Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: PrincessFiona

BITUIN - TV2 2.30PM

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2005 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Screen caps for Tuesday (19/01) - cont'd

Bernadette menang People's Choice - Songwriter of the year award for her song 'Sana Bukas' aka 'Tomorrow'

Cause sedih sangat ngan peristiwa Dante & B tu Melody tak leh nyanyi masa music festival... Then dia lari dr festival tuh...

Takkan nak bunuh diri kot Mel?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2005 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 1-19-2005 02:37:
Hi to all "Bituin" fans!  I'm Filipino but I live in the U.S.A.  I saw "Bituin" when it aired on TFC but I didn't get to finish it. :cry:  I recently became a big Josh fan and I ...

thanks for the link mawie :tq::tq::tq::tq::tq:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 1-19-2005 06:52:
I hope someone can translate all these...it doesn't have to be direct/exact translation.  Sorry there's a lot:

I also wanna know why RJ Rosales & Jericho Rosales wa ...

:: u're right..there's a lot! i think one of the members can help you with this.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-19-2005 01:40 PM:

thanks for the link mawie :tq::tq::tq::tq::tq:

You're welcome! :bgrin:  Did you like the pics & Josh's song?  If you want to know what they are talking about in the video...just ask me.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-19-2005 01:44 PM:
:: u're right..there's a lot! i think one of the members can help you with this.

Yeah, and there's a lot more I want to be translated but I just chose some from one of the pages here. :lol  

I never got to talk about "Bituin" on messageboards when it was still airing in the Philippines so it's nice to see what new viewers think of the show.  Like I said, I didn't get to finish this teleserye because I lost my cable during that time.  The last episode I saw was when Bernadette seduced Dante...which is what just aired in Malaysia.  But I do know who ended up with Melody but I'm not gonna spoil it for you guys.  

:pray:  I wish someone can record the video of the very last episode & put the link here so I can watch it too...hehe....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 1-19-2005 13:49:

You're welcome! :bgrin:  Did you like the pics & Josh's song?  If you want to know what they are talking about in the video...just ask me.

i just watched the clip....josh looks cute
BTW..... i love the pic that u posted.
what it is all about that all of them sang something like enough is enough??:stp:

its kind of funny thoughlol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-1-2005 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 1-19-2005 01:58 PM:

Yeah, and there's a lot more I want to be translated but I just chose some from one of the pages here. :lol  

I never got to talk about "Bituin" on messageboards when it was still ai ...

may your wish come true...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:09 PM | Show all posts
ff:  What timezone are you guys on?  Is it GMT +10?  Sorry for all the questions....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2005 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 1-19-2005 02:09 PM:
ff:  What timezone are you guys on?  Is it GMT +10?  Sorry for all the questions....

+8

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Thanks, Luisa_Fernanda!  ^_^

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 1-19-2005 14:07:

may your wish come true...

huhuhu tak nak tlg terjemahkan ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-19-2005 02:13 PM:

huhuhu tak nak tlg terjemahkan ke??

takut terjemahan luisa jadi bahasa belacan & cencalok... huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-19-2005 04:01 PM:

i just watched the clip....josh looks cute
BTW..... i love the pic that u posted.
what it is all about that all of them sang something like enough is enough??:stp:

its kind of funny thou ...

Hehe...I'm watching it again....

The singers were given a challenge who's gonna sing the highest note.  The hosts told them to also dance like the 2 girl hosts but no one did...:lol  I think the 1st two guys who sang (Divo & Josh) didn't understand what they were supposed to do.  Josh didn't even know the tune so he said "aano ba yun?" (How does it go?) in the middle of the song.  After each performance the hosts would imitate the singers' style & joked that they sound like they are selling something or screaming "Fire!".  At the end the winner will be picked by who got the loudest claps/screams...but they were all tied according to the hosts.  I think it's funny that Josh got a louder applaud than the first guy...eventhough he messed up the whole song and didn't do a high note :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:23 PM | Show all posts
hahahha:lol bahasa belacan+ cencalok?lol

mawie...we'll see who will help u to translate.
if i hv time maybe i'll try to translate that.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 1-19-2005 14:22:

Hehe...I'm watching it again....

The singers were given a challenge who's gonna sing the highest note.  The hosts told them to also dance like the 2 girl hosts but no one did...:lol  I think t ...

ohhhh icic..:tq::tq::tq::tq: and they supposed to dance to?? hmmmm...if josh did that:hmm: wonder what he'll look likelol

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-19-2005 04:23 PM:
hahahha:lol bahasa belacan+ cencalok?lol

mawie...we'll see who will help u to translate.
if i hv time maybe i'll try to translate that.

:bgrin:  Thanks!  I'm not really in a hurry so it's okay.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2005 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Here goes....

Melody tengah touch up for valentine day concert.. Tetiba Josh datang bawak bunga... B4 that Andromeda & Dante dah hantar bunga... So, Josh kata "nampaknya aku ramai pesaing"... Melenting ler mak cik tuh!!!

Melody is preparing for valentine day concert in her dressing room... Josh came with a bouquet of flowers... He saw that the room is full of flowers then he said aloud "Wow.. I have a lot of rival"... Melody make a face to his statement...

Masa ni rasanya Josh happy sbb b4 tu dia tanya Melody tak gi ke party after concert dia... Melody kata dia ade date... Then Andromeda kata tak boleh, Melody kene pi jugak... Terpaksa ler dia pi & biler sampai bar... Dante dah blah...

Josh asked Melody to go to the party organized after the concert with him... She said "I've got a date"... But Andromeda asked Melody to show up at the party to satisfy organizer... When she got to the bar that supposely be the location of her date... Dante is not there...

Dante tgk paper ade berita Melody ngan Josh kat party... Kantol ler ngape Melody tak mai date.. Member sebelah to dok provoke "ngape ko bagi mak we ko kuar ngan orang lain on valentine day"... Sian Dante

Next day paper show a pic of Melody & Josh at the party... Dante knows why Mel doesn't show up for their date.. Then, someone provoke Dante with this statement "why did you let your gal go out w another guy"... Pity him...

Disebabkan plan dia orang kuar together... depa dapat offer dr 7 majalah utk sesi fotografi...  "ko ni tak tentu arah dengan aku" kot... Apa ntah Josh usik lagi last sekali Melody baling bunga yang dia pegang tu tepat kene muka Josh

Because of the appearance together at the party, Mel & Josh got 7 offers for fotography session in magazine.. During the photography.. Josh keep on provoke Melody... "why you're uneasy with me"... When she can't stand it anymore she throw the flower at his face...

** Hope you understand my 'shrimp paste' translation... huhuhu!!!

[ Last edited by Luisa_Fernanda on 19-1-2005 at 02:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ash_ikin at 1-19-2005 04:33 PM:
ohhhh icic..:tq::tq::tq::tq: and they supposed to dance to?? hmmmm...if josh did that:hmm: wonder what he'll look likelol

Well, I don't think they are really supposed to dance, but the 2 guy hosts insisted that they should also dance so it's not boring.  If you notice, the 1st singer (Divo) even said "AHHH..." coz he doesn't wanna dance.  

HAHAHA...I bet Josh would look funny.  Josh and the other 2 guys actually did a little dance at the end of the show...but you can really see that he is kinda embarrassed about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Luisa_Fernanda at 1-19-2005 04:46 PM:
Here goes....

Melody tengah touch up for valentine day concert.. Tetiba Josh datang bawak bunga... B4 that Andromeda & Dante dah hantar bunga... So, Josh kata "nampaknya aku ramai pesai ...

:hug: Thank you so much!  I DID understand your translation...it's alright.  :tq:  

I've forgotten these moments so it's nice to have summaries.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2005 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Dialog menarik:
Interesting dialogue:

Josh tanya Melody kenapa suka Dante yang bisu...pendiam... sedangkan dia peramah banyak cakap (lebih kurang cam tu ler ayat dia )... Melody balas "citarasa aku adalah orang yang pendiam bukan banyak cakap"... Kua kua
Josh asked Melody why she likes Dante who can't talk... While he is friendly & talkative... Mel reply "my taste is someone who doesn't talk much & not someone who is talkative"...

Laura call Camela tanya betul ke B'dette lari dr rumah... Camela bengang ler kata pasal pe dia sibuk cause bukan Laura emak B'dette... Dengan lasernya Laura kata kalau ko emak dia ko tau ke mana dia pergi...  Last sekalu Laura kata "jadi pengasuh B'dette pun ko tak layak... dia datang dari aku... kepada aku dia akan kembali"... Superb Laura
Laura called Camela to make sure if B'dette really run away from home.. She's piss off & said "u're not her mother... i'm her mummy"... Laura reply "if you're her mummy do you know where she's gone?"... "you're not eligible even to be her nanny"... "she came from me & she'll be back"

Bien kan dah kene halau... b4 blah siap cium bunga pastu kasi kat Virginia... Tak kuasa nak tengok  Pas tu ade dialog Bien masa Virginia gi rumah Bien "kalau aku dilahirkan awal aku akan kahwini ko" Ayoyo!!!
Bien got evicted... He kiss a flower & gave it to Virginia... What a scene??... Later Virginia went to his house... He gave this statement "if I was born earlier... i'll ask you to marry me"

Lagi satu part yang best bila Melody kata "aku ni Melody Sandoval... Walaupun hanya kau satu2nya lelaki kat dunia nih... Aku lebih rela pilih KAMBING"... huhuhu!!!!
Another interesting part, when Melody said to Josh "even though you're the only man left on this planet... I'll much prefer a goat"

[ Last edited by Luisa_Fernanda on 19-1-2005 at 03:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044123 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.