CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 27828|Reply: 297

Sperms are produced in chest not testicle ! According to Quran....

[Copy link]
Post time 25-1-2013 05:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
According to Quran, sperm comes from the chest of a man: "Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted-Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs" (Quran 86:5-7).
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/086.qmt.html        
Ask the Muslim if the testicles of a man are in his chest? This obviously says sperm comes from the chest.

The verse refers to a "drop." A drop is separated from a larger body of liquid. Drops are not in the human body, but outside of it.    Therefore, the verse is not about testicles but the semen/sperm mixture that has left the body during sexual intercourse. This is an obvious and blatant error in biology.
In Islam, if ONE thing is wrong in the Quran, then Islam is false because the Quran is supposed to be perfect, from Allah, etc. But, since the Quran teaches that sperm comes from a man's chest (Quran 86:5-7), then this proves that Islam is false.
Last edited by wkk5159 on 25-1-2013 05:02 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2013 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Man..i am so amazed by your stupidity..haha
From where did u extract this kind of BS pointless so called fact dude? your mom's genital? haha

This has been concluded & explained in various medium by the scholars like ages ago!!

Think hard before u wanna post something as it may only reflect how shallow your knowledge is.. but i can guarantee you that this is just a lame tactic used by most christians like you in the web..i pity you for this dude..

Here's the link as an answer to your stupid quest/thread, happy reading!! :

http://yahyasnow.wordpress.com/2009/08/23/quran-got-it-right-about-semen-production/

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an_and_Semen_Production_(Qur'an_86:7)

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2602

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2013 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Cuai posted on 25-1-2013 06:44 PM
Man..i am so amazed by your stupidity..haha
From where did u extract this kind of BS pointless so  ...

Yea, imbecile like you can't even tell the difference between chest and testicle.....halo ! Is that your brain, ah no ar, that's just my testicle......

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2013 01:43 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 25-1-2013 11:20 PM

Bro 'cuai' provided 3 links that effectively decimated your , hmmm ... less than average intelligent argument. Instead of adressing his rebuttal the following is your response :
Yea, imbecile like you can't even tell the difference between chest and testicle.....halo ! Is that your brain, ah no ar, that's just my testicle......

Can you address his response instead of making yourself appear being a natural born 'genius'? Oops , all of us know of your mental state. The very least you can do is try not to advertise it.

Last edited by sam1528 on 26-1-2013 01:47 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2013 08:29 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-1-2013 01:43 AM
Bro 'cuai' provided 3 links that effectively decimated your , hmmm ... less than average intellige ...

Then tell me mr/ms"genius" what is the anatomical area located between backbone(spinal column) and ribs ??? Isn't that chest ? Unless male muslims are all ugly mutants with testicles located within the chest....undescended testicles during embryonic stage, severe case of crytochid, poor thing....in livestock term, you got boar taint !
Last edited by wkk5159 on 26-1-2013 08:33 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2013 10:43 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-1-2013 08:29 AM
Then tell me mr/ms"genius" what is the anatomical area located between backbone(spinal column) and ...

Ha ha , no answers again? Oops you did answer with a non issue trying to divert the argument :
Then tell me mr/ms"genius" what is the anatomical area located between backbone(spinal column) and ribs ??? Isn't that chest ? Unless male muslims are all ugly mutants with testicles located within the chest....undescended testicles during embryonic stage, severe case of crytochid, poor thing....in livestock term, you got boar taint !

Err , isn't the seminal vesicles between the backbone (coccyx / lower back) and the ribs. Ok , I don't expect you being able to understand such simple explanation. The diagram below illustrates the point :

Hmm , appears that you don't even know what you are talking about. Another pathetic attempt of copy paste without understanding from answering islam. Ha ha , why do you continuously embarrass yourself exposing your less than average intelligence?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-1-2013 01:34 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-1-2013 10:43 AM
Ha ha , no answers again? Oops you did answer with a non issue trying to divert the argument :

Ustaz oh ustaz....it is obvious that your knowledge is only limited to Quran, Muhammad and Allah, other than that, it's 0% !

Let me give you a crash course on simple human anatomy, the human spermatozoas are produced in testes and epididymis of male testicle. Spermatogonium and spermatocyte which make up the cell of testes and epididymis undergo spermatogenesis process and produce sperms. Where's our testicle located ? Groin area ! Between the leg !

Sperms are not produced in seminal gland or vesicle lah you science cum biology illiterate, seminal gland only produce seminal fluid devoid of sperm.

Again, do you understand the anatomy diagram you attached ??? Even the seminal gland is not located between the spinal column and ribs area unless muslims are some kind of freak whereby their ribs extended all the way down to tummy and groin area !......   

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2013 06:34 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-1-2013 01:34 PM
Ustaz oh ustaz....it is obvious that your knowledge is only limited to Quran, Muhammad and Allah, other than that, it's 0% !

Let me give you a crash course on simple human anatomy, the human spermatozoas are produced in testes and epididymis of male testicle. Spermatogonium and spermatocyte which make up the cell of testes and epididymis undergo spermatogenesis process and produce sperms. Where's our testicle located ? Groin area ! Between the leg !

Sperms are not produced in seminal gland or vesicle lah you science cum biology illiterate, seminal gland only produce seminal fluid devoid of sperm.

Again, do you understand the anatomy diagram you attached ??? Even the seminal gland is not located between the spinal column and ribs area unless muslims are some kind of freak whereby their ribs extended all the way down to tummy and groin area !......   

Golly gee , you must have had a hard time trying to digest your so called explanation of the human anatomy about the production of sperms in the testes. Care to explain why are you talking about production of sperm cells? The verses in question , Quran86:5-6 (sahih international)
5. He was created from a fluid, ejected
6. Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.

The said verse state of a fluid ejected. Upon orgasm , males eject semen. Ha ha , your blunder again (as usual) , you assume that semen is produced in the testes. Err , where did you go to school? Oops , let me phrase this right , didn't you learn this in secondary school? You ever been to school? Since you are an uneducated layman , we will use lay language to explain this by simply copy pasting an excerpt from one of the links provided :
assumes that the ejaculate (semen) emanates from the testes, this is incorrect.  Sperm is produced in the testes and is then transfered to the seminal vesicles awaiting ejaculation, the=is accounts for 5 % of the ejaculate, the rest of the ejaculate comes from the seminal vesicles (46-80%),with the prostate gland and the bulbourethral and urethral glands producing the rest of the ejaculate. At the time of ejaculation, all this (semen, which contains the sperm) is released

Poor you. The verse in question states of 'fluid , ejected' or ejaculate. Why are you (again and again) trying to BS addressing the production of sperm cells in the testes? Oops , don't tell me , to you sperm = semen? No wonder you are like  a headless chicken going about in circles chasing your own backside.

Hmmm , isn't the coccyx part of the backbone and can be generally referred to as 'backbone'? What is wrong if I draw a line from the coccyx to the ribs? The line will go thru the seminal vesicles which is between the backbone and ribs.

Ha ha , a muslim argues on facts whereas a christian argues on fiction .... like the 'crucifiction'. Appears that you have testes instead of brains , up there ..... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 26-1-2013 06:50 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2013 06:58 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 25-1-2013 11:20 PM
Yea, imbecile like you can't even tell the difference between chest and testicle.....halo ! Is tha ...

HAHAHAHAHA

Dont you christians never stop from fooling yourselves when it comes to this topic? Since you are so interested to display your act of dumb to the world..let us delve into this issue..

Verse 86: 5-7

يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب Transliteration: Yakhruju min bayni alssulbi waalttara-ibi
Literal: "Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a water gushing forth― Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs" (at-Tariq; 5-7)

Tara'ib is thought to mean RIBS &  Sulb can be translated as LOINS or LOWERBACK or BACKBONE.
And the critics are being so unjust when most of them claimed that Al-Qur'an teaches that semen is produced between the BACKBONE (sulb) and the RIBS (tara'ib).

Why being so selective when there are numerous translations which translate Sulb as LOINS or LOWERBACK? HAHAHAHAHA

Huishh..mana ade CHEST mehh..x baik tipu ooooo....HAHAHAHAHA man..u are soo dumb!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2013 08:20 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-1-2013 06:34 PM
Golly gee , you must have had a hard time trying to digest your so called explanation of the human ...

Absurb, ridiculous and shameless best describe muslims in general especially the above two. Biology is a fact not something you can twist like the verses in your koran....Get the fact right before you smear down any laughable statement.

Seminal gland only produce seminal fluid devoid of sperm you science iliterate ! Even that seminal gland is not located between backbone and ribs, the organs located between ribs and backbone are lung and heart separated from peritoneum cavity by diaphram! Your knowledge of biology is worse than a primary school kid.

Seminal vesicle/gland is located within the peritoneum cavity.  I am sure you don't know what is peritoneum cavity....

Why ridicule others when you don't understand the most basic human anatomy. Typical imbecilic muslim...any wonder muslims countries are the most backward of all the countries...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2013 08:25 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-1-2013 06:34 PM
Golly gee , you must have had a hard time trying to digest your so called explanation of the human ...

Absurb, ridiculous and shameless best describe muslims in general especially the above two. Biology is a fact not something you can twist like the verses in your koran....Get the fact right before you smear down any laughable statement.

Seminal gland only produce seminal fluid devoid of sperm you science iliterate ! Even that seminal gland is not located between backbone and ribs, the organs located between ribs and backbone are lung and heart separated from peritoneum cavity by diaphram! Your knowledge of biology is worse than a primary school kid.

Seminal vesicle/gland is located within the peritoneum cavity.  I am sure you don't know what is peritoneum cavity....

Why ridicule others when you don't understand the most basic human anatomy. Typical imbecilic muslim...any wonder muslims countries are the most backward of all the countries...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2013 09:26 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-1-2013 08:20 PM

Ha ha , appears that the one without shame is you and only you. I willing to bet that you don't even know the biological and anatomical terms that you copied pasted. You seem to have this inferiority complex that you need to try to con others with 'big' words that you don't even understand. This is a sure sign of an insecure person with an inferiority complex. I hate to think that I am dealing with an uneducated person in the like of you , wkk5159.

Err , the verse , Quran86:5 states of 'fluid ejected' or the ejaculate. To an uneducated lay person like you , this is what we call semen. Definately semen <> sperm. Why do you 'die die' insist that semen = sperm? Ha ha , too bad for you , you are not even addressing the correct issues. Can you now explain what is the composition of semen? Ha ha , caught you again. Why are you blabbering about sperm but the said verse is addressing semen?

I repeat my question. What is wrong if I reference the coccyx and the ribs and state that the seminal vesicles is between it? No answers? Caught you again with your pants down.

You might as well run naked in this forum and save everyone the trouble of stripping you naked. You have this bemusing habit of indiscriminately shitting on the sidewalk.

Last edited by sam1528 on 26-1-2013 09:28 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Cuai posted on 26-1-2013 06:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Dont you christians never stop from fooling yourselves when it comes to this t ...

Another science iliterate muslim..... You are not even in my league !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 12:26 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-1-2013 09:26 PM
Ha ha , appears that the one without shame is you and only you. I willing to bet that you don't ev ...

It is crystal clear that you are not only iliterate in science but you are also beyond imbeciile. Why keep on asking that i haven't answered your stupid question when i repeatedly had answered it ?? Pseudodyslexia again??? Nah....i guess you don't even understand this term ! Why use the same old stupid remark like; "you copy and paste and you don't even understand it..." ?? We don't buy that anymore since my last thread.  Anybody who has the slight knowledge of human anatomy will find your point absurd and fictional not science. Your audiences most likely the equally imbecilic muslims......

Semen is the layman term refering to seminal fluid which may and may not contain spermatozoa, got it ? Terms like spermatogonium, spermatogenesis, epididymis just too complicated for your less than average IQ to comprehend (can only understand koran !)。。。。。

Science and koran just doesn't match !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Two imbeciles here die die want to insist that seminal gland located between coccygeal bone and ribs, and seminal gland is responsible for sperm production instead of testes....anybody who has the slight knowledge of human anatomy will find this ridiculous and laughable, Ok, i give these idiots two anatomical facts and i try to make this as simple as possible so that hopefully their pea-sized brain can comprehend....

1. If they really want to insist that seminal gland located between coccygeal bone and ribs, i guess we have to draw a diagonal line between these two points since they are not closely opposite each other and coccyx located way below ribs. Even if you draw line between these two point, you may come across liver, pancreas, spleen and apex part of kidney. You can't hit seminal gland as it located much lower.....unless like i say before muslim males are all nature freak and mutant whereby their ribs located very low or their seminal gland located way above kidney....

2. These two idiots die die insisted seminal gland responsible for male reproduction as their koran said so when it is biological fact that seminal gland only produce seminal fluid and seminal fluid doesn't contain sperms until it mix with sperms which are produced in testes not seminal gland !
Last edited by wkk5159 on 27-1-2013 01:00 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 01:28 AM | Show all posts
What's the difference between balls n brain?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2013 04:53 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 26-1-2013 10:43 AM

Seminal vesicles between the backbone and the ribs?Really??????Can you please tell me where did you got your basic biology education?Which Malaysia school?Which Madrasah?What happened to Malaysia education right now?Even an average A-Level student who barely passes his biology paper knows seminal vesicles is not located between backbone and ribs.  

Maybe we non-muslims should leave this country before it turns to failed country.Look at how Malaysia did pretty bad in TIMSS 2012.Our scientific illiteracy is increasing and we are marching backward thanks to muslims.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... cience-survey-shows

Islam is totally an anti-scientific religion.Shame on you,muslims!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2013 05:06 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-1-2013 01:34 PM
Ustaz oh ustaz....it is obvious that your knowledge is only limited to Quran, Muhammad and Allah,  ...

Well,congratulations.At least you knew basic biology and managed to explain it roughly.But I dont think they will read your post.Muslims are already blinded by religion.That is why I dont want to waste time replying to them.I just hope they wont crush their children's ambition (to be doctors,biologists,scientists,etc. )by teaching this false science.I pity for their children future but not them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 27-1-2013 01:28 AM
What's the difference between balls n brain?

The differences between muslim males and non-muslim males are that muslim males generally have no brains but have testicles located in the chest and to lesser extend peritoneum cavity whereas non-muslim males have intact brains in their cranium and testicles perfectly descended during fetal stage and located inside scrotum between the legs........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 09:36 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 27-1-2013 04:53 AM
Seminal vesicles between the backbone and the ribs?Really??????Can you please tell me where did yo ...

Yea, you are right....muslims just don't wake up from their slumber and still basking in their pseudosuperiority mirage....the above two replies from muslims are good testimony to it. How can we expect Malaysia to develop further if there is too many such people of this quality and such faith ??? 30 year ago, countries like South Korea and Taiwan are much much poorer than us but today where are they and where is Malaysia ?

By the way, we don't need a A-Level student to figure out where is seminal vesicles, most O-level student can tackle it already.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 08:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.352392 second(s), 37 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.