[Copy link]
Post time 22-6-2012 02:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by dang_anom at 22-6-2012 14:54

Khloe Kardashian
sumber : ivillage..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:42 PM | Show all posts

Before he was landing ladies everywhere from Jersey to Italy with his GTL regimen, DJ Pauly D was luring them in while cruising around on his dirt bike. On Oct. 17, he twittered, "#whenIwas14 I Was Picking Up Chics On This."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:43 PM | Show all posts

Decades before she was channeling Marilyn Monroe as a Playboy centerfold, Lindsay Lohan was mugging for the camera when she was just an adorable chubby-cheeked toddler. She shared some early shots of herself on April 25, 2010, and tweeted, "could you be so mean to that munchichi?"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:44 PM | Show all posts

America's favorite host with the most, Atlanta-native Ryan Seacrest posted this photo of himself with one of his biggest fans on July 27, and twittered, "happy bday dad.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:45 PM | Show all posts

Bright-eyed and pigtailed, a very young and very adorable Lea Michele looked like she was born ready for fame! The Glee star posted this photo on Oct. 11, and playfully asked her tweeps, "Who's this cutie...?"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:45 PM | Show all posts

From child stars to reality stars, Kyle Richards showed off this photo of her and older sis and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costar Kim via Twitter on July 1, and asked, "Guess who???" Even though they've done their fair share of fighting on the show, Kim and Kyle have shown solidarity when it has come to bullying other castmates this season, such as when they hid Brandi Glanville's crutches at an ill-fated game night. Shame, shame, ladies!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Wait a minute...there's another Kate Hudson in Hollywood? Katy Perry shared her birth name with the Twitterverse when she posted this headshot of her as a fresh-faced preteen on Dec. 8, 2009, and wrote, "where are you Katy Hudson? This was my first 8X10 probably around 11 years old... Ahh memory lane..."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Breaking Dawn star Nikki Reed, On Sept. 26, tweeted, "We should do this again dad. The hairdos I mean..."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:57 PM | Show all posts

Drew Barrymore -- whose first acting gig was in a Puppy Chow commercial at 11 months old! -- shared a cherubic, early shot of herself via Twitter on July 31, 2009, and advised her tweeps, "Life must be lived as play...."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:57 PM | Show all posts

On June 20, 2009, Nicole Richie -- the original "Ballerina Girl" -- gave her fans a glimpse of her and her adoptive dad Lionel Richie and twittered, "She was 4, he was 36. Now he's 60. Happy Bday @lionel_richie."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:58 PM | Show all posts

Nieces to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Kyle and Kim Richards, Paris and Nicky Hilton may be fashionistas today, but that wasn't always the case! Paris shared this family photo, where the two young sisters (Nicky, left, and Paris pictured with their parents Kathy and Rick) sport very frilly, very pink matching dresses. "@NickyHilton - This pic is so 80's. ha. loves it." Paris twittered in January.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 02:59 PM | Show all posts

Ashley Tisdale, who was born in West Deal, N.J., definitely wasn't old enough -- or blonde enough! -- to be in a High School Musical when this pic was taken of her. She shared the snap via Twitter on Sept. 10, 2010, and wrote "On set of Hellcats at Savannah's house and they have one of my baby pics lol!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:00 PM | Show all posts

Long before he became famous for his role as Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight saga, Peter Facinelli, who has been married to Jennie Garth from Beverly Hills, 90210 for ten years (!), was just an everyday kid growing up in Queens -- and an original hipster? "Rockin the skinny jeans way back when they were simply known as tight hand me downs..." he twittered on Oct. 11, 2010.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:00 PM | Show all posts

Before he became the lackadaisical government employee with a passion for entrepreneurship, Tom Haverford, on Parks and Recreation, funnyman Aziz Ansari was just a braniac kid with far less swagger. "Per request of @Alyssa_Milano, baby photo of me and my brother Aniz. Aniz is straight mean mugging!" he twittered on Nov. 8, 2010.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:01 PM | Show all posts

Way before he was dancing on stage with the boys of 'N Sync or attempting to blast off into outer space, Lance Bass was just a goofy kid growing up in Ellisville, Miss.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:03 PM | Show all posts

Proud sister and auntie Khloe Kardashian posted this pic of the youngest Jenner on May 20, 2010, and asked the Twitterverse, "OMG Doesn't baby Kylie look just like baby Mason (Disick)?"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:03 PM | Show all posts

TMI, Aaron Carter! The singer took us back to the '90s when he tweeted on Sept. 13, "I farted in front of Mariah (Carey) first time we met! Look at my guilty face!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:04 PM | Show all posts

Paying a loving homage to his mom, John Stamos, who has a recurring role as cutie dentist Carl Howell on Glee, twittered on May 9, 2010, "no one ever leaves my mother without feeling better about themselves. happy mothers day to the most unselfish person i know xj."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:05 PM | Show all posts

It's no surprise New Girl's Zooey Deschanel -- younger sis to Emily Deschanel who stars on Fox's Bones -- was an adorable child. The young actress and her father, cinematographer and director Caleb Deschanel, share a moment together behind the camera. It looks like she was destined to become a star!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2012 03:07 PM | Show all posts

Her face has matured, but the hair's the same! Before she became a worldwide music sensation, Taylor Swift was just another mama's girl that loved to dress up. "Celebrating this Mother's Day, reflecting back on past matching velvet holiday ensembles," Taylor tweeted on May 13.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 03:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060797 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.