Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

[KBS] The Equator Man - Uhm Tae Woong & Lee Jun Hyuk

[Copy link]
Post time 27-4-2012 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 179# sitihawa

aku suker statement ko hawa...
aku geram betol r ngn jangil 2...sampai ati dia wat seonu cm2...
apa mohtipp dia ek?? nak uji seonu 2 pura2 buta ker??sanggup dia biarkan
seonu masa tggu tren 2...~ bangang tol aku tgok jangil nie...apala dosa seonu 2..
sedey seonu bila dgr kwn dia yg gemok 2 cite hadiah yg seonu wat kasi kt jangil
dia buang dlm tong sampah!!!mmg betol2 kesian kt seonu...pakai stokin pon salah...
aku igt jangil akan insaf dan layan baik2 seonu 2..tapi hampeh!!! makin psiko ada r    
bapak dia pon sama p jumpa jiwon jgn jumpa anak dia...apakes???anak ko 2 yg tergila2 jiwon wehh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2012 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Reply 178# sitihawa

uhhh ngeri betol aku tgok muka kakak UTW nie...makin teruk r...nmpak sgt botoksnya...
dr cantik dah x cantik..muka jadi cm apa2 ntah... ~sadis

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2012 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ctaisyah at 28-4-2012 10:18

Gathering of All Protagonists Creates Breathtaking Tension in ‘Man from the Equator’

All the protagonists with an entwined fate have gathered together in the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama “Man from the Equator,” which is receiving rave reviews for its strong plotline and impressive performances of its cast members.

Kim Seon-woo (Uhm Tae-woong) begins to carry out his plans one by one to avenge his father’s death after returning from the U.S. with recovered vision as a successful businessman. He meets his old friend Lee Jang-il (Lee Joon-hyuk), who has turned into an enemy, but pretends he is still visually impaired and later -- to Jang-il’s shock -- reveals his changed identity. This puts Jang-il on edge while Seon-woo becomes more determined to find out the truth behind his father’s death.

Seon-woo files a petition asking the police to reinvestigate his father’s case and makes all those involved in it gather by inviting them to the launch party of his company

The drama is now heading for the climax amid breathtaking tension as the war of nerves between those who want to bring the truth to light and others who are trying to hide their crime becomes unbearably fierce.

Writer: Jeon Ji-young

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned

kbs global

---------------------------------------

[Man From the Equator] Um Tae Woong's Excellent Acting Enraptures Viewers

"They should not know the fact that my vision has returned."

With his sunglasses, nobody cannot recognize whether his sight has been restored or not.

"I still cannot see."

Sun Woo (Um Tae Woong) did not reveal the fact that his vision has returned to Jang Il and his father. Jang Il and Yong Bae simply thought that Sun Woo was unable to see.

After Jang Il and Yong Bae left, Sun Woo' pupils began moving and focusing.

Sun Woo's excellent acting with subtle eye moments surprised many viewers.

"Jang Il, why did you do that to me?"

Sun Woo tried to figure out the reason why Jang Il hurt him and swore to himself that he would find the one who had killed his father.

The following story of how Sun Woo will chase Jang Il and his father is highly anticipated.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2012 03:08 PM | Show all posts

aku suka ar lagu dalam drama ni, best gak

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2012 08:45 AM | Show all posts
episode ni lawak, jiwon asyik tenung muka seonu sampai terantuk lak seuno

padan muka jangil, walau dia tak suka kat sumi, dek kerana rahsia jahatnya itu, dia terpaksa layan sumi gak, huhuhu...

That day…. i was there. I saw what you did to Seon Woo (…) You’ll regret it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2012 02:50 PM | Show all posts
episode ni lawak, jiwon asyik tenung muka seonu sampai terantuk lak seuno

padan m ...
sitihawa Post at 2-5-2012 08:45

oooo...sumi ade time tu ye...padan muke jangil tu..jahat bebenor...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-5-2012 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ctaisyah at 2-5-2012 15:49
oooo...sumi ade time tu ye...padan muke jangil tu..jahat bebenor...
ayie77 Post at 2-5-2012 14:50

rasanya sumi x ada time kejadian itu tp sumi tahu melalui cerita ayah dia serta nnti dlm episode ke brp entah sumi akan tahu bhw utw sbnrnya ingat ttg sapa yg pukul dia(iaitu jangil).. sumi  akan TAHU menganai perkara  nie bila baca  kertas  tulisan braille utw...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2012 03:44 PM | Show all posts

uh uh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2012 03:47 PM | Show all posts
rasanya sumi x ada time kejadian itu tp sumi tahu melalui cerita ayah dia serta nnti dlm e ...
ctaisyah Post at 2-5-2012 15:15

aku tengok sumi hanya tahu pasal ayah jangil yg bunuh ayah seuno. tak tahu pulak sumi pun tahu pasal jangil pukuk seuno dan niat nak bunuh seuno kannnn ...
tapi sebab cinta mati, sumi tak kisah, janji dia boleh kontrol jangil dgn rahsia itu dan miliki jangil. haks, padan muka jangil. kesian kat sumi jer la. sebab cinta, sanggup buat apa sahaja utk jangil

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2012 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ctaisyah at 3-5-2012 12:51

ini ttg mcm mana sumi tahu rahsia  yg sbnrnya sun woo ingat yg jangil pukul kepala dia...

source dramabeans(episode 9)

Soo-mi is working on her art piece using a page of Braille she swiped from Sun-woo – and on a whim, she self-studies to learn the language. It’s all fun and games at first, until she starts to decode what were previously just bumps on a page to her.

Sun-woo: [in writing] “The world that I saw last was Lee Jang-il. I saw Jang-il’s scared face last. And my world lost light. The reason Jang-il tried to kill me was because I questioned my father’s death.”

Soo-mi’s eyes widen as she realizes that Sun-woo remembered everything. Uh oh.

pic pd 3 mei - utw bg  massage kat jiwon

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2012 07:56 PM | Show all posts
korg yg tgh layan citer nie leh tak kasik brape star tuk citer nie...me tgh pikir nk donlot citer pe nie...best eh...tgkmrating bagus...review pon cambest je...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2012 09:54 PM | Show all posts
wooo baru paham..
patutlah masa aku tgk ulangan kt kbsw ptg tadi, masa sumi kemas2 barang nak balik busan, dia ckp dgn pakai yg jangil tak balik sebab takut rahsia dia diketahui..terpikir2 gak sumi tahu ke rahsia jangil...tak suka gak dgn jangil sebab dia suka paksa jiwon sukakan dia tapi dalam masa yg sama kesian juga sebab jangil serba salah antara bapa atau kawan baik...sedih tgk dia marah2 bapak dia dan ckp yg dia dah letih dgn bapa dia...

tadi sweet jer adegan antara jiwon dgn seonu...diorg memang tak tahu nama masing2 ek...comel jer seonu panggil jiwon hemingway-shi ...sweet sggh masa seonu dukung jiwon kt belakang...kerana terleka tgk muka seonu, langsung seonu terlanggar pokok

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2012 03:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2012 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Uhm Tae Woong Gives Lee Bo Young a Full Massage on Set of ‘Equator Man’

t’s never easy being an actor on a Korean television drama but Uhm Tae Woong is making sure his costar is getting plenty of rest!

Recently, a set of pictures of Uhm Tae Woong and his co-star (and drama love interest) Lee Bo Young, from the set of their KBS drama, The Equator Man, was unveiled. The pictures showed a tired and worn-out Lee Bo Young seated and receiving a massage from Uhm Tae Woong. The playful interaction between the two, as well as Uhm Tae Woong’s serious expression, especially as he dug his knee into Lee Bo Young’s back in one picture, drew out laughter from fans.
Netizens commented on the photos saying, “I want to receive a massage from Uhm Tae Woong too”, “Lee Bo Young is receiving a loving knee-kick!” and “No wonder the show is number one, they’re so caring towards each other.”

A member of The Equator Man’s production staff said,” The relationships between the drama’s actors is quite close. Because of the fixed schedule many are tired and worn-out, but the actors all look after each other and are creating a delightful set space to work in.”

The Equator Man airs on Wednesday-Thursday nights.

Photo credit: Pen Entertainment

enews

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2012 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sitihawa at 3-5-2012 16:22

aku rasa nama utw akan meningkat selepas dia berlakon drama ni, banding dia dalam 1N2D , utw mcm tenggelam sikit banding dulu dgn seungi, sugun, dll. tapi aku mmg suka utw sejak dalam 1D2N ni lah

seksi giler kakak utw ni

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2012 07:48 PM | Show all posts
best sgt ep ulangan petang tadi..
banyak scene antara seonu dgn jiwon...
seonu beli skaf utk jiwon, paling mengharukan masa pergi konsert, seonu risau bila dengar pasal eksiden, terus dia bimbang pasal jiwon...bila dengar sore jiwon, terus dipeluknya jiwon...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2012 08:27 AM | Show all posts
aku da mula benci dan menyampah tgok jangil jahat,hati busuk!!!!
mmg saiko giler...rasa nk pang jer sedas lima... ~haishh
sama jahat ngn pacit jin 2...sesuai sgt kalo jadi bapak ngn anak!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2012 11:58 AM | Show all posts
relax relax

E: …I think we might have to defer this question to a certain other person.
D: I am not going to justify my artistic investments. I enjoy having good taste, regardless of whether or not I can see the works themselves. I certainly would not want to be regarded as stuffy, having the same old paintings from years ago.
E: Still….you’ve got to admit, it’s kinda funny.
D: That’s what Harold would want you to think.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2012 12:24 PM | Show all posts
aku dh xsbr tunggu kat KBSW..aku tgh tgk epi 9 ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2012 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sitihawa at 4-5-2012 15:16
aku dh xsbr tunggu kat KBSW..aku tgh tgk epi 9 ni....
sedona Post at 4-5-2012 12:24

ko mmg dona  

op topik:
ko g tgk ar gambo baru shk. haishhhh... dia firm rambut dia? huwarggggg curly u kat depan, menci!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051808 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.