Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3317|Reply: 11

Florence + The Machine - Shake It Up

[Copy link]
Post time 2-12-2011 01:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
hi

SHAKE IT UP
lagu ni tengah heavy play kt FLY FM.... memula kuar kt Music revolution.... skrg dah mula masuk chart top 10 Honey Madu yg start kul 10 pagi tuh...ape name slot tuh pon aku tak hengat.. tp by honey madu laaa...

SHAKE IT UP  ni dari latetst album diorg titled CEREMONIALS

SHAKE IT UP

Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play

And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around

And our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah
Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaaah

And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off, oh woah

I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

ok.... band ni x glamer.... tp aku check ade jugak la 1 entry pasal band ni kt sini thn lepas... hehehe

Florence + The Machine

Florence and the Machine (stylised as Florence + the Machine)[1] is the recording name of English musician Florence Welch and a collaboration of other artists who provide music for her voice. Florence and the Machine's sound has been described as a combination of various genres, including rock and soul.[2][3] The band's music received praise across the music media, especially from the BBC, before they gained mainstream success. Specifically, the BBC played a large part in their rise to prominence by promoting Florence and the Machine as part of BBC Introducing.

The band's debut album, Lungs, was released on 6 July 2009, and held the number-two position for its first five weeks on the UK Albums Chart.[4] On 17 January 2010, the album reached the top position, after being on the chart for twenty-eight consecutive weeks.[5] As of October 2010, the album had been in the top forty in the United Kingdom for sixty-five consecutive weeks, making it one of the best-selling albums of 2009 and 2010.

Lungs won the MasterCard British Album award at the 2010 BRIT Awards. At the 53rd Grammy Awards, Florence and the Machine was nominated for Best New Artist. Additionally, the band performed at the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize Concert.

The group's second album, Ceremonials, was released in October 2011 and debuted strongly,[6] entering at number 1 in both the UK and Irish charts, and reaching the top 10 in the United States.

... soo ini adlah florence,,, muke cam jantan sikit.. tp sore best hoccay.... tp kl uollss nengok official VC dan live performan... dia punyer stail pon very distinctive laa... mcm lady gaga... tp florence nyer stail

and the Machine tu ekceli name kawan dia yg collaborate in the band...Isabella ‘Machine’ Summers

kl uollss fav lagu2 style gini.. try check track listing CEREMONIAL..... another one feveret aku ialah What The Water Gave Me..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2011 02:37 PM | Show all posts
ye muka die agak fonen tapi iols suka lagu shake it up nih...suara pon hokeh

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2011 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by evlinne at 2-12-2011 21:15

IT'S SHAKE IT OUT AND NOT SHAKE IT UP. SHE'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST FEMALE VOICE OUT THERE INSTEAD OF ADELE. SHE'S GOT SOUL. JUST GO WITH THE FLO!

LONG LIVE, FATM!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2011 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by evlinne at 2-12-2011 21:18

Reply 1# True-X

dia punyer stail pon very distinctive laa... mcm lady gaga... tp florence nyer stail

She's better than shitty Lady CaCa.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2011 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Florence Welch ni cantek la.

Die nye fashion sense pon bagus, Vogue pon kata dia among to watch next year.

Walaupun pelik, at least she's not over the top macam Gaga yang semakin hari nampak semakin desperate nak cari kelainan.

Llgpun die ni over 6 foot tall x silap, jadi lagi la bole berfashionable bagai

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2011 08:16 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-12-2011 04:46 PM | Show all posts
dlu minat Dog Days Are Over dgn Kiss With A Fist. Shake It Up ni pom best

Nnt nk dgr ah full album

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2011 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Florence ni sgt unique n for me she's a genius..yg nk get to know Flo's music, i think they shud start with their debut album Lungs..me personally prefer Lungs way more sbb lagu2 dlm Lungs semuanya best2..album Ceremonials ni berat sikit compared to Lungs:-musically n lyrically..bole enjoy lagila especially a few tracks:- Only If for a Night, Shake It Out, What The Water Gave Me, Never Let Me Go, No Light No Light n Spectrum..others are just so-so to me..I believe Flo can do better than that.. :/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2011 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by MsJaneDoe at 3-12-2011 17:42

Reply 5# nameloo

Kaki die sgt panjang dan cantik..jeless..   Tapi muka die pon nampak tua dari usia..baru early 20s tp mcm dh mid 30s..but love her anyway..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2011 09:03 PM | Show all posts
ramai cakap style dia macm kate bush..

tp bg aku tiap kali aku dengar lahu2 dia.. her style of music... really remind me of tori amos....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2011 11:42 AM | Show all posts
sedap lagu nihh..mmg minat ngan florence nihh...vocal unik.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2011 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Mcm tak best jer lagu nih.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 08:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.290850 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.