ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2010 01:30 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]
[20100519 Zoom In]

TOKIO - Haruka promo

Download

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2010 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Arashi's Ninomiya Made His Comedian Debut?!

Kazunari Ninomiya, the member of Arashi, has played the role as a comedian in the new CM of the credit card brand "JCB". Making the debut as a comedian, Ninomiya said: "It's quite fresh to me to come on the stage with all audience clapping their hands."

In the CM, Ninomiya was about to buy a cap by using his credit card, but it was tore up as soon as he wanted to put it on his head, and he got laughed by passersby. And a talent scout happened to find him and helped him to make his comedian debut, after which Japanese economy showed signs of an upturn. In the end Ninomiya was watching TV at home and murmured: "Maybe the economy is getting better." here came the message of the CM "Shopping saves the world."

In addition, Ninomiya's partner in the CM was Masaya Handa, the member of the comic duo French Toasters, with whom Ninomiya finished the scene of comic dialogue skillfully and smoothly by saying: "Please push it hard!" and finally he commented: "There were so many things I had never done. The shooting was really interesting. I believe it will be a good work."

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2010 10:16 AM | Show all posts
[translation]

20100524 - Member Ai

o。.:*・゚¨★ LOVE 560 ★¨゚・*:.。o

Koyama talked about Higashi-san and him!

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2010 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Ueto Aya and Matsumoto Jun Sporting the Prettiest Lips!

In Japan on May 23rd it is the "Day of the kiss" and for that occasion, ORICON STYLE released its result on the ranking of the most beautiful lips chosen by men. Ueto Aya, who had been in the second spot for the past two times has made it to the top for the first time, now! This year, the girls also got the chance to vote for their favorite male lips. No other than Matsumoto Jun from Arashi made it to the top of the ranking!

For the boys the top three females with the prettiest lips are Ueto Aya, Kitagawa Keiko on spot no. 2 and Inoue Waka in the third position, with the reason, that slightly plumper lips are popular these days.

On the other hand, for the girls apart from their no. one Matsumoto Jun, Fukuyama Masaharu has made it to the second spot as especially well shaped, thinner lips are popular. Arashi's Sakurai Sho has been voted onto the third spot and is especially popular among the slightly more mature women.

Either way, regardless of the gender, the comments received show that there are a lot of people fascinated by the sexiness of lips without noticing and the results show that lips do define the beauty of a person.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2010 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Hatsune Miku, Arashi's Kaibutsu-kun Song Top CD Charts

It sold 23,000 copies during the May 17-23 week. No other album with vocals created by voice synthesis software has topped Oricon's weekly album chart before. The supercell group's self-titled album with Hatsune Miku's vocals reached #4 in 2008, while the Hatsune Miku Best ~impacts~ and Hatsune Miku Best ~memories~ album placed #4 and #5, respectively, last year.

"Monster," Arashi's theme song for the live-action adaptation of Fujiko Fujio A's Kaibutsu-kun manga, debuted on Oricon's weekly singles chart at #1. It sold 543,000 copies during the May 17-23 week. Arashi leader Satoshi Ohno stars in the live-action television series. Arashi has put all 30 of its singles Oricon's weekly top 3, and it is the first musical artist or group to accomplish this feat.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-05-24/hatsune-miku-arashi-kaibutsu-kun-song-top-cd-charts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-5-2010 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Hatsune Miku, Arashi's Kaibutsu-kun Song Top CD Charts

It sold 23,000 copies during the M ...
Kittie Post at 25-5-2010 12:08 PM

tak rugi jadi fan arashi...yay!!! ....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2010 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2305# Kittie

bibir matsujun mmg tempting
kalau la dpt kan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2010 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply  Kittie

bibir matsujun mmg tempting
kalau la dpt kan
Hana_Olijas Post at 25-5-2010 14:56

jauhnya makcik berangan...???

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2010 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2308# Hana_Olijas

hehehe.....ayat Hana nih, buat kita teringat kat lakonan matsujun yg lepas2

bila lah nak ada drama baru dia ni...asyik rumours je, rasanya dia yg paling free dlm Arashi skarang

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2010 09:40 PM | Show all posts
SMAP's Katori Met Former Zatoichi's Wife Face to Face

SMAP member Shingo Katori attended the PR event of the movie "Zatoichi THE LAST" in a club at Shibuya Tokyo. As the successor, Kaori performed the former Zatoichi actor Shintaro Katsu's favorite song "Sunny" in white suit. Suddenly, Katsu's wife, Tamao Nakamura, appeared on the stage with a bunch of flowers.

Katori said: "I have been asked several times that how I would handle the pressure from Mr. Katsu. So I want to ask Mrs.Tamao, the closest person to Mr. Katsu, how the thinks of me." In response, Tamao answered: "I am happy with both of your works." They also drank beers on the club event, after which Katori said wryly: "I was so drunk! It was so bad that I made mistakes in the lyrics."

As the last Zatoichi, he commented: "It is so good for me to be able to say 'I tried my best' in front of her." It seems he was really happy to be approved by former Zatoichi's wife.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2010 08:00 AM | Show all posts
jauhnya makcik berangan...???
sizuka Post at 25-5-2010 19:39

hihihihi... hanya mampu berangan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2010 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Reply  Hana_Olijas

hehehe.....ayat Hana nih, buat kita teringat kat lakonan matsujun yg lepas2 : ...
penggwin Post at 25-5-2010 19:51

hana baru gak abis tgk cite Kimi wa Petto... geram ngan bibir matsujun tu hahahaha..

tula asyik rumors aje.... mmg pun rasanye dia yg paling free skarang, xpe biar dia rehat puas

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2010 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Arashi Members (Sakurai/Matsumoto) Speaking a Brand New Language in the New CM

Arashi member Sho Sakurai and Jun Matsumoto made their appearance on the CM production press conference of mobile phone brand "au" in Tokyo. When Sakurai went on the stage, he said: "*+?@^\..." something so mysterious that no one could understand. However, Matsumoto continued saying: "*+?@^\..." and kept audience' mouths wide open.

In fact, it was the "reverse word" which was reversed from the normal-ordered speaking. What Sakurai and Matsumoto just said were: "Hello everybody, this is Sakurai/Matsumoto." Two versions of the new CM were setting in a motel, and it was the first time to say all the lines in "reverse word" in a CM. Sakurai commented: "It felt like I was speaking a foreign language. And I enjoyed the CM shooting while imaging what I was saying." To Matsumoto, who has more lines than Sakurai in the CM, "It's quite difficult because I had never heard about this kind of word. Sometimes it was just frustrating. But it was fun anyway."

The new CM will be on air from May 30th. A "reverse video" will be also available on au's official website from June 5th.

More at the source.

Source:
http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/?action=detail&news_id=4700http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/722455-arashi-members-speaking-a-brand-new-language-in-the-new-cm/

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2010 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2314# Kittie

no wonder hana tak boleh catch up apa dorang ckp hahahaha..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2010 08:38 PM | Show all posts

Arashi ni Shiyagare #2

>> SINI <<

Kittie betul ke hana baca comment2 kan, actually johnny's idol not allow buat make up mcm nie?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-5-2010 09:48 AM | Show all posts
[OhSMAP!] SMAPxSMAP 2010.05.10 Tsuki no Koibito SP

donlot kat SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2010 10:35 AM | Show all posts
More on Ooku snippets...

cr: katokathy LJ

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2010 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Charts: Arashi's "Monster" takes over

Arashi's 30th single, "Monster," set a new record on the sales charts this week. At 543,000 copies sold, it barely surpassed their previous single "Troublemaker" (542,000 copies) to achieve the highest opening-week sales so far this year. It is Arashi's second consecutive single to break the half-million mark in the first week.

Kana Nishino's latest single earned her the #2 spot with 39,000 in sales, while Korean group FTIsland ranked 4th. TETSUYA also made the top ten at the #8 spot.

With no major album releases this week, #1 was claimed by the EXIT TUNES album "Vocalogenesis" with virtual idol Hatsune Miku, which sold 23,000 copies. No other new release broke the top ten, except for the latest character album by "Prince of Tennis" character Kuranosuke Shiraishi at #6.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2010 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Is the Break-up of Aoi Yu and V6 Okada All a Lie or Not?

Actress Aoi Yu appeared at the opening event for her new exhibition and the accompanying pop-up book "Aoi Yu Ten -Uso- (lit.Lie)", where she was asked about a lie concerning herself. "Usually, when I am telling a lie, I would start laughing. And with that it wouldn't even last 10 seconds", she said with a wry smile. And in the former news, it was said that she had broken up with V6's Okada Junichi. So suddenly, the press asked:"So the coverage wasn't a lie?" to which Aoi could only laugh without answering.

Including the very unique atmosphere as a theme, the exhibition turned out to express a number of things. "I am deeply moved, how by putting out many different ideas, it eventually got into this shape", Aoi commented and added her theory on the exhibition: "I really don't like lies, however, when creating things, or any product, at the time of the making small lies seem to be necessary. I would like to lie just this little bit."

This actress is certainly going to stay in focus from here on with her works!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075555 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.