Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2494|Reply: 2

Jay-Z feat. Blue Ivy Carter - "Glory"

[Copy link]
Post time 10-1-2012 08:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So sweet!!!

Just a few days after the birth of his and Beyoncé's daughter, Blue Ivy, Jay-Z releases an ode to their baby girl titled, " Glory." Listen closely and you'll listen to "daddy's little girl" at the end of the song.

" The most amazing feeling I feel/ Words can't describe what a feeling, for real/ Baby I'll paint the sky blue/ My greatest creation was you," Jay-Z raps.

Bey' gave birth to a baby girl late Sat. night (Jan. 7) in NYC. E! Online News writes that the name is Blue Ivy Carter, although #ivyblue became a worldwide trending topic on Twitter immediately after the news broke. E! also reports that, although "the couple's reps have not immediately responded to calls seeking comment," the proud dad is telling his friends the name of their baby girl. I guess we got our confirmation with Jay's "Glory"!

Check out the full lyrics below, courtesy of MissInfo.tv:

Most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe the feeling for real.
Baby I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you, you. Glory.
False alarms and false stops, all made better by the sound of your heart
All the pain of the last time, pray so hard it was the last time.
Your momma said that you danced for her. Did you wiggle your hands for her. Glory, glory, glory. Sorry. Everything that I prayed for. God's gift. I wish I would of prayed more. God makes no mistakes I made a few. Rough sledding here and there but I made it through.
I wreak havoc on the world, get ready for part two, a younger smarter faster me, so a pinch of Hov, a whole glass of Bey.
Glory.
The most amazing feeling I feel. Words can't describe what a feeling for real. Baby, I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you.
Your grand pop died of liquor failure. Then he died of liver failure. Deep down he was a good man.
God damn I can't deliver failure. Bad ass little Hov, two years old shopping on Saville Row. Wicked ass little Bey, hard not to spoil you rotten, looking like little me.
The most beautiful-est thing in this world, is Daddy's little girl.
You don't yet know what swag is, but you was made in Paris, and Momma woke up the next day and shot her album package.
Last time, the miscarriage was so tragic. We was afraid you'd disappear but nah, Baby you magic!
So there you have it, shit happens, just make sure the plane you on is bigger than your carry-on baggage.
Everybody goes through stuff, life is a gift, Love, open it up. You're a child of destiny. You're the child of my destiny. You're my child with the child from Destiny's Child. That's a hell of a recipe.
Glory Glory Glory. Sorry. Glory.
The most amazing feeling I feel. Words can't describe what a feeling for real. Baby, I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you.

What do you think of Jay-Z's song, "Glory," feat. B.I.C. (Blue Ivy Carter)?

Aku paling suka part nih:
You're the child of my destiny. You're my child with the child from Destiny's Child.

Sweet khen?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2012 08:08 AM | Show all posts
best2......jay-z is one of my fav rapper..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2012 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Mmg best. Tapi sayang tak masuk Billboard Hot 100.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055758 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.