CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW - Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa : 24 AUG. 2009

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-11-2009 09:20 PM | Show all posts
^^ dingdong n marian not that bad la.. both da mature... kapel ni paling tkenal utk produksi GMA... imo dingdong bese2 aje.. gwapoo lg laki i echo tu ahahhhhaa.... marian pon ok la.. cun gak.. tp lawo lg tintin.. so bias kan??!!!!!!!! name pon ECHOTINER haruwssslahhh aku mnyokong ECHOTIN!!!!

cite dyesebel tu cam ala2 fantasi.. mmg bkn my type la.. kul 2 kan mmg x ngok la gamaknyee

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 09:21 PM | Show all posts
2319# lisah_leo

kte gune name faRa DiaNa kt fb... ahaha...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 09:23 PM | Show all posts
2319# lisah_leo

parahh gak tu tyme pekse ley igt Miguella.. hehe... ala kte pon sme.. tyme keje ley lakkk donlot vid echotin kt utube.. ahahahah scene dorg tu da bp kali tah i ulanggg... nek panas bateri hp i k.. ahahahha mroyann tahap gabannn :kant:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2009 09:24 PM | Show all posts
2322# shanew3stgalz
haha.. okayh2..
la.. ding dong tuh bkn yg blakon tayong dalawa ke??
pening aku semua nampak sama je ..
bg aku yg paling besh jericho rosales & piolo pascual erk..
hehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 09:34 PM | Show all posts
2322# shanew3stgalz
haha.. okayh2..
la.. ding dong tuh bkn yg blakon tayong dalawa ke??
pening aku semua nampak sama je ..
bg aku yg paling besh jericho rosales & piolo pascual erk..
hehehe
lisah_leo Post at 7-11-2009 09:24 PM

bkn... tayong dalawa org len..

kte2 sume x familiar ngn dingdong sbb msia xpnh amek pon drama2 mamat nih hahaha..

for me, da one n only yg besh... ECHOko

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2009 10:38 PM | Show all posts
2325# shanew3stgalz
betul2 stuju gak..
antara byk2 pelakon, echo yg paling aku tabik springgg.. sbb pandai sgt berlakon nangis..
rasa nak nangis bler tgk dia nangis, sgt DRAMATIs.. huhuu..
tak tau napa tp cuba byg kan movie echotin collab ngan malaysia..
mungkin cter dia echotin akn jd main hero & heroin la tp 2nd hero & heroin from malaysia, mungkin carmen soo (sbb mmg dia yg dah diplan akn blakon ngan echotin dlm moviee kn??) hero nyer pulak Aaron Aziz? (tp dah kawin, pgerakan limited) mungkin kah Awal?? (ak tak rasa dia cukup matang dlm lakonan lg) apa cadangan korg??
ni bayangan aku je, kalaulah leh jadi cam ni kan..
hehehe..
pape pun bg la cdgan ek??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-11-2009 10:47 PM | Show all posts
^ remy ishak? ahahahahhaha

i labb remy ishak....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2009 12:27 AM | Show all posts
okayh gak.. dia pun leyh speaking very well kan??
wakakaka... huhu..
ni mesti terpengaruh ngan Adam dr Nur Kasih..kekeke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2009 12:57 AM | Show all posts
marathon2.........dah 2 epi miss nih

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 09:20 AM | Show all posts
marathon2.........dah 2 epi miss nih
eddlisa_uyuk Post at 9-11-2009 00:57

Lisa, u must watch....best giler......

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Direk confirms Lorna-Chin Chin feud finished
By ALEX VALENTIN BROSAS November 8, 2009, 5:56pm

“Dahil May Isang Ikaw” director Jerry Lopez Sineneng has confirmed reports that Lorna Tolentino and Chin Chin Gutierrez did hurt each other physically in a confrontation scene for the soap opera.

"We are sorry dahil nagkasakitan ang artista namin," he said on “Showbiz News Ngayon” on Nov. 6.

The director said that both Lorna and Chin Chin executed the catfight scene to the point that they were carried away by the intensity of the moment.

"Bilang direktor, masasabi ko na dahil sa galing nila---dahil sa angkin nilang husay sa pag-arte---nadala sila sa eksena. Si Lorna bilang Tessa at si Chin Chin bilang Patricia…alam mo naman kung gaano sila kahusay.

“Parang sobra kasing magkaaway sina Tessa at Patricia sa istorya natin. Bilang direktor, nakita ko na lumabas si Patricia at si Tessa."

He believes that neither of the two deliberately hurt the other during the taping.

"Wala naman pong intensyon. Ito ay bugso ng husay nila bilang mga artista," said Sineneng.

He added that all's well that ends well between Lorna and Chin Chin.

"Nagkausap na sila pareho. Naayos na po kung anumang gulong meron noon."

He denied rumors that Lorna and Chin Chin snubbed each other after that controversial fight scene.

"Nagpapansin na po sila, nagkikibuan. Mga professional naman na artista sila. Palagay ko naman, walang deliberate, walang sinadya."

Tab reports claim that Lorna was hurt by the slap Chin Chin gave her in which the latter’s ring nearly hit the former’s eye. Lorna reportedly sustained a cut in the lips

And although Chin Chin apologized right after the incident happened, Lorna had reportedly refused to work again with her.

~Manila Bulletin on9~

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Katernyer ada  new cast akan masuk join DMII. Tapi ramai fans tak setuju sebabnya.......

DINA BONEVIE TU MAK OYO SOTTO..........

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Chin Chin gives a statement about incident in soap
By SHIRLEY MATIAS-PIZARRONovember 6, 2009, 3:33pm

It makes me sad to hear about what happened on the set of “Dahil May Isang Ikaw” involving Ms. Lorna Tolentino and Chin Chin Gutierrez. It makes me even sadder to hear about the repercussions of the said incident.

We heard that both actresses got hurt while acting on a confrontation scene, but from the looks of it, it was Ms. LT who got hurt more, emerging from the scene bruised and blue, losing a few strands of hair that got caught in Chin Chin’s ring. Chin Chin, for her part, had a bruised leg to show for the unfortunate “accident.”

Because of this, we have been told that LT, allegedly traumatized from the violent confrontation, is now having second thoughts about wanting to do a scene with Chin Chin again.

What Lorna feels bad about is that some people outside of the issue tend to be so quick to judge, saying that it was just a gimmick that they have concocted to drum up publicity for the top-rating soap opera on ABS-CBN.  She was quoted as saying (to this effect), “I’ve been in this business for a long time now. I don’t need this kind of publicity stunt to be controversial. I don’t want this issue to escalate that’s why I refuse to talk about it.”

We spoke with our friend Anjie Ureta, Chin’s manager about this, and she told us that Chin Chin is very very sad about what happened and expresses her heartfelt apology to Ms. LT for the accident.

What pricked our heart is that she was even asking us for suggestions, any idea on how they can make things better for Lorna, an actress that Chin Chin has so much respect for, and how they can show her how bad they truly feel for being hurt in that scene.

She told me, “no one planned for that to happen. But to be sorry for something unintentional is not enough and somehow we know and we understand how Ms. LT must be feeling right now.”

Ms. LT is one of our most favorite superstars in this business because she is a very nice person. We always love being around her during the times we worked together on some publicity projects. On the other hand, Anjie and Chin have been our friends for decades now (especially Anjie) and we know them to be people with good hearts, very spiritual and very peace-loving.  

We asked for a copy of Chin Chin’s statement and we’re printing it below in full. We can only pray that this matter will be put to rest and that love with prevail above all else.

November 5, 2009

It is in the spirit of peace, clarity and healing that we are now addressing the unfortunate accident involving our artist, Ms Chin-Chin Gutierrez, and Ms. Lorna Tolentino, which transpired while taping an episode of their television program last week. We reaffirm that the accident was purely unintentional and occurred in the presence of the location heads in-charge of production. She has sincerely apologized to Ms. Tolentino from the moment that she realized the resulting injury after the take and personally assisted her in seeking professionally advised first aid intervention. Recognizing that apologies may not be enough to console her respected colleague, Ms. Gutierrez had indeed sought Ms. Tolentino’s permission to pray together, trusting that the Divine Healer will not only soothe away the physical hurt but also whatever unseen wound in their relationship that may arise from the tense situation.

Ms. Gutierrez wishes to express: “With all humility, I wish to give the best thing I can give now -- to witness to the truth of fraternal love. Keeping peace and being peace are more important than raising my voice to clear my name. The well-being of Ms. Lorna Tolentino is foremost in my mind at the moment, equalled only by my concern for the program. I firmly believe it is Truth in Love that casts out all fear and makes all things new.  I remain faithful to the inner goodness in every person shining through, which allows for the restoration of relationships through the graces of faith, forgiveness and prayer for one another.”

We thank everyone who has maintained understanding and sobriety in the face of this unfortunate accident. We share in the deeper aspiration of many voices, heard and unheard, that the matter finds its peaceful and just resolution.

Sincerely yours,
Anjie Ureta
Artist Manager representing Chin-Chin Gutierrez

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Rasanya Chin Chin Gutierez ni tak la sekejam Jean Garcia. Si Jean ni kalau belasah orang mau pitam. Tengok jer dia belasah si Tin masa cerita PSY tu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2009 11:48 AM | Show all posts
ate, pe kes nih??? xphm sgt psl catfight nih... bley tlg explain x??

guys...... de BTS gmbo nk share... sweet bangett!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2009 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by shanew3stgalz at 9-11-2009 18:52

[credits to the owner]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-11-2009 11:53 AM | Show all posts
[credits to Kathleen Hermosa]

bnyak lg.. tp i paste yg i ske jek ahahah ---> http://www.network54.com/Forum/294305

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2009 11:56 AM | Show all posts
http://showbizandstyle.inquirer. ... olo-Aga-Lola-Janice

Just chilling?

Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa were spotted with Angel Jacob and some friends at Reserve bar. Was it just a spur of the moment chill-out night after their taping of “Dahil May Isang Ikaw,” or are the ex-lovers finding their way back to love? Apres tout, the road in our hearts that takes us apart is the same road that leads us back.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 11:56 AM | Show all posts
2334# HeavenLeigh
hahaha.. stuju2..
kay Araxian Mb ada ura2 yg echotin ni bercinta balik.. huhu..
waaahh, gamba BTS wedding reception diorg pun sweeet glers..

owh prasan tak miguel pakai cincin kawin kat tangan kanan?
lelaki mmg pakai cincin kat tangan kanan ek??? ingatkan kiri..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2009 12:02 PM | Show all posts
2338# shanew3stgalz
aaaaahh..
heaven~
tlg la, klu btol diorg bcinta balik, plsssss la lay low & stay smpi kawin & dpt cucu.. hehehe..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 01:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057558 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.