ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Japan: The Land Without Muslims

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-11-2014 11:57 AM | Show all posts
The mother of Hate....Islam !

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013 ... e-quran-teach-hate/

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Comments_from_Former_Muslims

"I used to be a devout Muslims, until I started reading the six Hadiths (Al-Kutub al-Sittah). As I read, I realized that sociopath could not be a Prophet of God. In most religions God is good, God wants love, God wants peace. The God of the Qur'an does not. He wants death, war, and hatred. I know this by what is written about Muhammad in the Hadiths and Qur'an. Fight and kill the disbelievers, slay and are slain, kill and are killed, Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission, Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause, Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah, So fight them until there is no more Fitnah, Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Looking back this looked so normal to me, so necessary."

Mohammad, 26, Pakistan, now a Christian

This is what i call debunked without effort, copy and paste !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2014 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Sociopath could not be a prophet of God.....I like this one

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2014 01:09 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 19-11-2014 11:44 AM
It is apparent that i'm debating a classical imbecilic sissy muslim by the name of sam1528 here.....

Isn't she well symbolized by this naked chicken.

<< 'wkk5159' still insisting that  “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” (Bukhari 6922) =  "a man who went out fighting against God and His Messenger; he is to be killed or crucified or exiled from the land " (Sunan Abu Dawud Vol. 4, Number 4353)

LOL , in the end your argument is based on you forcing yourself to accept -
“Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” (Bukhari 6922) =  "a man who went out fighting against God and His Messenger; he is to be killed or crucified or exiled from the land " (Sunan Abu Dawud Vol. 4, Number 4353)

Yeah lor , this is because you are a self confessed 'true professional and an expert in your field' and a wannabe tough guy acting out his wet dreams.

What about my questions that you have been running away from?
(1) Name 1 peaceful apostate who was executed in the history of Islam (in relation to your cartoon ..... well its a cartoon)
(2) Where in the Quran that calls for the execution of peaceful apostates (for that matter in the hadiths)
(3) Is the bible wrong in eze16:7-8 of its support in Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra)?
(4) Is the bible wrong that it teaches by example of prepubescent marriage (and sex) with biblical Isaac(40) who married biblical Rebekah(3)?
(5) What other mushaf of Quran did Caliph Uthman(ra) burned? In his caliphate , the first mushaf was compiled.
(6) What about the bible injunction to kill apostates per deut13:6-10 and joh15:6?

Debunked with no effort

Last edited by sam1528 on 19-11-2014 01:10 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2014 01:24 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 19-11-2014 11:57 AM
The mother of Hate....Islam !

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013 ... e-quran-teach-hate/

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Comments_from_Former_Muslims

"I used to be a devout Muslims, until I started reading the six Hadiths (Al-Kutub al-Sittah). As I read, I realized that sociopath could not be a Prophet of God. In most religions God is good, God wants love, God wants peace. The God of the Qur'an does not. He wants death, war, and hatred. I know this by what is written about Muhammad in the Hadiths and Qur'an. Fight and kill the disbelievers, slay and are slain, kill and are killed, Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission, Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause, Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah, So fight them until there is no more Fitnah, Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Looking back this looked so normal to me, so necessary."

Mohammad, 26, Pakistan, now a Christian

This is what i call debunked without effort, copy and paste !

LOL , now your running wild in your wet dreams.

Huh? Your reference is to a hate site run by Robert Spencer. Hmmm , one hater in the religious / racist bigot in you referencing to another hater in Robert Spencer. The difference is that Spencer made millions in this hate industry whereas you are just a sheep following him without any critical thinking.

The best part is that Spencer is so scared to debate Danios

Ha ha , now you are appealing to another unamed person , Mohammad (which could be passed off being imaginary writing) being a convert from Islam to Christianity. Don't you ever think that you need evidence for what you believe in? Aiyoo , I forget again - you are a self confessed 'true professional and an expert i your field' and a wannabe tough guy acting out his wer dreams.

THis is what we call copy paste without understanding.

Debunked without effort

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2014 01:26 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 19-11-2014 11:59 AM
Sociopath could not be a prophet of God.....I like this one

The words of a truly confused person who is a self confessed 'true professional and an expert in his field' and a wannabe tough guy acting out his wet dreams .... LOL

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2014 09:16 AM | Show all posts
[table]
Debunked without effort again but this time with extra extra extra whining ala a shemale...

Obviously this sissy ustazy couldn't answer any of my points because he can't ! He cannot defend something which is indefensible...

He now further cementing the fact that Quran and Hadith was authored by people like Ibn Abbaas, prophet of doom Mu-Ham-Mad & Allah play no part in Quran and Hadith.

Since this sissy ustazy failed miserably again in answering the truth i put forward, i magnify it again for all to enjoy.

Case 1 -  Ibn Abbaas said : The Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” Al-Bukhary (number 6922)

Clearly here Ibn Abbaas just narrated and quoted what the Mesenger of Allah said, who is the Messenger of Allah ??? Prophet of doom, Mu-Ham-Mad of course !

But this imbecilic sissy ustazy says since it wasn't blabbered by her prophet of doom but instead it was something said by Ibn Abbaas, so it got nothing to do with their Mu-Ham-Mad and Allah. In other word, he is admitting that Hadith and Quran just books inspired by people like Ibn Abbaas and not Allah(who possess Mu-Ham-Mad)

Case 2 - Since this sissy ustazy only accept what was directly uttered or any action by her prophet as someting valid. Hence she is also admitting that her copy of Quran is just a product of 3rd Caliph Uthman and was not Allah inspired since Uthman was the one who compiled the Quran and burnt the irrelevant copies he deemed corrupted because Quran and Hadith weren't compiled and even written by Mu-Ham_Mad.

Oops !  
Again and again this sissy ustazy is plucked naked by the truth !  

ManageReplyEdit

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-11-2014 09:24 AM | Show all posts
This is what i call what debunked without effort is all about, just copy and paste...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/024-hell-and-hate.htm

There is no place in the Quran where Muhammad commands Muslims to love people of other religions.  By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell Muslims to fight against non-Muslims and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell.  They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Quran's 114 chapters.  
To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Quran says that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways.  The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Quran's total volume.  If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2014 09:28 AM | Show all posts
This photo speaks for itself....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2014 09:59 AM | Show all posts
More horrendous goodies.....

From the reliable intelligence source of FBI, we strongly believe sissy shemale muslim sam1528 is the one who was either holding the sign which read "SLAY THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM" or "BUTCHER THOSE WHO MOCK ISLAM"......  ...... Last edited by wkk5159 on 20-11-2014 10:08 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2014 12:20 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 20-11-2014 09:16 AM
Debunked without effort again but this time with extra extra extra whining ala a shemale...

Obviously this sissy ustazy couldn't answer any of my points because he can't ! He cannot defend something which is indefensible...

He now further cementing the fact that Quran and Hadith was authored by people like Ibn Abbaas, prophet of doom Mu-Ham-Mad & Allah play no part in Quran and Hadith.

Since this sissy ustazy failed miserably again in answering the truth i put forward, i magnify it again for all to enjoy.

Case 1 -  Ibn Abbaas said : The Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” Al-Bukhary (number 6922)

Clearly here Ibn Abbaas just narrated and quoted what the Mesenger of Allah said, who is the Messenger of Allah ??? Prophet of doom, Mu-Ham-Mad of course !

But this imbecilic sissy ustazy says since it wasn't blabbered by her prophet of doom but instead it was something said by Ibn Abbaas, so it got nothing to do with their Mu-Ham-Mad and Allah. In other word, he is admitting that Hadith and Quran just books inspired by people like Ibn Abbaas and not Allah(who possess Mu-Ham-Mad)

Case 2 - Since this sissy ustazy only accept what was directly uttered or any action by her prophet as someting valid. Hence she is also admitting that her copy of Quran is just a product of 3rd Caliph Uthman and was not Allah inspired since Uthman was the one who compiled the Quran and burnt the irrelevant copies he deemed corrupted because Quran and Hadith weren't compiled and even written by Mu-Ham_Mad.

Oops !  
Again and again this sissy ustazy is plucked naked by the truth !  

<<<'wkk5159' still insisting that
'Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him' = "a man who went out fighting against God and His Messenger; he is to be killed or crucified or exiled from the land  

LOL , you are asking me respond to your crazy point of ;
“Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” (Bukhari 6922) =  "a man who went out fighting against God and His Messenger; he is to be killed or crucified or exiled from the land " (Sunan Abu Dawud Vol. 4, Number 4353)

How do any sane person respond to such crazy argument? Where did you learn of the above?Oh yeah , I forgot - you are a self confessed 'true professional and an expert in your field' and a wannabe tough guy acting out his wet dreams.

(1) You still have not addressed Bukhari 9:89:316 where no action against a peaceful apostate.
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

A bedouin gave the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle for Islam and the bedouin got a fever where upon he said to the Prophet "Cancel my Pledge." But the Prophet refused. He came to him (again) saying, "Cancel my Pledge.' But the Prophet refused. Then (the bedouin) left (Medina). Allah's Apostle said: "Medina is like a pair of bellows (furnace): It expels its impurities and brightens and clears its good."

Evading it and hoping for it to go away huh?

(2) LOL , told you that you have been reduced to just prattling. Still waiting for your explanation of 'suhuf Hafsah' and 'mushaf Uthman'. Tick tock - tick tock

Still waiting for answers :
(1) Name 1 peaceful apostate who was executed in the history of Islam (in relation to your cartoon ..... well its a cartoon)
(2) Where in the Quran that calls for the execution of peaceful apostates (for that matter in the hadiths)
(3) Is the bible wrong in eze16:7-8 of its support in Prophet Muhammad(saw) marriage to Aishah(ra)?
(4) Is the bible wrong that it teaches by example of prepubescent marriage (and sex) with biblical Isaac(40) who married biblical Rebekah(3)?
(5) What other mushaf of Quran did Caliph Uthman(ra) burned? In his caliphate , the first mushaf was compiled.
(6) What about the bible injunction to kill apostates per deut13:6-10 and joh15:6?

Running round and round goes 'wkk5159'

Debunked without effort

Last edited by sam1528 on 20-11-2014 12:22 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2014 12:23 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 20-11-2014 09:24 AM
This is what i call what debunked without effort is all about, just copy and paste...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/024-hell-and-hate.htm

There is no place in the Quran where Muhammad commands Muslims to love people of other religions.  By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell Muslims to fight against non-Muslims and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell.  They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Quran's 114 chapters.  
To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Quran says that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways.  The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Quran's total volume.  If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.  

Pssst , that is copy paste without understanding. Prattling don't count (refer to the underlined)

When asked for evidence ....... you run .... , of course - you are a self confessed 'true professional and an expert in your field' and a wannabe tough guy acting out his wet dreams .... LOL

Debunked without effort
Last edited by sam1528 on 20-11-2014 12:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2014 12:27 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 20-11-2014 09:59 AM
More horrendous goodies.....

From the reliable intelligence source of FBI, we strongly believe sissy shemale muslim sam1528 is the one who was either holding the sign which read "SLAY THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM" or "BUTCHER THOSE WHO MOCK ISLAM"......  ......

Ha ha ...... your wet dreams don't count.

Aiyoo ... I forget again - you are a self confessed 'true professional and an expert in your field' and a wannabe tough guy acting out his wet dreams ... LOL

Debunked without effort

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2014 12:34 PM | Show all posts
I love these self debunking photos...

a

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2014 01:51 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 20-11-2014 12:34 PM
I love these self debunking photos...

Don't you think this is a better photo? Ha ha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2014 09:14 AM | Show all posts
No, self debunking photos of ugly hatred filled muslims are way better.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2014 12:33 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 21-11-2014 09:14 AM
No, self debunking photos of ugly hatred filled muslims are way better.....

TQ , you just exposed your hand being a religious / racist bigot.

You broadbrush a religion based on the actions of a few. Such is typical of a religious / racist bigot.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-11-2014 05:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No no no junior sissy ustazy, i just did a big favour to the benign earthlings by potraying the impending atrocities committed by the hatred filled muslims who of course is well manifested by muslims like you...:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2014 05:25 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 21-11-2014 05:06 PM
No no no junior sissy ustazy, i just did a big favour to the benign earthlings by potraying the impending atrocities committed by the hatred filled muslims who of course is well manifested by muslims like you...:lol

LOL , this is what we call damage control.

You are trying to limit the damage you have caused to yourself as you have inadvertently exposed your hand in you being a religious / racist christian bigot. Too bad for you ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2014 09:02 AM | Show all posts
What does religion got to do with races, worse still being associated with racist bigot ????

Muslims beside can't debate with facts but generally have below than sub par intelligence.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2014 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Aku tau bible banyak mengisahkan mengeni kasih sayang, tak banyak unsur unsur ugut,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 09:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046561 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.