ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melatibiru

Michael Jackson In Loving Memory 1958-2009 Part IV

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2010 05:31 AM | Show all posts
-english version-

By Bang, Updated: 11/02/2010

Michael Jackson spooks Presley

Late pop star Michael Jackson has contacted his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley from beyond the grave and has apologised to her for treating her badly.

Late pop star Michael Jackson has contacted his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley from beyond the grave and has apologised to her for treating her badly.
Michael Jackson has apologised to Lisa Marie Presley from beyond the grave.

The spirit of the late 'Thriller' singer is believed to have made contact with his ex-wife and their friend Karen Faye - who used to work as the pop star's make-up artist - through a psychic last week, who told them Michael wanted their forgiveness.

Karen said: 'He seemed to be on a mission to reach out to people in his life and be forgiven. Michael spent his time explaining his faults and wanting us to forgive him. He seemed unsettled.

'He seemed more jovial with Lisa. The psychic turned to me and said Michael is telling me, 'You took such good care of me, and I am so sorry I hurt you so much.'

'He said he should have listened to me more. It hit me straight in the heart.'

Karen, 53, is convinced the clairvoyant was telling the truth because she had no idea they knew Michael before his passing and was able to give 'deep insights' into his life.

She told The Sun newspaper: 'There were definite, deep insights that would have been difficult to make up. It was detailed about the inner dynamics of his family and his levels of pain and emotional inability.'

However, Michael apparently refused to discuss the charge of involuntary manslaughter made against his personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray in relation to his death last June from acute Propofol intoxication.

She explained: 'He said he was detached from things.'

Lisa Marie and Michael married in 1994 and split 18 months later.

Meanwhile, it has been announced Murray - who was charged on Monday (08.02.10) - will return to work while he waits for his next court appearance.

Murray's spokesperson Miranda Sevcik told website Radar Online: 'Dr. Murray is still in Los Angeles. He is planning to leave to go back to work in a few days.'

During Monday's hearing, Judge Keith Schwartz told Murray he was not allowed to possess, prescribe or administer the powerful sedative Propofol to anyone.

He is next due in court on April 5.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2010 10:57 AM | Show all posts
May him Rest in Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2010 11:15 AM | Show all posts
aku pun tak berapa nak percaya citer nie. tp kan, aku suka tgk mata LMP, sexy sgt mata dia.. nak aku tempek gmbr LMP ckit lh

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2010 11:42 AM | Show all posts
mengarut lar berita ni suka ati ajer cakap hantu MJ ckp minta maaf kat dia lar apa lar.....ni semua nk publisiti murah aje....apsal dia tak citer yg mendiang bapak lisa marie ada datang jumpa Lisa n ckp 'MJ and me we dance together on stage above'

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2010 01:08 PM | Show all posts
301# niy

thanx,niy...da agak da...crita yg direka2...kosmo pn satu...buat cam crita tu betul lak... ni yg berapi ni...

kalo kat UK/US/Europe, mau kna fan tulis surat kat kosmo ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2010 01:11 PM | Show all posts
304# adzli81

Betul gak kan idea awak tu....Lawak pn ad,geram pn ad bila baca citer dlm laman web spooks ni...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-2-2010 01:13 PM | Show all posts
303# ctzeed

Mmmm...mate dia mmg lawa...stim gitu...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2010 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Nak tepek gambar ar.... boring amat2 ni... semua org g raya  kot...hihi...

Potret 3 T's masa kecik2...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2010 01:45 PM | Show all posts

canteknye karen faye abe mike make-up kan...huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2010 11:20 PM | Show all posts
korang dah tgk vid. we are the world terbaru utk haiti tuh? aku lebih suka yg lama punya. xbest lngsung yg baru nie

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2010 10:31 AM | Show all posts
310# ctzeed

Yelahhh baru je dgr. Seriously tak beshh! dah la dimulakan dgn justin bieber yg baru nak matang tu.. pastu yg lain2 tu mcm merosakkan lagu je..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2010 12:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2010 01:01 PM | Show all posts
baby MJ... xtau la plak kat mn peminat ni bleh korek...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2010 01:03 PM | Show all posts
310# ctzeed

x tgk lagi... rasa cam berdebar2 n x sdap hati plak bila nak tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2010 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Jay-Z: 'We Are The World' shouldn't have been updated

I know everybody is gonna take this wrong," Jay-Z told MTV on Saturday at the annual 2 Kings dinner during NBA All-Star weekend in Dallas, "We Are the World, I love it, and I understand the point and think it's great. But I think We Are the World is like [Michael Jackson's] Thriller to me. I don't ever wanna see it touched."
He continued, "I'm a fan of music. I know the plight and everything that's going on in Haiti. ... So I appreciate the efforts and everything, but We Are the World is [musically] untouchable like Thriller is untouchable. It was a valiant effort, but for me, it's gonna be untouchable."
Jay said he felt that a new song should have been written instead of re-creating the 1985 classic. "I would have loved that idea better," he said.

here is link:http://content.usatoday.com/communit...been-updated/1

Lungulov to build Monument To Michael Jackson

Serbian director Darko Lungulov is reuniting with Penrose Films, the co-producer of his debut Here And There, on his next project, Monument To Michael Jackson (working title).

The film — about a young Serbian boy who faces local opposition to his plan to erect a monument to the pop star — has been overhauled following Jackson’s sudden death last summer. It is expected to go into production by the end of the year.

Serbia’s KinoKamera is co-producing Monument To Michael Jackson with Penrose and the film will be handled internationally by Films Boutique.
The Berlin-based production house is also developing Bettina Blümner’s Das Hohe Lied and Gerd Schneider’s Die Verantwortlichen. Both are feature debuts.

Penrose’s Cindy Doesn’t Love Me, which premieres at Perspektive Deutsches Kino tonight, will be released through Reverse Angle in Germany on June 17.

http://www.screendaily.com/festi ... son/5010837.article

ROBINSON RECORDS JACKSON TRIBUTE

SMOKEY ROBINSON decided to keep his version of JACKSON 5 classic I WANT YOU BACK as a secret track on his new album because he didn't want to be accused of exploiting the death of MICHAEL JACKSON.
The soul legend re-recorded the 1969 song for Time Flies When You're Having Fun before Jackson died last June (09), and Robinson wanted to keep it on the disc in honour of his late pal.

But the 69 year old made sure the track was "hidden".
He explains, "It's the first record the Jackson 5 made when they came to Motown. I always loved that song and I always wanted to make an adult version. It was for Michael to hear. Then he died.

"I loved Michael very much, Michael was my brother. I hadn't talked with Michael in, like, 10 years but we had a great relationship.
"His death was a tremendous shock, an unbelievable thing to find out. I didn't want people to think I was exploiting the fact that he'd died so it became a hidden track."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news ... son-tribute_1132068

Filmmakers from overseas continue visiting Michael Jackson's Indiana hometown
By Associated Press

http://www.fox59.com/news/sns-ap-in-...0,947931.story
GARY, Ind. (AP) — Interest continues around the world about the life of Michael Jackson, bringing film crews from overseas to his Indiana hometown nearly eight months after his death.

Production crews working on documentaries for Japanese and German television were in Gary over the weekend visiting spots from Jackson's boyhood.

The Japanese crew filmed at the small house where Jackson grew up and at the former Mr. Lucky's nightclub where he and his brothers first performed as the Jackson 5 in the 1960s.

Among those interviewed was Steve Manning, who was president of the Jacksons' first fan club. Manning says he wishes Jackson could see how much he was loved.

Click the image to open in full size.
Rondell "DJ Freezrock" Adams of Gary (right) holds several 45s of early Jackson 5 recordings owned by his father, Gordon Keith, as he talks with Mayumi Maynard (left) of a Japanese film crew. Ben Clement (center) is with the Gary Office of Film & Television. (Stephanie Dowell/Post-Tribune)

MJ documentaries in works for 2 countries

http://www.post-trib.com/news/204830...w-0215.article

GARY -- The world's devotion to The King of Pop has yet to abate, with camera crews from all corners of the world still descending on the city to learn about and record the Jackson 5's humble start.

Sunday morning, as a Japanese media production crew wrapped up its shoot of Mr. Lucky's on Grant Street, a German crew was on the corner doing its own shooting. The second crew took owner Andy Young by surprise.

Los Angeles-based Nosco had gotten in touch with Young for a promotional documentary it's producing for a cable station in Japan. "I Miss Michael Jackson" will be shown there on Music on TV in April and June.

Gary was the first stop for the crew on Sunday, and they visited the Jacksons' house as well as Mr. Lucky's, said Nosco Coordinator Ayumi Kitahara. Seeing how small the two places are took the 10-member crew by surprise, and Kitahara thinks capturing the places up close will make for compelling viewing overseas.

"Everyone loves Michael Jackson in Japan, but they know him only as 'The King of Pop,'" she said. "They've never seen where he came from."

Popular Japanese performer AI was brought in to host the show, and she was like a kid in a candy store.

"I love Michael Jackson, and I'm so happy and grateful to be here," said the blue-haired star. "I think this will be a really good message."

Steve Manning, a publicist and president of the Jacksons' first fan club, filmed with the crew as well. The last time he saw Mr. Lucky's was when he visited it with Michael Jackson several years ago. "I wish he could see how really loved he is. He was such a kind person," Manning said.

The 3-person German crew, meanwhile, was on the last leg of its research, having already been to Los Angeles and Neverland Ranch. Its four-hour documentary, which will feature former Jackson band member and associate Reynaud D. Jones and Steeltown Records founder Gordon Keith, will air on German station VOX.

Young has owned Mr. Lucky's for about two years, he said. He knew its history, so he originally purchased it to demolish and sell the bricks. With the renewed interest, however, whether he'll still do that remains to be seen.

Courtsey of MJJCommunity

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2010 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by miss_manja at 17-2-2010 12:28

klu ai lenguh,lenguh kaki, slu jgk wat eksesis mcm nih.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2010 11:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2010 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Hai suma, lama xmasuk cnie.. rindu lah dgn abg MJ.. huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2010 06:07 PM | Show all posts
'Avatar' takes top sound editing honors at the Golden Reel Awards
The James Cameron blockbuster won for best sound editing music in a feature film and sound effects and foley in a feature.
By Susan King
February 20, 2010

"Avatar" was the big winner Saturday night at the Motion Picture Sound Editors' 57th annual Golden Reel Awards.

The James Cameron blockbuster won for best sound editing music in a feature film and sound effects and foley in a feature.

"Up" won sound effects, foley, dialogue, ADR and music in an animated feature film, and "District 9" earned the award for sound effects, foley, dialogue and ADI in a foreign feature film.

"Michael Jackson's This Is It" won for best sound editing music in a musical feature film and "Inglourious Basterds" won for best sound editing: dialogue and ADR in a feature film.

On the TV side, "The Penguins of Madagascar" episode "What Goes Around" won for best sound effects: sound effects, foley, dialogue, ADR and music animation.

The "Daybreak, Part 2" installment of "Battlestar Galactica" won best sound editing for long form dialogue and ADR and long form effects and foley; the "True Blood" episode "Beyond Here Lies Nothing' won for best sound editing for short form dialogue and ADR.

The "Epic Fail" installment of "House" earned an award for sound editing short form effects and foley; "Spectacular!' won for sound editing long form music; and pilot of "Glee" earned the award for sound editing short form music.

"The Family Guy" video episode "Something, Something, Something, Darkside" won for sound editing direct-to-video ,and "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" earned the award for best sound editing in computer entertainment.

"Scarecrow" won the Verna Fields Award in sound editing for student filmmakers.

Steven Spielberg was this year's recipient of the Filmmaker Award.

The Golden Reel Awards were presented at a gala ceremony at the Westin Bonaventure Saturday evening.

http://theenvelope.latimes.com/news/...,6673075.story

Congratulations to TII!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2010 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 21-2-2010 18:23

Hepi Besday To My Blanket Cayang! Nah, Akak Buat Kek Ni Khas Ntukmu... Jgn Nakal2 Tau... Hihi...

???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 03:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059688 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.