12Next
Return to list New
View: 6255|Reply: 36

Majlis gereja berkeras guna kalimah Allah

[Copy link]
Post time 10-1-2013 01:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Majlis gereja berkeras guna kalimah Allah
9:11PM Jan 9 2013

Majlis Gereja Malaysia (CCM) mengumumkan bahawa kesemua gereja akan menggunakan kalimah Allah walau Sultan Selangor mengeluarkan titah yang menghalang golongan bukan Islam daripada menggunakannya.
Setiausaha agungnya Rev Hermen Shastri berkata para ketua gereja CCM, semasa permukiman di Ipoh, mengambil maklum berhubung perbincangan mengenai penggunaan kalimah berkenaan untuk golongan bukan Islam.

"Kami ingin mengulangi pendirian bahawa (penganut) Kristian Malaysia menggunakan perkataan Allan dalam Injil bahasa Melayu dan pengabdian hidup mereka sejak berabad lamanya," katanya dalam satu kenyataan.

Tambahnya, banyak masyarakat pribumi yang merangkumkan perkataan ini dalam bahasa seharian mereka.

Oleh itu, CCM akan meneruskan amalan ini, katanya lagi yang menambah, perkara itu dijamin dalam Perkara 11 Perlembagaan Persekutuan.

Pandangan CCM itu dikongsi Persekutuan Kristian Malaysia (CFM).

[Baca berita penuh]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 01:26 PM | Show all posts
I never and will never use allah in my prayer. ....if one google the name allah...u know the truth....whether is pagan name or.......

what is GOD name???

THE NAMES OF GOD
OLD TESTAMENT NAMES FOR GOD

ELOHIM......Genesis 1:1, Psalm 19:1meaning "God", a reference to God's power and might.ADONAI......Malachi 1:6meaning "Lord", a reference to the Lordship of God.JEHOVAH--YAHWEH.....Genesis 2:4a reference to God's divine salvation.JEHOVAH-MACCADDESHEM.......Exodus 31:13meaning "The Lord thy sanctifier"JEHOVAH-ROHI......Psalm 23:1meaning "The Lord my shepherd"JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH.......Ezekiel 48:35meaning "The Lord who is present"JEHOVAH-RAPHA.........Exodus 15:26meaning "The Lord our healer"JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU......Jeremiah 23:6meaning "The Lord our righteousness"JEHOVAH-JIREH.........Genesis 22:13-14meaning "The Lord will provide"JEHOVAH-NISSI.........Exodus 17:15meaning "The Lord our banner"JEHOVAH-SHALOM........Judges 6:24meaning "The Lord is peace"JEHOVAH-SABBAOTH......Isaiah 6:1-3meaning "The Lord of Hosts"JEHOVAH-GMOLAH........Jeremiah 51:6meaning "The God of Recompense"EL-ELYON..............Genesis 14:17-20,Isaiah 14:13-14meaning "The most high GodEL-ROI................Genesis 16:13meaning "The strong one who sees"EL-SHADDAI............Genesis 17:1,Psalm 91:1meaning "The God of the mountains or God Almighty"EL-OLAM...............Isaiah 40:28-31meaning "The everlasting God"MORE NAMES OF GOD--Father, Son, Holy Spirit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 10-1-2013 01:26 PM
I never and will never use allah in my prayer. ....if one google the name allah...u know the truth.. ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 10-1-2013 01:27 PM

• ELECT ONE..............................Isaiah 42:1

• RABBONI (TEACHER)........................John 20:16
    • RADIANCE OF GOD'S GLORY..................Heb.1:3
    • REDEEMER.................................Job 19:25
    • REFINER'S FIRE...........................Malachi 3:2
    • REFUGE...................................Jeremiah 16:19
    • RESURRECTION.............................John 11:25
    • REWARDER.................................Hebrews 11:6
    • RIGHTEOUS ONE............................1 John 2:1
    • ROCK.....................................1 Cor.10:4
    • ROOT OF DAVID............................Rev. 22:16
    • ROSE OF SHARON...........................Song 2:1
    • RULER OF GOD'S CREATION..................Rev. 3:14
    • RULER OVER KINGS OF EARTH................Rev 1:5
    • RULER OVER ISRAEL........................Micah 5:2
    • VINE......................................John 15:5

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 01:30 PM | Show all posts
    Hence, Christians should refrain using such name as allah. is not part of our  Father name...

I would suggest the Malay Bible to used Jehovah or Elohim or Tuhan

simple as that

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 01:45 PM | Show all posts
    so explain why ereb christian use Allah..... stupid
    Allah has been used by jew and christian before the arrrival of islam

Use magic Report

Follow Us
     Author| Post time 10-1-2013 02:01 PM | Show all posts
    AbukRokok posted on 10-1-2013 01:45 PM
    Allah has been used by jew and christian before ...

The Jews  n me never called  allah . I addressed GOD Father -Elohim or Almighty GOD
    google the meaning of allah.
    thruout the Jewis torah and Bible no such thing allah

Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-1-2013 02:06 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2013 02:06 PM | Show all posts
    Truth.8 posted on 10-1-2013 02:01 PM
    The Jews and never called  allah .
    google the meaning of allah.
    thruout the Jewis torah and Bib ...

so why the coptic use it

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 02:07 PM | Show all posts
    Truth.8 posted on 10-1-2013 02:01 PM
    The Jews  n me never called  allah . I addressed GOD Father -Elohim or Almighty GOD
    google the me ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 02:11 PM | Show all posts
    AbukRokok posted on 10-1-2013 02:06 PM
    so why the coptic use it

i dont understand u...

simple, dont use allah to make muslim to accept christian

that what i feels...
    one should accept christ faith in pure and sincere not  promoting allah to misleads muslims that mulims think is ok to  accept   chrisitan because same name...

this kind of act is bad

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2013 02:27 PM | Show all posts
    Truth.8 posted on 10-1-2013 02:11 PM
    i dont understand u...

simple, dont use allah to make muslim to accept christian

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2013 09:27 AM | Show all posts
    AbukRokok posted on 10-1-2013 01:45 PM
    Allah has been used by jew and christian before ...

Allah is an Arabic Word. It has nothing to do with Jews who came from Egypt at the time of Moses.

Even during Muhammad's time, both Arabs and Jews were separate people, each with their own beliefs. Therefore, it is not logical to say non-Arabs used the word Allah to refer to their God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2013 11:42 AM | Show all posts
    Sephiroth posted on 11-1-2013 09:27 AM
    Allah is an Arabic Word. It has nothing to do with Jews who came from Egypt at the time of Moses.

Even during Muhammad's time, both Arabs and Jews were separate people, each with their own beliefs. Therefore, it is not logical to say non-Arabs used the word Allah to refer to their God.

finally you talking with brain ....

yes it is arabic language....

not necessary to use allah....

when we have faith and sincere with Creator, even the name Tuhan or calling HIM as Abba please HIM....
    it is faith that counts not necessary to use allah....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2013 04:53 PM | Show all posts
    why must use ALLAH..kenape x guna name tuhan INDIA jer...SIVA ker Krishna ker Vishnu ker Shiva ker and many more...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2013 05:50 PM | Show all posts
    PersonaGerek posted on 11-1-2013 04:53 PM
    why must use ALLAH..kenape x guna name tuhan INDIA jer...SIVA ker Krishna ker Vishnu ker Shiva ker a ...

dlm Bible  tiada allah....

pasal siva , vishnu u tanya madam sepi

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 02:09 AM | Show all posts
    Yg nak diguna tu kalimah yg mana?
    - Allah
    - Awloh
    - Olloh
    - Al-iLah
    - Auloh
    - الله

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2013 07:49 AM | Show all posts
    i takut hal nama tuhan ni pun menyebabkan ramai orang terhuban ke dalam neraka.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 09:50 AM | Show all posts
    ..kristian indonesia dah berkurun guna nama Allah kenapa jadi pelik bila kristian msia nak guna.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 09:54 AM | Show all posts
    Can Christians use the word  "Allah"?  Asalamu Aleikum,
      Many have asked the following question:

I have always been told that Allah is a false god, so how can you say that it is OK for Christians to use the word Allah to refer to God in Arabic?

That is a very good question!
      This quotation may help to answer your question:

“…It’s interesting to observe that, in rejecting the Athenian’s erroneous concept of God, Paul did not reject the word they used for God, Theos, which was the common Greek word for God.
        Some Christians unthinkingly say 'Allah is not God.' This is the ultimate blasphemy to Muslims, and furthermore, it is difficult to understand. Allah is the primary Arabic word for God. It means 'The God.' There are some minor exceptions. For example, the Bible in some Muslim lands uses a word for God other than Allah (Farsi and Urdu are examples). But for more than five hundred years before Muhammad, the vast majority of Jews and Christians in Arabia called God by the name Allah. How, then, can we say that Allah is an invalid name for God? If it is, to whom have these Jews and Christians been praying?
        And what about the 10 to 12 million Arab Christians today? They have been calling God ‘Allah’ in their Bibles, hymns, poems, writings, and worship for over nineteen centuries. What an insult to them when we tell them not to use this word ‘Allah’! Instead of bridging the distance between Muslims and Christians, we widen the gulf of separation between them and us when we promote such a doctrine. Those who still insist that it is blasphemy to refer to God as Allah should also consider that Muhammad’s father was named Abd Allah, ‘God’s servant,’ many years before his son was born or Islam was founded!”
        --excerpted from BUILDING BRIDGES by Fouad Accad (Colorado Springs, CO: Navpress, p. 22).

I think the issue is not whether it is appropriate for Christians to use the word Allah for "God". Probably the issue is if "Allah" in the Qur'an is exactly the same as YHVH in the Bible. I would have to say absolutely not! But just as I do not stop using the word "God" in English because many false sects also use that same word, I do not need to stop using the word "Allah" just because the Qur'an uses the same word. Rather, I need to show Muslims the true identity of Allah in the Bible, instead of fighting with them over semantics, and therefore never getting to the real issues.
      As followers of Christ we need to support one another and pray for one another, even if there are some minor differences in vocabulary as to how to share the only and unique message of the one true Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
      Peace to you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2013 11:07 AM | Show all posts
    Dzulqarnain posted on 12-1-2013 02:09 AM
    Yg nak diguna tu kalimah yg mana?
    - Allah
    - Awloh

as long we belived in Bible... than one should not put allah to misleads

Use magic Report

12Next
    Return to list New
    You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
    Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 09:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.367086 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.