CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2860|Reply: 0

Kristin Kavallari Weight Loss Secret

[Copy link]
Post time 8-2-2013 12:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Kristin Cavallari's secret to losing so much weight less than six months after giving birth? A simple combination of healthy recipes and no booze!

The 26-year-old dished on this topic at the launch for her new jewelry collection with Pascal Mouawad for Glamboutique in L.A. on Tuesday.

"I'm like a freak about eating healthy," she said.

"I've always been a really healthy eater. I think when I got pregnant I took it up another notch, just because I was so aware of what I was putting in my body."

"I've just maintained that since I've had [son Camden Jack]. And honestly, I rarely drink alcohol anymore, which helps too. It's just empty calories."

Not that she completely deprives herself. "I have a huge sweet tooth but I'll get dark chocolate with caramel," the former Hills star explained.

"Or there's an ice cream at Whole Foods that's called Coconut Bliss, which is made out of coconut milk, and so, to me, that's not really cheating."

The first-time mom also has her son eating healthy too.

"He's almost six months," she gushed of her little guy. "He's getting his two bottom teeth and he just started eating food, which has been a ton of fun."

"I'm getting organic food and then steaming it for a few minutes and then blending it up ... right now he loves avocados and he also loves zucchini."

Sounds like Kristin Cavallari, her NFL quarterback fiance Jay Culter and their son are in a great place these days. We wish them nothing but the best.

source :
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/02/kristin-cavallari-weight-loss-secret-healthy-recipes-no-alcohol/

during pregnancy:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038302 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.