Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 1-6-2011 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: 'I Am Very Lucky with Brad'

Angelina Jolie gushes about partner Brad Pitt in a recent interview with U.K.’s The Telegraph.

Here’s what the 35-year-old Kung Fu Panda 2 star had to share:

On raising their six kids: “We are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together … When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we’d only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day. I am always there on weekend, I only ever work a five-day week, and I am often there for breakfast or dinner. When I’m working they come up at lunch.”

On Brad as a partner: “I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man. He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man in all things that it means.”

On her adventurous side: “I have a MV Agusta [motorcycle]. But Brad is the real rider. He’s really good. But that said, I love being a woman. I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft. I love being with Brad. I love all the sensitivity and natural emotion.”

On playing Cleopatra in the David Fincher-directed remake: “My performance will never be as lovely as Elizabeth [Taylor]’s. We are trying to get into a different truth about [Cleopatra] as a pharaoh in history and not as a sex symbol, because she really wasn’t.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2011 08:58 AM | Show all posts
"he's a real gentleman"....yang men-gentle-kan angie.....hehehhe...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2011 11:52 PM | Show all posts
"he's a real gentleman"....yang men-gentle-kan angie.....hehehhe...
aseela Post at 1-6-2011 08:58

sangat setuju ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2011 10:27 PM | Show all posts
happy birthday angie

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2011 06:47 PM | Show all posts
happy birthday angie..4hb jun kan..wahhh sama tarikh dgn my dad punyer birthday

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: 'Silver Linings Playbook' Role?

Angelina Jolie’s schedule might be getting a bit busier!

Later this week, the 36-year-old megawatt actress is scheduled to meet with director David O’Russell for his latest project, The Silver Linings Playbook, JustJared.com has learned exclusively.

Mark Wahlberg is set to star in the comedy, which will be an adaptation of Matthew Quick’s novel of the same name.

Synopsis: “Pat Peoples (Wahlberg) is down on his luck. The former high school history teacher has just been released from a mental institution and placed in the care of his mother. Not one to be discouraged, Pat believes he has only been on the inside for a few months - rather than four years - and plans on reconciling with his estranged wife.”

Angelina may also be reprising her role as Evelyn Salt in the sequel to the action thriller Salt.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-6-2011 11:33 AM | Show all posts
wow..dengan mark wahlberg...i liokeeee...hehhehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: 'Salt' Sequel in the Works?

Angelina Jolie is close to reprising her role as Evelyn Salt in the action thriller Salt.

Sony Pictures, the studio behind the first flick, “is moving forward on its much speculated Salt sequel,” Deadline reports.

Kurt Wimmer has reportedly started writing it for Angelina, who “wants to do [it] if it comes together right.”

FYI: Angelina turned 36 on Saturday (June 4). Happy belated birthday, Angie!!!

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Angelina Jolie back as Evelyn Salt?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2011 11:22 PM | Show all posts
ble nak kawin 2 makhluk ni??//

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2011 02:30 PM | Show all posts
brad ni kejap hensem gile, kejap nampak serabai jer  

jgn mare ye karats brad and angie  

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2011 02:53 PM | Show all posts
@kuda....semua orang harap begitu la...legalize memang kena put ini written, pre-nup bagai...
@cutie...anak 6...umo pon dekat2...tak cukup tido ler tu layan budak2..kakakka...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 10:12 AM | Show all posts
kat JJ dah ada poster ad Angie utk LV..gojes giler!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts
gorgeous angie

Angelina Jolie Poses for Louis Vuitton’s 'Core Values' Campaign

Check out a barefoot Angelina Jolie posing on a wooden boat in Cambodia’s Siem Reap province for Louis Vuitton’s “Core Values” campaign!

The 36-year-old actress brought four of her children to the shoot, and some even had to be shooed out of the frame for photographer Annie Leibovitz to get her shot, according to WWD.

Later this week, Louis Vuitton will post a teaser on its website of an interview with Angelina, in which she discusses her life-changing visit to Cambodia.

FYI: Angelina is wearing her own clothes in the shot, including one of her favorite Alto bags that she’s owned for years!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 11:38 AM | Show all posts
gorgeous angie

Angelina Jolie Poses for Louis Vuitton’s 'Core Values' Campaign
honey_jelly Post at 14-6-2011 10:48 AM

yg kelakar..anak2 terpaksa di shooed..mesti dok main2 kat set tu..hehehe..kalut nak tengok photographer amek gambar mummy depa..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Jennifer Yuh Nelson would love to work with Angelina Jolie on a third 'Kung Fu Panda' movie.

Director Jennifer said that working with the 36-year-old actress on the animated sequel 'Kung Fu Panda 2' - which tells the tale of five warrior animals on a quest to save China from the evil emperor - was a delight and revealed that she wouldn't rule out making a third movie in the series.

Speaking at the film's UK premiere at the Westfield shopping centre in London's Shepherd's Bush, Jennifer told BANG Showbiz: "Angelina was wonderful, she was so sweet. She brings so much elegance and spirit to the film - she's a wonderful human being.

Would I work with her again? Absolutely! We'll just have to see what happens - keep our fingers crossed."Would I work with her again? Absolutely! We'll just have to see what happens - keep our fingers crossed."

Asked what Angelina's children with husband Brad Pitt - Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - had thought about their mum voicing a kung-fu fighting tiger, Jennifer revealed that the children had brought plenty feedback of their own into the recording studio.

She said: "Angelina's children are super-cute - they came along to voiceover recording sessions and they were giving us their feedback. They kept going, 'Oooh, that's great!' They thought it was so cool - they were very, very happy."

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 03:18 PM | Show all posts
waa...thx honey for uploading...betul ke tak put on make-up...dia memang selalu minimal make-up..tak pakai make-up pon...tak berapa nak obvious...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2011 03:20 PM | Show all posts
deena...citer kungfu panda ni dah macam citer shrek...memang jalan citer dan character nyer...tak jemu di tonton...maybe pasni tigress dapat mate pulak.....bole gak amik brad..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 04:53 PM | Show all posts
mmg sweet couple ni. suka sgt tgk. angie mmg cantik sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 07:06 PM | Show all posts
She’s barefoot, wearing her own clothes, no makeup and toting her own elegantly weathered monogrammed Alto bag. Yet Angelina Jolie looks radiant and completely in her element, reclining on a wooden boat in a verdant, lakeside landscape in Cambodia’s Siem Reap province. Jolie discovered the country in 2000 when she filmed “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider,” and it sparked her humanitarian activism.

She’s the latest celebrity to pose for Louis Vuitton’s popular “Core Values” campaign — and surely the only one who brought four children to the photo shoot, some of whom had to be shooed out of Annie Leibovitz’s frame.

“People are not used to seeing Angelina in this situation,” said Pietro Beccari, Vuitton’s executive vice president, unveiling the image exclusively to WWD. “I like the fact that it’s a real moment. This travel message we give through personal journeys is a fundamental one for the brand.”

The ad is slated to break in the International Herald Tribune on Wednesday, followed by a range of news, general interest and lifestyle publications, including Vanity Fair.

Beccari declined to disclose budgets for the media buy, or comment on reports Vuitton paid the American actress millions for the shoot. He would only say Jolie donated an undisclosed portion of her fees to a charity.

The campaign is expected to run for at least 18 months alongside a few other recent “core values” personalities, including Bono and Sean Connery. Vuitton introduced the advertising concept in 2007 as a way to trumpet its travel roots and showcase its perennial monogrammed leather goods as a balance to its fashion-driven marketing — and to reach a broader audience. Other personalities who have posed for Vuitton include Mikhail Gorbachev, Keith Richards and Catherine Deneuve.

Also on Wednesday, Vuitton plans to post a teaser on its Web site, louisvuittonjourneys.com/cambodia, foreshadowing an interview with Jolie that will be posted later in the month. In it, she is expected to discuss how her visit to Cambodia was a life-changing experience, awakening her to the plight of Third World countries. She adopted her eldest son, Maddox, from Cambodia and she and Brad Pitt established the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation, which is active in community development and conservation in the country.

“This campaign is about a very special person and a very special journey,” Beccari said.

And a storied handbag. Beccari showed off several paparazzi shots of Jolie toting the Alto carryall, which is believed to be at least six years old. The style is no longer in production, but “we are considering to re-edit it,” Beccari noted.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2011 07:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 11:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.230102 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.