CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

[KBS] The Equator Man - Uhm Tae Woong & Lee Jun Hyuk

[Copy link]
Post time 12-5-2012 11:43 AM | Show all posts
tgh tgk epi 14....makin best....xleh nk stop....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2012 02:51 PM | Show all posts
best.... yuhuuuuu...

makin excited.. hrp tak miss any episod.. seminggu 2x jekan kat 391?

aku searh topik man from the equator... tak jumpa... result not found.. rupanya the equator man...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2012 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ctaisyah at 13-5-2012 01:08

utw dgn boo young dlm entertainment  weekly pd hari nie di sana... kena tunggu 2 week lagi kat  kbsw ...

Uhm Tae Woong the muscular and confident

Actor Uhm Tae Woong showed a storm of confidence.

On the May 12th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, the viewers got a chance to visit the set of KBS drama ‘The Equator Man’.

In ‘Equator Man’ Uhm Tae Woong had the chance to impress the viewers with his muscular back in a shirtless scene and about the scene he confidently answered, “I was born with…”

The production team pointed out that he recently seemed more popular among women and Uhm Tae Woong answered that he was popular before too.

Uhm Tae Woong had everyone on set laugh when reporter Kim Ji Won started to laugh and he asked her, “Do you like me?”

On the program, Uhm Tae Woong drew the attention of the viewers revealing that Lee Soo Geun was the one most jealous of the kiss scene with Lee Bo Young.(ada jgk dsbut lee suguen dlm nie...)

kpopfever

----------------------------------

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2012 12:01 PM | Show all posts
kalau sumi tu nmpk jangil pukul Sun-woo tergamak dia biarkan Sun-woo  tu di buang ke laut eh...apa punya kawan la.. padahal Sun-woo tu la yg kwn rapat dgn dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2012 01:22 PM | Show all posts
rminya yg puji lakonan UTW...br layan sket je..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2012 08:31 PM | Show all posts
aku sedih campur geram juga bila scene seonu jumpa dgn jiwon...
sebelum ni tgk kt preview, aku dok bayangkan mun teajun yg tak kemaskan gambar jiwon, tapi bila tgk ep ptg tadi, rupanya seonu yg buat2 tak kenal dgn jiwon...mun teajun gunakan gambar jiwon untuk motivasi seonu...

buka mata terus nampak gambar jiwon...
tapi sedih bila jumpa seonu buat2 tak kenal dgn jiwon...
sedih jer bila jiwon siap kata, tak ingat suara dia

masa pameran lukisan sumi, amik ko siap ada gambar jangil di tempat dia pukul seonu...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-5-2012 12:43 PM | Show all posts
bila ler seonu nk mengaku kat jiwon

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2012 08:22 AM | Show all posts
JANGIL mmg jahat!!!! x suka sgt2...
sama jer jahat ngn pacit jin nates 2...
bila la nk insaf sedar diri!!!!
sumi pon sama...sbbkan terlampau nk kan si jangil 2 sanggup dia
berdiam diri..w/pon dia taw apa yg terjadi!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2012 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Jin-won confessed her love for Kim Seon-woo with her eyes.

On the seventeenth episode of the KBS2 drama The Equator Man, Han Ji-won (Lee Bo-yeong) felt pity for Kim Seon-woo (Eom Tae-woong) who was having a hard time taking revenge.

In the middle of avenging his father's murder, Seon-woo told Ji-won: "I like reading Hemmingway personally but there are some things I prefer to be blind some times."
Ji-won said: "Don't say that. I know how hard it was for you when you couldn't see."
However, Seon-woo replied: "If I had closed my eyes, I wouldn't have seen the pictures Soo-mi drew and the odd looks Jang-il and Yong-bae had on their faces. I want to see Jang-il before I went blind."
"I was cold, strong and lonely but he had the looks of a friend. But he hit me."

Ji-won asked: "Not all cold and lonely friends do that to friends. What do you want to do? Will you be happy once your wishes come true? I hope your wish comes true because I love you so much but I am worried. I am hoping there is a better way. Should I fight for you instead? For you?"
Meanwhile, Seon-woo managed to corner Jang-il with his revenge a step closer.

Source: starin.edaily.co.kr/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2012 08:48 PM | Show all posts
hehe.. suka tgk seanu wat wat blind dpn sumi..

tp mcm dia geram dgn sumi gak kan..dia senyum sinis je masa peluk sumi tu..

best la dia dlm citer ni.. UTW tu dulu popular citer apa?

dlm 1d2n tu dia mcm tak berconfident langsung

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2012 09:49 PM | Show all posts

tp mcm dia geram dgn sumi gak kan..dia senyum sin ...
rileks Post at 18-5-2012 20:48

sassy girl chung hyang.. yg jd nak ke chung hyang.. berebut dgn Mong-ryong..( aka Pakcik) ... slps itu dlm drama mbc Queen Seondeok.. dlm drama nie dia menang award...
skrg filem dia 'Introduction to Architecture' pun meletop kat sana....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2012 07:35 PM | Show all posts
cite ni membuatkan haku sgt addicted..x sabo nak tunggu next epi...nak abis dah..wpun jang ill tu psycho tapi suko gaban tgk muko dia ishh..ekekkeke

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2012 07:36 PM | Show all posts
sassy girl chung hyang.. yg jd nak ke chung hyang.. berebut dgn Mong-ryong..( aka Pakcik)  ...
ctaisyah Post at 18-5-2012 21:49

oo..tq yg chung yang tu dah tgk.. yg queen ...tu lom lg
filem tu tak dpt la nak tgk eh..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2012 07:10 PM | Show all posts
xsabar nak tgok next episod..memg berdebar2 ja tgok..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 11:15 AM | Show all posts
baru nk curi2 tgk epi 18 ni....tgk ending epi 17....peh...suspen giler.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 11:46 AM | Show all posts
episode 17 (dr dramabeans)
un Woo to Soo Mi : If you say one more word, I will snap this wrist. You won't ever hold a brush again. I will dig out your eyes too, so that you can't paint ever. All you have is painting. You watched me getting beaten like that, and you didn't do anything? Your father watched my father die, and didn't do anything. You watched me dying and didn't do anything. Why? Was it for Jang Il? But does he even look at you now?

ini official photo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2012 01:51 PM | Show all posts

tp mcm dia geram dgn sumi gak kan..dia senyum sin ...
rileks Post at 18-5-2012 20:48

UTW pun berlakon Dr Champ.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 02:01 PM | Show all posts
uhhh......

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 04:20 PM | Show all posts
br hbs tgk epi 18....Seonu dh tau sape ayah kandung dia...xsbr tunggu epi 19

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2012 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Reply 239# sedona

dr awal lagi dah boleh agak seonu anak sapa tp org itu je xnak mengaku kerana marah kekasih dia beralih arah kpd org lain...

ZE:A’s Im Si Wan, Lee Hyun Woo Makes a Return to ‘The Equator Man’

s The Equator Man’s conclusion draws near, some familiar faces to the drama’s viewers will be making a return.

With two episodes left to air, KBS has released curious preview pictures in which ZE:A’s Im Si Wan and actor Lee Hyun Woo are seen in the same scene with Uhm Tae Woong and Lee Joon Hyuk.

In the drama series, Im Si Wan played the younger version of Lee Joon Hyuk’s Lee Jang Il character while Lee Hyun Woo played the younger version of Uhm Tae Woong’s Kim Sun Woo character.

The still cuts shows Uhm Tae Woong facing Im Si Wan and Lee Joon Hyuk facing Lee Hyun Woo, hinting that the two adults and former best friends-turned-enemies are seeing the past childhood versions of each other when the two were inseparable.
The previews are adding to the curiosity of viewers as to how the dramatic saga between the two characters will end when the drama concludes.

The Equator Man will air its last episode on May 24.

Photo credit: KBS

enews

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.236681 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.