CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

adakah ajaran islam mendorong muslim mati syahid?

[Copy link]
Post time 30-9-2014 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 22-9-2014 01:08 PM
Jangan cakap banyak. Mana dia scholars Islam yg kamu katakan itu? Dalam longkang? Dalam tandas? An ...

kalau kau jadi pelacur baru baru ramai pelanggan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-9-2014 03:31 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 29-9-2014 09:00 PM
LOL , you are a clueless dimwit after all. Dr Naik has responded that he would only engage in a li ...

like I said, Zakir prefer granduer ....he want to show off to big crowds that he is somebody with knowlege with bible , hindus and etc...but he is real coward ..

here is the youtube  video:

happy watching...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2014 03:33 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 29-9-2014 09:03 PM
LOL , now your argument about preservation of Quran has disappeared. Do you know what is the defin ...

preservation??? if there is 100% preservation why muslims are killing each other...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2014 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 30-9-2014 03:31 PM
like I said, Zakir prefer granduer ....he want to show off to big crowds that he is somebody with knowlege with bible , hindus and etc...but he is real coward ..

here is the youtube  video:

happy watching...

I already told you that you will jump to another topic when refuted. Now Ali Sina has disappeared from your argument.

I thought you understood that Dr Naik conditions is for a live debate and for the opponent to be able to gather ~ 8 - 10k people for the live debate. Your own referenced link (per Ali Sina's) stated so. This is from your own reference. Now you don't even believe your own reference?

Still going back to Nabeel Qureshi? Aiyoo , you did not dare to view his debate with bro Zawadi , did you? You seem to be in support of losers. LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2014 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 30-9-2014 03:33 PM
preservation??? if there is 100% preservation why muslims are killing each other...

What has preservation of Quran got to do with muslims killing each other?

LOL , you don't even know the meaning of 'preservation'. Aiyoo , why are you so thick skinned? The very least , find out what is the meaning of preservation instead of bungling your way like a drunken dimwit.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 10:17 AM | Show all posts
hjrayle posted on 30-9-2014 03:23 PM
kalau kau jadi pelacur baru baru ramai pelanggan

Macam mak kamu ke?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-10-2014 05:16 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-9-2014 06:11 PM
I already told you that you will jump to another topic when refuted. Now Ali Sina has disappeared  ...

u still denial ...failed....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 05:17 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-9-2014 06:14 PM
What has preservation of Quran got to do with muslims killing each other?

LOL , you don't even  ...

than why muslims killing each other? poltical, differentent understanding ??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2014 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 05:16 PM
u still denial ...failed....

LOL , I look at your argument and I really don't know whether to laugh at or take pity on you.

Per your post #173 if I click on Dr Zakir Naik : I would get bit part as follows (page 2) :
Further more his arguments are so feeble it is not worth answering. If Ali Sina considers himself to be worth debating Dr. Zakir Naik, can’t he organise one talk and gather ten thousand people to listen to him ....

Can Ali Sina gather 10 thousand for the live debate? The answer is that he is a cheapskate and his response :
In a face-to-face conference, especially attended by 10,000 people the cost is exorbitant. You need to hire a big hall, actually a stadium, advertise, have a committee of organizers to prepare the event then travel half a world to attend this conference. This could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, depending where the conference is held. How much you can say then in such an event?

Why talk about cost if he is challenging with U$50k for people to debate him? LOL , he cannot even affort U$5k for his website yearly fees without appealing for donation.

These are all from your reference. Yet you don't know about it. Truly , you are a clueless dimwit

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 05:17 PM
than why muslims killing each other? poltical, differentent understanding ??

I thought I provided the analysis for you. Did you read it? More so ever , did you understand it?

LOL , have you found out the meaning of 'preservation'?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 07:01 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-10-2014 06:41 PM
LOL , I look at your argument and I really don't know whether to laugh at or take pity on you.

fact still remaind....zakir afraid to debate online....what wrong with debating online?? mind telling me??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 07:03 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-10-2014 06:43 PM
I thought I provided the analysis for you. Did you read it? More so ever , did you understand it?

anaylsis? i need to see fact not kind anaylsis...
the fact : muslims killing each other . why? different understanding ??? different believed?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 07:01 PM
fact still remaind....zakir afraid to debate online....what wrong with debating online?? mind tell ...

Online debates are for people like Ali Sina and you who don't know the facts on hand. Live debate are for the brave people who have the facts on hand.

Like you , Ali Sina is a coward.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 07:03 PM
anaylsis? i need to see fact not kind anaylsis...
the fact : muslims killing each other . why? di ...

Analysis is the systematic examination of data or facts to derive a conclusion.

LOL , you really know what you are talking about?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 07:59 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-10-2014 07:18 PM
Online debates are for people like Ali Sina and you who don't know the facts on hand. Live debate  ...
Online debates are for people like Ali Sina and you who don't know the facts on hand. Live debate are for the brave people who have the facts on hand.

Like you , Ali Sina is a coward.
thats is ur own assumption....online debate can be watch by millions viewers with multi races and religion...unlike grandure show off in stage by zakir naik which 99% are muslims...

now, since you claimed online debate kind of coward...why you debating here?? than why need to have online debate on religious forum??

ME WAITING

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 08:01 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-10-2014 07:20 PM

LOL , you reall ...

LOL , you really know what you are talking about?

yet, we see how muslims and muslims do not agreed each other on their faith...hence they are killling each other....is that analysis?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2014 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 07:59 PM
thats is ur own assumption....online debate can be watch by millions viewers with multi races and religion...unlike grandure show off in stage by zakir naik which 99% are muslims...

now, since you claimed online debate kind of coward...why you debating here?? than why need to have online debate on religious forum??

ME WAITING

LOL , until now you still miss the point. You need to be brave and have the facts onhand to go for a live debate. If Ali Sina is scared to go for a live debate then he is a coward or / and he does not have the facts on hand.

LOL , I did ask you to for a face to face meeting so that we can debate this out. We can even ask for witnesses(es). You did not even reply to me. Why are you still going round in circles chasing your own backside.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 08:01 PM
et, we see how muslims and muslims do not agreed each other on their faith...hence they are killling each other....is that analysis?

LOL , you are a clueless dimwit , aren't you.

I dunno , so far all muslims observe the 6 articles of faith. How can it be a difference in faith? There is something very wrong with your thought process or there is something wrong with you

Last edited by sam1528 on 1-10-2014 08:27 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-10-2014 07:59 PM
thats is ur own assumption....online debate can be watch by millions viewers with multi races and  ...

A recorded face to face debate also can be watched by million viewers. It is reasonable for critical topic like this to be discussed face to face.

Is this the same Ali Sina?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Sina_(activist)
On September 25, 2012, LA Times announced Ali Sina is working on a biopic of the Prophet Muhammad. The movie will cost a total of 10 million dollars and he hopes to start filming in 2013. “Sina began contemplating a biopic about Muhammad a decade ago,” writes LA Times “but stepped up his effort in the last two years as technological advances made it feasible to circumvent government censors and wary exhibitors. “We can bypass theaters completely and sell the movie online with a profit to a large number of people, especially Muslims," Sina said. "They can download it and watch it even if they are living in Karachi or Mecca or Medina."[15]

Have you really watched face-to-face debate between Muslim and Atheists?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2014 10:33 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-10-2014 08:24 PM
LOL , until now you still miss the point. You need to be brave and have the facts onhand to go for ...
LOL , until now you still miss the point. You need to be brave and have the facts onhand to go for a live debate. If Ali Sina is scared to go for a live debate then he is a coward or / and he does not have the facts on hand.

Ali sina not coward as per your claimed. he will debate like gentlement provide is online...that he stand...unlike naik prefer a large crowds which mostly muslims like grand show off...

LOL , I did ask you to for a face to face meeting so that we can debate this out. We can even ask for witnesses(es). You did not even reply to me. Why are you still going round in circles chasing your own backside.
i do not see face to face as i m choosy person....online is ok for me...

you fail to answer me :

are debating online is coward??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 04:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061511 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.