CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 27114|Reply: 157

Paul invented his own religion

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2004 10:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
One of the most interesting facts, for those who see Paul as a follower of Jesus, is his failure to refer to Jesus' life or teaching.

In his letters Paul refers very frequently to the death and resurrection of Jesus, but as for Jesus' birth, baptism, miracles, parables, transfiguration, etc., there is a deafening silence. As for the sayings of Jesus, Paul sites ONE, 1 Cor 7:10, which is about divorce.  It is not just the lack of quotations from Jesus that is striking, but specifically Paul's failure to quote from the sayings of Jesus where he might appropriately have done so. For example, in 2 Corinthians 8 and 9 Paul is urging the Corinthians to be generous in contributing to the collection he is making for the Christians in Jerusalem. He uses a battery of different arguments to press his readers to respond, but no use at all is made of the extensive and colorful teaching of Jesus about wealth, poverty, and "laying up treasures in heaven", etc.  These are golden oportunities to quote Jesus' very words!  Yet he does not.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2004 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Oh really? Thats interesting. How does that prove that Paul invented his own religion? Please explain.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 08:13 AM | Show all posts
And what proof that Muhammad didn't invent Islam?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-9 10:50 PM:
Oh really? Thats interesting. How does that prove that Paul invented his own religion? Please explain.

simple
the bible dont teach trinity right?
jesus never says hes god right?
yet satanic st paul teaches trinity right?
there u r
so its his doctrine that trinity christians r followin, not the bible or jesus' teachins  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-3-10 08:13 AM:
And what proof that Muhammad didn't invent Islam?

the koran contains islam n muhammad
the bibe dont even contain one trinity
c?  ;)

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 10-3-2004 at 08:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 08:43 AM | Show all posts
by sonny~~

the koran consists of islam n muhammad
the bibe dont even one word of trinity
c?  

See what? :stp: I don't see any signs which shows Muhammad didn't invent Islam.  :hmm:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-3-2004 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Hahahahahahahahahahah.........................
and no jihads, no azans, no polygamy and no tudungs.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Well? Muslims can accuse someone else inventing their religion, how about proving that Muhammad didn't invent his? ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2004 10:14 AM | Show all posts
>>the koran contains islam n muhammad
c?  
<<

again i am asking u -as a christian CHRIST-ian u obviously believe in Christ ? so whch bible are you using?

if you are not a christian - pls say so. do try to hide in a sheepskin.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Tommy Mylex is a Muslim but he cannot defend islam. He knows islam is not defndible so he takes teh attack is teh best defence approach.But if yu apply the same reasoning of his attack back to his religion, it always falls far shorter.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-3-10 08:43 AM:
by sonny~~

the koran consists of islam n muhammad
the bibe dont even one word of trinity
c?  

See what? :stp: I don't see any signs which shows Muhammad didn't invent Islam.  :hmm:

u need signs for invention sumthin?  me dont c no sign bout muhammad inventin islam.  KENNY, JUKEBOX, FUZZ................??  sos.  hehe

n wot sign that indicates the bible invents trinity?  me dont c nuthin.  infact its satanic st paul words that corrupt the bible.  c?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-10 09:07 AM:
Hahahahahahahahahahah.........................
and no jihads, no azans, no polygamy and no tudungs.

the deranged mentality of MODERATOR to be??  sigh  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-3-10 10:11 AM:
Well? Muslims can accuse someone else inventing their religion, how about proving that Muhammad didn't invent his? ;)

good astoundin point.  ;)

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 10-3-2004 at 11:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:07 AM | Show all posts
so sonny, with jihad, kaaba and azan not in the Bible, how do you explain the charge that mo invented his own religion?

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RedChaSiew at 2004-3-10 10:14 AM:
>>the koran contains islam n muhammad
c?  
<<

again i am asking u -as a christian CHRIST-ian u obviously believe in Christ ? so whch bible are you using?

if you are not a christian - pls say so. do try to hide in a sheepskin.

listen up n listen well
SONNY dont believe jesus christ is god.  thats crap.  me believe jesus christ is man.  n me read all bibles cept homo king james bible

n if ure truly a christian, u would know no bible teaches no trinity.  if u insist there is, then HARDevidences from the bible plz.  am waitin  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-10 10:19 AM:
Tommy Mylex is a Muslim but he cannot defend islam. He knows islam is not defndible so he takes teh attack is teh best defence approach.But if yu apply the same reasoning of his attack back to his  ...

n MODERATOR to be is supposedly devout trinity christian n u cant defend ur trinity.  all u do is to heckle n spam islam n others to keep trinity erect.  sore loser  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2004 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-10 11:07 AM:
so sonny, with jihad, kaaba and azan not in the Bible, how do you explain the charge that mo invented his own religion?

cheers

o MODERATOR to be, me know not the koran.  if u have honest questions bout it, direct em to KID OR FUZZ OR JUKEBOX OR KENNY etc plz

btw trinitys not in the bible.  so how u explain the charge that satanic st paul invent trinity.  well?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 2004-3-10 11:12 AM:

listen up n listen well
SONNY dont believe jesus christ is god.  thats crap.  me believe jesus christ is man.  n me read all bibles cept homo king james bible

n if ure truly a chris ...

And jihad, kaaba and azan are all not in the Bible. Which Bible are yu reading? Hahahahahahahaha....................

am i the moderator yet?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:26 AM | Show all posts
by sonny~~

u need signs for invention sumthin?  me dont c no sign bout muhammad inventin islam.  KENNY, JUKEBOX, FUZZ................??  sos.  hehe

That's because you are programmed never to question Muhammad, that's why you don't see it.

I see plenty of sign of Muhammad created Islam. Like :

1. No religion before Muhammad in Arab Peninsula accepted polygamy. Islam is the first and the verse supporting it comes AFTER Muhammad married more than one with excuse that there are a lot of widows around.
Muslims want to deny that?

2. Muslims kept saying that Islam is peaceful but facts that Muhammad NEVER lived a peaceful life seems to contradict with that.

Either Muhammad is a hypocrite or they are, OR Islam is true but Muhammad isn't. Which means Muhammad took the teachings from Islam from somewhere else and modify it like what Muslims accuse Paul of doing.

3. I find it ODD that God could give sermons accepting or disapproving something just AFTER Muhammad or his goons did something stupid.

In one of the war Muhammad launch, one of his Jenerals brought children and women to battlefield. And after the war, what do you know ... "God" send a sermon stating that women and children not supposed to be involved in wars.

That and the sermon that one could marry more than one is very suspious since it came AFTER Muhammad did something. :hmm:

4. No religion before Islam (like Taurat and Christianity) put it's prophet in a higher position as Islam did with Muhammad.

"There is no other God than Allah and Muhammad is Rasulallah" - the Asyahadat which Muslims must say and the fact that Muhammad's name is side by side with Allah in places like Mosque.

All this shows that Muhammad seems to have play more than a role of a Messanger.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:30 AM | Show all posts
I can explain all that Seph. Allah was created by Muhamad and allah was subjected to him and not the other way around. Just like what is happening today, Muslims can justify whatever they did as will of allah.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 11:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048391 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.