Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 9320|Reply: 31

nick & aaron carter's sister, Leslie, died at the age of 25

[Copy link]
Post time 1-2-2012 08:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Leslie Carter - the sister of Nick and Aaron Carter - has died, a spokesperson for the Carter family has confirmed to  Access Hollywood .

"Our family is grieving right now and it's a private matter. We are deeply saddened for the loss of our beloved sister, daughter, and granddaughter, Leslie Carter," the Carter family said in a statement to  Access  on Tuesday night. "We request the utmost privacy during this difficult time."

Leslie, an aspiring singer, was 25.
She died earlier in the day on Tuesday in upstate New York. No further details on Leslie's death were immediately available.

In 2008, she married her husband Mike.
In July 2010, Leslie reportedly announced on her Twitter page that she was pregnant with her first child. Leslie reportedly gave birth to daughter Alyssa Jane Ashton on April 1, 2011.
In 1999, Leslie reportedly signed a record deal with Dreamworks Records and began working on a debut album. However, the album was never released.

Her single, "Like Wow!," was featured on the "Shrek" soundtrack in 2001.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-2-2012 09:03 PM | Show all posts
muda2 dah meninggal......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2012 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Comel adek Nick Carter ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2012 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2# AnakJantan1987

ajal tak mengenal umur uols
kesian kat anak dia...kecik lagik

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2012 01:29 PM | Show all posts
itu la kan...entah apesal dia meninggal kan? mungkin accident or heart attack or some other diease..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2012 03:12 PM | Show all posts
anak kecik lagi....
tapi nak tau sebab2 kematian...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-2-2012 03:17 PM | Show all posts
apesal slow je nak gitau cause of death?psl drug?suicidal?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2012 03:46 PM | Show all posts
a..ah kan dia tak mention pulak kenapa kakak derang ni passed away....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-2-2012 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Aah dia meninggal sebab apa ya

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2012 07:26 PM | Show all posts
siannya..dah ler ade anak kecik..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2012 08:03 PM | Show all posts
setakat nih iols tak tau lagi punca kematian sheols.. sapa sapa tau nnt update kat sini ye..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2012 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dani-rox at 3-2-2012 02:20

Nick and Aaron Carter's sister Leslie's death may have been caused by prescription drugs addiction

Prescription pills may have been the reason behind Leslie Carter's sudden death, TMZreports.

Family members reportedly believe the 25-year-old singer, a sister of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter and singer Aaron Carter, may have died of an overdose.

The blond singer, who signed with DreamWorks Records in 1999, was discovered unconscious at the family home in upstate New York Wednesday.

Officials called to the scene were unable to revive her.

According to TMZ, family members home at the time had thought it would be fine to leave Leslie alone for roughly an hour while they ran errands, but when they returned she was unconscious.

Leslie had reportedly recently moved from Canada to the home in western New York’s Chautauqua County in order to be with family as she tried to kick her prescription drug habit.

But even though the family cleared the medicine cabinets of prescription medications, they still suspect errant pills may have led to her death, TMZ said.

The family, which had a 2006 reality show, "House of Carters," is coming to terms with their loss in different ways.

Older brother Nick announced in a statement Wednesday that despite the tragedy, he will continue on with his scheduled tour dates.

"Performing is cathartic to me and I am dedicating the rest of my tour to my sister since she loved to watch me perform," he said in the statement, calling his performances a tribute to his sister.

Meanwhile, younger brother Aaron has decided to temporarily pull out of his Off-Broadway show, "The Fantasticks."

"I am with my family spending much-needed time together as we deal with this private matter," he told Us Weekly in a statement, adding,"I look forward to returning to my ‘Fantasticks’ family and performing the role of Matt for all my amazing fans."

Chautauqua County Sheriff Joseph Gerace told Us magazine that he "cannot give the cause of death because we do not have one yet. We are waiting on toxicology reports."

Carter is survived by her husband of three years, Mike Ashton, and a daughter, Alyssa Jane Ashton.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/nick-aaron-carter-sister-leslie-death-caused-prescription-drugs-addiction-article-1.1015933#ixzz1lFYDSwfk

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2012 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Prescription pills jenis apa? ubat tido ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2012 09:17 AM | Show all posts
RIP.....sdap ke sore nya???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2012 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Reply 12# dani-rox

mekaseh uols sebab tlg update...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2012 11:52 AM | Show all posts
hurmmmmm...kan dah agak.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2012 12:50 PM | Show all posts
RIP.....sdap ke sore nya???
amyainsamad Post at 3-2-2012 09:17

boleh lah...tak teruk sangat.leslie antara adik nick yg cantik(berbanding bj dan angel)
   depressed sangat kot,sampai telan banyak jenis ubat.  RIP for her.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2012 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Reply 15# miu84

sama2

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2012 01:13 PM | Show all posts
aduhai sian nyer... br jer tgk kat berita tv td.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2012 01:14 PM | Show all posts
ensem nyer 2 adik beradik nie...tak duet ka???

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 06:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.164235 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.