Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hana_Hirokawa

4MINUTE~CHANGE AND your DREAMS COME TRUE~

Close [Copy link]
Post time 31-1-2010 12:20 AM | Show all posts
2138# sukebintang

a'ah.. zaman hot issue dolu menutup kecantikan GaYoon..
seb baik, stylish tue dah 'insaf'... bertambah HOT GaYoon sekarang.. harap2 lps nie JiYoon plak bertambah2 HOT.. :laugh ...
hujanlebat Post at 31-1-2010 00:14

'insaf'

JIYOON...tak sabo plak nak tunggu die nye solo..:pompom:
agak2 konsep ape die nak bwk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2010 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Gayoon's Message on Fan Cafe,

Gayoon | Came back~~~!!!!! | January 25, 2010

Hi, hello, ahnyoung??^^
4nia!!!
We, 4minute, have returned~~!!!
Did you miss us???? hehehehehehehehehe
I know, I know^^
I really really really really missed you ㅜㅠㅠ Seriously a lot!!
Oh, right! I ^^ am dodoshikeu-_- Gayoon!!!
(T/N: Dodoshikeu was her nickname during the Hot Issue promotions since she had some strange facial expressions in some pictures. It means "arrogant posing." Thanks to Meeli!)
It can't be that you forgot... can't be...nope... that's right.. of course not!!!.....
Right?^^^^^
Nothing much happened when we were gone, right??
Was there nothing fun or special that happened~?
I'm curious about what happened when we were gone, curious!!! ㅠㅠ
We went to Taiwan, did interviews, did shows, ate a lot of delicious things
Did concerts, too~~ We did a lot of things and came back!!
Ah! I saw the cafe and all our shows were uploaded!!
How did you upload them??? It's so fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter where we go, our 4nia friends are watching over us!!! It's amazing!
From now on, no matter where we go, you have to watch us~~~♡
I had a short time on the computer so I was going to do some U-Tas
I couldn't write anything besides Chinese or English there so I sent some U-Tas in English.. ㅜㅜ Did you see??
I wanted to do all of them, but in a short time, my head couldn't process English fast enough^^ ㅠㅠㅠ
You can see us tomorrow, I heard!!!
Even if it isn't all of us.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
But since we have the chance to see you right when we come back, I like it so so much!!
Ah, we have to do concerts in Korea fast ㅠㅠ Right???
I really want to do a concert in Korea!!!!!!!!!!
We're going to work really hard, so all of you 4nia are going to help, right??^^
Until our first concert in Korea!!^^^^^^^
In February, we are going to go do more promotions in foreign countries
Until then, let's spend a lot of time together!!!
In February, we will barely be able to come back to Korea so we have to see each other more more more more more and make a lot of fun memories together!!
I will also try to think of ways so we can see each other more!
Because of you 4nia, I am always thankful and gain strength. I really really lo-o-o-o...... I don't have to say it, right??? ^^♡
You know???
Then.......................
Poof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥

Source: 4minute Official Fan Cafe
Translation Credits: [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Hyunah | Come on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡ | January 12, 2010

Ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^0^
Hello
You probably know who this is but >-<
It's 4minute's Hyunah..
I'm writing this instead of a letter in a long time.. hehe
Last week, as I performed my first solo track on Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo...
Mm.. I think I've learned a lot of new things..
First of all, there are a lot of things that I'm afraid of...
It's scary but on the other hand, it gives me "happy troubles"
It's live.. and I was with the other 4 members but now that I have to stand alone, it's burdensome but...
because a lot of fans have said good things, things that give me strength,
I am thankful.. and I'm sorry
I don't know if I deserve to hear such compliments... and it seems to give me "happy troubles"... hehe, I mean it..
I'm nervous and I'm shaking
If the cheers are low, I don't know if I'll lose strength or if my energy will die..
A lot of people came and supported me but....
I think I was able to "wear" that support and work hard...
I'm really grateful.. *kiss~~! ^0^
&#12640;&#12640; As I practice so that I don't make any mistakes,,
you are probably worrying.. I'll try
Although I am lacking a lot, instead of trying to be perfect, I'm ready to fix anything..
You can't be disappointed and leave me...... hehe &#12636;0&#12636;
I'll be able to do better this week, right...??
I'm practicing diligently so... definitely &#12640;&#12640; It will get better &#12640;&#12640;
Ah!! I also received a lot of lunch boxes,,, I'm amazed
I thought it was a lie... but they said fans gave it,,,
It was the first time something like that happened...
Honestly I was so amazed and surprised &#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;
Wow... I ate it very well >0< our fans are cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~~~~~~~~!!
Since I ate the lunch boxes deliciously, I will repay you with a better appearance of me&#9825; Ah~~
You don't not believe me, right... &#12640;0&#12640;
Even though this message isn't that many lines...
I really wanted to upload this
First of all, I'm thankful and I really wanted to say thank you....
Hehe ^~^~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
Since I'm able to do this, my mind feels much lighter >0<
It would be good if we could have a lot of fan meetings............ >0<
We would be able to talk to each other a lot
And it'd be good to just meet each other.. hahaha
I think my charm has only been exposed 2/10.................
&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; &#12619;
I don't know if you'll fall into me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha&#9825;
You know I'm joking, right?&#12640;&#12640;
Ah, we're going to stand on foreign stages soon..
You're going to pray that we do well, right?....
We'll do it prettily and come back ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!! &#12619;&#12619; hehe
We had a happy new year together
Just like now... no, more more more, let's be together..
I love you.............&#9825;
4M Namjwi unni, Kkakka unni, Jjukkul unni, and our makdoong Sso, I love you!!!
(T/N: Namjwi = Jihyun, Kkakka = Gayoon, Jjukkul = Jiyoon, Sso = Sohyun)
Also~~~~~~~~ I'll write a lot of messages ^0^ I love you *kiss~~!!
(Wow............ I'm already 19............ unbelievable &#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640; I gave up on the ID...........)
Hyunah's rambling.... done ^0^

Source: 4min Offical Fan Cafe

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Sohyun | change | January 12, 2010

Yes!! Everyone, I'm writing here..
I want to write today for Hyunah unni !!!!
Whenever I wrote messages before, it was for all you fans, but this time, I'm writing like another fan (of Hyunah) ^^
Hyunah unni started her promotions at Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo
They were her first performances and she needs the members to be with her in order for her to have self-confidence, so we all went to watch her record
She went first to prepare. Before the pre-recording, she did her final hair and makeup and we went to see her then
I saw the nervousness on her fae and I think it was the first time I've ever seen her like that
She always stood on stage with the other members and leaned on us
It might be bceause she had to stand on stage alone and show you her charms in just 4 minutes... she was very nervous!!
Even though she was shaking, she did well !! And even to me, her dongsaeng, she looked very cool ^^
Even in the vortex of her busy schedule, she practiced until dawn just to show you all a better appearance
She worked very hard !! And until now, she's been on music charts and on high rankings so a lot of good things are happening &#12619;&#12619;
&#12619;&#12619; I'm joking but I wonder whether or not she enjoyed it this much when she was with 4minute !! Her appearance then was very cute &#12619;&#12619;
And the reactions after her first performances were good !! Her rankings are good, too !!
What would have happened if we didn't have you 4nia fans &#12636;&#12636;,,,, huhu &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;
Everyone !! Hyunah started as a solo artist, but continue to support her a lot !! Show a lot of interest !!!
&#12622;&#12622; And now I will retreat &#12619;&#12619; !!! Change daebak !!! ^^

Source: 4min Offical Fan Cafe

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Jeon Jiyoon | 4nia~! It's Jiyoon ^-^ | September 18, 2009

Hello~! It's 4minute's Jiyoon ^-^
Finally, a space for you to leave messages on our main website has been created!! Wow~ It's so great!!!
4nia, please come over to play a lot and leave a lot of messages! And also monitor us ^^
We'll also come to play frequently and leave messages ^-^ We are currently decorating our house as prettily as this space is ^-^
I am always thankful to you guys! Take care of your health ^^
Yours truly, Jiyoonit! ^-^

Source: 4min.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Heo Gayoon | 4nia!! ^^ | October 5, 2009

4nia!! Hello!~~~~ I am 4minute's Gayoon! It's nice to meet you ^^
    Wow, it's my first time writing a message on the website~~
    As I'm leaving messages for you all, I'm slowly starting learn how to use the computer. Thank you^^
    A lot of things happened these days!! I think there were a lot of things that I will never forget!
    First of all, 4minute's 100th day!! And our first 1st place!! I really think I wlil never forget this &#12640;&#12640; You all can't forget it either! Okay? ^^
    The truth is that when we were announced as 1st place, I was told how heartless and emotionless I am just because I was the only one who didn't cry.. &#12640;&#12640;
    I said this on the radio last time, but it was only because I really really don't want to show others my crying appearance...^^ But when we got off the stage, I cried a little &#12636;
    I felt tears coming to my eyes and I was holding it in over and over and over again &#12640;&#12636;&#12636;&#12640; Did you guys laugh??
    I really really thank you, 4nia I'm so thankful and love you so much that even if I told you 100 times or even 1000 times, it wouldn't be enough!
    Everything was chaotic and confusing when we won the award so we couldn't even mention 4nia and all other people we wanted to thank but we will work harder for another 1st place~!!
    4minute will never forget our original intention and we will reall really work hard!
    So 4nia, please keep watching over us just like you are right now and maybe even more^^
    We are always able to gain strength because of 4nia so that's why we sing and dance on stage. You know that, right?
    Even if we are tired when we go on stage, we see you and your placards and somehow we just immediately gain strength! Do you know how we feel~~???
    In the future, we will try to show you good stages, cool stages, and pretty appearances^^
    This time it was our 100th day but from now on, let's be together for 1000 days, 100000000000000000 days, forever!! Promise~~~~~~^^
    4nia!! I love you&#9825; 4minute FIGHTING! 4nia FIGHTING!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-1-2010 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Nam Jihyun | Hello! It's Nam Jihyun.^^! | October 16, 2009

Hello! It's 4minute's leader, Nam Jihyun ^^!
    After I heard we could leave messages on the website like this,
    I was worrying but now I'm typing this ^0^
    The truth is, I was writing a little on my personal fan cafe and on 4minute's fan cafe, but I haven't been doing so anymore! Did you know that?!
    If you didn't ..... huhu.. nothing I can do about that.. I will stay quiet..!!
    I've been trying to send my own U-tas diligently.. You know that, right!!
    Personally, I like writing, doodling, and drawing
    Being able to talk to fans honestly makes me happy~~
    But I think there are people who are hurt because they didn't get a U-Ta response
    However, that is not our intention. It really isnt!!
    Sooner or later, I will be able to respond to all of you so please keep supporting me
    Jihyun will promise you ^^ mm...
    Now shall we try doing "talking about"~~???
    First, the weather is really chilly right now and I think all the members are coming down with colds~
    You all have to take care of your health! Okay!
    The moment you come down with a fever, check it^^! You have to run to the hospital right away if you have a fever !
    Mm... Yesterday was Jiyoon's birthday. It was really busy because so many people were congratulating her, I think we were able to spend the day happily. I realy want to say "thank you" a lot~~^^
    Although I can't take care of the other members as their unni, all you fans take care of them so it makes me stronger!!!
    Thank you a lot, everyone.. My birthday... is during the cold winter haha...
    Also, lately we've been practicing for our next song "What a Girl Wants" so we'll be able to be in front of you guys again!!^^
    You will love us a lot, right~~? I'm anticipating it~
    We'll have to do good first, though~~~^^ Huhu
    It's a lot softer than "Muzik" and we have to show our aego more...
    In one word, it's innocent~~ I'm known as the lovely, pure girl so I have to try even harder... Hm
    The end of the year is already coming and I'm thinking a lot about the past..
    I will think a lot of the past and the things to come won't be bad, right?
    Haha, all of you too!
    Finish up the last 3 months of the year well~~~~&#9829;
    Haha.. I'll try to show my love by responding with U-Tas and I'll stop writing this now! Everyone be happy and be healthy!
    The people who love 4minute have to be strong~~ Love our next song a lot too and I am always thankful of you all..^^!!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Kim Hyunah | Hehe ^0^ | November 16, 2009

Hehe... ^-^ Hello.. It's Hyunah.. Mm... I'm shy..
    To all the people who are supporting us so we can work even more diligently.. I sincerely thank you
    Although these few lines cannot even fully show my appreciation, I'm typing them.. ^-^
    It's been.. 150 days since we started performing...... It feels like time is passing by so quickly that it's scary....
    We also learned a lot if things as time passed.. hahaha ^0^ "Is it true that I'm doing well...." I think that a lot..
    A lot of people have been sending me letters that give me strength and that I am thankful for.. but I feel like I have never expressed my gratitude... I'm sorry.. and I am very grateful..!! ^-^ hehe
    (You know that this is from the bottom of my heart, right?.... >0<)
    Mm..... in more ways than one.. I'm sorry that I make you worry a lot because I'm sick a lot.. But!!!
    Hyunah is not sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is kind of a joke but
    I'll promise. So that the people who are sincerely treating me kindly..
    I'll try to not be sick so you don't have to worry about me... ^0^
    (Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~ Weirdly~~~ I feel free now that I said that >_<)
    4minute.. we.. Even if you say it's short, it's short and on the other hand, if you say it's long, it's long~~
    During the 150 days, we showed you lacking apperances but... we will work hard in the future...
    We'll show you improved appearances.. I promise ^-^
    So that I don't forget our original intention, I will keep my grateful mind and I will work harder... Haha ^0^
    I love you..!!~~~~~~~~~~~~.. Poof~ Heart bam bam~~~~~~~~~~~~^-^!!
    4M fighting!! BEAST fighting!! Cube family, I love you..
    Even though it's just the beginning, let's stay together until the end.. Thank you..
    I love you~~~ ^0^ Now I will poof~!!
    (Hyunah's rambling, poof &#12640;&#12640;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2010 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Kwon Sohyun | Everyone, hello ^^ | December 2, 2009

Everyone, hello ^^ This is 4minute's maknae, Sohyun ^^
    This is the first time I'm leaving a message ever since 4minute's homepage was created.. But !! The other unnis all wrote their own message without me even knowing it &#12619;&#12619; &#12636;&#12636; Hehe &#12619;&#12619; I'll try to write a lot here from now on ^^
    Mm ~ We debuted on June 18.. It's already December now.. Time really flew by fast &#12636;&#12636; 6 months have already passed .. Wow.. Are we non-newbie artists now..? &#12619;&#12619;
    Mm.. I think the only reason why I was able to be happy and strong since our debut is.. because of all of you fans.
    When I was having a hard time, I gained strength by looking at all of your supportive messages ^^
    Whether we were doing performances or other events, I'm still very fascinated and thankful when I see our placards &#12622;&#12622; On stage, I gain strength from seeing those placards and I dance and sing happily ^^
    Mm.. I will never forget that you are supporting us. I will never forget our original intention. I will diligently live my life sincerely &#12622;&#12622; I always thank you ^^
    And it is winter now .. I look at our neighbors' trees and I think, "It is really winter now" &#12619;&#12619; Because all the leaves on the trees went poof and they disappeared before I knew it .. &#12640;&#12640; Eh.. The weather also has gotten os much colder &#12636;&#12636; Wear warm clothes so you don't catch colds !! Be careful of your health because swine flu is now becoming monster flu?...So wash your hands cleanly and don't catch it ^^!!! Okay? &#12622;&#12622;
    Also... There aren't many days left of 2009.. Even though I tried something different, it was fun and I was happy .. And a lot of things happened ^^
    Debuted with 4minute, won the esteemed 1st place. And we also did activities for 3 songs in a short time ~~ in addition to all that has happened ..
    But leaving all these good things behind for the new year is kind of painful.. However, I will enter the new year in a good mood, waiting for more good things to happen &#12619;&#12619;
    I think I will be able to spend the end of my year happily while preparing for the awards ceremony ^^ Last year I watched the awards ceremony on TV until January 1st.. But now that I will be in the actual ceremony instead of just watching it makes me uneasy yet happy ^^ That is why I am working even harder to prepare for it !! And also because I want to show a better side to all of you ^^ You're all anticipating it a lot, right..? &#12619;&#12619; Or are you not..? Anyway !! &#12619;&#12619; We need to repay you for waiting for us so we are going to prepare a lot and show you !!
    From now on, you can spend the rest of the year with us, 4minute ~~ Thank you so much for always loving 4minute !! You have to always love 4minute and support us !! Now, I will retreat !! Everyone, I love you ! Thank you ^^
    Bam hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 09:54 AM | Show all posts
adeh...baru skrg dieorg nak translate kan mesej bdak2 ni:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 10:01 AM | Show all posts
[10.01.29] 4minute's Asian "tour":and the list goes on...

Less than a year after debut, 4minute released a special edition of their CD ‘For Muzik’ in 8 countries this month and the Japanese edition is to drop too. On January 10th, 4minute managed to reach the first spot of the online daily JPOP/KPOP chart on a major music site, KKBOX.

A representative of PlayCube Entertainment stated "This month, starting from Taiwan, showcases will be held in Hong Kong, Thailand and Philippines. The group will then hold showcases and mini-concerts in Japan, Singapore, China (mainland) and Indonesia to catch the attention of foreign fans."

Note that the list may be extended in the following times since the girls are said to drop by Malaysia too ! Be sure to keep up with the promotions activies in Asia ~
And don't forget :

Source : Donga KONGA
Reporting + Translating : Meeli @4-minute.com                                                                                                                                                                       

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 10:05 AM | Show all posts
4Minute on Hong Kong KKBox chart,

List of achievements on the 'Daily Singles' chart are as follows:

Song title - ranking - no. of days on the chart [no. of days of highest consecutive record] (highest record)
Hot Issue - 1st - 20 [20 consecutive days] (highest record: 2th)
Muzik - 9th - 21 [21 consecutive days] (highest record: 2th)
For Muzik - 11th - 20 [20 consecutive days] (highest record: 5th)
What A Girl Wants - 14th - 18 [18 consecutive days] (highest record: 6th)
Funny - 24th - 19 [18 consecutive days] (highest record: 17th)
I Won't Give - 31st - 18 [18 consecutive days] (highest record: 13th)
Hot Issue Remix - 21st - 17 [16 consecutive days] (highest record: 14th)

Here is the results of the 'Weekly singles' chart [2010-01-17 ~ 2010-01-23]:

Hot Issue - 12th for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 12th)
Muzik - 19th for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 18th)
For Muzik - 8th for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 8th)
What A Girl Wants - 30th for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 30th)
Funny - 46th for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 40th)
I Won't Give - 56th for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 42th)
Hot Issue Remix - 31st for 2 weeks [2 consecutive weeks] (highest record: 31th)

This is self-explanatory. They got the #1 place on the 'Daily albums' chart for 22 days.

On top of that, 'For Muzik' has climbed up 2 placings to the 5th on the 'Weekly albums' chart [2010-01-17 ~ 2010-01-23].

The girls have not even started their promotions in Hong Kong and yet they already have such achievements. I wonder if all their songs will claim the top few positions later in February as a result of their arrival in Hong Kong and attendence at all scheduled events.

Chart: KKBox
Reported by: [email protected]
Special thanks: [email protected] for the tip

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Less than a year after debut, 4minute released a special edition of their CD ‘For Muzik’ in 8 countries this month and the Japanese edition is to drop too. On January 10th, 4minute managed to reach the first spot of the online daily JPOP/KPOP chart on a major music site, KKBOX.

A representative of PlayCube Entertainment stated "This month, starting from Taiwan, showcases will be held in Hong Kong, Thailand and Philippines. The group will then hold showcases and mini-concerts in Japan, Singapore, China (mainland) and Indonesia to catch the attention of foreign fans."

Note that the list may be extended in the following times since the girls are said to drop by Malaysia too ! Be sure to keep up with the promotions activies in Asia ~
    And don't forget :

oho... just singgah je ke????
bile agaknye ek.. jgn dtg time nak exam..huhu..
tapi seronok sgt coz 4minute decide nak singgah malaysia!!! :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 03:53 PM | Show all posts
hujanlebat Post at 31-1-2010 12:24 PM

hope dprg angkut sekali bebudak BEAST~~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 10:49 PM | Show all posts
hujanlebat Post at 31-1-2010 12:24

kene tunggu official nye statement
takleh nak beharap sgt pun

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 10:55 PM | Show all posts
100131 HyunA(4Minute) ft. JunHyung(Beast) - Change @ Popular Song

100131 HyunA + T-Ara + Seeya + Rainbow - Micky @ Popular Song

cr:bwmow4@ yt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2010 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 31-1-2010 23:24

100131 JiYoon cyworld update

Luv - JiYoon (feat. 4NIA)

cr:cyworld& wintersun@ soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 11:40 PM | Show all posts
100131 HyunA(4Minute) ft. JunHyung(Beast) - Change @ Popular Song
xxzZZ1RvRVM

100131 HyunA + T-Ara + Seeya + Rainbow - Micky @ Popular Song
5T67DiAZqgw

cr:bwmow4@ yt
sukebintang Post at 31-1-2010 22:55

cantiknye baju hyuna.............huhu..suke gile outfit2 die time CHANGE ni:pompom:

time MICKEY..hyuna soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee....comey giletp aku rase die mcm tak nyanyi je

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2010 10:54 AM | Show all posts
[CLIP] 100129 Section TV - BEAST & 4 Minute in Taiwan

cr:B2STalert02@ yt

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2010 11:20 AM | Show all posts
cantiknye baju hyuna.............huhu..suke gile outfit2 die time CHANGE ni:pompom:

time MICKEY..hyuna soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee....comey giletp aku rase die mcm tak nyany ...
sukebintang Post at 31-1-2010 11:40 PM

ha'ah chomel giler.. bebudak T-Ara pun comel...

outfit change? mmg lawo.. suar dia pun cantik seusai la ngan baju dia tuh...
skrg dok usyar dancer dia jerk kijer aku..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067794 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.