02:
Sorry for asking again but I'd like to have these translated too.  I hope it's alright.  I'm also interested to know what you guys think of "Bituin" that's why I want these translate ...

Hi mawie, I will translate  and PM tu you.
Is it ok?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jasmine at 1-20-2005 08:14 AM:

Hi mawie, I will translate  and PM tu you.
Is it ok?

Yay! :hug:  It's ok.  Thanks!  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2005 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reds_gurl at 19-1-2005 11:24 PM:

terima kasih reds_gurl....
sayang bahasanya xpaham.....

o.. Laura tu mmg singer ek....
menang award lagi....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 10:19 AM | Show all posts
aku tengok dah website tuh......kat malaysia punyer dia tayang yg 5/1/03 yg hari selasa(smalam) lepas....so maksudnya...........tinggal 10 episod jer lagi......sedeyna...............tapi bagus gak habis awal....boleh la blajar bebetul...nak pmr ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 10:39 AM | Show all posts
ff:
OHHH... misha ni baru nak ambik pmr ye....
belajar rajin2 tau, math and sci in english, tapi rasanya math tu x susah sgt....sci pun ade paper2....jadi make sure bab ting 3 khatam betul2.
gambar rajah pun kene ingat mana tau kene lukis mcm taun lepas punya pmr.
ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2005 03:23 PM | Show all posts
YAY!  Jasmine already PMed me the translations!  I抎 just like to thank her again!  Maraming salamat! :bgrin:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096133 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.