ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 9050|Reply: 29

Rihanna's 6th Album - Talk That Talk [Debut #3 US #1 UK]

[Copy link]
Post time 12-10-2011 01:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by Beta at 2-12-2011 10:21
Talk That Talk is the sixth studio album by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, and is scheduled for release on November 18, 2011 through Def Jam Recordings.

Standard:

1. You Da One
2. Where Have You Been
3. We Found Love
4. Talk That Talk (feat. Jay-Z)
5. Cockiness (Love It)
6. Birthday Cake
7. We All Want Love
8. Drunk On Love
9. Roc Me Out
10. Watch n' Learn
11. Farewell

Deluxe Version cover

DELUXE:
12. Red Lipstick
13. Do Ya Thing
14. Fool In Love

CHARTS DEBUT

#3 US
#1 UK
#1 WW

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-11-2011 10:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2011 12:13 AM | Show all posts
cover yg agak jujur..x byk potoshop..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2011 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Reply 3# cicicumel

eh photoshop wat, kalau tak mcm mane nak letak font kejadah semua tuh?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2011 10:12 PM | Show all posts
seriyesli sekali imbas, ingatkan Beyonce

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2011 11:58 PM | Show all posts
DONE BITCHES!!!! #TTT Tracklist (EXCEPT "Answer" and NOT in sequence)

hmmmmm

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-11-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 10-11-2011 11:28

Rihanna’s Talk That Talk Is The Dirtiest Pop Record

Actually, scratch that. Rihanna‘s new record, Talk That Talk, is the dirtiest “pop” record we have ever heard. We listened to the entirety of the 11-song album, which will hit stores on Monday, November 21, earlier this afternoon here at our Times Square headquarters and can confirm that everyone in attendance left the room with flushed cheeks after experiencing extensive periods of blushing.
Now, this is not to say that Rihanna has gone out and recorded the female As Nasty As They Wanna Be; it’s not simply a sexually-explicit affair (although, at one point during The-Dream produced track “Birthday Cake,” she does proclaim “I wanna f*** you right now”). Rather, Talk That Talk continues the conversation that Rihanna began with her single “S&M” (off Loud) and, if you’ll pardon the Spinal Tap reference, turns it up to 11. Rihanna and her chief partner-in-crime, songwriter Ester Dean (who either wrote or co-wrote at least six songs on the LP), have put together a record that not only oozes sex, but also revolves almost exclusively around it.
Take the album’s fifth track, “Cockiness,” for example. The Bangladesh-produced banger, which sounds like a vintage-era Neptunes jam, begins with Rihanna telling her lover that “I want you to be my sex slave” and contains the refrain “I love it when you eat it.” It doesn’t stop there; in perhaps the album’s most memorable line, Rihanna demands her subject to “Suck my cockiness / Lick my persuasion.” This line, which got all of the attendees in the room we were in to nervously chuckle, is the kind of line that would’ve got Rihanna called in front of Congress if Tipper Gore were still running the PMRC, and the kind of song that would make even Prince‘s famed protagonist “Darling Nikki” squeal.
It’s not just that track, either. On the Stargate-produced “Roc Me Out,” RiRi complains that “You’re taking too long to get my head on the ground / And my feet in the clouds,” before cooing, “I’ve been a bad girl, daddy.” And during “Watch n’ Learn,” produced by up-and-comer Hit-Boy, she goes to great lengths to detail how she wants it on the bed, the floor, and the couch, before turning the tables and not-so-subtly instructing that “It’s your turn now / Watch and learn now / Watch and learn how.” Trust us, the things she’s teaching in this song certainly aren’t taught in schools (at least not without a permission slip signed by your parents).
All that being said, this album sounds positively MAMMOTH and will no doubt continue Rihanna’s dominance on the pop charts for at least the next year and change. “Where Have You Been,” which was written by Top 40 formula crackers Dr. Luke and Ester Dean and produced by the hit maker du jour Calvin Harris, will almost certainly be Rihanna’s biggest club smash since “Don’t Stop The Music.” The chorus features a sweeping, trance-ish transition that will bowl over dancefloor denizens in clubs all over the world, and the bass in the song is so monstrous (in a good way!) that it will make you want to trade in your factory-installed car speakers for a top-of-the-line sound system. And we’ve gotten six paragraphs deep into this preview without even mentioning Jay-Z’s guest vocals on the album’s fourth song and title track, “Talk That Talk,” which isn’t quite on the level of “Umbrella,” but is a lock for the Billboard Top Ten whenever Def Jam decides to release it as a single. And “Drunk On Love”? Oh boy, this one is going to please Williamsburg hipsters to their core. It’s built on a foundation of The XX‘s “Intro,” which gives it instant indie cred, but Stargate smartly takes Jamie XX‘s melody line and transforms the beat into something so massive that your iPod earbuds are almost guaranteed to explode.
While Rihanna’s Talk That Talk isn’t a record that you’re going to want to listen to with the kiddies in the room (at least not sans EARMUFFS!), it’s far and away the most cohesive album that she’s recorded to date. It’s not a concept record, per se, but the thematic consistency of this album’s lyrical content—shout out to Ester Dean, a true freak if we’ve ever heard one!— and the epic soundscapes that Stargate, Calvin Harris and crew have created make this, from start to finish, the most aurally satisfying record of the six full-length albums she has released. It’s got at least five or six singles that have a shot at making a huge impact on the charts (“We Found Love” has already hit #1), and when it’s all said and done, should put Rihanna neck-and-neck in the running with Beyoncé for the most successful female solo artist of her era (not to mention, earning her a plaque next to Madonna in the Hall of Fame for All-Time Most Sexually Provocative Female Solo artists).

TALK THAT TALK TRACKLIST (and partial list of credits)
1. “You Da One” (produced by Dr. Luke)
2. “Where Have You Been?” (produced by Calvin Harris, written by Dr. Luke & Ester Dean)
3. “We Found Love” (produced by Calvin Harris)
4. “Talk That Talk (featuring Jay-Z)” (produced by Stargate, written by Ester Dean)
5. “Cockiness” (produced by Bangladesh)
6. “Birthday Cake” (produced by The-Dream)
7. “We All Want Love” (written by Ester Dean)
8. “Drunk On Love” (produced by Stargate, written by Ester Dean)
9. “Roc Me Out” (produced by Stargate, written by Ester Dean)
10. “Watch n’ Learn” (produced by Hit-Boy, written by Priscilla Renea)
11. “Farewell” (produced by Big Juice, written by Ester Dean)

http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2011-11-09/album-preview-rihannas-talk-that-talk-is-the-dirtiest-pop-record-since-madonnas-erotica/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2011 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 10-11-2011 19:07

Talk That Talk snippets!
http://www.tunetribe.com/product/rihanna-talk-that-talk-explicit-version?id=5465656&ref=_irf_arp
proxy link : here

TTT's 2nd Single
Rihanna unveils "You Da One" single cover & Song premieres this Friday! Written by Ester Dean!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2011 01:54 PM | Show all posts
I want dirtier record! With more moaning sounds!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2011 06:15 PM | Show all posts
HALF SONGS FROM ALBUM LEAKED

9 lagu from album dah kuat kt tenet
sape ade twitter sila cari disana

sry xleh share link download kt sini

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2011 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 20-11-2011 00:10

PROMO PIC

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2011 10:56 PM | Show all posts
HALF SONGS FROM ALBUM LEAKED

9 lagu from album dah kuat kt tenet
sape ade twitter sila cari disa ...
Beta Post at 12-11-2011 18:15

Camner nak cari..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2011 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Reply 12# Muntz

album penuh dah kuar, lupa nk update hahaha

cri kt blog2 ade kot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2011 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 20-11-2011 00:01

Rihanna Navy Officer's Chest Box Set

Rihanna Navy Officer's Chest Box Set - 200 $

A box set worthy of Rihanna’s most loyal Navy officers and a must have for all of her fans; this exclusive chest includes an anchor key chain and key, officer's hat, flight pin, luggage tag, Navy patch, R USB with 1GB Storage, a pin with three unique collectible charms, a tabloid newspaper with rare never before seen photos, a deluxe version of the Talk the Talk CD and an autographed Navy membership card, all encased within the original officer chest packaging.Show you’re a part of the Navy when you bring home this collector’s piece. Only 500 Navy Officer’s Chest were created, each box is individually numbered.Please note: This box set is available for pre-order, pre-order on Vevo Store, or pre-order on Rihanna Shop Bravado USA. Your entire order will ship on or about December 19, 2011.

Rihanna Navy LP Box Set - 100 $

One of the top female artists of our time, Rihanna’s passion for her music and fans has made the singer a bestselling artist and a leader in the music industry. The Rihanna Navy Box, aptly named in honor of her fans, includes an officer’s hat, a Watermine Jewelry case complete with a pin and three unique collectible charms, a Navy patch and a deluxe version of the Talk The Talk LP.Only 500 Navy Box Sets have been created.Please note: This box set is available for pre-order, pre-order on Rihanna Shop Bravado USA. Your entire order will ship on or about December 12, 2011.

RihannaNavy kena beli nie

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2011 05:13 PM | Show all posts
Bestnya. Tapi mahal nak mampos.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2011 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply 15# Muntz

target utk holiday sales sekali nie

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-12-2011 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 2-12-2011 10:19

Talk That Talk Debut #3 US

Arriving in the No. 3 slot this week is Rihanna's "Talk That Talk," selling 197,000. It's the diva's sixth top 10 album and follows "Loud," which also launched at No. 2 a year ago (but with a bigger week: 207,000).

http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-buble-bests-nickelback-rihanna-on-1005579952.story#/news/michael-buble-bests-nickelback-rihanna-on-1005579952.story
mesti la mak cik2 banyak beli album michael buble  

#1 WW

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2011 05:00 PM | Show all posts
btw, rihanna dh kalahkan stevie wonder, elton john, janet jackson, bee gess utk #1 single kt US kan. Rihanna ada 11 #1 single. Curlast lah

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2011 11:50 AM | Show all posts
TTT ni mcm combination LOUD + Rated R khenn

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2011 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Actually I'm loving Rihanna more now. She's strong and very dedicated to her work, and she's been releasing hits after hits now... no misses. She deserves all her success this while. I hope after TTT, she will take long rest, maybe a year or two. Then comeback with fresh mind and more creative material. I believe she can perform better after the long rest. She sacrifices a lot of her teenager times, and it's time now to payback.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 09:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066945 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.