CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5809|Reply: 4

Money Changer in Kepong

[Copy link]
Post time 16-12-2013 01:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
For those planning to travel overseas, becareful when exchanging foreign currency. This is true especially those in kepong area.

My experience was the money that I bought earlier from this operator is hand written with some words in one of the notes. I never know that it can't be used. So after few weeks those extra notes that not being used during my travel, I sell it back to the same operator. Unfortunately the operator reject the note that I bought it from the same place. The operator said "we never accept this hand written note". Than I said "all the while my currency notes for travel I bought it here". He said "no we never accep/change this note". I said "cannot be mah". Then he shouted at me "where's the bukti(prove). Where the hell in the world can I get a prove for them. I'm in the public area exchanging money from an open area? Where to find a prove. Then I ask them "is this how you all dealing with business?" They ignore my question. Then I tell them this is only a RM30 note which I feel no pinch at all, I can absorb it. The problem is the operator lost my trust and they don't care even after so many trades we have done.

My advice to those intend to exchange money for vacation during this festive season, just becareful with every single note you receive from the operator.

Again becareful with money exchange operator in JAya JUsco METRO PRIMA, KEPONG. Company name KL REMIT EXCHANGE SDN BHD.

thanks for your time.

Good day!

Last edited by mulandragon on 16-12-2013 01:50 PM

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2013 01:45 PM | Show all posts
good posting but wrong place.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2013 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for correcting

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2013 02:08 PM | Show all posts
the one inside Jusco Kepong in front of Sox World right?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2013 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Yes that's the one.

Initially I plan to buy few thousand of foreign currency after selling the previous one. But with this incidents  and their attitude I just walk away.

Maybe they are happily to 'earn' my one shot 10000 won then the future continuous trade.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 03:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048350 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.