CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 7980|Reply: 46

Exclusive: Britney Spears Engaged to Jason Trawick!

[Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2011 01:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Britney Spears is ready to live happily ever after with Jason Trawick!

The pop superstar, 30, is now engaged to her former manager, a source confirms to Us Weekly.  Trawick popped the question on Thursday night, his 40th birthday, when he and the "I Wanna Go" singer shared a romantic private dinner. "Yes, we are engaged," Trawick later told Access Hollywood, adding that both he and his wife-to-be are "over the moon."

"This is something they've both wanted for a long time," the source explains to Us. "It's a way to cement their family. They're both extremely happy and can't wait to become man and wife." The spouses-to-be plan to celebrate their engagement Friday night at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

Spears coyly hinted at the big news on Twitter Friday morning, writing: "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo"

(After wrapping her Femme Fatale world tour in Puerto Rico last weekend, Spears and Trawick -- along with Sean Preston, 6, and Jayden, 5, her sons with ex Kevin Federline -- moved to a 10,000 square-foot estate outside of L.A.)

The duo first met in 2006 in a professional capacity. Then at William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Trawick began representing the "Hold It Against Me" singer while she was still wed to Federline, 33.

(Spears, who dated Justin Timberlake for three years until 2002, also famously wed childhood pal Jason Alexander in 2004 in a Las Vegas marriage that was annulled within 55 hours.)

Following her late 2006 split from Federline and tough personal struggles in 2007 and 2008, Trawick proved himself to be a true friend to Spears during some of her darkest hours.

Indeed, a source told Us earlier this year, Trawick "was one of the only people who stuck by her through everything."

By 2009, an on-the-mend Spears was ready to take their friendship to the next level. "Britney has liked Jason for a long time," a source explained in April. "The fact that they were great friends gave them a foundation for a solid relationship."

The former teen queen "made the first move," she told Us -- and he quickly took a shine to her adorable little boys. "Jason is just amazing with the boys," the multi-platinum singer raved to Us. "They look up to him so much -- they adore him. He's their hero."

"We have such a great time together!" Spears added back in April. (Trawick, who underwent an impressive body makeover and lost 50 pounds in the past two years, even made his acting debut alongside his world-famous girlfriend in her sexy "Criminal" video earlier this year.)

"He makes me laugh, and we are so comfortable being ourselves," Spears said of her guy. "I've never been happier."

link : http://www.usmagazine.com/celebr ... on-trawick-20111612

TAHNIAH BRITNEY!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-12-2011 01:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2011 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Who Is Jason Trawick? Five Things to Know About the Future Mr. Britney Spears

Where have you been? Yes, Britney Spears is engaged!

And since we all know third times a charm, we're guessing Jason Trawick will be a part of our lives for quite some time.

So why not get to know the guy a little better?

1. Impressive Résumé: We know the 40-year-old met Spears when he was an agent for William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (and then started to represent her), but he also used to work at the New York Daily News.

2. Hollywood's Go-To Guy: Trawick also represented some other familiar faces, like, Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff.

3. Mixing Business With Pleasure: Although the duo started dating in 2009, that wasn't exactly why he stopped representing Britney. In May of 2011, Brit's ex-manager announced that he was going to oversee the arts and entertainment portion of Famos LLC.

4. Her Personal Cheerleader: Could this be the positive influence the Femme Fatale singer needed? Britney's fiancé is credited with helping her score her guest role on How I Met Your Mother along with reuniting her with estranged parents Jamie and Lynn, and manager Larry Rudolph.

5. Ryan Seacrest Approves: Betcha didn't know Ryan and Jason used to work together, and it looks like the E! News anchor and radio host gives his blessings. "I used to work w/ Jason Trawick and can't think of a better guy and more perfect match for Britney Spears. Congrats guys," he tweeted.

Do you approve of our girl's soon-to-be hubby? Sound off in the comments!

link : http://www.eonline.com/news/who_ ... es&dlvrit=79438

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 04:32 PM | Show all posts
congrats kak britney

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2011 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Nice ice! Delighted Britney Spears shows off her stunning engagement ring after Jason Trawick pops the question

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2011 10:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-12-2011 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Excited: Britney looked incredibly happy as she celebrated with her new fiancé

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 01:52 AM | Show all posts
woah.......mmg terbaik laa Mr. Trawick.....

to both engaged couple.....CONGRATZ!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2011 09:04 AM | Show all posts
ermmm..congratz anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 09:11 AM | Show all posts
brtney engaged?? ohmai.. congrats brtney..

she's my idol when i was a teenager..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 10:41 AM | Show all posts
moga berkekalan la ye

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts
nampak die happy sgt..bgsla..congrats...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 01:40 PM | Show all posts
bc twiter brit mlm td
heheh hopefully cepat2 kawin

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 02:06 PM | Show all posts
err...brit's getting fatter..?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 03:01 PM | Show all posts
congratzz Brit!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 03:41 PM | Show all posts
cam mamat yg dlm video Criminal kerr?? sooo sexy..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2011 07:14 PM | Show all posts
congrats britney! akhirnye britney berjaya gak jumpe lelaki yg semengah skit utk dikahwini...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 08:20 PM | Show all posts
bagus bagus bagus

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 08:36 PM | Show all posts
tahniah britney! album baru jangan dilupa..{:4_237:}

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 09:31 PM | Show all posts
suka2...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 09:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.404349 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.