Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 5-12-2009 05:31 PM | Show all posts
300# smeetasmitten

"even if angie isself-destructive-shedevil-evil-witch-conniving-manipulative-husbandstealer-homewrecker-biatch-and-all-thenegative-things-in-the-world"
hehehehe..so very all in one.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-12-2009 05:51 PM | Show all posts

Invictus Invincible Premiere (latest pic)

Post Last Edit by opocot at 5-12-2009 17:56

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by xiangding at 7-12-2009 14:24
300# smeetasmitten

"even if angie isself-destructive-shedevil-evil-witch-conniving-manipulative-husbandstealer-homewrecker-biatch-and-all-thenegative-things-in-the-world"
hehehehe..so very all  ...
ashhca Post at 5-12-2009 17:31

That's not all. Something is missing there. Here, I'll fix it:-

"even if angie is self-destructive-she devil-evil-witch-conniving-manipulative-husbandstealer-homewrecker-BROTHER FUC*KER- *godless - psychopath biatch-and-all-the negative-things-in-the-world"

Note: Bottom line is she's immoral and should never be a model for other women especially young girls, to emulate. She's the last person to be admired by Muslim women/girls. She does not believe in religion and lives by her own values. Her god is sex.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 12:40 PM | Show all posts
303# xiangding

i think you're in the wrong thread . mostly ppl here love and admire angie/brad and their kids..perhaps you may create a thread specifically for "revelation and truth abouts..."...then probably ppl will support or respond positively to your comments and findings. not only on angie...perhaps on other celebrities as well. cheers!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 01:35 PM | Show all posts
apapun yg negative pasal Angie....
aku tetap suka jugak kat dia..Brad and their kids..:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 01:42 PM | Show all posts
apapun yg negative pasal Angie....
aku tetap suka jugak kat dia..Brad and their kids..:pompom:
amikie Post at 7-12-2009 13:35

go angie go..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-12-2009 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by xiangding at 7-12-2009 14:40
303# xiangding  

i think you're in the wrong thread . mostly ppl here love and admire angie/brad and their kids..perhaps you may create a thread specifically for "revelation and truth abouts..." ...
aseela Post at 7-12-2009 12:40

No, I'm not. I know most posters on this thread 'worship' the two hypocrites. But I think I'll just post on any thread I choose, whenever I choose to do so. There's no restriction whatsoever on who should post here, is there? An online forum is a place where you're free to exchange ideas, as long as you follow the rules set by forum administrators.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 06:11 PM | Show all posts
ok that's your opinion..we respect that..thanks for your info...but to believe those?me? don't think so..people can talk..for them liars are money...don't ya?

hanya kerana past life angie yg penuh kegelapan..kita ada hak ke utk terus judge dia seorg yg jahat?how come outsider who have nothing related with this couple know so much 'secret' about them? so funny

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2009 10:28 AM | Show all posts
ok that's your opinion..we respect that..thanks for your info...but to believe those?me? don't think so..people can talk..for them liars are money...don't ya?

hanya kerana past life angie yg penuh  ...
honey_jelly Post at 7-12-2009 18:11

Firstly, what do you mean 'liars are money'? Doesn't make sense to me.

Secondly, your question on "how come outsider who have nothing related with this couple know so much 'secret' about them?" - the answer is RESEARCH. By doing research, you'll learn so much more than just believing what's being presented to you. How do you think people know about dinosours? Have you ever met a dinosour?

Thirdly, why are you being so paranoid about anything negative on the Brangelina? Are they your relatives or what? By reading your post and the language you use, I can see that you are not.

This is a forum board. You exchange ideas/opinions on forum boards. Ideas and opinions may differ but that's why we call it a forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Firstly, what do you mean 'liars are money'? Doesn't make sense to me.

Secondly, your question on "how come outsider who have nothing related with this couple know so much 'secret' about them? ...
xiangding Post at 8-12-2009 10:28

Brangelina fans....please ignore this person...thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 12:42 PM | Show all posts
310# deena7

ppl choose to believe in what they want to believe......  and i choose to believe and admire this lovely couple .. all those crap stories about them doesnt bring any difference to me.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 12:48 PM | Show all posts
go brangelina...go brangelina...:pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 02:14 PM | Show all posts
311# opocot
exactly!!:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 02:40 PM | Show all posts
309# xiangding

no..i'm not..i'm just a person who knows to differentiate between the truth and liars

dan saya juga ada hak utk menyuarakan pandangan..ye tak? nikan public forum....

Use magic Report

J
Post time 8-12-2009 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt working on Ne wproject : as Vlad the impaler (Dracula when he's still alive)

read story here

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 06:28 PM | Show all posts
yikes...dulu brad dah pernah jadi vampire kan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2009 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Fresh on the heels of the hugely successful Twilight franchise, Summit Entertainment is working on a movie about the most famous vampire of all time, Dracula, aka Vlad the Impaler.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is called Vlad, written by 29-year-old British actor Charlie Hunnam (pictured).

Brad Pitt will produce alongside Dede Gardner via the duo’s Plan B Entertainment production company. Brad has a bit of experience with vampires himself, having starred in 1994’s Interview With the Vampire.

Set to direct the film is music video master Anthony Mandler, who has worked with Rihanna on a dozen of her videos including her latest “Russian Roulette.”

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2009 02:06 PM | Show all posts
awatla makin cengkung si angie ni... takut ku lihat tgn nya berurat2 tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2009 11:18 AM | Show all posts
OS ANGELES, Calif. -- Angelina Jolie is calling out the Obama administration for its approach to the situation in Sudan.

"Their policy, though, raises a number of questions," the star wrote in a Newsweek editorial. "How is the Obama administration's approach to Sudan an evolution of justice? In addition, when the administration says it intends to work to 'improve the lives of the people of Darfur,' I would like to know what that means, besides the obvious point that their lives could hardly get worse."

The actress, a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador since 2001, has devoted much of her efforts toward work in the troubled Darfur region, including her role in the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

Her editorial came in honor of Human Rights Day, noting past historical tragedies before settling on the Darfur crisis, which she writes has left "300,000 dead and 2.7 million people internally displaced."

"[The administration] has not yet announced any serious moves to enforce the decision of the ICC and execute its warrants," Angelina wrote. "There will be pressure on the United States and its partners to bring stability to Sudan, even at the expense of criminal accountability. Regardless of the rationale, the end would be the same: victims left without justice while perpetrators walk away."

However, the star said she supported the president's methods.

"Like many Americans, I support the administration's willingness to engage diplomatically, even with regimes we abhor. And I believe President Obama and his special envoy Scott Gration will do their best to bring peace to the region," she said. "I also hope we will act sooner and more powerfully to prevent future atrocities."

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2009 05:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 03:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050264 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.