Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6050|Reply: 22

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

[Copy link]
Post time 6-10-2012 09:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
King Bruno is coming back with his new lead single, Locked Out Of Heaven...Listen below

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2012 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Bruno Mars

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2012 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Belum dengar lagi.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2012 08:54 PM | Show all posts
baru nak fefeeling layan lagu baru bruno mars ni... alih2 tgk lirik ada sebut sex..... futung lah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-10-2012 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Macam kureng la lagu ni..I don't know,x berapa nak masuk..I prefer ballad from Bruno..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2012 11:52 PM | Show all posts
aku pon x pasan... sbb memula dengar kt radio... rupenyer.. hamik.... neeway lagu ni fast... tp sexy bile dengar lyric dia.. hahahha
BM prove no need ballard to be sexy.. hahahha... dan lagu nilagi best dari hip hop yg banyak dirty words...

One, two, one, two, three

Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!

Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on deny
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah
Cause you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!

You bring me to my knees
You make me testify
You can make a sinner change his ways
Open up your gates cause I can't wait to see the light
And right there is where I wanna stay

Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can I just stay here
Spend the rest of my days here
Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can't I just stay here
Spend the rest of my days here

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Ooh!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-10-2012 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Tak silap aku dia ada bawak lagu nie time Grammy last year kan? Lama giler dah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Muntz posted on 21-10-2012 12:51 AM
Tak silap aku dia ada bawak lagu nie time Grammy last year kan? Lama giler dah.

ni lagu baru la..Grammy lepas Bruno bawak lagu Runaway Baby..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2012 09:13 AM | Show all posts
gjoy_chester posted on 30-10-2012 11:28 PM
ni lagu baru la..Grammy lepas Bruno bawak lagu Runaway Baby..

Oh yeker. Salah lagu ler tew.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2012 09:34 AM | Show all posts
lagu ni not bad...makin lama dengar rasa best plak..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2012 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Dalam video klip lagu nie, Bruno Mars nyer ketiak basah kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2012 10:24 AM | Show all posts
lagu locked out of heaven ni best jugak nak banding dengan lagu dua single dia.. (i ni diehard fan dia tp tetap xboleh terima lagu baru ni tskkkk)

young girls ni syok la jugak..

lagu ni baru keluar, so i masih xdapat nak terima..kena dengar hari2 kot..haha

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2012 10:25 AM | Show all posts

Bruno Mars: The Billboard Cover Storyby Mitchell Peters  |   October 01, 2012 10:00 EDT
It's a special day for . In a few moments, he'll divulge details about his eagerly awaited sophomore album and declare his musical independence.

The heat is blistering this late September afternoon outside Larrabee Sound Studios in North Hollywood, Calif. Mars strolls in with carefree swagger, removes his gold-framed Aviators and pours a glass of orange juice. He plops into a chair in the lounge area that leads into the studio of engineer Manny Marroquin, the five-time Grammy Award winner who's mixing the retro-pop artist's edgy new album, "Unorthodox Jukebox," due Dec. 11 on Atlantic Records.

The 10-song set is the follow-up to his closing-in-on-double-platinum 2010 debut, "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" (Elektra), which produced two Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 singles, "Just the Way You Are" and "Grenade." The indelible and dramatic pop hooks of those songs, along with his preceding vocal features on two Hot 100 top five singles-B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" and Travie McCoy's "Billionaire" (which he also co-wrote)-helped rocket Mars into global superstardom.

He's anxious for the imminent release of his energetic new single, "Locked Out of Heaven." It debuts digitally and on radio on Oct. 1 and becomes available for purchase the following day. With production by Mark Ronson, Jeff Bhasker, Emile Haynie and songwriting/production team the Smeezingtons (Mars, Philip Lawrence and Ari Levine), the track recalls the upbeat grooves of the Police. It's unlike anything heard from Mars to date. A music video was being shot at press time, but a premiere date hadn't been set.

This is a rare sighting of Mars (real name: Peter Hernandez), who's just two weeks away from his 27th birthday. For the past six months the Hawaiian native, who moved to Los Angeles about a decade ago, has been holed up in Levcon Studios. It's a cozy Hollywood recording spot he shares with Lawrence and Levine. Since hooking up six years ago, the Smeezingtons have not only written or produced solo hits for Mars, but also worked on an impressive list of breakout hits for Flo Rida ("Right Round"), K'naan ("Wavin' Flag"), Cee Lo Green ("kungfu You"), B.o.B ("Nothin' on You"), McCoy ("Billionaire"), Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa ("Young Wild & Free") and Bad Meets Evil ("Lighters").

On Sept. 19, Mars announced the completion of "Unorthodox Jukebox" to his 12 million Twitter followers. The message included a link to a hilarious FunnyOrDie.com video featuring Mars as everything from a dancer clad in gold hot pants to James Bond to the Brawny Paper Towel man, set to Salt-N-Pepa's "Whatta Man." Today is Mars' first interview about his new album, thus officially launching a still-developing promotional campaign that will dominate the next couple years of his life.

It's been a while since Mars last spoke to the press and beads of sweat are forming on his forehead. He's admittedly a bit rusty. "I don't know what to talk about because no one has heard anything," Mars says, pulling off his navy blue captain's hat and running his hands through his thick, uncoifed hair. "This is rough for me."

"I've had big record label presidents look me in the face and say, 'Your music sucks, you don't know who you are. Pick a lane and come back to us' … That was disgusting to me, because I'm not trying to be a circus act."

His thoughts could be muddled from lack of sleep. He was texting with Marroquin about fine-tuning some track mixes until 5 a.m. The singer recalls having to literally turn off the radio when hearing his song "It Will Rain" (written for 2011's "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 1") because of his displeasure with the track's final mix. "I felt like I was a mosquito singing," Mars says with noticeable agitation. "I don't want that to happen again."

As the annoyance fades, a devilish grin creeps across Mars' face. He's finally found the proper words to describe the growth that's come with writing "Unorthodox Jukebox." He sits up from a slouched position and reaches for his American Spirits that sit on the coffee table. Pulling a cigarette from the half-empty pack, the artist begins to explain his musical liberation.

"This is me going into the studio and recording and writing whatever I want," Mars says confidently. "This album represents my freedom."

Mars isn't a stranger to rejection. Early in his career, he was signed to Universal Motown and quickly dropped after studio time yielded disappointing results. Since then, he's learned a few lessons and proved himself an undeniably talented singer, songwriter, producer and performer. A quadruple threat, Mars has earned the respect of his music industry peers and is now ready to unleash his full potential and blow some minds.

"I've had big record label presidents look me in the face and say, 'Your music sucks, you don't know who you are, your music is all over the place, and we don't know how to market this stuff. Pick a lane and come back to us,'" Mars says. "That was disgusting to me, because I'm not trying to be a circus act. I listen to a lot of music and I want to have the freedom and luxury to walk into a studio and say, 'Today I want to do a hip-hop, R&B, soul or rock record.'"

Last edited by KarinaKapur on 23-11-2012 10:26 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2012 10:27 AM | Show all posts
(Page 2 of 2)

Like his debut, "Unorthodox Jukebox" scales the broad landscape of Mars' musical influences. Ten tracks previewed to Billboard ranged in style, containing elements of rock, pop, soul, R&B, funk, electro, reggae, doo-wop, disco and more. As many in Mars' camp agree, the new songs are much deeper and more evolved than what's featured on "Doo-Wops." Some may be surprised to find him trading in lighthearted pop songs like "Just the Way You Are" and "Grenade" for sexed-up rockers like "Gorilla" and "Moonshine." Ever the charmer, though, Mars will surely make female fans swoon with piano ballad "When I Was Your Man" and the anthemic "Young Girls."

He's proud of his success with "Doo-Wops," which debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and has sold 1.7 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. In addition to chart-topping singles, the set garnered multiple Grammy nominations and a best male pop vocal performance win for "Just the Way You Are." He admits, however, that the completion of Doo-Wops was rushed in an effort to capitalize on the fast-building momentum of "Nothin' on You" and "Billionaire," which reached No. 1 and No. 4, respectively, on the Hot 100 in 2010.

Now, Mars had the luxury of time. It allowed him to create a musically rich follow-up that dives deeper into his sonic palette and fully demonstrates his artistry.

"I had to change lanes from hustling trying to be a producer and songwriter for other acts. So I was writing a lot of pop songs and radio-friendly songs. It was a different mind-set," Mars says of his debut. "When I worked on ["Doo-Wops"], maybe that trickled off into my stuff and I didn't really have a chance to custom-make the sounds and sonics that I wanted to do. On this one, you're going to feel a little more me and what I stand for."

It was during his last two years of countless worldwide concerts and TV shows -- including his unforgettable moment earlier this year at the Grammys in Los Angeles -- that Mars realized his second album needed to reflect his raucously energetic stage show. To achieve a fuller sound on the new release, he recruited some of his favorite producers, including Ronson, Bhasker, Haynie, Diplo and the Supa Dups. The Smeezingtons, who co-wrote and co-produced all of the tracks, also serve as the new set's executive producers.

Upcoming touring plans are still being ironed out, as are details of the overall marketing campaign for "Unorthodox Jukebox." But Mars is expected to begin touring in second-quarter 2013, according to his manager, Brandon Creed. The trek is tentatively scheduled to launch in Europe and then visit North America in the summertime.

Mars explores some darker, edgier lyrical themes on "Unorthodox Jukebox." In true rock 'n' roll fashion, he references drugs, sex and alcohol in the slithering standout "Gorilla." Midway through the stadium rocker, Mars defiantly belts out the word "motherkungfuer." It's a noticeable departure from the softer subject matter of his past material ("I'll be lounging on the couch just chillin' in my Snuggie/Click to MTV so they can teach me how to Dougie," he sings on 2010's "The Lazy Song"). Mars points out, however, that on an alternate version of "Billionaire," he sings, "I want to be a billionaire so kungfuin' bad" (on the cleaner version he says "frickin'"). Nevertheless, he acknowledges the mature new themes as further evidence of his newfound artistic freedom.

"They made me change a couple of things on [Doo-Wops] and I felt disgusted about that. I didn't do that on this album," Mars says. "If I can't be me doing it, I'm not going to have any fun. If I'm changing things around because people might think it's a hard pill to swallow -- like, 'Wait a minute, this isn't the Bruno we know'  -- then I'm going to feel like a circus clown onstage, selling something fake."

Mars also proudly boasts that "Unorthodox Jukebox" doesn't include a single guest vocal from another artist. This may come as a surprise to some since Mars built his career early on by appearing on other artist's tracks. "It's my kungfu queen album. It should just be me, right?" he says with a laugh.

Back at Larrabee Sound Studios, Mars further reflects on his musical metamorphosis during the past two years. When the subject turns to how some critics (he hates them, by the way) have suggested that "Just the Way You Are" and some of his other romantic songs were overly sappy, the singer gets playfully defensive.

"If you can't hear the sentiment, as sappy as you want to call it, then maybe you're a piece of shit," he says, that devilish grin reappearing.

He pauses a moment to think.

"But if I was getting sappier we'd have a problem," he continues. "Then it would just be mush."

Last edited by KarinaKapur on 23-11-2012 10:29 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2012 10:30 AM | Show all posts

Bruno Mars Gets 'Locked Out of Heaven' in New Video: Watchby Hugh McIntyre, N.Y.  |   October 15, 2012 9:51 EDT
The new music video for ' "Locked Out Of Heaven" (released today, Oct 15) shows just how much of a party his single can be.

The video has a pretension-free vibe to it, as per everything Bruno Mars. Wearing just a t-shirt and chains, the singer rocks out with his band (who are decidedly styled down as well) to his newest tune. The venue and the audience look small and intimate; one gets the feeling that Mars isn't so much playing a concert, as he jumped on stage at a party with friends and they all just went nuts.

When not working up a sweat, the pop crooner is just being an everyday man, horsing around with friends, rolling dice in the alley and taking swigs of his Jack Daniels.

Everything about "Locked Out Of Heaven" -- whether it be the video or the track itself - is retro. While the song references the early discography of the Police, the video takes us back a little bit further. From the style of their dress and the wonky-TV effects on the video, one might guess that Bruno and his friends are partying in the '70s. Only the Akai MPC sampler being played by a band member reminds the viewer that this video is, in fact, modern.

"Locked Out Of Heaven" previews Mars' sophomore set, "Unorthodox Jukebox," due Dec. 11 via Atlantic. The Mark Ronson and The Smeezingtons (Mars' production group)-produced single premiered on October 1. This week, the song debuts on the Hot 100 at number 34.

Coincidentally, Christina Aguilera's new single "Your Body" (off the upcoming "Lotus") debuted at the same spot, only to drop to number 64 in its following week. Hopefully the same fate is not in store for Bruno Mars' latest.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2012 10:48 PM | Show all posts
ahkiluz posted on 10-10-2012 08:54 PM
baru nak fefeeling layan lagu baru bruno mars ni... alih2 tgk lirik ada sebut sex..... futung lah {: ...

Mcm lagu Lazy Song tu jugak lar. Baru nak bermalas2an dgn lagu tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2012 09:32 AM | Show all posts
hari ni ada streaming semua lagu2 Bruno mars dari album LOOH ni di website hitz.fm

ni another single from bruno's youtube

http://unorthodoxjukebox.com/

Last edited by KarinaKapur on 4-12-2012 09:33 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2012 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Bruno Mars locks Rihanna out of the Billboard Hot 100 top spot

Mars sets an impressive record in the process

The same week Bruno Mars releases “Unorthodox Jukebox,” the first single from his sophomore set ascends to the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100.

Locked Out Of Heaven” rises one spot to end Rihanna’s “Diamonds” after three weeks at No. 1.

The song is Mars’ fourth No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in a 34-month span, giving him the record for the fastest accumulation of a quartet of No. 1s  by any male artist in 48 years. You have to go back to Bobby Vinton, who scored the same trick in 30 months, starting in 1962 with “Roses Are Red (My Love)?”  Mars’ four charttoppers are  B.o.B.’s “Nothin’ On You,” which featured Mars, and then three songs as lead artist: “Just The Way You Are,” “Grenade” and, now, “Locked.”

“Diamonds” drops to No. 2 (although it spends its 10th week at No. 1 on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Ke$ha’s “Die Young” stays are No. 3. The Lumineers’ “Ho Hey” rises one to No. 4, trading places with Maroon 5’s “One More Night,” which drops to No. 5.

Rounding out the top 10, Flo Rida’s “Cry” climbs 8-6, Phillip Phillips’ “Home” hangs out at No. 7 again, fun.’s “Some Nights” falls two places to No. 8, while  Ne-Yo’s “Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)” stays at No. 10.

The one new entry in the Top 10 comes at No. 9 with Justin Bieber’s “Beauty and a Beat” featuring Nicki Minaj.  The track marks Minaj’s ninth Hot 100 Top 10, which ties her with Missy Elliott for the most Top 10 tunes by a female rapper.
As far as Will.I.Am's tune with Britney Spears, "Scream & Shout?" After bowing at No. 12 last week, the song already starts its decline, dropping to No. 13.
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/news/bruno-mars-locks-rihanna-out-of-the-billboard-hot-100-top-spot#TVKpD28LT5K2FK4E.99
p/s: artis yg kali terakhir pernah debut terus no.1,lady gaga born this way kan?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2012 04:01 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 13-12-2012 01:47 PM
p/s: artis yg kali terakhir pernah debut terus no.1,lady gaga born this way kan?

nope...Katy Perry - Part of Me...skang ni dah susah nak debut sejak #1 sejak formula Hot100 bertukar.. more favour pada lagu2 yang dah lama dalam carta atas bantuan airplay dan streaming..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2012 04:02 PM | Show all posts
anyway, congrat Bruno Mars for his 4th #1...next week maybe Diamonds akan merampas balik takhta..

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 04:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048408 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.