CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

"BEYONCE "IA..SF era"Grammys!Big win!No surprise,so expected!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-12-2009 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 2-12-2009 20:09

^

finally..! Ryan put this rumor to rest once and for all..!!

Ryan Tedder: ‘Halo wasn’t written for Leona’

Beyoncé’s hit single ‘Halo’ was not originally penned for Leona Lewis, songwriter Ryan Tedder has insisted. The One Republic frontman admitted that he only tentatively offered the track to Lewis after Beyoncé initially took a long time to record it. “There was this huge scandal that originally ‘Halo’ was meant to go to Leona. That was never the case,” he told Alex and Lucy on Key 103’s In: Demand.

“I’m putting that rumor to bed right now. That song was written for Beyoncé. What happened was that Beyoncé waited long enough to record that song that I had no communication with her and didn’t know if she was going to do it or not. I thought this would be a brilliant first single for Leona, which it would have. When you have a song as special as ‘Halo’, you don’t want anyone else to sit on it. So sometimes you have to pull the whole, ‘Well, I’m going to get someone else on it’, to prove a point.

“What I did was foolishly say to Leona’s camp, ‘I have it on hold for another A-list artist and I’m pretty sure they’ll take it, but if they don’t, I just want to know if you like it enough to consider it.’ I sent it to them and they flipped on it. They loved it and instantly said they wanted to do it. I was like, ‘Wait, wait, wait, no, it’s not free yet! It’s just in case.”

http://www.beyonceworld.net/?p=334

HA..! ambik ko SIMON COWELL..! Cakap lagi 'halo' ni meant for Leona at 1st when its all false..! malu je..! dan the rest of the haters can go to the left as well..!! padan muka malu..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2009 02:20 AM | Show all posts
PopEater's Top Pop Albums of the Decade!

saya suka tengok semua article 'best of list' ada include Beyonce in it..dorang tau siapa yang the best..! cant blame them..

artist of the decade..!

As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a great time to love music. Here are our picks for the Top 10 Pop albums of the '00s:

10. Amy Winehouse -- 'Back to Black'
9. Green Day -- 'American Idiot'
8. Outkast -- 'Stankonia'

7. Beyonce -- 'B-Day'
Mark this as the best dance album of the decade. Beyonce manages to 'Get Me Bodied' with that 'Freakum Dress' all while collaborating with Jay-Z. This album proves she knows how to throw a party and has mastered her presence as a solo artist. If this is how Beyonce celebrates a B-Day, who really needs cake, candles or drinks.

6. Gwen Stefani -- 'Love. Angel. Music. Baby.'
5. Scissor Sisters -- 'Scissor Sisters'
4. Kelly Clarkson -- 'Breakaway'
3. Gorillaz -- 'Demon Days'
2. Kanye West -- 'The College Dropout'
1. Justin Timberlake -- 'FutureSex/LoveSounds'

full list with descriptions of why they chose the album in the list: http://www.popeater.com/2009/12/01/top-albums-decade/

fair list..mana that other girl..ahah..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 02:27 AM | Show all posts
another 'best of list' article that had Beyonce in it. Bey is everywhere in every list these days..!

best gila tengok Beyonce yang sorang je lagu dari tahun 2000's onwards..dan Beyonce yang paling muda..dan tengok dia surrounded by all these legends and their classic songs..!! legend..

Top 10 Most Popular Love Songs!

Counting Down the 10 Most Popular Love Songs of All Time!

Whether you’re planning a wedding, a romantic evening, or just a long drive with the one you love, these love songs are guaranteed to get things moving in the right direction. Romantic, check! Sexy, check! Even when they are a little sad, these songs will move you to pull that special person close and cherish the love.

10. Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton - "I Will Always Love You"
9. Frank Sinatra – "The Way You Look Tonight"
8. Marvin Gaye - "Let's Get It On"
7. Willie Nelson - "Always On My Mind"
6. The Beatles – "Something"

5. Beyonce featuring Jay-Z – "Crazy In Love"
Who says a love song has to be sleepy? This #1 hit from Beyonce Knowles’ 2003 debut solo album features a sample from The Chi-Lites' "Are You My Woman" and an insanely catchy chorus. Supposedly written in about two hours, "Crazy in Love" garnered six Grammy nominations and won Best R&B Song and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.

Jay-Z was a last minute addition, recording his rap verse in the middle of the night and writing the lines as he went.

4. Sinead O'Connor - "Nothing Compares 2 U"
3. Eric Clapton – "Wonderful Tonight"
2. Etta James – "At Last"
1. Barry White – "You're My First, My Last, My Everything"

sakit hati kan tengok..??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 08:30 AM | Show all posts
2381# syoksendiri
motif now ryan? dulu xmau kecoh satu kmpg... tau la percalonan grammy nk kuar ..kekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Beyonce dpt 10 nominations for the upcoming Grammy.

Biaselah, dia kan memang Grammy's baby. hehehe.

Anyway, congrats Bee

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 02:19 PM | Show all posts
2385# idolfan

1. Record Of The Year:
"Halo" (Beyoncé)

2. Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media
"Cadillac Records"

3. Album Of The Year:
"I Am... Sasha Fierce"

4. Song Of The Year:
"Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It),"

5. Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
"Halo"

6. Best Female R&B Vocal Performance
"Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"

7. Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance
"At Last"

8. Best R&B Song

9. Best Contemporary R&B Album
"I Am... Sasha Fierce"

10. Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media
"Once In A Lifetime"

11. Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
"Ego"

:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:
:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-12-2009 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 3-12-2009 15:45

yayyy..!!! thank you u all..!!

once again, Beyonce tunjuk kat semua orang WHY shes the Queen of this industry..legend.. dah nampak ketara kan..tak payah nak nafikan dah..Beyonce ni consistent gila kat SEMUA department of music..tak da kat satu tempat je.. hebat betul this girl..seronok tengok all these nominations dia dapat..paid off gila..so proud of her..

btw beyonce actually got 11 nominations if you count 'best soundtrack for cadillac records'..ahaha..

beyonce leads..she will win at least 5..i hope so..!

Beyoncé Leads 52nd GRAMMY Nominations
December 2, 2009

Beyoncé earns 10 nods, Taylor Swift lands eight, and Black Eyed Peas, Maxwell and Kanye West receive six each

GRAMMY.com

(For a complete list of 52nd GRAMMY Awards nominees, please click here.)

Nominations for the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards were announced tonight by The Recording Academy and reflected an eclectic mix of the best and brightest over the past year in music, as determined by the voting members of The Academy.

Beyoncé topped the nominations with 10, Taylor Swift garnered eight, and the Black Eyed Peas, Maxwell, and Kanye West each earned six nods. David Guetta, Jay-Z and Lady Gaga received five each; and Colbie Caillat, Michael Giacchino, Kings Of Leon, John Newton, RedOne, Bruce Springsteen, T-Pain, and Keith Urban each received four nominations.

For the second year, nominations for the annual GRAMMY Awards were announced on primetime television as part of "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music's Biggest Night." The one-hour special — broadcast live on CBS from Club Nokia at L.A. Live — featured the announcement of nominations in several categories as well as performances by the Black Eyed Peas, DJ/producer Guetta, Maxwell, Nick Jonas & The Administration, Sugarland, and host LL Cool J. Presenters included Linkin Park, George Lopez, Katy Perry, Smokey Robinson, Ringo Starr, T-Pain, and Dwight Yoakam.

"The nominations this year truly reflect the talented community of music makers who represent some of the highest levels of excellence in their respective fields," said Neil Portnow, President/CEO of The Recording Academy. "Once again, the GRAMMY Awards process has yielded a well-rounded and diverse group of impressive nominees across multiple genres. Coupled with the second year of our primetime nominations special, which featured stellar performances by past GRAMMY winners and nominees, the road to Music's Biggest Night and the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards in January is off to an exciting start."

Following are the nominations in the four General Field categories:

Album Of The Year:
I Am…Sasha Fierce (Beyoncé)
The E.N.D. (the Black Eyed Peas)
The Fame (Lady Gaga)
Big Whiskey And The Groogrux King (Dave Matthews Band)
Fearless (Taylor Swift)

Record Of The Year:
"Halo" (Beyoncé)
"I Gotta Feeling" (the Black Eyed Peas)
"Use Somebody" (Kings Of Leon)
"Poker Face" (Lady Gaga)
"You Belong With Me" (Taylor Swift)

Song Of The Year:
"Poker Face," Lady Gaga & RedOne, songwriters (Lady Gaga)
"Pretty Wings," Hod David & Musze, songwriters (Maxwell)
"Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)," Thaddis Harrell, Beyoncé Knowles, Terius Nash & Christopher Stewart, songwriters (Beyoncé)
"Use Somebody, "Caleb Followill, Jared Followill, Matthew Followill & Nathan Followill, songwriters (Kings Of Leon)
"You Belong With Me," Liz Rose & Taylor Swift, songwriters (Taylor Swift)

Best New Artist:
Zac Brown Band
Keri Hilson
MGMT
Silversun Pickups
The Ting Tings

Following is a sampling of nominations from the GRAMMY Awards' other 29 Fields:

For Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals, the nominees are "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas; "We Weren't Born To Follow" by Bon Jovi; "Never Say Never" by The Fray; "Sara Smile" by Daryl Hall & John Oates; and "Kids" by MGMT.

Nominees for Best Rock Album are Black Ice by AC/DC; Live From Madison Square Garden by Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood; 21st Century Breakdown by Green Day; Big Whiskey And The Groogrux King by Dave Matthews Band; and No Line On The Horizon by U2.

Nominations in Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals are "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx & T-Pain; "Chocolate High" by Indie.Arie & Musiq Soulchild; "Ifuleave" by Musiq Soulchild & Mary J. Blige; "Higher Ground" by Robert Randolph & The Clark Sisters; and "Love Has Finally Come At Last" by Calvin Richardson & Ann Nesby.

The Best Rap Album nominees are Universal Mind Control by Common; Relapse by Eminem; R.O.O.T.S. by Flo Rida; The Ecstatic by Mos Def; and The Renaissance by Q-Tip.

Nominees for Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals are "Cowgirls Don't Cry" by Brooks & Dunn; "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band; "I Run To You" by Lady Antebellum; "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts; and "It Happens" by Sugarland.

For Best Americana Album, the nominees are Together Through Life by Bob Dylan; Electric Dirt by Levon Helm; Willie And The Wheel by Willie Nelson & Asleep At The Wheel; Wilco (The Album) by Wilco; Little Honey by Lucinda Williams.

This year's Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical nominees are T Bone Burnett, Ethan Johns, Larry Klein, Greg Kurstin, and Brendan O'Brien.

GRAMMY ballots for the final round of voting will be mailed on Dec. 16 to the voting members of The Recording Academy. They are due back to the accounting firm of Deloitte by Jan. 8, 2010, when they will be tabulated and the results kept secret until the telecast.

The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards will be held on "GRAMMY Sunday," Jan. 31, 2010, at Staples Center in Los Angeles and once again will be broadcast live in high definition TV and 5.1 surround sound on CBS from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). For updates and breaking news, please visit The Recording Academy's social networks on Twitter and Facebook.

The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards are produced by John Cossette Productions and AEG Ehrlich Ventures for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich and John Cossette are executive producers, Louis J. Horvitz is director.

http://www.grammy.com/Recording_Academy/News/Default.aspx?newsID=3650

memang truly a queen..

Beyonce - 11
Taylor Swift - 8
Black Eyed Peas - 6
Maxwell - 6
Kanye West - 6
David Guetta - 5
Jay-Z - 5
Lady GaGa - 5

yayyy untuk Beyonce dan Gaga..!!

i love this era so much..

edit:
tolong tukar thread title ni ke... "BEYONCE "IA..SF era" [LEADS 11 Grammys Nominations!!]

saya masih tak percaya beyonce dapat 11 nominations..ingatkan kat VMAs hari tu dah dapat banyak dah 9 nominees, sekali tengok yang ni 11..!!! ini tak boleh jadi..!! kenapa bee suka buat saya macam ni..! mati saya..!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2009 02:33 AM | Show all posts
tukar la thread title ni cepat.. "BEYONCE "IA..SF era" [LEADS 11 Grammys Nominations!!]

anyway silalah baca this article supaya sakit hati ya..jangan marah cause semua orang dan critics praise dan admire Beyonce sebab dia the best..

Beyoncé: the epitome of beauty in body, mind and soul

A healthy body, a happy relationship and a hard-working attitude — Beyoncé Knowles is a celebrity who deserves our admiration.

In an era where talentless wannabes achieve overnight fame through reality television shows or where young girls strive to be glamour models or WAGS, it’s refreshing to see a self-made, self-respecting superstar such as Beyoncé.

Don’t expect to see her tumble drunkenly out of a nightclub or get into a cat fight with a rival singer. And if you’re waiting for a public meltdown — think Britney and her baldy head — it’s unlikely that will happen. Beyoncé is so private she kept her marriage to rapper Jay-Z a secret. No multi-million pound Hello! or OK deals for this golden couple.

In a recent poll Cheryl Cole was unveiled as the celebrity most teenage girls look up to.

Yes, she has plenty of attributes that might make her a role model — a working-class girl made good, a beautiful popstar who’s become the nation’s sweet-heart.

But for all her fine qualities she also chose to stick with a man who cheated on her and caused her irreparable heartache and humiliation. Some might say she has staying power and should be credited for that, but it’s hardly the type of example to set to impressionable young women. Let a man betray you — for you’re worth it!

Then there’s Rihanna, another gorgeous, talented singer who returned to a man who abused her. She’s free of him now, but what message does her past behaviour send out? If he says sorry, then forgive him? I’m not a mum, but if I had a daughter I’d dread to see her look to Rihanna for inspiration.

You’ll never see Beyoncé booking in for a stint at rehab or exposing her knickerless crotch as she clambers out of a car. Beyoncé has class and is that rare combination of beauty, brains, fame and fortune, talent and determination.

Undoubtedly she likes to flash some flesh, but it’s hardly in-your-face. And at least she has some flesh to flash, which is another reason why she’s such a healthy role model. Beyoncé is all woman — if ever a superstar embraced her cuves, it’s she. So many young women look to stick-thin celebrities as objects of perfection, but with her sturdy thighs, rounded behind and bouncing boobs, Beyoncé is the epitome of beauty.

Her songs celebrate — and encourage — independence. How many of us have danced around our handbags shrieking: “The shoes on my feet, I bought them, the clothes I’m wearing, I bought them, the rock I’m rocking, I bought it, cos I depend on me”?

And let’s not forget, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is still two years shy of 30. Not bad for the popstar, actress, model and producer.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/news/beyonce--the-epitome-of-beauty-in-body-mind-and-soul-14573593.html#ixzz0XsUC3QGs

BRAVO at this fantastic article..100% betull..beyonce famous for = MUSIC & TALENTS..not for her LIFE dan other negative things unlike someone..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2009 05:36 PM | Show all posts
This album really is THE album of 08/09!! :pompom:
And Beyonce is beyond a shadow of doubt one of the greatest most unique talents that have ever existed!!
Dia akan menang besar Grammy nanti!! :pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2009 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 5-12-2009 03:46

"Entertainment Weekly (EW)" has listed Beyonce as one of the Top 15 Best Entertainers of the Decade..! no #2 on the list actually behind Johnny Depp..!! Beyonce dan Justin Timberlake je yang musicians kat Best Entertainers list ni..!!! King & Queen..! hebat..! EW also listed Beyonce "I Am..Sasha Fierce" in the Top 10 best album of the DECADE..!!

Simon Cowell also expressed her love towards Beyonce again..! i guess Beyonce punya performance kat Xfactor tahun lepas buat dia suka balik kat Beyonce..! ahaha..dia cakap Beyonce is "the biggest star we’ve seen in 20 years..!" wow..thats huge for him to say..!
baca kat bawah..

Entertainer of the decade..

Beyoncé
Looking back over the past decade — a span in which she's stepped away from Destiny's Child to become a megasuccessful solo artist, landed her first leading film roles, married the planet's biggest hip-hop star — Beyoncé, 28, cherishes one memory above all others: the night she sang the Etta James classic ''At Last'' at the Neighborhood Inaugural Ball in Washington, D.C., last January. ''I don't usually watch my performances, but I have looked at this one over and over,'' the 10-time Grammy winner tells EW. ''I just want to relive that moment. It was history and it was really magical.'' For millions of fans around the world, those words could describe practically any time Beyoncé enters the spotlight. She's the ultimate diva: a superhuman force of nature, casting powerful spells with her high notes and hip shakes. —Simon Vozick-Levinson

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20324236_2,00.html

Best album of the decade..
1. The College Dropout, Kanye West
2. The Blueprint, Jay-Z
3. Kid A, Radiohead
4. Stankonia, Outkast
5. Love and Theft, Bob Dylan
6. Home, Dixie Chicks
7. Funeral, Arcade Fire

8. I AM... SASHA FIERCE, BEYONCÉ
9. FutureSex/LoveSounds, Justin Timberlake
10. You Are Free, Cat Power

http://www.popcrunch.com/entertainment-weekly-best-of-the-decade/

Simon Cowell expressed her love towards Beyonce..
Who are some of your favorite entertainers of the last decade?

As an actor, I really like Philip Seymour Hoffman. I think he’s a genius. Music-wise, certainly in the last year I love Lady Gaga. Mainly because she’s made pop music fun again. I love Christina Aguilera, I think she’s incredible. And Beyoncé is the biggest star we’ve seen in 20 years. And I was very negative about her once—far, far too early on in her career.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/12/04/simon-cowell-decade/

are you guys mad Beyonce lagi sekali kat "Best Album of the decade" list, DAN #2 overall as "Entertainer of the decade", DAN #1 "Female entertainer of the decade" DAN Simon Cowell dah suka gila kat Beyonce lagi sekali..??!!

i know...
i would be mad too if im talentless, flop and completely irrelevant 2nd act f- list artists..

that other barbie somewhere out there crying over all these overload praise everyone give towards beyonce greatness and cuz bee made every 'best-of-list this decade'..aha..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2009 05:15 PM | Show all posts
BEYONCE: ARTIST OF THE DECADE!

wooooo!!!!

she made ANOTHER list again..tabikkk..memang deserving gila..

It was 10 years ago that Beyoncé Knowles announced herself to the world, with the Destiny's Child hit Independent Women. Since then the 28-year-old singerhas made the decade's best single, delivered the greatest live show on earth, sung for President Obama and emerged as our last true star.

Why Beyoncé? Why this stunning 28-year-old singer/performer/actress/businesswoman from Texas now married to one of the decade's other biggest stars, and worth something like $87m a year to boot, and not, well, take your pick...? Because she made not one but two of the decade's greatest singles, with Crazy in Love and Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It), not to mention her hits with Destiny's Child; and this was the decade when singles – particularly R&B singles – regained their status as pop's favourite medium. (But her three solo albums? Pretty fabulous, too.)

Because at a time when the ubiquity of TV talent shows put the onus on those who could cut it live more than ever, she and not any superannuated rock star was arguably the greatest live performer of the past 10 years.

Because her achievements chime with bigger narratives. Who was it got to sing for President Obama and Michelle at their first dance after his inauguration, after all?

Because she is a brand, but says she isn't, and because in this age of Twitter and the paparazzi, she might be a global phenomenon but in the course of 10 full years Mrs Jay-Z, as she might also be known, has kept her mystery. And because – just possibly – she helped introduce a new word into the Oxford English Dictionary: bootylicious.

She looks to have it all, and if the future sees as much flux as this decade, then perhaps we won't be seeing so many more of her kind, either. We met at one of her O2 gigs in London in mid-November. She'd come off stage only minutes earlier but I was more exhausted by the show – in a good way – than she looked to be. It was time to work again: time to shake the journalist's hand. But she was charm itself, too. We had spoken at length a week earlier.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/nov/29/beyonce-artist-of-the-decade

BACA FULL LIST DAN NEW INTERVIEW WITH BEYONCE ABOUT HER PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR AND EVERYTHING KAT LINK BAWAH NI..DIA CAKAP DIA AKAN TAKE A BREAK FOR A FEW MONTHS..BACA MORE BELOW..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/nov/29/beyonce-artist-of-the-decade

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 7-12-2009 02:29

http://top40.about.com/b/2009/12 ... a-female-artist.htm

Beyonce Tied With Lauryn Hill For Most Grammy Nominations In a Single Year by a Female Artist

I overlooked one very important fact when the Grammy Award nominations were announced two nights ago. Beyonce has set a lofty mark by tying the all-time record for the most Grammy nominations in a single year by a female artist. The mark of 10 was previously set in 1999 by the Fugees' Lauryn Hill when she released her album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. Most of Beyonce's accolades are for her work on I Am...Sasha Fierce, but she has also been recognized with a nomination for her singing on the Cadillac Records soundtrack. The title for most Grammy nominations in a single year by any artist is jointly held by Michael Jackson who set the record of 12 in 1983 and Babyface who tied it in 1992. Just in case anyone is counting, Beyonce now has a total of 26 Grammy Award nominations not including her recordings with Destiny's Child.

though technically beyonce sebenarnya dapat 11 untuk best soundtrack 'cadillac record' tapi dorang tak kira sebab its soundtrack..so dia actually got the most..! i just love the queen beyonce kept breaking record..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 7-12-2009 02:32

tengok ni..! "single ladies' chipmunk dari cerita 'alvin & the chipmunks' sequel yang part 2 nanti akan keluar kat wayang..ahah..lawak..'single ladies' betul betul phenomenal sampai bila bila..

tengok la..cute gila..'single ladies' pompuan chipmunks tu menari kat trailer cerita ni..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARy2IMqHimk

korang boleh dengar full version kat bawah..official dari soundtrack..bukan yang fan-made orang buat..so cute..LOL..!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGP7qwCWNA8

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 01:22 PM | Show all posts
AKu bangga dgn Bey dpt 11 nominations. Paling tak sangka dia boleh crossover ke "OP" category this time. Ada peluang utk nama dia disebut2 dlm awards tu nanti utk kategori Pop.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 03:12 PM | Show all posts
AKu bangga dgn Bey dpt 11 nominations. Paling tak sangka dia boleh crossover ke "OP" category this time. Ada peluang utk nama dia disebut2 dlm awards tu nanti utk kategori Pop.
Muntz Post at 7-12-2009 13:22

tak surprising mane pun...hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 06:17 PM | Show all posts
tak surprising mane pun...hahaha
idolfan Post at 7-12-2009 15:12

Actually agak sukar utk R&B artists (particularly black artists) crossover ke Pop category kalau lagu yg dicipta tu tak betul2 pop. Hanya beberapa artis mcm Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Whitney jer yg berjaya masuk Pop category. Kalau ko biasa dgn Grammy, ko akan tengok fenomena camnie sbg 'surprising'.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2009 10:00 PM | Show all posts
saya dah 80% sure beyonce akan menang categori..:

"At Last"

9. Best Contemporary R&B Album
"I Am... Sasha Fierce"

competition kureng power..lain lain tak pasti..tapi beyonce akan menang 3 atau lebih..confirm..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 11:52 PM | Show all posts
saya dah 80% sure beyonce akan menang categori..:

"At Last"

9. Best Contemp ...
syoksendiri Post at 7-12-2009 22:00

Traditional R&B Performance tu aku tak berapa yakin lar noks. Tapi kalau dpt why not kan...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2009 01:12 AM | Show all posts
those are sooo Psycho..

anyway, happy for BEE!! can't wait for her performance. confirm la dia akan perform. kan.. huhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2009 10:28 PM | Show all posts
mesti dia akan perform punya la..ahah..mustahil gila kalau dia tak perform when shes the lead with the nominations..taylor pun mesti confirm perform..lady gaga pun..tiga tiga pompuan ni dominating the music industry right now..!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 182236 Replies : 4110
Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada subsidi lagi
kanam316Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada
Views : 11027 Replies : 155
HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
hayrin86HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
Views : 26248 Replies : 164
Suri rumah tanam padi dalam pasu tarik perhatian Tengku Ampuan Pahang
ultra78Suri rumah tanam padi dalam pasu tarik p
Views : 2137 Replies : 8
Edisi tambah tacang: Perang Dingin
Tinot7Edisi tambah tacang: Perang Dingin
Views : 5904 Replies : 43
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 22720 Replies : 131
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 73572 Replies : 2956
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 103368 Replies : 2877
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 40184 Replies : 245
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 7781 Replies : 82

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-6-2024 07:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169278 second(s), 47 queries .