Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 18353|Reply: 80

What happened to Lindsay Lohan?

[Copy link]
Post time 1-3-2012 08:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by dani-rox at 1-3-2012 08:15

Latest Pics

Lindsay Lohan is currently in New York City promoting her upcoming role as "Saturday Night Live" host on March 3 in an attempt to show that world that she is finally reformed. The actress appeared on NBC's "The TODAY Show" with Matt Lauer on Tuesday and teaser clips were shown before the full segment airs Thursday. Even from those short clips, fans could not help but notice how drastically different the actress' face looked.

Skeptics took to Twitter to voice their critiques on Lohan's new look and bring up the possibility of plastic surgery.

"Lindsay Lohan on the Today show. She looks so bloated & her face doesn't move when she talks! She use to be so pretty!" Twitter user Stacey DeHay said. "I hope Lindsay Lohan's face doesn't hinder her performance on SNL this weekend," commented user Josh. "OMG what happened to Lindsay Lohan's face," asked user Teri Steinbronn. "Lindsay lohan has already had so any fillers etc in her face (at 25?), i dont recognize her. yeah, kids in show biz, great idea moms & dads," commented user Bend_Time.

At just 25-years-old, Lindsay Lohan looks well beyond her years. The Daily Mail featured a photo of Lohan walking through New York City on Tuesday and noted her puffy "pillow face."

"The actress joins Madonna and Kylie Minogue as the most obvious examples of stars whose ever youthful glow suggests they may have had fat implants in their cheeks, causing the 'pillow face effect,'" wrote The Daily Mail. The online publication stated that many celebrities are opting for fillers instead of tucks these days, which gives a plumped-up look rather than a "wind tunnel" or "frozen" effect.

CeleBuzz spoke to plastic surgeon Dr. Garth Fisher about Lohan's dramatic new face. Though Dr. Fisher has not treated Lohan, after comparing photos of her from 2006 to 2012 he said that she appears to have had work done.

"She looks like she has had an excessive amount of filler injected in her face," he says, adding, "I'm not a fan."

Lohan's new look might be part of an overall transformation. The actress has just begun to clear up her legal problems, which have hovered around her since a DUI arrest in 2007. She landed the role of Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick." Her December Playboy issue was a success. And she is gearing up for her "SNL" gig.

"I think that that's gonna take -- I think that takes time," Lohan said regarding her credibility in Hollywood these days. "And I think that it's actions. Because people can say things all they want, but I think I still need to go through the process of proving myself, you know, with 'SNL,' being on time, being, you know, keeping my -- can't say the word -- but stuff together."

"I don't want people to have that reason to be scared anymore," she said. "So being able to have this opportunity with 'SNL' and the film, I'm gonna do what I'm supposed to do, and enjoy doing it, and do it as best as I can."

Lohan claims that these days she is a "homebody." "It's [partying] not my thing anymore. I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable," she said. "Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me."

"I've become more of a homebody. And I like that."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/306721/20120229/lindsay-lohan-plastic-surgery-rumors-photos-saturday.htm

dulu cantik... sekarang skerinyerr...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2012 09:10 AM | Show all posts
dia da sihat....ada double chin lg{:4_182:}

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 09:43 AM | Show all posts
oww mak aihhh...tanjat boboy nengok...different gila lahh

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 10:38 AM | Show all posts
dah sihat minah nih...maksud aku takdelah kerempeng macam dulu...ok lah....ade perubahan sikit khennnn....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 11:28 AM | Show all posts
lainnyer muka dia....
sbb gemuk ker ada cocok2 gak ni??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 12:10 PM | Show all posts
huhu.. bezanya muka dulu dengan sekrang ni.. takut pon ada..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2012 12:17 PM | Show all posts
dia gemuk dah ek skarang?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 12:18 PM | Show all posts
haahhh.. lindsay ke tu...?? awat lain sangat... x cam langsung bile da gemok... tp nmpak bersih skit la... klo mase kurus dulu cam kotor je...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2012 12:32 PM | Show all posts
nih bukan gomok. nih cocok. dah tak macam budak2. macam...macam...entah.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 06:10 PM | Show all posts
bre*st dia cucuk gak ek?awat nmpak mcm elizabeth taylor?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 08:02 PM | Show all posts
cantik sikit berisi

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2012 10:33 PM | Show all posts
uik dh mcm org len dah...awat wat kaler rambut cenggitu x sesuai lngsng

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2012 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Reply 5# hani_rose85

badan berisi tu biasa la kan, natural gitew tp yg tak natural nya muka sheols tu kekonon ada fat implant... nak bagi gebu lagi kot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2012 10:37 PM | Show all posts
lindsay ni kalau tak cocok/implant apa2 rasanya still cantik walopon badan tembam

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 04:33 PM | Show all posts
That’s one way to cover up a puffy face! Lindsay Lohan makes a failed attempt at going incognito in New York

She appeared to be doing her best to go incognito as she roamed the streets of New York.
But Lindsay Lohan’s bizarre disguise only served to court her even more attention today.
The 25-year-old actress wrapped a taupe scarf around her face and wore a matching hat on top, slipping on a pair of oversized aviator sunglasses to further hide her face.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 04:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2012 05:19 PM | Show all posts
rupa dah mcm 30 lebih

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 05:29 PM | Show all posts
dia ni gemuk ker botox, muka dia ni mmg cantik figure dia tapi... kulit dia banyak freckle ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 10:08 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa dia ni tgu masa nk mati overdose ja...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Ya Allah lainnya dia sekarang..huhu goodbye "the old lindsay"...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070809 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.