CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2427|Reply: 5

Brad Pitt Will Retire From Acting In Three Years

[Copy link]
Post time 16-11-2011 12:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

In "How Will We EVAH Go On?!" news, Brad Pitt dramatically announced that he will take his final bow on the acting stage in three years when he turns 50. After Brad declared his date with retirement, he held up his arms and prepared himself for the booming sound of crazed Brangeloonies ripping their straitjackets off with their bare teeth to run up to the Hollywood sign and push it down the hill while proclaiming that the world of cinema is dead now that their king is no longer going to grace the silver screen. But that didn't happen. The only sound Brad heard was the sound of the lone bonghead in the room quietly weeping to himself, because now it looks like we'll never get a sequel to the stoner masterpiece Cool World.

During an interview with Australia's 60 Minutes (via E! News), Brad was asked how many more years of doing acting shit does he have in him. Brad said, "Three years. I am really enjoying the producing side and development of stories and putting those pieces together. Getting stories to the plate that might have had a tougher times otherwise."

Brad also says that he doesn't know if they're going to add another member to the holy child army.

HOBO, PLEASE! I see what Brad is trying to do here. Sorry, Brad, basically saying that we better cherish every one of your movies since you're going to quit the game in three years is not going to make me buy a ticket to Moneyball, so sit your mouth over a full bong and stop threatening me with a good time. Besides, Brad retiring from using shampoo is much more upsetting than Brad retiring from acting.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2011 07:53 PM | Show all posts
a'ah..peh tu dia buat comeback..terus demand puluh jota...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 08:06 PM | Show all posts
sayang la kalo retire tp x sempat genggam oscar...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 10:40 PM | Show all posts
baguslah retired pakcik brad oiii...jaga anak kat rumah lagi baguihh...banyak actor yg muda muda lagik hot boleh gantikan die kann......

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2011 03:58 PM | Show all posts
sayang la kalo retire tp x sempat genggam oscar...
kak_jiebam Post at 18-11-2011 20:06

Ye la, menang la oscar dulu baru berenti. Tapi hollywood walaupun tua, dorang tetap hot n bawak watak hero lagi. Kat Malaysia kalu tua sikit berlakon jadi pak lebai la, orang tua terinaya etc..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2011 11:51 PM | Show all posts
kaya gile dah mamat ni ..pencen pon takper

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 08:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.436515 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.