CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

[Copy link]
Post time 21-2-2011 12:43 AM | Show all posts
another terrible editing or on purpose??

Now i know why she looked wired in some scenes of  ...
nashrudean Post at 20-2-2011 15:26

hayyo mestilah on purpose..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2011 01:32 AM | Show all posts
btw, Psycho = SS = SSlenge. hmmm, juz wondering
splitpers0na Post at 20-2-2011 07:17

What a stoopid assumption.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 10:26 AM | Show all posts
The VC is ok lah...bu too late to save the song dlm mana2 charts..lambat sgt release adn xde langsun ...
nashrudean Post at 20-2-2011 14:15

i love to know your opinion regarding the video? why just OK lah??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 10:13 PM | Show all posts
nah....illuminati study on HIAM video..kredit to RAWR!

Occult interpretation of HIAM video   Now before everyone starts yelling "Illuminati is crap" at me, I don't necessarily believe this is true & I'm aware of the meaning of the video as described by Larry. This is just another of the many interesting interpretations of this work of art.

& while it may not be Illuminati related, it alludes to cryptic symbolism & dark forces within the industry.

Video opens with a shot of a fallen angel soaring from space down to Earth & infliltrating the entire city through Media & taking on the form of a Celebrated Popstar.

Britney rises to the top of the industry, becoming more & more powerful, celebrating her music empire. We then notice that blind puppets/demons have emerged from beneath her dress which could symbolise the public, blindingly following the Queen, placing her on a "God-like" pedestal without question. Or it could symbolise the public in general & people being blind to the inner workings of the industry.

The entire time she is rising, she is a confined, closed off space being bombarded with media.

She is frequently made out to look "other-wordly"

This image has been particularly circulated around forums & such, but has anybody actually noticed that there is actually a Goats head in this image? A Baphomet. To the left, across from her demonic smile. Another interesting point, is that her entire body, bodice & all, has been destorted to look like a Baphomet head, similarly to what appeared in Rihanna's Umbrella video and what is strategically placed in many of Gaga's videos. The Baphomet head has no clear relation the set & has been placed in this scene intentionally.

This scene may be a stretch, but here Brit is with flashing the single eye of horus as Gaga does in numerous videos & numerous other stars flash without any apparent reason. She is surrounded by Cameras & Microphones, possibly symbolizing the influence these forces have over media, what reaches the people & what does not. The pupil splits symbolizing how there is two sides to everything, two meanings, two forces.

Back on track, Britney now finds herself in a struggle between the ultimate forces of Good & Evil. However, in the end, after both forces have fallen, they BOTH rise again, together, blurring the boundaries of right & wrong, good & evil. It's about fusion & balance. "As above, so below", which is a common saying in Masonic scriptures & is what the strategic placing of a Baphomets arms symbolizes.

The common explanation of this scene is that Brit's work is being tainted & her personal life now overshadows her career. But there's a reason Brit was reported to have had a breakdown when asked to this scene & she insisted she would not have her face painted. Face paint is often associated with mind-control, being a puppet. In Monarch programming, the symbol of the puppet is often used to describe the state of a mind controlled slave. For more on mind-control techniques read here - http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571

Essentially, the breakdown is the period where she rebelled against her handlers & attempted to break her programing, but they reeled her right back in again after the battle became exhausting & futile. She was "bruised & battered". Finally, when the two forces concede & are unified, she rises again.

Ever-present is the common Masonic pyramid symbol, which Brit has a tattoo of on her hand. We can see it in the shape of the speakers & in the shape of her ring (Pyramids with a round globe (eye). Keep in mind that she was styled by Jonas' wife.

Here is more information on Jonas', the director.

He used to be in a Heavy Metal band called Bathory. Their music featured Satanic lyrics, low-fi production and an inhuman vocal style, that defined the genre. You can read more about his band here - http://www.tripatlas.com/Bathory_%28band%29

This is a photograph of his supposely about Global Warming. The Micky Mous Ears are a common symbol in Monarch programming, which Disney is rumoured to use on their young stars. To read more on this - http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571

Check out his Official Site. Whenever you click a link, it takes a few moments to load, while this is happening, a Goats head appears on the screen. http://www.jonasakerlund.com/

Jonas' official logo -

This is also the symbol for Anarchy, meaning
- Confusion or disorder, in general.
- Absence of government; the state of society where there is no law or supreme power; a state of lawlessness; political confusion.

So, that's that. Again, you don't have to take this stuff seriously, it's just one way of looking at things. Have fun reading.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 12:27 PM | Show all posts
i love to know your opinion regarding the video? why just OK lah??
gjoy_chester Post at 21-2-2011 10:26

Ok lah i mean xdelah gempak sgt.Mgkin sbb i expect dia akan dance byk2 esp the breakdown part.Still x leh challenge VC Bad Romance Gaga yg mng best Video tu kan...
Just that i rasa agak distracted and annoyed ngan byk sgt iklan2 produk dlm vc nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 04:58 PM | Show all posts
dah kecoh dah kan sebab britney tak buat promo untuk HIAM tetiba larry ckp single kedua akan kuar before album. motip sgt!!
ingat ni album singles collection ke ape????

cam lahanat la management brit. dah la brit langsung mcm tak bersuara ke...buat video promo ke..asik asik twit twit twit...cam bangang! vid HIAM tu kira ok dah..tp nape langsung cam tak buat promo? sedangkan MC masa kuar memoirs tu pun gegeh nak nyanyi sana sini... uhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-2-2011 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Betol ti idolfan...HIAM survive semata2 sbb fanbase yg loyal.Siot je kata era ni is the real comeback but so far cam taik jer...xkan sbb nak jaga anak 2 org tu lgsung x nak promo kan..both Britney and her management shud be blamed..but i blame more to BS herself!!Mgkin dia pk dia no need any promo coz dia tetap laku kot...last2 buat tour je...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Betol ti idolfan...HIAM survive semata2 sbb fanbase yg loyal.Siot je kata era ni is the real comebac ...
nashrudean Post at 22-2-2011 17:17

aku rasa Brit tak fully recover lagi pun. or perhaps memang dia dah tader hati nak jadi performer. semua ni buat terpaksa je. omg..geram ok. like whatever sgt!

aku harap sgt Brit leh jadi aktif balik cam dedulu.. tatau la ape lagi yang boleh dapatkan keyakinan die balik. mungkin kalau conservatorship tu dah dihapuskan, brit akan dapat balik her needed freedom. alau gaga dicontrol oleg illuminati shit.. britney plak dicontrol oleh management dia yg semakin lama semakin bengong!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2011 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Any significant impact to the charting of this particular song?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Any significant impact to the charting of this particular song?
Muntz Post at 22-2-2011 21:05

the video didn't help much...HIAM x dapat masuk balik top10 i-tunes...only the promo can save the song rite now..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 10:13 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa Brit tak fully recover lagi pun. or perhaps memang dia dah tader hati nak jadi perform ...
idolfan Post at 22-2-2011 20:13

agree with you about Britney sendiri x fully recover @ tak bersedia lagi untuk public performance...but I don't think dia dah x de hati untuk jadi performer...as u know, this album is her last album under contract with JIVE..So ada kemungkinan gak dia dipaksa untuk buat album ni...i don't know what to say....memang nak sangat Britney promo dan perform kat TV, tapi we know what happen after that rite...people never satisfy and happy what Britney did...Lagu HIAM tu ada orang kutuk, video HIAM tu pun ada yang kutuk...Kalau dia perform nanti pun mesti kena kutuk gak...poor my girl..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 10:43 PM | Show all posts
the video didn't help much...HIAM x dapat masuk balik top10 i-tunes...only the promo can save th ...
gjoy_chester Post at 22-2-2011 22:07

salah satu sebab lagi Vid release lambat sgt. by the time vid release..gaga dah konker charts. like crazy. annoying sgt!patu lagila tader promo kan? of course HIAM dah tak dpt diselamatkan. but the thing is, hanya FANS je y pk pasal ni..but the management langsung mcm tak kesah HIAM tak perform. maybe dorg ingat dah dpt no 1, dah bagus pdahal, seminggu je..WATPE??? boleh plak ckp pasal 2nd single.

Gaga plak tgh buat tour. lagi plak dia dah premier BTW kat concert die.. of course yg dtg tgk..akan keep on buying the song. so seems to me BTW is not going anywhere. but HIAM? hampir lenyap dah..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 03:03 AM | Show all posts
and seriously, aq da t'lebih2 lyn BTW drp HIAM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 10:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 10:34 PM | Show all posts
mungkin single/vc HIAM ni ada kesinambungan dengan 2nd single,,,who knows.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Sadly, HIAM is out of Top10 this week...#11...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 12:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 12:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 03:06 PM | Show all posts
gjoy_chester Post at 24-2-2011 12:00

expected laaa... uuhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 03:14 PM | Show all posts
expected laaa... uuhuhuhu
idolfan Post at 24-2-2011 15:06

ingatkan mampu bertahan dalam Top10...

harap2 betul la rumours yang promo (live TV performance) will start from the 2nd single + album..HIAM ni just nak test market jer, tengok reaction public macam mana..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 02:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049269 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.